[Comments - 5]
Summary:

"I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl."

- Taylor Swift

 

Since birth, Isabella and Justin have been inseparable.

Flash forward twenty-five years, and they've managed to remain the best of friends. That is, until they finally realize their strong affection for one another goes way beyond friendship.

Both in relationships with other people, they find themselves unable to resist and end up in an intense affair. When one of their significant others finally catches them in their lies, their lifelong friendship hits a monumental speedbump.

This cannot be good.


Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 5715 Read: 10777
Published: Oct 22, 2010 Updated: Nov 04, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Before I began the sequel to 'Detour to Destiny', I've decided I need to get this idea out. I was inspired by Taylor Swift's new song 'Speak now', which is off her new album (love her music. I'm such a country girl at heart). If you get a chance to listen to it, definitely do so.

1. Meet the Cast by rosaleighwrites [Comments - 0] (20 words)
Keep in mind that this story actually takes place in a days time, so most (but not all) of the pictures I post are of what I imagine the cast wearing. Enjoy!!

2. Here we stand, face to face by rosaleighwrites [Comments - 1] (2270 words)
I hope you enjoy this :) The writing style is a bit different than my last story--much less dialogue.

3. Nitty-Gritty by rosaleighwrites [Comments - 4] (1846 words)
This one's from Justin's point of view :) Hope you like it!!

4. Run by rosaleighwrites [Comments - 0] (711 words)

5. In every thought, in every dream. by rosaleighwrites [Comments - 0] (868 words)
Here's the final chapter :) I hope you enjoyed it!!