Author's Chapter Notes:
Updated 11.30; Have a good weekend everybody!



Is it just another hoax? First it came in the form of TomKat, the expanding belly and the sudden disappearance of the once large belly the next day - soon followed by yet another large belly in front of Katie Holmes. JC Chasez, the rumored father-to-be, was seen with his own Katie, Lily Hennessy as the two of them walked on location of his newest video, 'You Ruined Me'. Hennessy, who is rumored to be only about six months along, sported a belly that screamed nine. Could it be a publicity stunt? A way to bring attention to Chasez and his fizzling career? Or could it just be a very large baby? Sources say that though Lily may be pregnant, it's a lot more stretched from the truth than they let on.

Speaking of the truth, Chasez has also been seen sporting a rather large shiner on his left eye, along with cuts and scrapes done to his body that another source says is a result of the turbulent relationship with Hennessy. It is rumored that two are very physical, and friends and family are very worried that the physical fights will do a number to the baby.


I held the paper in my hand, listening to the waves crash into the sand. It was JC's last day on location for the video and already, news had broke just the day before that my pregnancy was close to being false. They had used a photo of me in a sundress, the wind blowing up and causing the plateau effect. My belly really was about 3/4 of that size, it only looking that way because of the air pocket surrounding my stomach. Though, it did seem, that my belly had grown just from that day to the next.

The sand was cool to the touch as the sun had already set behind the water, the last illumination of purples and golds reflecting off of the water as I closed my eyes, letting the sounds of the environment around me calm me from the otherwise stressful day of dodging paparazzi while JC was shooting and screaming fans on location.

The sand crunched from behind me, eyes slowly opening and turning my head as I watched JC's approaching form. "Hey," I said softly, the faint light reflecting in his eyes as they caught my gaze. "Done already?"

"Yep," he nodded, leaning down and rolling his pant legs up as he sat down, a feat that I found useless since the water as coming damn close to our rear ends. "Just wrapped about ten minutes ago. I went looking for you and they said you'd be here."

"Here I am," I said softly, giving him a smile as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer as I leaned my head against his chest. "Everything go well?"

"Amazingly well. I just wish you would have stayed on set."

"I didn't want my picture being taken," I laughed. "I feel horrible, I look fat ... it's just not a good pregnancy day."

"Lily, you have a baby inside of you," he laughed, "you're not fat. And you don't look horrible. You look amazing, as always."

"JC, I could be glistening with sweat, vomit on my chin, wearing a pair of pajamas that are ten times too big and you'd still say I look amazing."

"I would, because it's my job."

I knocked into him as a way of pushing him, rolling my eyes and turning my head to study the side of his face. "It's healing well - you almost can't tell you fell."

"The make-up artists can," he laughed. "Took quite a bit of foundation on the side of my face to cover that big scrape on my temple. It's a blessing what they can do with make-up."

"What I've been trying to tell you all along," I grinned, he laughing at me. "Why do you think I wear it all the time?"

"I honestly don't know," he said, shrugging. "Why?"

"Because I look dead without it."

"Lily," he said, shaking his head as he put his hand to my face, "I wake up to your make-upless face every morning and I'm pretty sure death isn't looking me in the face."

"Ha ha, Chasez," I replied, pulling away from him and lifting myself up, he following suit. It was only less than a year ago that he and I were chasing each other on this very beach, the place where he and I began to connect a lot quicker than I imagined it ever happening. "You know what I just thought about?"

"What's that," he asked softly, hand lacing with mine and bringing it up to his mouth, kissing my fingers sweetly.

"The day before your birthday with us running around here," I said softly, hand running up and down my belly as I surveyed the sand and could probably point out exactly where we were if we walked little ways down, "when we bumped heads and you kissed me."

"That was a good day," he said, his free hand soon joining mine on my stomach, "and to think ... a few days later, this little one was conceived."

I laughed, nodding and looking at him in curiosity as he stepped in front of me, hands on either side of my belly. "I just remember fighting with myself because I knew I was falling in love with you but that day ... that day I gave up trying to fight it."

"I'm glad you did." He leaned forward, kissing me as his hands slid down my arms, fingers slipping through the spaces between mine and bringing my hands up, letting them rest on his shoulders. His hands rested at my shoulder blades then, eyes falling closed slowly and opening as he looked at me, "I know there's a lot of weird, negative press going on right now, but you've gotta let it all slide, all right? You and me, we'll prove them all wrong. We'll -"

"Jace, half the stuff they're printing is true -"

"Not to me it isn't," he said, shaking his head. "When I married you in Vegas, I meant it. That's what my heart is telling me. I'm glad I married you then and I'm glad we're having this baby. Whatever you read or hear, don't let it get to you, okay? Just, trust me."

"I do trust you."

