The Promise Of Forever- The Soulmate Series: Book One by chris_girl86
Summary:

 

When she’s seventeen years old, Angel Fatone finds out that she has Leukemia and along with finding that out, she learns she’s adopted. That was two years ago. After a year of being intermission, it came back right when her brother, Joey and his bandmates were dealing with the lawsuit from Lou Perlman.

While all of this is going on, Chris is keeping a secret, he’s in love with Angel. What started out as an innocent crush has turned into something more. When the secret comes out to the surprise of everyone and even Chris, he learns Angel feels the same.

Now they must both hope that Angel stays alive to see what can become of their newfound love.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 10551 Read: 111 Published: Oct 16, 2023 Updated: Apr 15, 2024

1. Chapter 1 by chris_girl86

2. Chapter 2 by chris_girl86

3. Chapter 3 by chris_girl86

4. Chapter 4 by chris_girl86

Chapter 1 by chris_girl86

 

-Chris’ POV-

I woke up to the sound of Joey talking on his cell phone. My body was aching a bit from the last two nights at Madison Square Garden and with two more to go, it was starting to take a toll on me. Though I’m used to it, sometimes it starts to get old and more difficult. As I continued to lay there on my stomach, I realized who he was talking to. Angel, his sister. Well, I should say, adoptive sister. That point doesn’t really matter because she’s at home, sick with her second bout of Leukemia. At Just nineteen years old and dealing with this again. She first got diagnosed at sixteen, a month before her seventeenth birthday. On top of that, she was pregnant, she chose to end the pregnancy to do chemo treatments. Joey, I know he has been talking it hard. Me, I’m a wreck, it’s all because well…

 

“Hey, Chris, you want to talk to Angel?” Joey asked, breaking Chris from his thoughts.

“Yeah, sure.” Replied Chris, turning onto his back and sitting up on the bed.

“Talk as long as you want, I need to use the bathroom.” Joey handed Chris the phone.

“Hey, Angel, how you are feeling?” Chris said after putting the phone to his ear.

“I’m good, a bit weak but good.” Angel answered on the other end of the phone.

“That’s good. Can’t wait to see you.”

“I know, around next week.”

“How do you know that?”

“A little birdy told me?” Angel started giggling.

“Ok, sure, would this birdy be Lance?”

“Damn, yes and he said that all of you are going up to the cabin then.”

“Yes, we are, you better come up. I need my partner in crime to get these pranks on tour going again.”

“I know you’re so lonely out there in the prank world without me.” Angel just about in a fit of giggles.

“Damn skippy I am. Hey listening make sure you watch the HBO concert tonight, hopefully Joey doesn’t fall on his ass again.”

“I won’t miss it. Oh god, how?”

 

-Joey’s POV-

I come out of the bathroom to hear Chris tell Angel about my fall last night. I can hear her in a fit of giggle knowing that I tripped over my own two feet and fell flat on my face for the billionth time. I swear my little sister loves to laugh at my expense. I hear them talk for a few more minutes, I look over and see Kelly in the room. I smile a bit, it’s hard to be happy, knowing that Angel is at home sick, and I have the greatest thing happening to me, which I haven’t told her that Kelly and I are pregnant and that she has a niece or nephew on the way.

“Here’s your phone back, man.” Chris says to me, handing back the cell phone.

“Thanks.” I answer back.

“You, ok?

“Not really, just worrying about Angel. I wish she wasn’t going through this again.”

“I know, it’s been hard on all of us. She’s having surgery next month, hopefully this all will be done with.” Kelly says.

“She’s right dude. Oh, and speaking on you two, when are you two telling Angel, your pregnant, it’s getting hard not to say something to her?”

“I want to tell here, it’s hard to know when to bring it up over the phone.”

“We could tell her next week when you all are home, just a thought.”

“Ok, I’ll try to say something.”

“Say something?!” Chris and Kelly say at the same time.

“Look, I don’t want to tell Angel something this importing and then things with the surgery don’t work out.”

“She will be fine. I know she will be ok.”

“Ok.”

