[Comments - 6]
Summary:

"Again Al, really?" Shaking his head, he doesn't hesitate to tear off his tattered sleeve and make a tourniquet to help stop the bleeding till we get to the safe zone where he can do all the necessary work for it to heal properly.

"I could say the same to you too J."

My name is Alison Harper. Or maybe the more accurate phrasing would be, 'My name was Alison Harper.'

Either way, that person technically doesn't exsist anymore.

I was always a good person. Did good through school, had just the right amount of extracurriculars and community service projects to get into one of the top universities in the world, where I attended and got my masters in Computer Sciences, a minor in Business.

After graduation, I went through the academy process for the federal angencies. Little did I know, that getting a degree first, depending how you look at it, was the worst and best decision of my life.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4128 Read: 3085
Published: Jun 22, 2011 Updated: Feb 13, 2012
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This is a possible working title. I'm not completely happy with this title, so if I come up with something I like or think fits better, it will be changed. :)

Disclaimer: I don't know or claim to know Justin Timberlake or anyone associated with him and his team. This story is strictly fiction and for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is ever intended.

Sidenote: Justin Timberlake isn't a celebrity (singer, actor, famous) in any way in this story.

1. Prologue by Babygirl49392 [Comments - 3] (2491 words)
This idea just came to me. So please let me know what you think and what can be improved.

2. Chapter 1 by Babygirl49392 [Comments - 3] (1635 words)