Author's Chapter Notes:
Updated 8.28; I think this has been the longest that I have gone without updating this story!  Whoops.  Sorry about the delay - was going to post it last night but I kind of lost interest in the internet and forgot about wanting to post it.  I added a bit (probably another page and a half or so) to make up for it.  So ... enjoy!

Waking up after a long day and being able to sleep through the night without so much as a stir is the most refreshing thing to ever happen to anyone's mind and body. The feeling of being rejuvenated, refreshed, alert ... there's nothing like it.

Too bad that even with a good night's sleep, I was still the worst morning person.

My eyes slowly dragged open, feeling coolness against my chest and legs. Surprisingly, my backside was warm, but everything else had seemed to escape the confines of the blanket that I had buried myself in tiredly the night before. The birds were chirping, singing their annoying little tune, sun way too bright on the eyes. The body below me was still breathing deeply, one arm tucked underneath his head, the other resting lightly against my bare back. Cold remnants of sweat remained by his temple, mouth parted slightly as his breaths escaped. Shifting slightly, I could only muffle my laughter when I realized that my breasts were actually sticking to his chest from the set position I had been in all night, mixed with the sweat that had dried.

A roar of thunder in the otherwise bright day startled me as I jumped slightly, accidentally digging my nails into JC's side as he jumped, shaken from sleep. He had shot up, nearly sending me into a nearly naked pile on the floor, he laughing as I shook my head. "You all right?" He reached for my wrist, pulling me towards him so that I was now lying on my side. He pulled the blankets up that were tangled at our feet, covering us both from the slightly cool air. "What made you claw me for?"

"Thunder. Scared me."

"Oh," he said, knowing that I had a slight fear of storms, "it'll be fine. Didn't see anything severe on the news the other day."

"That was the other day."

He grinned into my skin as he placed a soft kiss there, shaking his head. "Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you aware that we slept together last night? Like, really aware?"

I pushed away from him, widening my eyes and giving him a shocked look. "WHAT?! Are you serious?! We did?!"

"Lily, come on," he laughed, reaching forward with his hand and twisting a lock of my hair with his pointer finger. "We had sex last night."

All joking aside, I looked at his concerned look, nodding. "I know."

"What's that going to do to us?"

"Hopefully nothing," I said softly, he nodding slowly, "we both needed it. It ... it felt good to be with someone again."

He grinned at my reddening cheeks, agreeing. "It did. I haven't felt this good in ... well, ever."

"Why not?"

"Lily, I don't think anyone I have ever been with has connected to me in a way you do. It's always better when you and that person are in tune with each other."

"But we really aren't together."

"No, we're married," he laughed, still twisting my hair. "And guess what," he said softly, his voice taking on a serious tone as I absently played with the hairs at the top of his chest, tickling his skin with my fingers. I looked up at him, eyes meeting his as I saw the twinkle in his eye once more, releasing my hair and going to my hand at his chest, sliding up my palm and into the spaces between my fingers as he pulled my hand away, "we had sex."

I opened my mouth to respond, his cell phone going off from in his pants on the floor. "Saved by the bell," I grinned as he rolled his eyes in annoyance from the phone, shimmying out slightly from underneath me and reaching blindly for his pants. I watched him pull the phone out of his pants, look at the ID and with a smirk, put the phone to his ear. As he talked animatedly to Rob who was going crazy to find out where we were, I lay my head down on his shoulder and stare down at our entwined hands. When had we suddenly got to this? When were we actually a married couple?

Just weeks ago, we were two friends and I was helping him out to try and further his publicity for his career. Now, I'm married to him and we slept together. And it felt good. Not only the sex, but the marriage ... being with him. With every second that passed, I felt myself falling more and more in love with him and I knew there was no way to stop it at all. It was do or die; continue going on like this or hit a wall face first at 100 miles per hour and lose face.

I don't know about you, but I'd like to keep my face in the condition it was in.

I guess that made my mind up.

It was then that I realized that we were both almost completely naked. That, and the fact that my bare leg was now brushing up against a thinly boxer-brief covered penis. I had made the observation of my breasts being on his chest, but obviously, the morning person mind was still cloudy and I didn't think nothing of it. Now, I'm almost completely naked up against JC Chasez.

Oh, what a dream come true for the teenager in me.

I felt him shift below me, turning my head to look at him as he covered his cell phone, speaking softly. "If you brush that long ass leg against me again, we're gonna have to have a repeat of last night."

I wouldn't complain. "Sorry," I said softly, he giving me a smile as I lay my head back down, hand pressed against his stomach as I listened to his heartbeat. It was steady, the echo of his voice vibrating in his chest and against my cheek, closing my eyes as I felt sleep rest over my eyes once more.



"Lily."

I turned my head, seeing JC standing next to me with his hand extended. "Hmm?"

"You zoned out again."

"Sorry."

