[Comments - 4] starstarstar
Past Featured StorySummary:

JC Chasez, once hailed as a teenage sensation on the Disney channel's "The All New Mickey Mouse Club," soared to global superstardom as the charismatic frontman of the boyband *Nsync. However, the spotlight that once bathed him in glory gradually dimmed, leaving his attempts at a solo career to falter amidst the shadows of past success.

Years after *Nsync's indefinite hiatus, JC found himself behind the scenes, his once promising solo aspirations supplanted by a role as a talented writer and producer for other artists. The echoes of his past achievements lingered, but the dream of stepping into his own spotlight seemed to have eluded him. 

Enter Berkeley Wright Hamilton, a dynamic A&R manager at Worldwide Records, a name synonymous with legendary music production. With an unwavering determination to unearth the next seismic superstar, Berkeley's life is a symphony of discovery and innovation. As the daughter of Rashaad Hamilton, the Founder and CEO of Worldwide Records, she has a legacy to uphold and an insatiable hunger for finding the extraordinary.
As Berkeley delves deeper into JC's world, she uncovers his many layers, while along the way, discovering parts of herself. Together, they embark on a harmonious journey of collaboration and self-discovery, rewriting the narrative that once confined JC to the shadows. 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 12433 Read: 227
Published: Aug 08, 2023 Updated: Aug 13, 2023
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

So, here I am again, starting yet another fic. Am I crazy? Yes, I think so. But can you really blame with all the JC content we've been getting lately? I can't help but to be inspired! This story is a little different from what I'm used to writing, but I'm excited to be trying something new, and hope you all enjoy it! 

1. Chapter 1: The Next Big Thing by Ashley Loves JC [Comments - 2] starstarstar (4254 words)

2. Chapter 2: Obstinate by Ashley Loves JC [Comments - 1] (3196 words)

I kind of got carried away with the last two paragraphs, but I'm sure all you JC girlies can feel and agree with me! 

3. Chapter 3: Mazel Tov? by Ashley Loves JC [Comments - 1] (4983 words)

*Some Changes* I made a rookie mistake and got my own characters confused since all the siblings' names begin with a B! Braxton and Brian are twins, and Braxton is the single father, and Brian is the doctor. All of them married or dated out except for Blair.