[Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

"If I told you things I did before, told you how I used to be, would you go along with someone like me?"

Lauren spent her college years living the fast track of "sex, drugs, and rock & roll". An opportunity to change her life around and get back on track came about and instantly she packed her bags and moved from Chicago to New York City. But will this opportunity and new relationships be enough clear her past and secure her future? Or are old enemies, with their best deceptions, to determined to bring her, and those who surround her down? 

Mean while, the guys good bye tour is not going quite as they hope as bruised egos collide and unexpected/unwellcomed guests join the tour.

Theme song is "Young Folks" by Peter, Bjorn and John


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Mystery, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 19476 Read: 12580
Published: Jul 27, 2007 Updated: Jun 04, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. M.I.A. For now by stimble [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (189 words)

Sorry

2. The Cast *Best Deceptions* by stimble [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (72 words)
The cast is my own property. I have NO connections to the actors I chose to portray them and do not own THEM. If the character is a jerk that doesn't mean that the actor is a jerk, I don't know that actor.

3. Prologue *Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town* by stimble [Comments - 0] (511 words)
I ment to put this up a while back, but I kept forgetting. Hopefully this will set things up better.

4. Chapter One *Young Folks* by stimble [Comments - 0] (4620 words)
I've been in the process of writing this story since I was 14 and now I am 19. I'm proud of this story and I hope you enjoy it. I'll be posting the story characters some time tomorrow. Thanks.

5. Chapter Two *Back to Black* by stimble [Comments - 0] (4100 words)

I might not update for a while, considering I'm starting school again...college sucks sometimes :-P Reviews are VERY encouraging though :-)

6. Chapter Three *Don't Panic* by stimble [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4073 words)
I was setting up my next chapters and I realized I had to add a few things at the end. So read for the first time or re-readed it for the add ons. Thank you. And if you like it, or hate it, let me know. Feedback is greatly welcomed. :-) Also, A picture of Patrick was added in The Cast chapter.

7. Chapter Four *Best of Me* by stimble [Comments - 0] (5911 words)
I know it's been a long time...my bad. But here it is. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out where I want to go with this story and so far I have a pretty good idea. This is kind of a two part chapter. The next chapter will complet the thought of this chapter, it felt right to cut it here but it still feels like an unfinished chapter so... it is a two part thing. Enjoy. And please leave feedback, not only is it encouraging but also makes me feel better lol. And yes, finally i am getting more into the Nsync aspect of the story.