He gave me a sympathetic smile, squeezing my hand as I took his, he clearing his throat and standing up as I watched, suddenly taken aback by the tuxedo he was wearing. As he clinked a wineglass, I looked down, eyes widening as the white and diamond colors of yet another wedding dress that covered my body. Re-he-heally. "First of all, my wife and I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming out tonight and celebrating our renewal of our vows on our fifth year wedding anniversary, and our actual wedding. Since we eloped some time ago, it's been one wild ride and I could not have done it without this woman right here and the support you all have given the both of us. Now, five years later, a one-year-old and some crazy animals, it finally feels as if my life is complete. So here's to my renewed wife, our son Luke who has passed out in his Memaw's lap after all the excitement, our families and friends who have made my life worth living."

My eyes traveled over towards the family table, both sets of parents sitting there with sisters and brother all smiling back at us. Sure enough, a dark haired, small little boy lie curled up in his mother's arms, her first grandchild, hands tucked under his chin, tux jacket a blanket. His little feet were sticking out, having someone taken his shoes and socks off and from where I was sitting, I could even see his long eyelashes. He was a mixture of the both of us, and I couldn't help but tear up.

I felt the grip on my hand firm, tearing my gaze from my beautiful child to my beautiful husband. He pulled me up, pulling my hand up and kissing it as I smiled, leaning into him. So this was what happiness was like. This was what I had been wanting all along.

"We've gone through a lot, Lily. I'm so glad that it's been you all along."

I smiled widely, reaching up with my free hand and wiping my eyes. He leaned down, placing a kiss on my lips as he murmured "I love you" against my lips, me nodding against his forehead before he pulled away.



My eyes shot open as thunder actually shook the boat, feeling him chuckle slightly beneath me as I literally froze, stiff as a board. "Holy shit," I mumbled, hand going to my heart, feeling it race quickly in fright. I felt his hand creep over my skin slowly, sliding over my shoulder and holding tightly to me as he continued talking on the phone. How long had I been asleep?

"Man, I've gotta get going," JC said, voice cutting my thoughts out as I was brought back to reality, "we've gotta meet her parents for lunch before we leave and then we've gotta meet your dumb ass by three at the airport ... yes, I know. Yes. Yes, she's here now. No. No, we didn't sleep together! What business of it is yours, anyway?! Why the hell would we be sleeping together, huh?! This is just for show, ass."

I heard the phone click shut, he mumbling under his breath something along the lines of 'unbelievable' and 'moron'. He loosened his grip on me as he slowly slid out from beneath me, back towards me as he stretched dramatically. It was then that I realized that my favorite part of him was now his back. It was long, lean and muscular, the curves of his hips disappearing to his nearly nonexistant ass, body slightly broadening as they reached his slim shoulders.

"You're staring at me."

I jumped slightly at his voice, he giving me a cocky grin. "So?"

"I caught you staring at me."

"And your point of this is?"

"You want my body."

I laughed, shaking my head and getting up, holding the sheet to my front as I gathered my clothes, he watching me. "I've already had your body, remember?"

"You did, huh?" He tilted his head to the side as he watched me put my stuff on the bed as I approached him, feeling bold. "In what way?"

"Well," I said, trailing off as I let the sheet drop, his eyes following it before slightly gasping as I pressed myself against him fully, nails dragging down his back. I felt his body react quickly, grinning as I shook my head. I could get used to this kind of want from a guy. "I've had your body against me, on top of me, beneath me ... in me," I whispered, and I could have sworn that I felt his body shudder as my words whispered into his ear, "I even got to taste your body."

"Uh huh," he mumbled. I heard his labored breaths, his tongue snake out and lick his dry lips, his heart pounding through his ears. "And how was that?"

I grinned against his earlobe, shrugging my shoulders against his. "It was all right."

He stepped away from me, looking apalled, though I knew he knew I was joking. "Just all right?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "It could have been better."

"Better ... how?"

"Better, as in ... raw. Animalistic. Just, better." I gave him a grin, watching as his eyes took me in slowly, traveling down my body to my toes and back up, dragging back up slowly and nearly stopping at my breasts, his breath hitching in his throat. "I've pictured better from you, you know? Mr. Perfectionist not giving me perfect; not giving me it." His eyes met mine then, and I heard the low growl rumble from his chest and out of his mouth, crying out as I felt him push me roughly against the wall, mouth crashing against mine and leg pinning me there.

"I'll give it to you," he growled against my lips, as I laughed slightly, holding his face as he worked on both of our underwear, nearly ripping mine from my skin. "Oh, I'll give it to you."

I gasped as I felt him lift me up, now naked and literally straddling his waist as he kissed me heatedly, nipping and sucking at my bottom lip. I felt my body being removed from his as I was nearly tossed on the bed, cool from the air but not for long; his body on top of mine before I could even put a word in edge-wise, he grinding against me roughly. So roughly that I knew my body was going to be bruised and battered by the time we were finished.

And I wasn't going to even complain.

