[Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar
FeatureSummary:

 

When she’s seventeen years old, Angel Fatone finds out that she has Leukemia and along with finding that out, she learns she’s adopted. That was two years ago. After a year of being intermission, it came back right when her brother, Joey and his bandmates were dealing with the lawsuit from Lou Perlman.

While all of this is going on, Chris is keeping a secret, he’s in love with Angel. What started out as an innocent crush has turned into something more. When the secret comes out to the surprise of everyone and even Chris, he learns Angel feels the same.

Now they must both hope that Angel stays alive to see what can become of their newfound love.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 10548 Read: 102
Published: Oct 16, 2023 Updated: Apr 15, 2024
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by chris_girl86 [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2559 words)

2. Chapter 2 by chris_girl86 [Comments - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3424 words)

A little backround on how Angel find out about the Leukemia and the surgey that she's going to have.

3. Chapter 3 by chris_girl86 [Comments - 0] (2530 words)

This took a while. Sorry, I got sick while finshing this chapter up.

4. Chapter 4 by chris_girl86 [Comments - 0] (2035 words)

I like to say that I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted anything in a few months. I been going though I bit of a writing slump and well, seasonal depression kicked me in the butt.