[Comments - 11] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

They say the grass is always greener on the other side...

High school is never easy. It's even harder when you're the new kid. Especially if you're the geeky new kid that knows everything and dresses funny. Meet Justin Timberlake. The fates have been cruel and now it's time to start over in a new world, one that he's never had to deal with before. Meet Meredith Conners. She's got it all. The stereotype, the secret that could bring her entire reputation crashing down around her. Oh yeah, she needs to pass too. And who better to pair up with than the smart kid with the weird suit?

But what happens when that geek, has more to offer her than she ever imagined?

 

This story is for Meredith...


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 30586 Read: 14634
Published: Nov 30, 2007 Updated: Nov 30, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8128 words)

2. Chapter 2 by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 0] (3328 words)

3. Chapter 2(cont.) by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 1] (9222 words)

4. Chapter 3 by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 0] (4094 words)

5. Chapter 3(cont.) by ialwayzbesingin [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5814 words)