Author's Chapter Notes:
Not an actual chapter ... I actually took the cue from a few stories and thought it was kind of cute.  So yeah ... Be sure to check the chapter before that I actually posted before this, haha.



It seems that not all secrets are meant to keep. Just months ago, news broke that JC Chasez had married his sweetheart and personal assistant, Lily Hennessy, a beautiful, twenty-seven-year-old woman born and raised on the east coast, just hours away from his own childhood home. Now, it seems, there is another secret that has been kept under lock and key, but like most celebrity (or celebrity wives) pregnancies, it's just one secret that can't be kept.

Just days after his arrival back home, Lily was seen sporting a new rock on her ring finger; one that looked to be yet another engagement ring. Another marriage, perhaps? A spokesperson for either party could not be reached for comment. Though, a source close to the couple says, 'the first marriage was quick and romantic just for the two of them, but this time, JC wants to give her the wedding she had always wanted. With a new wedding comes a new ring - and that's what she got. They love each other madly, and it's just another thing they want to do to show their love to those closest to them, since they hadn't been able to be there for the first wedding.

That is, except for Chasez's manager, Robert Grimm. Sources say that he was the reason the two of them decided to get married, that he had brought up the idea himself and they both agreed that they should.

Now, months into the marriage, Hennessy has been seen around the Malibu and Hollywood Hills sporting a rather small baby bump. The normally curvy woman has gained much more attention as she wears empire waists and flowy frocks to cover the bump. "They're so very excited," the source adds, "she's wanted to be a mother for so long and he's anxious to find out if it's a boy or girl." Chasez, who was always seen as the one who did not want to commit, has suddenly changed sides. "He's changed because of her. He was the one that wanted marriage first, wanted babies. She's put his life into a whole new perspective and everyone couldn't be happier for them. He's a changed man, a happier man because of it. It's all because of her."

The source adds that she's only about three months pregnant, and with her superstitious beliefs to not address the pregnancy completely before her second trimester, it may be just weeks before it is announced. "She's due in late April, just about the time his album is going to drop. It's going to be a very exciting month for the two of them."

More details in the next issue of OK! Magazine.




And baby makes three! JC Chasez and rumored wife expecting
Posted on E! News Online.

JC Chasez is known for his secretive, almost barely there lifestyle. The talented vocalist was recently spotted in Malibu with Lily Hennessy, the woman that reports have stated he had married months ago, window shopping. Along for the ride was a tell-tale babybump carried by Hennessy herself, who did nothing to hide the new addition to the growing family. Reports also state that Hennessy was overheard speaking with a friend at lunch that she couldn't wait to have a baby.


PEOPLE Online EXCLUSIVE!

Be sure to pick up our October 23rd issue when PEOPLE talks exclusively with JC Chasez and the rumors that have been circulating about his life since mid-summer. A wedding? A baby? Could this all be true? Tune in ...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers jc tabloids paparazzi