[Comments - 23]
Past Featured StorySummary: Pop/Rock Princess and "Queen of Mean" Callie Phelps  thinks she has it all figured out, until she is forced to work with a producer she doesn't know and doesn't WANT to work with. Despite a rocky start, JC chips away at her icy exterior and finds a way to give her what she's never had before-- a hit song and real, genuine love. 

This story has a sequel - Check it out! :)

 


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 58796 Read: 48530
Published: Dec 27, 2008 Updated: Dec 27, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

This story is so much fiction, it's not even funny, completely a figment of my imagination.

R for strong language, some sexual content from Chapter 9 forward.

 There is a sequel to this story- Let's Start Over (Again). 

 

1. Chapter 1 by MissM [Comments - 3] (5162 words)

Callie learns that the label is none to pleased with her new songs, and unless she can come up with something new, her album is in danger of being pushed back, or worse, shelved. 

Probably my favorite chapter, because she is SUCH a brat! 

 

**

2. Chapter 2 by MissM [Comments - 2] (4704 words)

Much to her dismay and against her general nature, she's starting to like JC and thinks this might just work out, after all.

3. Chapter 3 by MissM [Comments - 1] (4503 words)
Curtis is an ass, and throws her into a very vulnerable state. Thankfully her friend JC is there to remind her of what she's there to do.

4. Chapter 4 by MissM [Comments - 2] (4323 words)
Paula senses something happening, something Callie can't (or won't) see.

5. Chapter 5 by MissM [Comments - 0] (4531 words)
Nothing's really happening--- and though she didn't really want anything to happen, the fact that nothing's happening is pissing her off!

6. Chapter 6 by MissM [Comments - 0] (4334 words)
Callie and JC are in Chicago to record. She views a slice of his life that makes her jealous.

7. Chapter 7 by MissM [Comments - 1] (3738 words)
Too little, too late, Callie's willing to admit to herself there's something happening. But now what?

8. Chapter 8 by MissM [Comments - 4] (4380 words)
Good news for Callie at her label meeting. And, much to her horror, she's unable to fight her urges toward JC.

9. Chapter 9 by MissM [Comments - 2] (3059 words)

FINALLY, Callie and JC get to know each other a little better.

Slightly explicit toward the end. 

10. Chapter 10 by MissM [Comments - 1] (4635 words)

11. Chapter 11 by MissM [Comments - 1] (6498 words)
Thanks to JC's help, Callie has hit the big time! This chapter is wordy, but a lot of what is said is referred to in Ch.12.

12. Chapter 12 by MissM [Comments - 0] (5358 words)

The return of Curtis, who knows how to get under her skin, and Callie deals with a long-festering problem in her life.

12/30- cleaned up the spacing and some of the dialogue. Just an edit. 

****

 

 

13. Chapter 13 by MissM [Comments - 6] (3571 words)

The final chapter. 

Three words send Callie running, but she's miserable. Will she take the leap, or keep running?

12/30- Did an edit and fixed the spacing.

 

***