"Good." He kissed me again, releasing me as he leaned down, my eyes following his leaning form and watching the water wash over his fingers as he brought up a little, splashing me as I laughed. "You know, that day at the beach ... I think about it daily."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said softly, eyes dancing, "the way you were so carefree and unguarded ... I knew you loved me then, too. I saw it in your eyes and I felt it when you kissed me. I think that was when I didn't feel scared anymore. I wasn't scared of what would happen if press got a hold of what we thought we be something short lived, because I knew you and me ... we'd be okay. We'd conquer all."

"The look you gave me then ..."

"It was realization that you were the only one I could trust," he reached forward, cupping my face with his hands, "my life could be in your hands and I'd trust you completely."

I laughed as the baby kicked me in the side, dropping my head and gasping as I saw the round mound move clear across my belly. "Are you ser - did you see that?!"

"I did." His voice came out softly, disbelief hinted. "Antsy little girl, isn't she?"

"Just like her daddy," I whispered, still staring down at my stomach, jumping slightly when his hand slid across my cheek, mouth pressing against mine. His mouth captured every essence that I had missed while we were away, captured the very breath that I had wanted to let out, he taking in every exhale, every inhale. He took my heart completely then, the little piece I held tightly to in fear of it breaking in his possession, just like my entire life.


"Let's play a game."

I shifting in my position, lying on JC's lap as one hand played with my hair lazily, the other resting at the peak of my belly. "A game? At midnight?" I turned my head, meeting his playful gaze that I was half-sure would be exhausted, but it wasn't. "A game."

"Yes," he laughed. "A game." He continued to play with my hair, the image of his wide-awake eyes compared to my half-lidded ones shocking for me. "A good game."

"What kind of game?"

"Well," he said, voice trailing off as he slid from beneath me to a standing position, "I was thinking along the lines of hide and seek."

I sat up, laughing. "In case you haven't noticed, this belly won't do much hiding, Jace."

"Then you seek," he grinned, rubbing his hands together. "C'mon, Lilycakes, it'd be fun!"

"Lilycakes? Jace, are you feeling all right?" I stood, putting my hand to his forehead as he swatted it away playfully, giving me a lopsided grin. "Joshua Scott, I do not like that look on your face ..."

"Oh, you love it. Now, cover your eyes and count to fifty."

"JC -"

"Come on," he laughed, placing his hand on my face as I peeled his own away, placing my hands over my eyes and hearing him laugh to himself. "I swear to God if you're going to do something stupid -"

"Now, would I ever do something stupid?" Silence. "Don't answer that."

I heard him chuckle to himself once more before the creaks of the steps were heard, he escaping towards the upstairs. To myself, I counted probably a lot quicker than I was supposed to, reaching fifty when it should have been about twenty five. "Ready or not, here I come ..." I went up the stairs, immediately heading for our bedroom, he nowhere to be found. I really didn't understand the need for a game I hadn't played in probably twenty years, he acting like a little child in all the excitement of the game.

"All right Jace," I laughed, calling his name down the hallway. "Seriously, this game is ages old and you're acting like your five. Baby, come on ..." I stopped in front of the room that we had designated for the nursery, right next to our bedroom, door closed. "Baby?" Hand to stomach, I reached with my other hand and pushed the door open, gasping as he stood in the middle of the room, a broad smile on his face. "Jace?"

"You found me," he grinned, watching me as I went into the room I had last looked at when everything was placed in the center of the room to decorate. Now, everything was in order: painted, arranged, cleaned. "And you found our baby's room."

"How did you -"

"Let's just say ... Rob owes us," he smiled, reaching for my hand and tugging me into the room further. "He knew you didn't want pink walls, so I made sure he went with rose, to match the bassinet once it leaves our room and comes back here. I know you want the baby to sleep in our room for a while so I made sure he left it there. I started painting, but with the video shoot and all this stuff going on between us, I made sure he was here while we were gone to do it -"

"So that is why he wasn't there ..."

"Yep," he smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet as I looked around, smiling. "You like it then?"

"I love it," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him square on the lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he smiled. "How about ... another game?"

"Another game? Jace, there better not be another newly decorated room - it didn't need it," I laughed, he shaking his head as his hands toyed with the tanktop I was wearing. "Jace -"

"It's called, 'guess how long it has been since we've made love'," his voice was low as I raised an eyebrow. "But let's not get naked in our future daughter's bedroom," he grinned, taking my hand and pulling me back into the bedroom. I laughed against his lips, pulling away as he all but ripped his shirt off, hands reaching for my shirt as I stopped him. "Oh come on, baby," he said softly, "don't be getting all body shy now. I love you whatever shape you're in."

I bit my lip, watching him study my face, eyes slowly dragging down my body as his hands took mine, raising my arms above my head. "Just don't judge me -"

"Baby," he laughed, dropping a kiss to my mouth before pulling my shirt up slowly, hands tossing the tank before skirting his fingers down my skin and over my waist and hips, "you look terrific. Stop being paranoid." He kissed my collarbone, lips dragging over my skin, just touching, not kissing and then sucking gently on the spot below my ear. "I haven't gotten to taste you in forever," he said softly, "this is one craving I can't get over."

