[Comments - 38]
Summary:

“…And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet…”
 

When the going gets rough, who soothes your worries? When your heart’s broken, who mends it for you? And when your world’s spinning, who hold you steady? 

Justin needs to get away before his life is turned upside down. The media has yet to catch wind that his relationship to Jessica Biel is finished. He decides to skip town and pulls along his best friend, Delia. He was there for her when she needed to escape, and it’s her turn to return the favor.

 

Despite years of friendship, this trip is a first for them. They’re on borrowed time, and in the insanity of regaining sanity, love is unearthed and destinies are fulfilled.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: Pop!Tober Fiction Writing Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14657 Read: 17318
Published: Oct 13, 2010 Updated: Oct 18, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by jersey_tenn [Comments - 6] (2743 words)
I'll post one chapter each hour leading up to midnight, when my post day ends. I hope you enjoy. I hope you review! Please!

2. Chapter 2 by jersey_tenn [Comments - 5] (2015 words)
Come on! I need fuel! Review! Review! Review!

3. Chapter 3 by jersey_tenn [Comments - 7] (2398 words)
Thank you for reviews! Keep them coming!

4. Chapter 4 by jersey_tenn [Comments - 6] (2300 words)
review! review! review! review!

5. Chapter 5 by jersey_tenn [Comments - 7] (1669 words)
Oooh wee, I'm so bad! This should've been posted and completed like 3 days ago! I'm sorry. Here's part 1 of the end...enjoy!

6. Chapter 6 by jersey_tenn [Comments - 5] (3525 words)
Ok, so almost a week to the due date, I finish this. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. Thank you for all the reviews, and remember, KEEP REVIEWING!

7. Images by jersey_tenn [Comments - 2] (7 words)