Author's Chapter Notes:

"Girl you're turning me on, you're such a fine lady, And sugar, more and more, you're driving me crazy (crazy). 'Cause you're just what I want,and I'm just what you need. Oh it's on, 'm gonna make you my baby; sweet darlin' all I can see is you and me."

Bobbie hummed as she gathered her belongings and waited for the plane to touch down. She tapped her fingers against her purse and watched as people around the plane followed landing procedures. She smiled at the lady across the aisle that was bounding a giggling baby on her lap.

That’s what she really wanted, a family. She wanted to have her own children and live in the Hollywood Hills in a big house that would echo the laughter of her children. The house would be surrounded by a white picket fence to keep the paparazzi out, after she married JC she would be sure that they would swarm the place.

She sighed. She wondered how long it would take for JC to propose to her. They were practically living together, minus the fact that he was currently living with the guys and the nameless girl at the compound. He lets her use his credit cards all the time and never asks for money in return. He’s been nothing but sweet to her and she could easily see herself marrying him. She’d finally get the fame and respect that she’s wanted and deserved. She hated being talked about at the after parties, she hated being scrutinized at awards shows for what she was wearing. So what if her dress was revealing? She felt sexy and that was all that mattered, right? Besides, it never bothered JC so it shouldn’t bother her.

“Ugh, why do people have to walk so damn slow? I have places to be,” she muttered under her breath as she slowly shuffled to the front of the plane. “My feet are killing me!” She looked around trying to find the reason for the holdup. “If JC were here we wouldn’t have to wait,” she grumbled.

She finally got off of the plane and walked towards the baggage claim area. She spotted her suitcases and grabbed them, ignoring the scream of pain that came out of a stranger’s mouth when she dropped the suitcase on his foot.

She left the airport and entered the car that was waiting for her. As soon as the driver closed her door she cranked up the heat whipped out her cell phone and dialed a number. “Hey Joshua. I made it. I’m going to the hotel now. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She pressed END and dialed another number, spinning her finger in her hair as she waited for the person on the other line to answer. “Hey baby,” she cooed once the person on the other line picked up.

“Hello to you, gorgeous. Are you here yet?”

“I ‘m leaving the airport as we speak. I’ll be there in a few minutes,” she replied, coyly.

“I can’t wait that long, baby,” he groaned.

“It’ll be worth the wait, I promise.” She smiled.

“Mmmm, baby you better hurry.”

“Keep it in your pants until I get there. Then we can have some fun.” She added a naughty giggle for effect before turning off her phone. She locked eyes with the driver and sneered. “Take me to the Four Seasons Hotel,” she barked. He nodded and merged into New York traffic. She spent the car ride re-applying lipstick, mascara, and eye shadow. Only when she deemed herself presentable did she enjoy the sights.

Once she arrived she pulled her bags out of the car. The driver fake coughed to get her attention and raised his eyebrows. She scowled as she dug into her purse and pulled out her wallet. She slapped a five dollar bill into his palm before striding inside, almost knocking the doorman over in the process.

“Hi. Do you have a room under Bobbie Thomas?” She asked once she stepped up to the check-in counter.

“Yes. You are in room 257. Here’s your key. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any compliments or complaints please feel free to fill out the customer survey,” the woman behind the counter said with a pleasant smile.

“Could you tell me what room Jeremy William is in?” She asked.

“Let me see…ah yes, he’s in room 431.”

“Thank you.”

Bobbie put her suitcases on a nearby gold luggage cart and told the bellboy to take it up to her room. He nodded and dragged it away as she walked towards the closest bathroom. She checked her hair and her clothes in the mirror. She quickly swiped another coat of lipstick onto her lips before leaving and going to the elevator.

She rode up to the fourth floor, humming as she tapped her foot. The ding of the elevator sounded and the doors slid open. Bobbie walked quickly down the hallway, her heels thudding lightly against the carpet. She reached room 431, ran her hands over her hair, and knocked on the door.

It swung open and she was grabbed by the wrist and yanked inside. As soon as the door clicked shut behind her she was slammed against it, a hard body pressing against hers. Lips attacked her neck as she ran her fingers through his hair, moaning and pressing against his body.

“What took you so long?” He asked, his breath hot against her neck. He grinded his hips against hers, earning another moan from her. He held her arms above her head with one hand and slid the other up her shirt, grabbing her right breast.

“Incompetent people,” Bobbie whispered breathlessly, pleasure shooting through her body as heat collected in her crotch. “Oh god,” she whispered when he nipped at her earlobe. “Are you sure we won’t get caught?”

