Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, so almost a week to the due date, I finish this. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. Thank you for all the reviews, and remember, KEEP REVIEWING!

Come to lobby before leaving – J 

His message, short and to the point, greeted her as she cut on her phone. She allowed all the text messages and voicemails to load up, before erasing them all. She didn’t want to hear not one thing from anyone. Justin had done the same earlier before heading out. 

Grabbing her purse and stepping out to the chauffeured car, she sat in the backseat busying scribbling on the hotel notepad. Realizing that the car had stopped, she stepped out and jogged through the bungalow-like doors. She spotted Justin standing off to the side, his hands buried in the pockets of his shorts. 

“Hey! What’s the verdict?” she asked softly, stopping in front of him. Smiling from behind his shades, his smile was contagious. 

“Would you like a sunset wedding?” he leans down to whisper in her ear, his arm wrapping around her waist. To avoid trapping her arms between their bodies, she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

“I think that’d be really pretty,” she replied, equally as soft. Looking at one another from behind their shades, they tried to read each other’s thoughts. 

“Marie, the event coordinator here, asked me how quickly we wanted to do this. And, I told her the sooner the better. She says she can pull it all together for tonight,” he revealed, her eyebrows rose dramatically behind her shades. Leaning her head back, his statement startled her. 

“Tonight?” she choked, disbelief lacing her voice. Twisting her wrist, she read the time on her watch. “That’s in like nine hours!” 

“I know, but she says that she can do it. I told her that I’d let you make that decision. We can make this as simple or as elaborate as you want it, baby,” he said, his hand caressing her cheek and her heart melting. This was the first time that he’d referred to her by anything other than her name since that morning, when everything had changed. 

“I don’t need all the frills and the thrills, J. I just want you and me,” she replied, leaning into his touch. A smile tugged at his lips before he leaned down and touched her lips with his. 

“Come on, then. Let’s talk to her and see what we can do,” he whispered, excitedly tugging on her hand and leading her into an office tucked behind the check-in counter. Walking in, the nerves began to settle as Delia saw the petit older woman behind a large oak desk. 

“Can we really get this done in 9 hours?” Delia asked, before Marie could even open her mouth and introduce herself. Chuckling at her, Marie waved her towards the seats in front of the desk. 

“Give me an hour, and you’ll be free to go find your dress. I’ll send you to the island’s best boutiques. Can you trust me?” her heavily accented voice calmed Delia’s nerves, and she found herself nodding. Taking a seat beside Justin, they held hands as she bombarded them with questions. 

#### 

“Will you be ok going into the city on your own?” Justin asked, as they stepped out into the bright sunlight. 

“Yeah, just wish me luck in finding a dress,” she sighed, rubbing a hand over her forehead. 

“Listen to me. Marie is taking care of everything else, so don’t you worry. Just focus on getting your dress and I’ll go find a suit. Then, we come back, get ready, and get the show going,” Justin explained, grasping her face in his hands. The action quickly and effectively settled her every worry. 

“Are we crazy for doing this?” she asked, leaning her forehead on the tip of his strong chin. His arms wrapped around her, and she heard him take a deep breath. 

“I think we’re crazy for never seeing this earlier in our lives, and even crazier for doing this in nine hours,” he laughed boisterously, the folly of their actions clicking in his mind. 

“We’ve already signed the marriage license,” she sighed, but a happy sigh. 

“Yes, yes we have,” he nodded, cementing the fact. A shot of electricity rushed through her body, exciting her more. 

“I had so many texts and voicemails when I cut on the phone earlier. I erased them all,” she spoke softly, her lips millimeters from the rough skin of his under-jaw. 

“I did the same thing. I don’t want to think about anyone else, but us. And, you’ve got to do the same thing. If not, you’re going to lose your mind. So, come on, let’s get going,” he pulled her away from him, but not before sharing a passionate kiss. Leaving her breathless, he smiled and walked away to his own chauffeured vehicle. 

“Lady Delia, are you set to head out?” Bernard, her driver for the day, addressed her, breaking her from her reverie. Nodding with a smile, she climbed into the back seat. Twirling her fingers, she pulled out her phone and drafted Justin a text. 

What’s your ring size? – DJ 

Seeing his quick response, she smiled and leaned forward to inform Bernard that they’ll need to stop at a jewelry store afterwards. He smiled, knowingly and encouraging. 