“Come on let’s get something to eat. By the way, Chris, you look like shit.”

“Just tried and worrying about Angel doesn’t help.”

“Don’t worry so much. Angel is fine, she’s been doing great, now come on let’s all get breakfast.”

“Ok, let me use the bathroom and I’ll be right out.”

“Ok, man, don’t take forever. Hey Jen.”

 

-Chris’ POV-

I looked over and saw Jennifer come into the room. She and her group are in town as well, going press. They just had some four tour dates at MSG last week that we have this week.

“Mind if I talk to Chris alone.” She asks Joey and Kelly.

“No, go ahead, we’re going to get some food.” Joey answers, leaving the room with Kelly.

“So, what’s up?” I ask, going to the bathroom.

“You remember what I told you a few days ago?”

“Yes” I say from the bathroom.

‘You haven’t said anything, have you?”

I rolled my eyes at the question as I finished in the bathroom.

“Of course not, Jenny, why would I tell everyone something like that?” I question her walking out of the bathroom.

She takes a breath. “Because I’m scared it’s going to come out.”

“Baby girl, you have my word, I will not tell anyone about you being Bisexual. You tell them when you’re ready.”

“Thanks Chris, you been one of the hardest people for me to tell this to.”

“What? Josh wasn’t or James?”

“Nope, Josh, he kind of knew and my dad, hell, he fucking knew without me telling him.”

Just then a sleepy brown hair, brown eye little girl came trotting in with her favorite teddy bear. I smiled as Jen picked up her daughter, Shaina.

“Well, hello sleepy head and why aren’t we with daddy getting breakfast?”

“I heard you in here, mommy, with Uncle Chris.” Shaina says.

“Come on little one, let’s get you fed, along with Mr. Bird here.” I say to her picking up the bear she dropped on the floor when Jen picked her up.

 

-Few Mins Later-

Chris sat there listening to what everyone’s plans were when the tours were done. All he could think about was Angel and how he was going to finally tell her….

“Want some, Uncle Chris?”

Chris smiled as he saw Shaina climb on his lap with a bowl of cereal.

“No, that’s ok, honey.” He replied.

“Shaina, you’re going to get that everywhere, give it to me.” Jennifer told her daughter.

“Yes mommy.” Shaina hands the bowl to her mom.

“You need to eat something, Chris, here eat this.” JC said, handing Chris a plate of food.

Chris takes a bite of a piece of toast.

“See, I ate something.” After finishing his bite.

“Now finish it.”

“Yes father.” Chris sarcastically says to him.

 

-A Week Later-

“Mom, Dad, you home?!” Joey called walking into his parent’s home.

“In the kitchen, Joey.” His mom, Phyillis, called out.

Before he went towards the kitchen, he saw Angel fast asleep on the couch with his superman blanket and one of Chris’ hoodies that he gave her last summer when she came to see them on tour. His eyes were starting to fill with tears. Just then his mom walked in from the kitchen.

“Hi, honey.” Phyllis said, giving Joey a hug.

“How is she?” Joey asked after the hug.

“Angel’s doing ok, a lot of sleeping on the couch, sometimes she’s up all night, crying, she’s worried about the surgery next week.”

“She has nothing to worry about. Should we all be worried, mom?”

“No, the doctors know what they are doing, she will be ok.”

“I hope so, I just want this to be over with. I want my little sister back.”

“I know, sweetheart. This should be over soon.”

“I hope so, mom.” Joey said, walking into the living room.

 

-Joey’s POV-

I felt the tears building up again as I saw Angel on the couch, sound asleep. A wig laid on the coffee table. Her bright pink one, the one Chris got her two Christmas ago when we are all in New York. She always would wear it when she had Chemo, the nurses always got a kick out of it.

I felt a tear fall from my eyes when I leaned down to kiss her on her cheek.  After a few moments, Angel started to stir awake.

“Joey, you’re home.” Angel said, waking up.

“Yes, I am. I missed you.” I replied.

“I missed you too.” Angel started to slowly sit herself up.

