[Comments - 48]
Summary: Tara Miller is the next big thing in the movie industry. She goes off to Tennessee for three months to film her next movie. But she has no idea what's in store for her when she gets there.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Challenges: Somebody
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 72591 Read: 42645
Published: Jul 20, 2008 Updated: May 31, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This story idea was formed from Christine's free plot Somebody: Justin's a nobody, but loves a somebody. Instead of being a star, Justin is no one, but he falls in love with a celebrity. What would it be like for him if the rolls were reversed.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I don't claim to know anything about shooting a movie or anything that it entails. All the information I write about is taken from watching behind the scenes things for movies, or generally just made up.

1. Prologue by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 5] (141 words)

2. Chapter 01 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 1] (2907 words)
Alright, now the story is getting started. Thanks to all of you who have reviewed, I hope this part still keeps you interested. Let me know what you think :) PS - Thanks Christine once again for doing some editing :-P

3. Chapter 02 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (2011 words)
Here is part two. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, glad you guy's are enjoying it. I'm going on vacation for the next week so I thought I'd add another chapter before I left. Let me know what you think! :)

4. Chapter 03 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (2199 words)
Here's another chapter. Thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. I do start school in another week, but hopefully my updates won't suffer because of that. Anyway, hope you're enjoying it ... let me know what you think :)

5. Chapter 04 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 1] (2022 words)
This chapter is more of a transition chapter, so it's kind of short :) But more is coming soon so bare with me. Thanks to all of you who are reading and reviewing, I'm glad that you like it :) Let me know what you think :-P!

6. Chapter 05 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (3716 words)
Thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing! I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Now the good stuff starts :) Let me know what you think!

7. Chapter 06 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (3186 words)
I'm so sorry this update is a day late. I was trying to get the next chapter out to my editer before posting another one. Even with the day off on Monday, school has been kicking my butt and it's only the 2nd week. Anyway, enough whinning. Here's the next chapter, let me know what you think! :) Hope you like it!

8. Chapter 07 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 3] (3587 words)
I'm so sorry this took so long to come out. This is a longer chapter, so I hope that makes up for it :) I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading and reviewing. I'm glad you guy's are liking it so far. :) Let me know what you think!

9. Chapter 08 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 3] (3351 words)
I know, I know :( Sorry this chapter took sucha long time once again. School is just kicing my butt! It's already October, I can't believe it. I'm writing when I have the chance, but I don't want it to take over my schooling (which is what usually happens) so bare with me. Thanks to ALL of you who have read and reviewed I appreciate the GREAT feedback! Anyway, here is chapter 8, let me know what you think :)

10. Chapter 09 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 3] (3656 words)
I apologize for yet another LONG wait on this chapter. It would have been longer as I like to wait until I get a chapter back from Christine before posting another but she said she won't get to it for a few days (which is fine :)) so I thought you guys waited long enough and deserve another chapter. So here it is, thanks to ALL of you who have read and reviewed. I LOVE hearing from you all. I hope you're enjoying the story, please continue to let me know what you think :)I do have about 2 months left of school and of course the work load is HUGE so I don't know when the next chapter will be :(. But I hope you enjoy this one!

11. Chapter 10 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (4231 words)
A new chapter? What?! I know! I'm SO extremely sorry! You guys have no idea how much I've been agonizing how long it's taken me to update. It's been about a week since school's been out and I've been trying to write every night. Updates should be faster now for a little while until school starts in Feb. I don't want to make any promises cause I always do, and never keep them. So I'm just tellin ya I'll make more updates :). Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please continue to let me know what you think! :) Thanks for all the reviews I appreciate them ALL!

