[Comments - 73]
Past Featured StorySummary: Everly Monroe is a fashion stylist in Hollywood. She enjoys her job and her clients, for the most part. Her favorite client she's ever worked with happens to be from *NSYNC and she also happens to still be in contact with him and considered a friend. Sounds good, right? Except she's single, hasn't given her heart in awhile, and would like the true love of a man. A man that can hold her heart. Thing is she might just have secret feelings for her favorite client.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 85657 Read: 38439
Published: Mar 16, 2011 Updated: May 14, 2011
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This is inspried by some feelings and an idea I had a few weeks ago.

1. Chapter 1 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 6] (2604 words)
Shout out to my lovie face for some help! The pieces finally came together for this first chapter, that my fingers just flew across the keyboard and it seemd to almost write itself. I hope you enjoy and continue reading to see how this all unfolds.

2. Chapter 2 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 1] (2901 words)

3. Chapter 3 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 2] (3982 words)
I wanted to get this one out a bit sooner, but it just took a little more time. The beginning is sorta eh...but it gets better half way. ;)

4. Chapter 4 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 2] (4480 words)
There's a lot happening in this chapter and I hope it wasn't all over the place...lol

5. Chapter 5 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 3] (4041 words)

6. Chapter 6 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 4] (5453 words)
4/3/11- Imagine my surprise when I checked the archive on the 1st and saw the list of featured stories! I was totally surprised and not expecting for this story to be featured at all. Thank you, thank you, to those who voted and to those who have been reading and reviewing. It means a lot to me. In appreciation, I give you the wordiest cahpter, thus far! :)

7. Chapter 7 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 3] (4145 words)
The beginning of this one took me awhile to get past, but I got over the hump and think the chapter ended on a better note.

8. Chapter 8 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 5] (6127 words)
It's a big update...enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 4] (4887 words)

FYI: In the last chapter I mentioned the song JC wrote/produced for Matt. It was titled "Dancing in the Rain", but I found out it is now titled "Don't Stop Dancing".

Also, I had an idea of what this chapter was suppose to be like, but it spun a little out of control. Please don't hurt me too much. Haha.

10. Chapter 10 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 2] (3053 words)
It's a short one...but expect another update later tonight/tomorrow morning! ;)

11. Chapter 11 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 3] (5338 words)
This is where it gets interesting folks....

12. Chapter 12 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 4] (4147 words)
The beginning is wordy, a lot of description...I just hope it makes sense and I did it justice. I just wanted the emotion/feeling conveyed properly, since this part is basically the inspiration for the story.

13. Chapter 13 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 4] (5800 words)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter...here's a late gift from the Bunny.

14. Chapter 14 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 5] (5174 words)

15. Chapter 15 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 3] (6147 words)
In honor of the Royal Wedding and the end of HMH's reign as a featured story for April, I give all of you fabulous readers a BIG update. :)

16. CHARACTER PHOTO PAGE! by harmonysparkle [Comments - 2] (13 words)

Sorry to anyone who looked at this while I was editing. This character page took forever and I didn't even include all the initial photos I wanted. Yet, I hope this suffices and all of you loyal readers get a better idea of the characters. 

I finally decided to do a character page after all and would like to thank Megan for being the most enthusiastic about it. This is for you!

P.S. I may edit/create another if I need to. Still can't find a good "likeness" for Nathaniel. 

 

17. Chapter 16 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 6] (4429 words)
And so it continues..

18. Chapter 17 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 5] (7020 words)

Sorry this one took longer than I planned to get out...and it might be a little rushed, but it is longggg. Enjoy! FYI: May 7th was the 7yr anniversary of when I saw JC in concert. ;) How time flies..

19. Chapter 18 by harmonysparkle [Comments - 9] (5916 words)