[Comments - 13]
Summary:

 

            She sat at the foot of the bed, biting her bottom lip and looking up at me.  She offered a sweet smile but it was killing me. I haven’t been home in six months and it’s awkward, it’s not supposed to be awkward. “I’m really proud of you.”

            “I know,” I answered quickly; she’s said it a hundred times. I know she means well, but I don’t think the fact that I just finished a six-month detox and rehab program is anything to be proud of.  It’s something that I should be ashamed of, or at least the fact that I was taking heroine in the first place.

 

I really suck at summaries haha I have no idea what to write for this one ;) I wrote it for a challenge so I figured I'd post it on up.  


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10911 Read: 9249
Published: Nov 16, 2008 Updated: Dec 03, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Like I said in the summary, this is from another challenge. It's 4 parts this time lol don't hate ;) I hope it's not confusing. The first part is from the POV of Becca (Justin's wife)'s sister. It was suppose to be a characterization of someone who can't conceive... and that would be her haha. I hope you like it and aren't confused! :)

1. Part I by Sox [Comments - 6] (936 words)
The first part is from Becca's sister's POV... the rest will be from Justin's. I feel like I'm explaining a lot here haha sorry if it's too repetitive :)

2. Part II by Sox [Comments - 4] (3125 words)
Alright here's the next part. Thanks for all the feedback!

3. Part III by Sox [Comments - 1] (3026 words)
Thanks for reading and letting me know what you think :)

4. Part IV by Sox [Comments - 2] (3824 words)
I'm absolutely horrible. I'm sorry I haven't been writing anything lately  I've had a serious case of writers block with EVERYTHING :( Here's the last part of this and I'm going to HOPEFULLY have some more of the other stuff soon. I'm driving myself crazy haha trust me. I hope you like this one, I know it's not as exciting as Verdant lol but it's something :) Thanks loves! <3