[Comments - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: A year ago, Allie and Justin were in love and ready to spend the rest of their lives together that is until Justin’s jealousy got in the way. The more Allie tried to reassure him that everything would be fine between the two of them; the more Justin started to distance himself. Finally Justin ends his relationship with Allie only to begin a whirlwind romance with Ava who he is about to make the biggest commitment of his life to. The only problem is he can’t get Allie out of his mind. Could he possibly be making the biggest mistake of his life?
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 15649 Read: 10941
Published: Apr 08, 2007 Updated: May 16, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by Nicole [Comments - 0] (510 words)

2. Chapter 1 by Nicole [Comments - 0] (1493 words)

3. Chapter 2 by Nicole [Comments - 0] (3049 words)

4. Chapter 3 by Nicole [Comments - 0] (3093 words)

5. Chapter 4 by Nicole [Comments - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (3861 words)

6. Chapter 5 by Nicole [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3643 words)