[Comments - 1]
Summary:

Nikita Washington is young and talented celebrity manager that has had an interesting introduction to the wild world of Hollywood with being a manager to none other than Ye himself. After the much public meltdown and career death of her former boss, Nikita is now back in the job market in hopes of something less chaotic and life haltering.

But that may not be in the cards as she is introducted to the pending divorcee and father Justin Timberlake. A job opporunity that was promised to be low-key end up being more personal haltering than either of them had antipicated. 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3874 Read: 135
Published: Jan 30, 2023 Updated: Feb 02, 2023
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Power (Prologue) by B-Twice [Comments - 1] (828 words)

This is just a slight introduction to Nikita. I'm currently working on Chapter 1 to get it uploaded right after. Feels so good to write fan ficition again.

2. Chapter 1 by B-Twice [Comments - 0] (3046 words)

Thank you for your patience. It should pick up after this chapter, enjoy.

 

Edit: For those of you they may have read this when I first posted it. I left out a whole section out in the beginning that I added. SORRY!