I noticed the hoodie looks a bit different on her. I had gotten so used to how much weight she lost doing the chemo treatments.

“You put on some weight?”

“Yup, I’m up about 50 pounds now. It feels nice, I’m even eating small meals now. I know Joey, a lot has changed since you last saw me in May.”

“It has. I’m just glad that you’re starting to feel better. So, when do you want to go up to the cabin?”

“Is everyone up there already?”

“Yes. Come on, everyone is waiting to see you. Go get ready.”

“Yay, I get to see everyone. Mom, are you ok with it?” Angel looked at our mom.

“Yes, now go, have fun.” Answered Phyllis.

 

 

 

“What is it with you two? First you both fight and then you both make up; fuck make up your minds.” Jennifer said, seeing Chris and Danielle on the couch in the cabin.

“What? Can’t we be nice to each other for once. Its hasn’t been an easy 24 hours for all of us you know.” Chris replied looking up from the paperwork he was looking at.

“Jen is everything ok?” asked Danielle.

“Not really. I really hate this. I can’t believe what Jess is going though and having to find out last night that Jacob is beating my little sister hurts like hell.” Jennifer taking a sit on the chair.

“I hate all this too. I hate that I was the one to find out. You know none of this is your fault, Jen.”

“I know, Chris, I warned her about him, I told her, he like his brother, she didn’t listen to me. Fuck, if only I could have got though her more.”

“Jennifer Gene Heart, you know damn well you did all you could to get through to Jessica and now all we can do is help her and support her in getting out of the relationship. I know we all are stretched thin because of Angel but that doesn’t mean we can’t also focus on Jess as well.”

“You know I hate when you use my whole name right?”

“Yes, I do. It gets though to you though.”

“Yeah, I know. Still hate it.”

“Well, has much fun as this sounds, kidding, I need to get this finalized for the clothing stores that we have a presentation for. I’ll see you all a bit later.” Danielle said getting up and gathering all the paperwork.

“Ok, need anything else from me, babe?” Chris asked, handing her the rest of the papers.

“Not that I can think right now. I will let you know later tonight.”

“Cool, thanks.” Chris looks up and sees Joey walk in the door.

“Hey everyone, look who I got.” Joey said.

“Angel!” Chris jumped up from the couch and ran to Angel.

“Hey Chris. I missed you.” Angel replied, giving Chris a hug.

“Hey Angel, how are you?” Danielle asked.

“I’m doing good, my surgery in coming up, a bit worried about that.”

“I heard; you’ll be fine. I got to get going. I’ll see you all later.” Danielle told her walking out the door.

“Where is everyone else.?” Angel questioned.

“The girls are all upstairs and the other guys are outside at or in the pool.” Jennifer said.

“How’s Jess?”  Angel sat on the couch along with Chris.

“Angel, how did you know what happened?” Chris asked.

“My mom said something happened to Jess and Joey told everything that happened. I can’t believe Jacob is doing that to her.”

“I know, its kills me to know I couldn’t….” Jen trailing off.

“Jen please stop blaming yourself for this. I told you earlier all we can do is support her and help her find a way to get out of it.” Chris spoke up.

“Sorry, I can’t help it. Hi guys.” Jen seeing the rest of the guys come in from outside.

“Angel missed you girl. How you been?” JC said going over to Angel and giving her a hug.

“Josh missed you too. I’m doing good. Justin, don’t you dare.” Angel replied seeing Justin coming towards her, wet from the pool. “Ahh, I told you not to do that, fuck.”

Justin shook his wet curly hair on Angel and Chris.

“Damnit, man, the hell, why was I a target?” Chris asked jumping up from the couch.

“Angel was the target, you just happened to be there.” Justin told him.

“I’ll get you for that, Justin. You will pay.” Angel getting up from the couch.

“Sure.”

“I wouldn’t put it past them both to get you back, J. You know damn well they are our resident prankers.” Christina said going down the stairs with Lindsey and Jessica, both helping Jess down.

“Jess, how are you feeling?” Angel asked walking over to her.

