[Comments - 52]
Summary:

What happens when you find Mr. Right at the wrong time. Emma Porter, an everyday girl, goes to bed a secretary and wakes up a seductress in the middle of a twisted love triangle. When forced to choose between her head and her heart, which will she pick?


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 21077 Read: 29812
Published: Oct 16, 2008 Updated: Jun 24, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Damn.... by anomaly88 [Comments - 8] (750 words)
Yeah so instead of writing my Ancient Civilizations paper today, I wrote this. The idea just hit me and I had to get it out. Let me know what yall think!

2. God's Running Joke by anomaly88 [Comments - 7] (873 words)
I was feeling happy cause it's my birthday (YEAH!)and decided to write some more. So here you go! Thanks to all those who commented (It makes me wanna write even more!)  and please continue! Enjoy!

3. So Much for Friends... by anomaly88 [Comments - 3] (1191 words)

Hey everyone! Sorry to take so long, but its been a rough week. Anyways, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who commented. Those make my day, seriously. Like always, any questions/comments/concerns/ thoughts for improvement are greatly appreciated and enjoy!!!

4. With Friends Like These... by anomaly88 [Comments - 0] (931 words)
Hey all, hope your week is goin better than mine, but just in case it's not, here's the next chapter! As always, PLEASE comment!!! Feedback makes every day like Christmas!

5. Eye of the Storm by anomaly88 [Comments - 2] (1041 words)

I'm back, yeah!!! So yeah, sorry for the long absence, life's been busy and I had the worst case of writer's block. Anyhow, this one's not that long, but I should have a new chapter following pretty soon. So enjoy! Oh yeah, before I forget, I'm currently looking for a beta reader, just someone to help read over my story to make sure everything sounds okay and to bounce ideas off of. No experience necessary! Contact me if you're interested at silentblackmamba@gmail.com. Thanks!

6. When It Rains... by anomaly88 [Comments - 2] (2172 words)

Hey everyone! Sorry for the extremely long delay...school has been kicking my ass like you wouldn't believe. Anyways, here's the next couple of installments, hope you enjoy. Also I'd like to send a HHHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE thank you to my new beta-reader, Cori. YEAAAAA!!!! Like always, send me any questions, comments, concerns so forth to let know how I'm doin! Ciao!

 

 

7. It Pours by anomaly88 [Comments - 6] (1819 words)

Another quick thanks to Cori for sifting through all my crap! And now back to the program already in progress...

8. Game On... by anomaly88 [Comments - 6] (3397 words)
Hey everyone, I know it's been forever and a day since I posted, but life has been kickin my ass and taking my name for quite some time now. Anyways, I hope you like it, I had a random burst of inspiration and skipped my class to write, like anyone cares about Global History anyways....Like always please review and let me know what you think! Thanks!

9. Over My Head... by anomaly88 [Comments - 6] (3340 words)

Update time, yea!!!! I was so stressed out over finals next week and my two papers/two homework sets due this week and the fact that I think I'm coming down with the flu, that I decided to escape reality and write half the night. So while I go make some mint tea and hide under my covers to get warm, you guys should comment and make me feel better. Thanks!!!!

10. Memories by anomaly88 [Comments - 7] (2261 words)
Wow, it's been forever right?! Sorry for being ghost for so long Summer school Bio does that to you with 200 slides a day and 3 quizzes a week. Anyhoo, this isn't as long as I'd hoped it be and it may have some mistakes as I chunked it out between class and lab, but enjoy. Please comment!!! Ciao!!!

11. Flashback Pt. 1 by anomaly88 [Comments - 3] (1389 words)
Konichiwa minasan!! Ok, so the rest of this chapter wasn't progressing like I'd liked, but I wanted to post, so I decided to post in parts. This one is fairly short, but (I hope) entertaining. Let me know what you think. Any and all questions/comments/concerns are welcome! Enjoy!

12. Flashback: Part 2 by anomaly88 [Comments - 2] (1913 words)

Wow...can you believe it's been almost a year since I last posted? Unfortunately, life (aka senior year of college) got in the way of my writing, but I'm back (at least for the next three months of summer until I head back for my last two quarters!!!) so hold on to your seats for the continuation of Seducing the Enemy!!!