Leaning back in her seat, she read over the details that she’d written down during her talk with Marie. Flowers were picked, and the bouquet was being put together. With no guests, the resort would be providing her and Justin with a romantic wedding dinner for two. The entire fifteen minute ceremony would be captured by a videographer and photographer.  

At least mama and Lynn can relive it with us. This is better than Vegas, right? She chuckled at her ludicrous thoughts. Justin would be chastising her for allowing her thoughts to wander. 

And, the best part of this whole thing? The privacy and non-disclosure clause that the resort offered meant that this would stay quiet. The media would not get wind of this, unless either of them shared the information. 

It was now nearing eleven o’clock in the morning, so that gave her about seven hours to find a dress, find shoes, pick Justin’s wedding band, do her hair and make-up, and get to the wedding location. The beautiful Tai Chi gazebo overlooked the Indian Ocean waters in the Belle Mare peninsula. 

#### 

“Is she ready?” Justin questioned Liam, Marie’s assistant that was helping him get ready. He’d gotten dressed in their villa, and Delia had been using the bride’s quarters elsewhere. 

“She’s getting ready, yes sir,” Liam, a much older gentleman replied. As Justin fixed his ivory tie, he breathed deeply. 

“Did you see her?” he asked, giving Liam a sideways glance. 

“Yes sir, I did,” Liam replied, placing a comforting hand on Justin’s shoulder. “And she looks stunning.” 

“She always does,” Justin smiled, thinking of Delia’s beauty. In less than a half hour, he would be able to say that all that beauty belonged to his wife. His wife, someone he never thought he’d find. Instead, he’d found her so many years ago. He’d found his best friend, his wife. 

“Are you ready, sir?” Liam broke through his haze, and motioned towards the front door. Nodding and taking a deep breath, Justin followed Liam out. The gazebo was only a bit down from their villa, so Justin and Liam walked in silence. He walked tall in his tan suit, crisp white shirt, and ivory striped tie. A boutonniere clipped on the left side of his suit jacket. He’d been fortunate to find the suit rather quickly. And he loved that it looked like linen, but linen it was not. 

Coming up the sandy path to the wooden dock extending into the calming waters, a smile graced Justin’s face. This was perfect. There was not a soul around, besides the ceremony official, the photographer, the videographer, Liam, and himself. He was sure that Marie would be accompanying Delia, and he felt a tug at his heart knowing that his mother wouldn’t be around. But, she’d understand. She would be hurt, but excited and overwhelmed. Maybe, Delia would agree to hosting a reception once they got back to the states. 

“She should be on her way now, sir,” Liam announced, as he led Justin down the dock towards the lighted gazebo that awaited them. The skies were quickly darkening with shades of reds, oranges, blues, and purples twinkling across the water’s surface. 

#### 

“Just one more thing here…” Marie trailed off as she clipped a silk flower to the side of Delia’s bun. Turning to look in the mirror, Delia was left breathless. Her makeup was simple and natural, and the tan that she’d acquired in her one day on the island was perfect. 

“I love it,” Delia gushed, tears brim her eyes. Marie rushed to dab the corners of her eyes with a tissue, quickly saving her makeup. Leading her to the dress that hung on the doorway, Marie helped her slip into the garment. Doing some last minute adjustments here and there, Delia was finally finished. 

“Let’s get you married, sweetie. We can’t keep that handsome man of yours waiting,” Marie chimed, causing Delia to chuckle slightly. Following Marie out of the bridal bungalow, Delia took a deep breath. On the walk to the gazebo, Delia thought back to the craziness that she’d experienced in the last few hours. She’d visited all three boutiques on the island before she had come across the perfect dress. It’d been the first one she’d tried on at the last boutique, and she’d known it as soon as the zipper had been zipped. 

Finding Justin’s ring had been the toughest thing of all day. She hadn’t found a decent ring for him, and neither had he. He’d text her and told her that they needed to agree to replace the wedding bands once they got back home. She’d laughed in relief, and quickly agreed. She knew that they wouldn’t have much time to go wedding band shopping, so she chose to get him something that he could liberally wear during his promotion tour. 

“Marie, I always said I’d get married in a huge cathedral,” Delia confessed as they walked further. 

“A beach wedding is truly magical,” she replied, and Delia agreed. Seeing the water surrounding them on all sides and the sun shining it’s last of the day, she could feel the electricity in the calm of the evening. Having her wedding at the beach, the cold water in soft waves and the silver sand receding below them was her new dream came true. It was all much like a fairytale – her dress, her hair, her jewelry, her shoes, her bouquet, and her groom. 

