I'm not sure if this is really technically allowed, but in the midst of life happening, I figured I would need to let you guys what is going on :)  There are a few points I'd like to make/speak via-text, so please, bear with me :)

First off, I want to thank whomever (if it's one or two or how ever many ...) nominated me for 'SMFM' in the awards.  That story, just like 'By My Side', has been my baby for such a long time and it was so bittersweet to end.  I've made numerous points to try and make little branched off stories for it, but they seem to hit the wall before they even take off.  I'm just glad you enjoyed it for how long it lasted - who knows, once life settles (again!), I may just post a few branched stories.  But back to my main point:  you are amazing.  Whoever that may be - you are amazing.  :)  There are so many amazing authors on this site and it's just awesome to be alongside them in nominations.  Whoever wins, it is well-deserved.  Again ... THANK YOU!  :):):):)

Secondly, you may have noticed I finally wrapped up 'The Mask'.  I have to be honest and say it was a disappointment for me how the last few chapters ended - I really had faith the story would continue where I wanted it.  But as a lot of you may or may not have noticed, when a story (or a chapter itself) begins to lack for me, I insert song lyrics to tell the story rather than myself.  Thank you all for hanging on to that story while it lasted.

Thirdly, I have slightly brought back another story that hasn't seen the light of updating for a long time - 'Captured Obsession'.  That doesn't mean I've forgotten about 'BMS', but I figured ... it was time to give Justin a little writing love.  That, and I got inspired.  Don't worry, 'BMS', 'If I Don't' and all the others are definitely on my mind - I'm cooking up plans, now :)

Last of all, my updating as of late has been lacking and I apologize.  I have gotten quite a few e-mails asking where I have been and when the next updates will be and those e-mails are what actually keeps me going.  For a while - well, actually ... for the last few months, I have been really, seriously contemplating retiring from fanfiction altogether.  Don't get me wrong, I love JC and the group just as much as I did when I started, but there was a time when I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore.  Then the e-mails came in, alongside the nominations for 'SMFM' and it slowly came back.  Thanks :) 

My updates will slowly start coming back, but be forewarned, they may be spurratic for a while: I started college once again after five years away from school and I will definitely have to focus nearly 90% of my time on it.  I'm also a manager, so with the hours I work, what little time I have, I sleep, haha.  But I promise (pinky swear!) I'll be back full-fledged as soon as I get a smooth cycle going on.  I can't leave my characters hanging like that - it's mean.

Until the next chapter

B :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers jc tabloids paparazzi