[Comments - 11]
Summary:

Brie and Josh were the unusual couple around LA.  He was the accomplished muscian that had won awards with his group and awards as producer.  She was the unknown woman that was dating JC Chasez.  She quickly became known for her sketchy behavior and crazy antics.

As the couple gets serious, her antics get crazier.  JC starts to wonder if he's truly happy or if he just enjoyed playing with fire for a short time.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2196 Read: 3564
Published: Feb 16, 2010 Updated: Apr 20, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Thanks Lauren for helping me with this and letting me bounce ideas off of you!

Loosely based off the song 'Until Yesterday'.

1. Prologue by AmberW [Comments - 7] (355 words)
So after watching a video of JC performing Until Yesterday I was struck with an idea of story based on the song.  I really want to write it but I haven't decided if it's something y'all would be interested in.  Let me know!

2. Chapter 1 by AmberW [Comments - 4] (1841 words)
Its taken forever for me to get into the character of Brie.  This has been harder of a task than I thought, but here's what I got.  Let me know what you think!