Story Notes:

Thanks Lauren for helping me with this and letting me bounce ideas off of you!

Loosely based off the song 'Until Yesterday'.

Author's Chapter Notes:
So after watching a video of JC performing Until Yesterday I was struck with an idea of story based on the song.  I really want to write it but I haven't decided if it's something y'all would be interested in.  Let me know!

                “I’m pregnant.” She whispered leaning against the wall of the foyer.  Her red duffle bag fell to the floor as she crossed her arms and put her head down.  Her hair fell in front of her face.

                “I’m aware of that.  You left me a note.  A god damn note?” I put my arms on either side of her head.  “You left it on the dresser for me to find before you left for the weekend with your mother.”  I could see a tear fall from her eye.  She tilted her head up to look me in the eye.  “Why did you tell me in a letter?”

                “Because I didn’t think you’d be happy.  We’ve only been together a few months.”She answered.  Something in her voice seemed to be off, but she had no reason to lie, did she?

                “A few months? It’s been nearly a year!  Don’t you think you should have told me to my face?” I questioned.

                “I couldn’t.” She stated.  She looked down to the ground and sighed.

                “Why not?” I asked.  I was trying to keep my anger under wraps.  Something just didn’t sound right.

                “Because.” She answered.

                “Don’t give me an answer like that.  You are not six years old, Brie.”  I balled my hands into fists.  As she inhaled she was overcome with a sob.  Her body started to shake with small sobs. She covered her face with her hands. Something is not adding up.  A baby is not the end of the world.

                “What do you want me to say?” She spat at me.  Her mascara was running down her face and her hair now stuck to the wet tears.

                “Tell me the truth!” I shouted back.  I felt the veins in my neck start pumping blood faster.  I had to step away from her.  It was a full moment of solid eye contact before she said anything.

                “I don’t think it’s yours.” She said quietly.  She knelt down to grab her bag and walked out the door faster than I have ever seen her move.

Chapter End Notes:
Please review!  Let me know if this is something you'd want to keep reading on :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour carsex tourjc jc producerjc solojc