“I’m good, in a hell of a lot of pain. Don’t worry about me, hon, what about you, you’re the one having surgery next week.” Jessica answered, hugging Angel. “Damn, I forgot you’re a bit wet from Justin and his stupidity.”

“I know, I’m ok. I feel fine. I’m a bit worried about the surgery though. I just want everything to go well.”

“You will be fine. Everything will be fine.”

“I hope so.”

“Don’t worry so much, Angel, I know you going to kick ass on the day you get your surgery.” Justin chined in, as he towels dried his hair.

“You sure about that, Timberlake? Because from where I’m standing, you’re the one who need an ass kicking after what you did to Chris and I.”

“Bring it on, Fatone.”

“J, why are you trying to start a fight with a sick woman?” Lance asked.

“I’m not and she won’t be for very long.”

“Really? From where I stand, I say she still is.”

“Lance, don’t defend me, I can kick his ass anytime I want and there is nothing Sir Timberlake can do about it.” Angel points a figure at Justin.

“I’m defending you; Justin is all on his own with you.” Lance chuckled.

“A least I got one person on my side right now. And Joey why didn’t you stop Justin from shaking water on me.” Angel seeing Joey standing there.

“I told him not to but no he did it anyway.” Joey defended himself.

“Thank man, throw me under the bus.” Justin said acting like his feelings were hurt.

“Oh, come on, you know I love you, even if you do stupid shit towards me.” Angel gave Justin a hug.

“Ok, ok, enough of the love feast, come on Angel, let’s start those tour plans.” Chris said, taking Angel by the hand and going upstairs with her.

“Oh, dear god, those two are at it again, I feel, actually I pity you all with them.” Jen chiming in.

“I know, I’m not looking forward to Angel coming back on tour with us.” Joey replied, looking up at the room Chris took Angel into.

Chapter 2 by chris_girl86
Author's Notes:

A little backround on how Angel find out about the Leukemia and the surgey that she's going to have.

-Angel’s POV-

For the past two hours Chris and I were going over plans for all the pranks we would like to do to the guys on the fall leg of the tour. With a bonus of me getting Justin back for the water innocent. I always love hanging out with Chris. Ever since he finds out I can dish out the pranks when they first started tour over in Europe, I been his partner in crime. I like to be more, much more. I have feelings for him. Started out as a crush then somehow it turned in me falling for him. I know he’s way older than me and my brother’s bandmate, which I know Joey would be so pissed if he knew, none of that matters because Chris sees me for me, not Joey’s kid sister. The other guys will always see me as the little girl that would follow Joey around constantly. That didn’t last long, I got older, made friends, got a boyfriend, and the one who got me pregnant at sixteen. My parents weren’t thrilled about that. Joey wasn’t either. I did stand my ground and told them I was keeping the baby. I didn’t get the chance to. I was about two months pregnant when I started to feel ill. I felt tired, I had a burse that wasn’t going away, then one night I passed out, got rushed to the hospital and after a shit ton of tests, they found out that I had Leukemia. The doctors told my parents and I that it was hereditary. I didn’t understand, I knew my family’s medical history or so I thought. That’s when they told me, my mom and dad told me that I was adopted. First, I was in shocked, got pissed off, said somethings I would have never said to them. After talking to Noah, the guy I was with at the time about me being adopted, he told me that I have parents that love me, and I should be glad that I have them in my life and Joey also helped talk me down from the anger I felt. Everyone around me at the time didn’t blame me for how I was feeling. I was told I had a form of blood cancer, adopted and now giving the choice of ending my pregnancy to do the Chemo treatments. I chose to end it; I wanted that little girl I was going to have. Noah, he didn’t stick around, he couldn’t take that fact that the baby we were going to have, is now gone. It had nothing to do with the Leukemia, it was the loss of a child. After that I haven’t talked to him much, or our group of friends. I sometimes talk to Janet, but that is far from in between.

