[Comments - 35] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Hayden Charles is a regular 21 year old college student with big dreams. Her life has been anything but predictable and when her brother offers her the chance of a lifetime, Hayden is quick to accept. Her senior project has been looming over her head for months and when she's given the opportunity to work with Justin Timberlake, her life is turned inside out!
Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes
Word count: 72192 Read: 69933
Published: Apr 09, 2007 Updated: Apr 30, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. A Chance of Lifetime by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (1022 words)
Hey Everyone!!! I'm hoping to get all of the chapters back up soon! Please please review...I absolutely love to hear from everyone!! Thank you to everyone who has reviewed this back at the old site and can't wait to meet some new faces here too! :)

2. Old Times by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (1728 words)
So I figured out that if I don't write an author note, the alignment get's all goofy. So here's my little ramblings, hahaha!!

3. Meeting & Lunch by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2264 words)
Just another side note...damn I'm glad I actually saved all of these!!!

4. Cell phones by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2326 words)
Here's some more ramblings while I listen to Dane Cook's tourgasm and try and upload all of these chapters again!! hahaha!

5. Questions by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2389 words)
Ok so more Dane cook jokes...Why he can't date an exaggerating G/f

Girl: I got home from work today...I took like a 100 hour nap.
Dane: No, you did not! You'd be very sick if you took 100 hour naps. That's a coma!! Say you took a coma after work and I can follow the story!!

LOL, I think this stuff is hilarious...alright sorry for the rambles! Please please review!!! I really really appreciate them!!!!

6. Apologies by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (1944 words)
Hey everyone!!! I hope you guys like the story! Please review...I love to read them! :)

7. TRL by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (3590 words)
I'm keeping them coming!!!

8. A Trip Home! by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2778 words)
Here's another chapter...please review...I really appreciate it!!

9. A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (3570 words)
Please please review!! :) I love to hear from everyone!!

10. Hayden's Necklace by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (3382 words)
OK, so here's a big part to the whole story! Hope you like it! Please Please review!! :)

11. Moving On by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (1957 words)
As always...please please review!!! Thank you to all of the readers...you're awesome!!

12. Hot Tub!! by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (3532 words)
Ok so things are definitely going to get a little steamy! :) haha! Hope you like it!! Please review!!

13. The VMA's by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (3095 words)
Pretty much what I always say...please please review. It's awesome to hear from everyone!! I truly appreciate each and every one of them!!

14. The Media by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2379 words)
You know...I love reviews!! hehe :) :)

15. A Break by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2022 words)
Almost done uploading all of them again...please please review!! :)

16. Letting Go by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2639 words)
Probably one of my favorite songs at the end. Rascal Flatts "I'm Moving On." Good song!! Please please review...they're awesome!!!

17. Graduation Day by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (3190 words)
:) I hope you guys like the story so far...please please review!! Let me know what you think!

18. Reconnected by WhitneyJT [Comments - 0] (2625 words)
OK, so here's the last update that I had. I will hopefully get one out to you guys soon. I kind of left you hanging once the site shut down. But please review...let me know what you think! I love to hear from everyone!! :)

19. Songs & Roses by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3851 words)
Hey Everyone! So I just finished this new update. Please review and let me know what you think! I love to hear from everyone! Hope you're having a good night! :) Talk to ya later!!

20. Drinks & Dancing by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2694 words)
Hey Everyone!!! So here's another chapter! Thank you sooo much for all the reviews, I hope you like the new one. Please review and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you all! Also, I have a question...I wanted to know if anyone is good at designing things or would be willing to help me out with something. I'd appreciate it greatly! Well I'll let you read...please review!! :) Have a good one!!!

21. I Never by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3511 words)
Hey Everyone!!! So I just finished another chapter!! I hope you guys like it, please review and let me know! I'm hoping to update again real soon...thank you to everyone for all of the great reviews!! It's awesome! :)

22. Comfort & Strength by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2666 words)
Hey Everyone!! Thank you for all of the great reviews! They're awesome! But I finished another chapter, so let me know what you think! Hope you like it! :) Please continue to review, I love them!! :)

23. One Word by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3414 words)
Hello! Alright, so I finished another chapter and I hope you guys like it. Please review and let me know what you think. I love to hear from everyone and it's fun to see what you guys think! I really appreciate all of them! So thank you! :) Ok...I'll stop now! Have a good night! :)

24. Big Brother's Advice by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2524 words)
Hello, Hello! So here's another one...I hope you like it! Please please continue to review...it's great to hear from everyone! So thank you, thank you and more thanks! :) Ok...I'm done! Enjoy!

25. Surprise by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2051 words)
Hey there! Alright, so I finished another update for you all. I hope you like it and thank you all soo much for reading and reviewing. It's awesome to hear from you! The next couple of chapters should defintely be fun to write! All right...I'll stop. Please continue to review! I love them! :)

26. Confessions by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2479 words)
Hello to everyone!! First...thank you to everyone who has read and also reviewed this story. You are all wonderful!! :) I really appreciate it! But I finished another chapter so have fun and let me know what you think! :) Have a good night!

27. A Gift by WhitneyJT [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2570 words)
Hey Everyone! So here's the last Chapter to the drama that is Hayden and Justin. Wow...it's definitely been a fun ride! Thank you to everyone for reading and reviewing...you are all wonderful!!! Please review let me know what you thought of the chapter and the story! I'm definitely going to miss writing about these two! Thank you to everyone again, I truly appreciate all of the wonderful words throughout this journey. I hope you like it! :) -Whitney