[Comments - 61]
Summary:

The face is the mirror of the mind. And eyes, without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart. Sometimes you fall for someone, even when you don't want to. Also, sometimes, you fall for someone while you're still stuck on somebody else. Complicated? JC Chasez thinks so too. And things don't get any better when all he does is deny and deny.

“Baby you're not the only one. You don't have to be afraid to fall in love and I know that you've hurt in the past. But if you want it here's my heart, no strings attached.”


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: Anyone BUT Justin, National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
Series: Are You Gonna Be There
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 50021 Read: 59340
Published: Nov 01, 2009 Updated: Nov 30, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

stories/1636/images/No_strings_attached.jpg

 

stories/1636/images/fights1.png

 

1. That Girl (Will Never be Mine) by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 8] (2750 words)
"How can I get next to her? Now, tell me how it's gonna be done. Will I win or lose this one? (Don't care about the fact that) She's in a different league, they say it's no use that I try. That girl will never be mine."

2. Some Dreams by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (2897 words)
"Some dreams just fade away, like yesterday's sunset. Some dreams are made to stay; she's one dream I'll never forget."

3. It Makes Me Ill by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 4] (2269 words)
" Call me a hater, if you want to but I only hate on him 'cause I want you. Say I'm trippin' if you feel like, but you without me ain't right (ain't right). You can say I'm crazy, if you want to; that's true-- I'm crazy 'bout you. You could say I'm breakin' down inside (inside) 'cause I can't see you with another guy."

4. Tearin' Up My Heart by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (2060 words)
" It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you , but when we are apart, I feel it too. And no matter what I do, I feel the pain, with or without you."

5. I'll Never Stop by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 2] (1316 words)
"How could I ever when my heart is in your hands? And I know, baby there is no turning back. They say that I'm crazy, and I kind of understand. How I wish for this nightmare to end. Oh yes."

6. U Drive Me Crazy by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 2] (2529 words)

"You drive me crazy. (Why are you messin’ with my mind?) You drive me crazy. (Why are you tellin’ all these lies?) You drive me crazy. (Stop doin’ all these things to me) You drive me crazy. (‘Cause all I want is to be free)"

 

7. I Just Wanna Be With You by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 2] (3860 words)

"Girl you're turning me on, you're such a fine lady, And sugar, more and more, you're driving me crazy (crazy). 'Cause you're just what I want,and I'm just what you need. Oh it's on, 'm gonna make you my baby; sweet darlin' all I can see is you and me."

8. Here We Go by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (1723 words)
"Tonight is the night everything's gonna be alright, just get up, feel the flow and here we go."

9. Riddle by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 4] (1423 words)
"I am only scared from wonder. From delirious I'm running. Tell me, where's this source of magic? This hide-and-seek makes me an addict."

10. I Need Love by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (1743 words)
"All I wanna do is give it a chance. Everybody needs a true romance. I would give anything to be with you. I will give you all the love you need if you only give your love to me. What would I do if I were without you?"

11. If I'm Not the One by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (1292 words)

"If I’m not the one you want then who’s he? Take your time to figure out and you’ll see. If I’m not the one you want then maybe I’ll be the one you need."

12. I Want You Back by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 2] (2393 words)
"It's hard to say I'm sorry. It's hard to make the things I did undone. A lesson I've learned to well, for sure. So don't hang up the phone now. I'm trying to figure out just what to do. I'm going crazy without you."

13. Somewhere, Someday by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 4] (2320 words)
"Girl I know you  think no one sees the weight on your shoulders, but you can't fool me. And aren't you tired of standing so tall? Let me be the one to catch you when you fall."

14. Could it be You? by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (4045 words)
"How could it be (How could it be) I never knew (I never knew) Its always been you that I've been looking for? (I've been looking for). You were always right here by my side. Oh yea."

15. I Drive Myself Crazy (Thinking of You) by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 5] (4852 words)
"Lying in your arms, so close together. Didn't know just what I had. Now I toss and turn 'cause I'm without you. How I'm missing you so bad."

16. See Right Through You by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 3] (8855 words)
"Tell me what kinda girl would wanna play me. Tear me down then try to break me. Baby how could you betray me after all I've done for you? Took you there, bought you this, now it's not enough babe. You better get your story straight babe. Tell me why you wanna play? I've had enough. These games they've got to stop (Oh). About to get pissed off (Ooh yea). You had to keep leading me on. Baby you thought you had me fooled but I see right through you."

17. Epilogue: Girlfriend (It's Gonna Be Me) by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 7] (3694 words)
"Why don't you be my girlfriend? I'll treat you good (I'll treat you good girl) I know you hear your friends when they say you should. 'Cause if you were my girlfriend I'd be your shining star. the one to show you where you are. Girl, you should be my girlfriend." / "Every little thing I do never seems enough for you. You don't wanna lose it again but I'm not like them. Baby when you finally get to love somebody. Guess what? It's gonna be me."