Now the baby I was going to have been now a part of the surgery that I’m getting. I found out about a steam cell transplant to help rid my body of the cancer, I found out that I could bank some of the cord blood from her and Christina helped too. When she had Joanne last year, she did the same thing to help me out, tested everything out and found out Joanne was a match along with the baby girl I was supposed to have. I’m so grateful for everything.

 

“So, everything is set then?” Chris says to me, taking a piece of pizza from the box that was in between us. He got it earlier, when everyone got hungry. I tried to eat some but that didn’t go so well.

“Yup, seems like it. Damn stomach, I so want to eat that.” I answer.

“Sorry, I thought things were getting a little better?”

“They were, I guess it nerves about next week.”

“Your nerves?”  Chris puts the half eating pizza back in the box and lays the now closed box on the floor.

“Yes, just want everything to go alright.”

“It will, Angel, the doctors know what they are doing.”

“I know, sorry. I been thought so much this past two years that now it’s almost over.”

“I get it. All this has not been easy on all of us, including me.” Chris looks away from me.

“What does that mean? I know everyone has been worried about me. Why hasn’t this not been so easy on you?”

“Uh, fuck, I think I said something I should have said.”

“Chris?” I moved a bit closer to him.

“Angel, umm, I don’t know… actually I shouldn’t say anything because I….”

“Say what? Whatever it is you can tell me.”

Suddenly Chris leans in and kisses me. I’m taking a back a first, I don’t know what come over me, but I kiss him back.

 

-Chris POV-

I don’t know what the hell came over me, I just went for it and kissed Angel. And she kissed me back. I can’t believe she kissed me back. I felt her trying to pull me down on the bed, I slowly let her. Having her in my arms felt amazing, the kiss felt intoxicating. I want more, I wished for more, but I knew I couldn’t. For a few minutes, everything was perfect, well for a moment.

“What the hell, Chris?”

I broke the kiss and looked over at the door and saw Danielle standing there.

“Danielle, I’m sorry.” I managed to say.

“Save it, I thought things were going to get better with us, but I guess not.” Danielle stormed out of the room.

I got up from the bed and ran after her.

“I’m sorry ok, it just happened.” I told her.

“It just happened, Chris, you just decided to kiss Angel out of nowhere.”

“We were talking about her surgery, and I told her that it hasn’t been easy on me that she’s been sick, and she asked why and somehow, I just… I just kissed her.”

“There must be a reason. Is there must be one.”

“There is, I rather not say.”

“You are not going to tell me. Unbelievable, Chris, when everything seemed to be back on track with us, you go and do this.”

“Back on track, D, last night you told me that you wanted to end things, this after you find Jess at my house after I spent hours with her in the ER, after I found her outside my house, coughing up blood, and in so much pain that she couldn’t fucking walk. But I guess I was wrong!”

“No, I was wrong to think that maybe we had a chance to fix this….”

“Fix this, fix this. Danielle, we have been trying to fix this for months and nothing is working, I’m tired of this whole back and forth bullshit that we are doing.”

“I’m glad to know that trying to fix our relationship is bullshit to you!”

“Our relationship has never been bullshit, I’m sick of the fighting. You want to work this out then fine, let’s work it out.”

“How? After what you just did? How can we.”

Just then I saw Angel coming down the stairs. As I looked up at her, Danielle had anger in her eyes.

“D, don’t, don’t you dare take this out on her.” I told her.

“Why you fucking little bitch, how dare you. How fucking dare, you!” Danielle yelled.

“D, I’m sorry, I had no clue Chris was going to do that.” Angel defended herself.

Suddenly, Danielle slams Angel across the face.

“Danielle, you need to go.” Jennifer chimed in.

“Chris, you need to tell me why you kissed Angel?” Danielle demanded.

“Ok, fine, you want to know, I’m in love with her. Ok, I have feelings for Angel. Happy now!” I finally confessed.

“You have feelings for me?” Angel questioned.

“You’re in love with my little sister?” Joey asked.

“Yes, ok. Now everyone knows. D, please just leave.” I told her.

“Fine. We’re done.” Danielle stormed out.

“Chris, is what you wanted to tell me earlier?” Angel said, walking over to me.