“There he is…” Delia breathed, seeing Justin’s back turned to them. She could see that he was nervous, his hands twirling in front of him. The orange hues of the evening sun danced across the side of his face. He looked deliciously incredible in his tan suit, and a sliver of electricity rushed down Delia’s spine to her toes. Coming to a stop at the beginning of the dock’s boardwalk, she took a deep breath as she watched Marie walk down towards the makeshift altar. 

Placing a hand on his shoulder, Justin turned towards Marie, who only nodded towards Delia. Arching an eyebrow, his head twisted more before his body followed. Delia saw him mouthed ‘wow’ and her smile widened. Her manicured hands gripped tightly the bold and beautiful bouquet of yellow cymbidium orchids, yellow mini calla lilies, and yellow mocara orchids. 

His eyes traveled in slow motion down, paying attention to every inch of her. The beach breeze caressed her hair, clipped in a loosely tied bun, with curls floating down atop her shoulders. The silk flower clipped behind her left ear accentuated the femininity with poetry. Big and beautiful chandelier earrings hung from her ears, catching the evening’s last sunlight in sparkles. 

Her shoulders and neck were exposed by the strapless design of the white wedding dress. In a body skimming silk organza silhouette, the lace elongated bodice led to the layered ruffle shirt, trailed by the chapel train. Her feet were adorned in the famed red lacquered sole shoes of Christian Louboutin – navy blue, satin, stiletto heel, and peep-toe pumps with a bowknot at the front. 

Beginning her slow trek to her future husband’s side, Delia couldn’t keep the wide smile off her face. And, Justin, too, mirrored her happiness. They kept their eyes on each other as she closed the gap between them. The justice of peace stood in front of them with Marie to the left of Delia and Liam standing to the right of Justin. They would serve as their witnessed. 

“We are here today to encourage, celebrate, and support the marriage of Delia Noelle Jackson and Justin Randall Timberlake. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, who trust that love, who honor one another as individuals in that togetherness, and who wish to spend rest of their lives together. It enables the two separate souls to share their desires, longings, dreams, and memories, their joys and sorrows, and to help each other through all uncertainties of life,” the justice of peace began. Justin and Delia faced him, smiles on their faces and butterflies in their stomachs. 

“Marriage is commitment to take that joy deep, deeper than happiness, deep into the discovery of who you most truly are. It is a commitment to a spiritual journey, to a life of becoming - in which joy can comprehend despair, running through rivers of pain into joy again.

And thus marriage is even deeper than commitment. It is a covenant - a covenant that says: I love you. I trust you. I will be here for you when you are hurting, and when I am hurting, I will not leave.

It is a covenant intended not to provide haven from pain or from anger and sorrow. Life offers no such haven. Instead, marriage is intended to provide a sanctuary safe enough to risk loving, to risk living and sharing from the center of oneself. This is worth everything,” he ended, reading from the book in his hands. Turning his head upwards, he looked at Justin. 

“Justin, the woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife. She will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take her for granted, and always stand by her for good or ill,” and Justin knew this was his cue. 

“Delia, tonight, in the presence of all that surrounds us, I join my life with yours. Wherever you go, I will follow. Whatever you face, I will face. For good times or bad times, in happiness or sadness, come riches or poverty, I take you as my wife,” Justin’s voice trembled with emotion. His blue eyes twinkled with the ocean’s reflection. His hands gripped tightly Delia’s hands, as her head titled upward to look at him eye-to-eye. 

“Delia, the man who stands by your side is going to be your husband. He will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take him for granted, and always stand by him for good or ill,” the justice continued. 

“Justin, tonight, with only you and I here, for we are the only that matter, I join my life with yours. Wherever comes our way, I will be there beside you. Whenever fear holds you, I will hold you stronger. Whoever scares you, I will love you. For good times or bad times, in happiness or sadness, come riches or poverty, I take you as my husband,” she promised, a tear escaping each eyes. Blinking the tears away, she laughed slightly. Justin squeezed her hand in comfort, and she squeezed in return. 

“Justin, will you take Delia to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and protect her and forsaking all others to be faithful to her until death do you apart?” 

Taking a deep, steady breath with a smile, Justin replied, “I do.” 

“Delia, will you take Justin to your husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and protect him, and forsaking all others to be faithful to him until death do you apart?” 