I gasped against his mouth as I felt him thrust into me with such force that it took my breath away, my heart speeding up as I felt his hand go between us, causing my entire body to automatically curl against him as he grinned wickedly, pulling away from me and assaulting my neck as I could only moan his name, gripping his hair and literally feeling my toes curl against the comforter as his fingers curled and pumped with the rhythm of his pumps. I was breathless already, and I had only been kissing him as he did all the work.

I think I need to insult his sex more often to get it like this.

"Better," he mumbled into my skin as I nodded, unable to get a word out of my nearly gasping mouth. My body was on fire, fingers hurt from gripping him so tightly. I turned my head, biting into the pillow as his thrusts became more rapid, though, instead of him just going in and out, he was now raising his body and giving me another sensation that I had not been used to. I felt him move my leg upward, eyes popping open when I felt his mouth, hot, wet and like a vise, holding firmly to my clit at his tongue sucked and flicked, my whole body shaking.

"You've gotta stop," I spit out quickly, still breathing heavily as I felt my lower body tense up. If he continued doing what he was doing, he was going to be a hot mess. "I'm gonna -" his mouth caught mine once more, tasting myself in his mouth as I dropped my leg, holding tightly to his body as he thrust in and out of me, releasing the kiss as I cried out, collasping onto the bed and still squirming as he continued, his own body becoming rigid and freezing as he came, collapsing against me. Once the entire act came to an end, I already felt the pain in my legs, in my mouth, my chest from his grip and sucking. I was going to be covered in hickies and lovebites, going to be walking as if I had been in a major accident of some sort.

"How's that for getting it?" He asked softly, fingers gently sliding along the sweat in between the valley of my breasts, his head resting on one of them. "Better?"

"The other one was amazing, too," I said, laughing slightly as he brought his smiling eyes up to mine, "but I could go for this every once in a while."

"So is this going to make us actual sex partners?"

I pondered the thought. Going sexless in a marriage or having wild, animal sex in a marriage? I chose the latter. "Oh, definitely."

He grinned, placing a gentle kiss where his rough mouth had been on my neck, he chuckling. "Man, you're going to be covered in hickies."

"I know," I mumbled. "I already have two on my chest."

"I noticed," he grinned, flattening his hand against them and rubbing them tenderly. "Oh well. It'll give the public more to talk about."

"Is this all that it'll be about?"

"What?" He got up, this time completely naked and standing at the end of the bed, body red from where I had gripped and scratched. "Hell no. This is gonna be all about us, Lily. All the kissing, the sex, the marriage, it is us, okay? Regardless of what this marriage is about. You ... you're amazing, okay? And I'm not letting this marriage go until I have to."

I licked my lips. "All right."

"What we have," he said softly, pulling on his jeans and picking up my clothes, tossing them into my lap as I sat in bed, listening to him, "is going to be a hard thing to give up. I'm not sure what it is about you, Lily, but why some man hasn't snatched you up at birth is beyond me." He crawled onto the bed then, shirt still hanging open as he placed a kiss on my tender lips, "you're incredible. Always remember that." He rolled off, picking up the remnants of our rendez-vous the night before. "Very incredible. And Sexy."

I nodded, putting my underwear on under the covers and pulling on the jeans I had brought along with us. "Just ... don't hate me after this or something."

"I never would."

"Okay."

"You know," he said, eyeing me as I held up the bra, putting it on as I eyed him, he watching my every movement, "that bra is telling me that you want to be a part of the mile-high club."

I laughed, eyes going down towards his crotch, where a slight tenting was evident. "And that erection is telling me that it just wants to be a part of the fun."

"Is that all you think about is sex?! God!" He gave me a smile as he tossed my purse onto the bed, picking up our clothes from the night before and putting them in our bag. "This is going to be a rather interesting relationship. You know that, right?"

"Oh, I know," I laughed, getting up and immediately gasping as my legs cried out in pain, JC looking at me with a devilish look on his face. "Don't laugh at me."

"Why not? You wanted animalistic and you got it, didn't you?"

"I think your penis needs it's own zip code," I mumbled as he literally guffawed. "What?! I'm serious! That thing could put your eye out when erect!"

He shook his head, walking over to me and placing another kiss to my sore lips. "You asked for it, baby; you got it."

"What if I ask for it again? Will you give it to me?"

"God, I'd give it to you in the middle of the airport terminal if you asked."

"You never know," I grinned, hand trailing down and slightly tapping against his crotch as his eyes widened. When the hell did I become so fearless? Damn.

"Don't tease."

"Who said I was?"

"Girl ..."

I picked up my purse, grabbing the keys of the boat as he picked up the bags, opening the door for me and goosing me as I laughed, jumping slightly as he smiled innocently. "Yeah, this is definitely going to be an interesting relationship."

"It's you and me with a lot of sex; of course it's going to be interesting. Interesting and hot."

Oh, I couldn't agree more.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers jc tabloids paparazzi