He lifted her and carried her bridal style over to the large bed. He dropped her down on the bed and crawled on top of her, capturing her lips in a hunger filled kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closing and rubbing against his erection through his pants, causing him to gasp in pleasure. “We won’t,” he mumbled, pulling back slightly to speak. “They won’t be here until tomorrow.”

“Mmmm, Wade, I have a proposition for you.” She kissed him again before pulling back and lifting the hem of his shirt. He grabbed it and pulled it over his head, throwing the shirt across the room.

“What is it?” He asked, tugging at her blouse. Buttons popped off and flew across the room. Bobbie sat up and allowed him to pull the blouse off of her and unclasp her bra. His mouth instantly attached to her right nipple, biting and sucking. She gasped and arched her back in pleasure, rubbing against his covered aching cock as he pinched and twisted her left nipple.

“Joshua doesn’t know what he wants…fuck!” She threw her head back, eyes sliding shut and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. “I need you to, God, I need you to help convince him to be with me.”

“Mhm,” he mumbled against her chest. She huffed and rolled over so he was below her. He tried to sit up but she placed a hand on his muscular chest and shoved him back down, a lust filled smile on her face. She grabbed his black belt and quickly undid them before reaching for the button. He watched her, eyes dark with lust, and licked his lips as she slid down the zipper with her teeth. “Oh god, baby,” he whispered when her nails lightly brushed his thigh.

She pulled off his jeans and boxers, revealing his thick cock that stood at attention. She grinned at him before wrapping a hand around his shaft. He let out a soft groan and dropped his head back against the pillows as she slowly brought her hand up his length. “Are you listening?” She purred, leaning forward to lightly blow in his ear.

Yes!” He hissed resisting the urge to buck his hips into her hand.

“Are you sure?” She questioned, giving his balls a squeeze.

“God, yes!” Pre-cum slid out of the tip of his cock and slowly slid down the head. Bobbie leaned forward and lightly licked the trail, earning a moan of pleasure from him and a hand reached up and slid through her hair.

“I need you to distract Joshua,” she continued, picking up the pace and moving her hand on his cock a little faster. He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut.

“H…how?” He managed to get out through clenched teeth.

“I need you to seduce their little friend,” Bobbie replied, rubbing her hand against the head of his cock which was now an angry purple as he tried to hold back from cumming. “Get as close to her as you can. Seduce her and then brag about it. Joshua will think that she’s a slut and then they’ll fire her for mixing business with pleasure then he’ll come back to me and stay with me, like it’s supposed to be.”

“What makes you think…ah…that I won’t get fired either?” he groaned, his eyes rolling in his head at the waves of pleasure that was surging through him. She merely smiled and licked the top of his cock. He gripped the sheets in both hands, letting out a loud groan when she lowered her head, taking more of him into her mouth. He started thrusting into her mouth, groaning at the feeling of her tongue moving around his member. He bucked his hips faster and faster as she sucked him harder. “Oh god…I’m gonna…” he felt his balls tighten and was close to release when she pulled her mouth away from him. He stared at her in shock as she smiled.

“You won’t get fired,” she replied. “I’m the one who suggested you to Johnny. Johnny thinks you’re perfect for the guys and he wouldn’t want to turn on them.”

“What do I have to do exactly?” he asked, chest heaving. “Seduce her or take advantage of her?”

“Whichever one you can get to the fastest. If she falls for you then it will work out better. If she resists, well, you get a virgin out of it and I get my man. What do you say?” She squeezed the bottom of his cock and he groaned.

“A virgin?” He repeated.

“Yes. She’s a prude, there’s no way she even let her so called best friend see her boobs.”

He licked his lips, thinking of being able to pound her tight hole, getting her to scream his name. “Deal,” he replied. “Please.” He bucked his hips into her hand. “Please, I gotta…”

Bobbie giggled and lowered her head again, taking him into her mouth. She sucked him hard and ran her hands up and down his cock as he held her head down and shoved himself down her throat. He let out a cry of pleasure and shot his load down her throat. She pulled away from him, licking her lips and swallowed as he looked at her with half lidded eyes.

He forced her onto her back and pulled her skirt and thong down her soft legs, keeping his eyes on her crotch. She blushed under his gaze. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and ran a finger along her slit, smiling when she shivered. He inserted a finger into his depths, pulled it out halfway, and pushed it back in. She bit a knuckle on her finger to keep from screaming in pleasure as he pumped his finger inside her. It was soon replaced by two fingers. He curled them slightly, managing to rub her g-spot. She thrashed her head from side to side and arched her back off of the bed, moaning and writhing in pleasure.

“Plese…I need you,” she whispered as he pulled his fingers out.

“Please what?” He asked, positioning himself at her entrance.