“Yes. I need some air. Come on Busta.” I said, calling my pug dog over to me and walking out into the backyard.

 

 

 

Chris sat on the beach area by the cabin. The place they called the cabin was in a private beach front community. Jennifer inherited the beach house from her grandmother when she passed away. Her grandmother called it the cabin because she felt like it was a getaway from all. Chris and everyone else were the one place that they all come to destress from all the chaos of fame.

His thoughts were on how he made a fool of himself with Danielle and now Angel knows how he feels about her. He never meant for it to come out the way it did. He wanted to see if things were over with Danielle before he told Angel how he felt.

“I made such a fool of myself, Busta. Now what do I do? D, hates me, Angel, hell, I don’t know what she thinks of me. Probably, thinking all this come about because she’s sick.” Chris said as he petted his dog.

Busta just licked his hand and took in the pets Chris was giving him.

“I don’t think you made a fool of yourself, Chris.”

Chris looked up to see Angel standing there, trying to balance herself.

“Where’s your walker or your cane? How did walk all the down here on your own?” Chris questioned.

“Joey helped me down here, I wanted to talk to you about what happened.” Angel slowly sat herself down next to him.

“And I did make a fool out of myself. Angel, I didn’t want my feelings for you to come out the way they did. I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry for what? For having feelings for me, Chris. When did this start?

“It started out as an innocent crush, I thought you’re cute, I knew you were too young for me. I thought nothing would come of this. I tried to forget it, I tried to put whatever I was feeling for you aside, I kept telling myself that I wasn’t falling for you, but I couldn’t help it. The crush I had turned into feelings. Those didn’t start until you turned eighteen.”

“So last year then?”

“Yes, it was last summer when those feelings started. I don’t know what it was, I started to see you has more than…”

“More than Joey’s little sister?”

“I never saw you has that; I always saw you as Angel.”

“Really? Can you still see me as the girl who can pull a great prank with you?”

“Yes. I spilled my guts and yet I have no clue how you feel.”

“How I feel? Let’s see, umm, the same.”

“What?”

“Chris, I have feelings for you too. I had a crush on you since I met you. I didn’t know you felt the same.”

“Well, I do. Now what?”

“Talk to Danielle and see where things go and if and only when you know things are done with her, then we can go from there.”

“You sure that’s a great idea?”

“Yes. I don’t want to be the reason why you two broke up.”

“Ok, I will try and talk to her, I think I better wait until we are both calm.”

“That would be best. Now about that kiss from earlier.”

“Oh, that, I just went for it, I guess. I don’t what come over me. I went from I think I want to tell you how I feel about you, to fuck it, I’m just going to kiss her.”

“It was a nice way of telling me Chris.” Angel took Chris’ hand.

“I really do love you more then a friend.” Chris looked into her eyes.

“I love you too.” Angel leaned in a kissed him.

 

 

-Joey’s POV-

I stood by the gate that led down to the beach area at the cabin. I was watching Angel and Chris talking. I couldn’t believe my best friend, brother and bandmate is in love with my kid sister.

I just kept thinking I have enough to worry about now I have to worry about this.  I saw Angel kiss Chris. It took all my power not to go down there and break them two up.

“You’re spying on them?” Kelly asked, coming beside me.

“I know, I just can’t get my wrap my head around what Chris just admitted. Wondering how long he has been in love with my sister.” I said, looking at Kelly.

“That’s not all you’re thinking, is it?”

“I don’t know what to think, Kel. Angel’s my sister, my sister and he loves her.”

“Joey, stop being the overprotective brother that you have been for years and opening your eyes to the fact Angel is not the little girl who used to follow you around, you don’t need to keep protecting her from any man she chooses to date.”

“I’m trying to, it’s something I can’t turn off. I made a promise that when she was a baby that I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to her. Then the Leukemia diagnosis happened, I felt like I broke that promise. It sounds crazy, it’s how I feel.”

“It doesn’t. Yes, I agree the Leukemia diagnosis is the only bad thing that has happen to Angel, nothing else bad is going to happen to her.”