Closing her eyes, relishing the moment, she opened them, “Absolutely, I do.” 

And after exchanging wedding bands, Justin receiving a black and white silver band and Delia receiving an Aquamarine sky-blue and white diamonds band, the justice of peace began his closing. 

“Delia and Justin, you have given and pledged your promise to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. Until now, Delia and Justin, you have spent each moment of your lives as separate individuals. But from this day on, and every day after, your each moment shall be shared and spent as one. By the power enthroned in me by the district of Flacq of the island of Mauritius, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Justin, you may now kiss your bride.” 

“I’ve been waiting for too long,” Justin breathed, before lifting his hands to cup Delia’s face. Using the pads of his thumbs, he wiped away the tears from under her eyes. Letting his eyes roam over her face, he smiled before leaning his lips down to her. Finally coming in contact, her hands wrapped around his back, her bouquet now dangling from her hands. 

“I promise you a better ring,” he whispered against her lips, causing her to laugh. 

“I love it,” she replied, closing her lips around his once more. 

“Lady, gentleman, fishes, and seagulls, I present to you, Mister and Missus Justin Timberlake,” the justice of peace announced, laughter ensuing. Holding one another still, Justin and Delia continued kissing. 

“You look beautiful,” he whispered, his arms wrapped tightly her and his finger delicately pushing back a fleeing curly strand of hair. 

“Thank you, and can I go on record about how stunningly handsome you look?” she replied, a soft blush coming across her tanned cheekbones and modesty causing Justin to duck his head. 

“We still have 12 days of honeymoon,” he declared, eyebrows wiggling. Smacking his arm playfully, Delia laughed in return. 

“Yes, we do. And I plan on being sober for our first reunion,” she joked, arching an eyebrow at him. Laughing, he leaned down and kissed her lips.

Liam and Marie interrupted them to set them up for their photographs, before the sun went down completely. Posing in one way and in another way, breathtaking moments were captured. The stark white of her gown contrasted beautifully with the darkening nighttime. His tan suit made his golden tan shine in every picture. There was a glow to their skin in every shot. Finally, after dozens of photographs, the newlyweds were led to their private dinner for two. Candles and lights illuminated the gazebo and the dinner table overlooking the waters. 

“Does this mean that you’ll move into my room back at the villa?” Justin questioned, as they held hands over the table. Surprisingly, Delia shook her head ‘no’. 

“My room has the large king four-poster bed, so I think you’re moving in with me, darling,” she joked wiggling her eyebrows. Throwing his head back, Justin laughed joyously. 

“I love the way you think, my sweet wife,” he replied, with a wink. 

“Well, then, you’ll love the way I move, my dear husband,” Delia flirted, surprising even herself with her no-holds-barred attitude. Ever since she’d seen him standing there at the end of the boardwalk, she’d felt this overwhelming need for him. Despite sleeping together the night before, her state of intoxication had blurred many details. And tonight, she planned on remembering every detail. She wanted the clear views of the Indian Ocean over the private swimming pool and terrace to surround them as they gave themselves to each other. She wanted the soft breeze from the ocean to chill their bare bodies, and for them to seek heat from one another. 

“With everything that’s ever happened in my life, I’ve considered myself lucky,” Justin began, breaking the comfortable and rich silence that had surrounded them. They’d been quietly enjoying their first meal as husband and wife, a flute of champagne accompanying the food and a slice of cake awaiting them to share and devour. Lifting her bright eyes from her food to look at him, she was met with the most tenderness and love she’d ever seen in someone’s eyes. She felt the air rush from her lungs at the intensity of his emotions emitting from his eyes. Taking hold of her hands, he smiled tenderly, easing her state of wonder. 

“But, it is not until this moment right here, that I know in my heart and in my soul that I am luckiest to have fallen in love with my best friend and to share my life forever with her,” he declared, lifting one hand to caress her cheek with the back of his index finger. A lone tear escaped her golden eyes, and his finger caught it before it could continue its trek down her face. She stood and walked to his side, turning his head with her hand on his jaw. 

“And you, Justin, you make me lucky. Thank you,” she whispered, her emotions silencing her words. Sealing her sentiment, she kissed him deeply with her heart and soul caressing his lips.

Chapter End Notes:

REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!

S/N: Would y'all like to see pictures of the dress, suit, flowers, shoes, etc? When I write, I always end up having to look the small details up because it helps me visualize and write. But, let me know!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers celebrityj justin