“Please fuck me!” He obliged and slammed himself into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, and threw her head back screaming in pleasure. His head swam with pleasure as he felt his cock move through the slick confines of her pussy. “Oh god,” she whimpered.

Pants, whines, and moans filled the air as the two moved together to reach their peak. She dragged her fingernails down his back which made him drive into her faster and harder. She sat up a bit to nip at his Adam’s apple, causing him to gasp in pleasure. She could feel a warm tingling sensation start in her stomach and spread to her pussy. “Fuck. I’m so close. I’m gonna…I’m gonna…” She bit into his shoulder as her pussy muscles clamped onto his dick. He groaned as he shot his load into her depths.

He slowly pulled out of her, kissing her lightly as he struggled to catch his breath. “Remind me again…what I’m getting out of this deal?”

“You’re helping me…get my man. Once I get him you’ll get a virgin, I’ll make sure you get your resume to the best clients, and you’ll still get to be with me. Joshua’s job makes him leave a lot so we can’t get caught,” she replied, trailing a finger down his cheek before kissing it. “Now, I need to get to my room just in case Joshua calls. See you tomorrow.”

He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. “Tonight,” he replied.

She giggled and squeezed his hand in return. She took her time gathering all of her clothes and slipping them back on. She blew him a kiss and sashayed out of the room. She went back to the elevator and rode it down to her floor, smiling all the way. With a little time and a lot of patience on her part JC would be as good as hers.

 

~*~*~

 

Justin let out a yawn as he rode the elevator down to the bottom floor. A concierge had told him that the hotel had a great restaurant a few feet away from the lobby that he should check out while he was there. Being his usual hungry self he agreed to check it out.

Once the doors opened the smell of chicken, potatoes, cinnamon, and some other mouth water smell reached his nose. He inhaled deeply and smiled, following the smell to the restaurant. A man behind a podium looked at him before motioning him to follow with a flick of the head. Justin followed him to a single table and held out a menu before stating, “I’ll be back to take your drink order.”

“Man, this place is tiiiiight,” Justin mumbled as he looked around the room. He whipped out his phone and pressed 2 on speed dial. “Hey girl! This hotel is so cool! I wish you could come today to check it out with me.”

“Don’t rub it in, Timbs. Not that I don’t like having time to think up new choreography, but it’s hard to do it when you’re not here to shield me from Chris’s stupidity!” Justin laughed when he heard her yell something in French. “I’m so glad I’m not sharing a room with him this time. Do you know who I am sharing with by any chance?”

“Yeah, they stuck you with Jace,” Justin replied. “Before you bite my head off Mike and Lonnie knew that you would need your sleep and Jace is the best person to room with to get that sleep.” He looked up when the waiter came back and pointed to the picture of a Sprite with a lemon. The waiter nodded and walked away, probably back to the kitchen.

“Yeah, that does make sense I’ll admit,” she sighed. “Did you go to the show yet?”

“Not yet. I’m getting breakfast at the hotel’s cool restaurant and then I’m going.” He accepted his drink with a smile and a nod directed towards the waiter and motioned that he would need a few more minutes to decide what he wanted to eat. He sucked on the straw that was in his drink as he looked around the rest of the restaurant. His eyes widened and he spat out his drink, coughing a bit.

“J, you ok?”

“Not really,” he replied, wiping his mouth. “You’ll never believe what I just saw!”

“What? What is it?”

Justin dropped his voice. “Is C anywhere near you?”

“Yeah. I’m stuck between him and Joey on the couch. Chris thought it would be a good idea to squish us all on here so I can’t really move.”

“Even if you wanted to?” Justin asked with a small smile as he kept his eyes on the spectacle before him.

“You’re not funny. Will you tell me what you saw?”

“Yeah, tomorrow. I can’t risk the others hearing. I’ll call you after the show, ok? And please promise you won’t kill any of them. I kinda need them for the MTV show tomorrow.”

“Yeah yeah. See you tomorrow. Love you.”

“Love you too.” Justin turned off the phone and chuckled to himself as he shook his head. “Got you, bitch.”

 

~*~*~

‘I get to share a room with her? Suh-weet!’ JC struggled to keep a neutral expression on his face although on the inside he was jumping for joy. They had flown into New York early that day so they could make it on MTV in the afternoon. They had just arrived at the Four Seasons hotel where Justin met them with a big smile on his face. They had just gotten their room assignments and he found out that he was chosen to room with Mack based solely on the fact that she needed her sleep and they knew that JC wouldn’t wake her up because he’d be knocked out himself.

“What time do we have to leave to get to the MTV studio?” Lance asked.