“I hope you’re right.” I looked back down at the beach to see Angel and Chris along with Busta walking back up. The pug dog was running a few feet in front of them and then stopped to look back and did the same thing again. It was cute how he was always looking out for Angel when she was around him.

I saw Chris kiss Angel on the cheek, the one that Danielle had slapped her on. That hurt me, I know Angel didn’t deserve that one bit.

“Hey, Joey, I’m sorry for everything.” Chris said as soon as he and Angel were back on the porch.

“It’s fine, man. Just explain one thing, when did this all start.” I asked.

“A purely innocent crush around when I first met her, I just thought she was cute, nothing more and then last year it turned into something more, I realized that I was falling in love with Angel. Joey, I never meant for any of this to happening, but it happened.”

“Innocent? Like a schoolgirl crush?”

“Yes, just like that, nothing else at the time. All the feelings come about last summer, I started to look at Angel in a different light, I started to see how amazing she is, how, well, Joey to be honest, I looked at her one day and saw this incredibly beautiful woman who I wanted to one day be with. I know I’m with or maybe not with Danielle anymore, and I know I’m dating or was dating her, I don’t know right now.”

“Chris, did you want to date Angel before dating Danielle or did you just settle?”

“I didn’t settle for Danielle, when I met her, I liked her, I wanted to date her.  I do love her, just I’m not in love with her. I hope that makes sense,”

“It does, I know you liked Danielle a lot when you met her. I just hope whatever happens from here on out that you’re making the right decision.”

“I’m going to talk to Danielle when we both calm down and see how things go and if its over then maybe if Angel wants to, I would like to try and see where things go.”

“Ok, that I can live with. Well, what you think, Angel?” I looked at Angel.

“I think it’s a great plan and yes if and only when things are really over with Danielle, I’ll be here.” Angel answered.

“Ok, now that is taking care of, Angel, I want to tell you something that your brother hasn’t had the balls to tell you.” Kelly spoke up.

“And what’s that?”

“I’m pregnant.”

“Kelly, you are. Oh my god, I’m going to be an aunt. Joey, why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was going to wait until after the surgery, but I guess we’re not.” I replied.

“Well, I was sick of waiting. God only knows how long you would have waited to tell her.”

“I’m so happy for you both. I’m going to be aunt.” Angel had the biggest smile on her face.

“Yes, you are, Angel.” I chuckled, seeing her trying her hardest not to bounce up and down.

‘About damn time you both tell her.” Chris chimed in.

“You knew?”

“Yes, everyone knows, Joey was the one who was holding out on telling you.”

“Joseph Anthony Fatone Jr, why in the world would hold out on telling me you and Kelly are pregnant? Umm, I like to know.”

“I didn’t want to tell you right away because I thought something would go wrong with the surgery.”

“Seriously, Joey?”

“Yes, sorry.”

“I guess my worrying is wearing off on you, uhm.”

“I think so. Forgive me?”

“Oh course. I’m still happy for you both.”

“Good, come on let’s go inside, you look like your getting cold, Angel.”

“I am. I swear its like 90 degrees out here and I’m the one freezing.”

“It will all change soon.” Chris told her.

“It better. I just want to feel warm again. And maybe not so tried.” Angel walked into the cabin with the rest of us.

“Chris, are you ok? Is everything ok? Lindsey asked.

“I’m ok. Everything is ok. Angel and I talked, and I’m going to try and talk to Danielle and see how it goes.” Chris answered.

“And what about what was said? You really like Angel more then a friend?” Lance questioned.

“Yes. It just happened. I didn’t mean for it to happen.”

“So, no one is going to ask me how I feel about all of this? I see how it is.” Angel pretending to pout.

“Oh Angel, how do you feel.?” Justin teased her.

“Justin, really? You’re just asking for that ass kicking.”

“Ok, I’ll stop messing with you. But how to do you fell?”

“I have feelings for Chris. I had a crush on him for a few years now.”

“And let me guess, Joey is pissed and doesn’t want you do maybe date Chris?” Jasmine chiming in.