I melted into him, hands fumbling with the belt he wore and sliding it open, the button popping quickly after. "Now, if that wasn't so easy -"

"Only because what's beneath is much harder," he mumbled, smiling into my skin as I laughed, another moan escaping his throat as my hands slid inbetween his skin and the denim of his jeans, sliding it down and letting them pool at his feet as he stepped out of them, his hands returning the favor with my lounge pants. "I just don't want to hurt you ..."

"We'll manage," I said softly, he nodding as his kisses trailed from my ear to my collarbone, eyes fluttering closed as he made his way down the valley of my breasts. "We'll manage just fine."

He laughed, turning me so I was against the wall, hand sliding down my belly and to the hipster panties, the only things that made me feel comfortable with this belly, a quiet gasp escaping my mouth as his finger slowly entered my heat, head dropping against the wall as he gave a cocky smile, grinding against the side of my hip as I felt his erection against me. "God, I missed you," he mumbled, laughing slightly as I cried out, another finger plunging into the depths. "Let's not fight again ... let's not keep each other away from this ..."

I reached up from gripping his hips, finding his mouth and kissing him hard, rocking my body against his hand and swallowing our voices. My heart began to race as his tongue entered my mouth slowly, massaging against mine. We hadn't kissed like that in a while, I almost afraid that we had lost it, afraid that it'd be long gone after the baby. But with the heat, the intensity and the erection that was pressing against me, well, I knew that I wasn't going to lose that in a long, long time. "Oh God," I pushed away from his mouth long enough to feel my legs weaken, he holding my body up as an orgasm shuddered through my body, laughing slightly when he pulled his hand from between us, eyes gleaming. "What," I asked softly, eyes widening as he placed his fingers to his mouth, sucking them clean. I don't think I had ever seen him do that before - whether it was my pregnancy or just my hormones, it got me going.

I pushed him backward until he was against the bed, pushing him down and sitting between his legs the best I could. His eyes were half-lidded, chest heaving. My mental note of how skinny he was on the television show pretty on target, except for the large and thick penis in front of me. "Tell me something, Chasez," I asked softly, he moaning a response as I licked the tip, feeling his body tense at just that touch, "tell me how you keep something so large in such a tight, small pair of jeans."

"M-magic," he mumbled, hissing as I put my mouth over him, teeth dragging up and down his shaft, his hands gripping the top of my head. "Lily, God ... Lily -"

I pulled away from him, licking my lips and laughing, "well, what is it? Lily or God?!"

He growled deep in his chest, grabbing my hand and pulling me to him, mouth against mine once more. I tasted myself, I tasted him, his hands cupping my breasts as I maneuvered myself over him, slowly lowering myself onto him, my head dropping between us. "I forgot how good you felt," I mumbled, rocking against him as he held to my hips, turning me to my back and holding himself above me, "Jace -"

"You're good, Lily," he said softly, eyes burning into mine, "your belly isn't that big, trust me."

And I did.

He held himself up, stomach just barely grazing mine as he thrust, already feeling my walls tighten against him as he brought his mouth back to my neck, kissing me gently and holding the side of my face. "I love you, Lily," he said softly, mouth nipping at my ear as I let my eyes drop closed at both feelings, the love and the friction, mouth dropping open as I reiterated it back to him. Moments later, I felt his entire body shudder, moaning my name as he continued thrusting, emptying himself into me as I followed, crying out and gripping his shoulders, mouth against his cheek.

"You know," he said, turning to me, voice soft as his chest heaved in an attempt to catch his breath, "after the baby, we can't sleep together for a while so we're gonna have to make up for lost time before it happens."

I laughed, leaning over and cupping the back of his neck and kissing him, his hand on the opposite side of me, holding himself up. "I'm not against that."

"Good, because the only thing you should be against is me."

I laughed against his lips, pulling away and wiping a bead of sweat away from his temple. "Did anyone tell you how incredibly cheesy you are?"

"A few times," he grinned, situating himself over me again, his shaft at my opening once more, "but they never, ever complained about my love making."

"If they did, they had major issues," I mumbled, eyes fluttering closed as he slid into me, taking a sharp intake of breath. "Issues that I'll gladly out for them."

He was silent for a moment, body slowly thrusting in and out and holding himself above me. "Hey."

I opened my eyes, smiling at the serious look that graced his face, "hey what?"

"I love you."

For some reason, the way his words came out hit a nerve and my eyes began to water, his own widening at what he had started. "It's okay," I laughed, reaching up and wiping the tears, "pregnancy hormones, I suppose."

"Well, I mean it," he said softly, leaning down and placing his forehead against mine. "I love you and I've got you back. I'm not letting you go. Not in this life time."

"You better not," I laughed, he placing a gentle kiss on either side of my face where the tears had fallen. "And for what it's worth, I love you, too."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers jc tabloids paparazzi