“Not until about 3:15 so you have the rest of the morning and part of the day to do whatever you want,” Johnny replied. “If you want to go to a store or something take at least one bodyguard with you and let me know that you’re leaving and immediately find me when you come back, ok? That’s it, you can go to your rooms now.”

“JC she’ll meet you there, we have to talk,” Justin said as he grabbed Mack’s hand and dragged her away from them. Once they were out of ear shot she spoke.

“What was it you were trying to tell me?” She asked.

“You’re not going to believe this in a million years, a billion years, a tril–” She slapped her hand over his mouth and gave him a ‘just-tell-me’ glare. “Bobbie and Wade!” he blurted out once she removed her hand.

“Eh?” She asked, not fully understanding.

“Bobbie and Wade. Here. Together. I saw them at the restaurant. They were kissing.” Mack’s eyes slowly widened. “I know!”

“Why would he kiss something as…disgustingly fake as her?” She asked, her features twisting so she was making a face.

“Mack! She’s cheating on JC!” He said as he grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

“Let me guess, because I’m sharing a room with him you want me to tell him, right?”

“Thanks for volunteering!” he chirped before kissing her cheek. “You’re the best! Tell me how he takes it.” He ran off before she could even stop him.

She growled before slinging her bag over her shoulder, making sure not to jostle her injured arm. She reached over to pick up the handle of her suitcase. “I got it,” JC said as he lifted it easily. He blinked and a look of concern crossed his features. “Are you ok?” He asked, reaching out to her.

“Uh, yeah,” she replied, ducking under his arm and chuckling a bit. “Let’s just…go to the room, ok?”

“Sure, ok.” Mack let out a breath as she followed JC into the elevator. She jabbed a button with her elbow and tapped her foot impatiently as the elevator took them to their floor. “Are you sure you’re ok? You seem kinda…tense,” he said as he rested a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it away and nodded. “If you’re sure.”

The doors finally opened and JC led the way to their room. Mack bit her thumbnail as JC used his key to open the door. “So, um, the problem is we only have one bed,” JC said as he pointed when they moved further into the room. ‘There’s no way in hell that’s a problem.’ “But I found a solution,” he continued quickly. “You can sleep under the covers and I’ll sleep on top. I don’t get cold easily so it should be fine.”

“As long as you don’t roll in your sleep,” Mack replied somewhat dryly.

“I don’t. I don’t snore either if you’re worried about that,” he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets and rocked back and forth in his shoes. “Umm, is there anything you do in your sleep?”

“Justin claims I have a cuddling problem,” Mack replied, squinting a bit. The thought alone gave JC a hard on and he was glad he decided to change from his basketball shorts to pants in case something like that happened. “Another thing, if the bathroom door’s closed, knock.”

“Same goes for you.”

“Ok. Otherwise I think we’ll be fine staying in a room together.”

“Right.” JC clicked his tongue. “Well, I’m going to go find Bobbie.” He spun on his heel and started towards the door.

“What? Why?” Mack practically shrieked, running past him and stopping in his way. “Why do you want to go see Princess?” She scoffed to cover up the levels of panic that was starting to rise in her. “What, you two can’t go a day without seeing each other? Are you sure you’re not whipped?”

JC stayed silent and merely raised an eyebrow, which thoroughly confused her. Usually he would go off on a tangent listing all the examples of how he wasn’t whipped but he didn’t say anything. He parted his lips and shot back, “Are you sure you’re not jealous?”

She hated the way he was looking at her. A smirk slowly formed on his face as he walked closer to her. She backed away from him as much as she could until she felt the doorknob digging into her back. “I-I’m not jealous,” she mumbled. ‘You just can’t find out that Bobbie’s cheating on you, not yet.’

“Really?” JC asked, his voice hinting that he clearly wasn’t convinced. “For someone who isn’t jealous you sure do spend quite a bit of your time making fun of her, insulting her, and telling me many reasons why I shouldn’t date her at all.” He was so close to her now that she could feel his breath on her face. “So tell me…”–he moved his mouth by her ear–“what’s the real reason why you don’t want me to see Bobbie?”

‘Don’t tell him, Mack. Don’t tell him! Make something up!’ “Um…I-I…” she stammered, feeling heat rise into her cheeks as he stepped closer, his body pressing against hers. Her eyes widened slightly and her breath came out shaky when she felt how thick he was through his jeans against her hip.

“You…what?” He whispered.

“I…want you to myself.”

Chapter End Notes:
Remember folks: no glove, no love. This was my first shot at a smutty scene in a story. Tell me what you think.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers affair unrequited missionary oral girlontop love bestfriendj firsttime nsasync challenge jealous triangles daddyjc brotherlylove breakupjc boyfriendjc originalcharacter