12. Chapter 11 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 3] (3806 words)
Sorry about yet another long gap between updates. I really thought I would make headway with this story once school ended but everything else in my life picked up after that. Thank you all for reading and reviewing I appreciate it SO much. I hope you continue to enjoy this story and please let me know what you think. I'm hoping to have atleast one more chapter if not two before school starts up in two weeks. We will see how that goes. Anyway, thanks to those of you who do read and review! Please continue to let me know what you think. You guys are AWESOME. :)

13. Chapter 12 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (3775 words)
It's been forever again, I'm sorry. There really is no excuse with the exception of lack of inspiration. School had started again so my writing is pushed onto the back burner (for awhile). Thanks you all for reading and reviewing though, I really appreciate it! I hope you're enjoying the story still, let me know what you think :)

14. Chapter 13 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (3909 words)
Spring break is here. I have a chapter for you and I hope you all are still enjoying the story. Thanks for sticking with it even though the adds are few and far between. I plan on getting atleast one more chapter out before the end of Spring break, I hope it works out that way. Please let me know what you think :)

15. Chapter 14 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (4788 words)
Better late then never right? I know I said I would have this chapter out during Spring Break but time got away from me. I'm sorry :( I hope you enjoy this chapter anyway and it's a long one :) Thanks to everyone who had read and reviewed I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Also I've been nominated at the NF.net Awards :) Yay! Anyway, thanks for continuing to read this story and please continue to let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy!

16. Chapter 15 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (5585 words)
So, I'm coming into my last week and a half of the semester. It feels SO good to be almost done! Anyway, I had a chance to get some writing done in between homework so I thought I should post a chapter to tie you guys over until my summer vacation. :) It's a long one, the longest I have ever written I think, 17 pages. Please continue to let me know what you think; I enjoy hearing from you all. As you have noticed as well I am nominated at the NF.net awards :) I'll let you know when voting begins. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

17. Chapter 16 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (3809 words)
Summer vacation is here! I hope to finish this story this summer. Let's just see how that works out. Anyway, thank you all for the continued support. Please let me know what you think :) I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

18. Chapter 17 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 4] (3407 words)
Sorry! I've been having a little bit of writers block :( But here is the next chapter. Thanks for stickin' with me as always. Also, I'm currently working on a short story featuring Robert Pattinson :) I know, but blame Christine ;) Haha. Jk. Anyway, if you are interested I'll let you know. As always, thanks for sticking with me during this story. I can't believe it'll almost be a year since I started writing it. Crazy. Let me know what you think! :-D

19. Chapter 18 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 2] (4074 words)
Okay, well... I'm having a bit of writer's block. I had this chapter saved for such occasions. Also, the computer I use has died! So I'm using my mom's laptop when she lets me. :( So, I decided before I headed out on vacation to let you guys see a chapter. I'm sorry it took forever, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have been writing other stuff though. I completed a Robert Pattinson short (which hasn't been posted yet) and am working on a chapter story featuring Robert Pattinson as well. Let me know if you'd like to read those. Anyway, this has gone on long enough, please let me know what you think and THANK YOU for continuing to read and review! :)

20. Chapter 19 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 1] (2849 words)
Such a long time coming, I know. I'm sorry :( There isn't much of an excuse this time either except that I've had writers block and school has started and I'm just BUSY. But here is chapter 19, the 2nd part to Tara and Justin's night in New York. Thank you to all of you who are still reading and reviewing. I will TRY not to have such a long break before updates again, but can't make any promises. Oh, also voting as begun for the NsyncFiction.net Awards so head over there and vote. This story is nominated for: Intriguing Work In Progress. Anyway I should let you all read now. Hope you enjoy :)

21. Chapter 20 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 1] (3315 words)
Sorry, sorry SORRY!! I know, I know. There is no excuse. Thank you for continuing to read even though you might have to read the chapter before to remember what's going on. This one is long though to make up for it :) I hope you're still enjoying it. Sorry about the wait. It's my birthday in a day so I thought I'd post it now. Happy Birthday to me :) Let me know what you think :)

22. Chapter 21 by Sassy Spacey [Comments - 1] (2267 words)
It’s been forever and a day. Sorry once again. No excuses, just a busy life and a little bit of writers block. Summer is here though and I have no school for a couple months. So I will try and get this story finished. I have an outline, just gotta get the ideas to write the chapters. Thanks for those of you who are still reading! I appreciate it a lot!!! Drop me a line and let me know what you think. Thanks Christine for continuing to look over the chapters, even though your mind is elsewhere sometimes. :-D