“I’m not pissed.” I say, standing my ground.

“Sure, Joey. I know you since we were born, you can’t lie to me.”

“No, really, he isn’t. Also, when was everyone going to tell me I’m going to be an aunt?” Angel folding her arms.

“You finally told her.?” Jennifer asked.

“I told her. I got tired of Joey holding it off. So, I said something.” Kelly answered.

“See, Joey, it wasn’t that hard to tell Angel. I guess Kel as more balls than you do.”

“Jennifer, one day that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble.”

“One day, Joey, it’s been getting me in trouble since I met you, or do I have to remind you of the bet you made one time that for a week, I had to hear Amy’s clothes.”

“Oh, I remember that bet, that was a damn good day for me.” JC said, putting his two cents in.

“Yeah, we all know Josh, you got in Jen’s pants, or I should say Amy’s.” Angel now in a fit of giggles.

“Hate to break it to you all, those where actually mine clothes.”

“What?!” Everyone day at the same time.

“After I lost the bet, I went out and get those clothes that I wore that week, you all really thought I wore my twin sister’s clothes?”

“Yes, you held that in all these years?” JC questioned her.

“Yup. Now can we get back to the subject of Chris and Angel, because I like to know if they are going to date or not.”

“I guess we’ll see what happens, I need to talk to Danielle first and see if her and I are over before I start dating anyone else.” Chris told her.

“Ok, when will that be?”

“As soon as we both are calm and not acting like children.”

“Hey, Chris, I’ll be waiting for you.” Angel said, kissing Chris’ cheek.

I saw Chris blush when she did that. “

Maybe them two together isn’t going to be a bad thing.” I thought.  

Chapter 3 by chris_girl86
Author's Notes:

This took a while. Sorry, I got sick while finshing this chapter up.

-A week Later-

The Fatone family sat at the hospital, waiting for any news on Angel. It was the day of her surgery and the whole family was on pins and needles that it was going well.

Joey couldn’t sit still. He kept getting up and down, now he was placing the room.

“Joey, would you sit down.” Kelly scolded him.

“I can’t Kel, I’m nerves. I want this to be over with. How long is this surgery?” Joey said.

“About six hours. We have only been here for two. Now would you clam down and sit.”

“Well, this has been the longest two hours of my life.” Joey sat down next to Kelly.

“Joey, relax, we should hear something soon.” Phyllis reassured him.

“I hope so, mom, I just want to know if everything went great.”

Just then Angel’s surgeon came walking into the room where the family was waiting.

“Mr. and Mrs. Fatone?” The doctor asked.

“Yes, how is she?” Joe replied.

“She’s doing great, the surgery was successful. Angel is in recovery right now and will be moved a room shortly.”

“Thank you so much, Dr. Lane. When can we see her?” Phyllis asked.

“Should be about thirty minutes. I’ll have a nurse come and get you all.”

“Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome, take care.” The doctor said walking out of the room.

 

 

Angel woke up to see her family in her room. She smiled the best she could.

“Mommy, Daddy.” She said, in a weak voice.

“Hi, honey. How are you feeling?” Phyillis asked, sitting next to her daughter’s bed.

“Good, tired thought. Did it work? Am I going to be better now?”

“Dr. Lane thinks so. He said it was a success. You did great honey.” Joe told his daughter.

“Joey, Steve. Janine, Kelly, you all come.” Angel seeing the rest of her family.

“Yes, we did. You need some rest. I told everyone that your surgery went great, and they are all happy for you.” Joey said.

“I’m glad, did Chris say anything about Danielle?”

“No, he said nothing to me. Don’t worry about that right now. You need some sleep. I love you, Angel.” Joey kissed Angel’s forehead.

“I love you, too, Joey.” Angel coughing a little.

“Here, hon, drink this.” Phyillis grabs a cup of water and helps Angel drink it.

“Thank you, mommy.” Angel said, after drinking the water.

“We are going to let you get some rest, sweetie, mom and I will come back tomorrow to see you.” Joe spoke, hugging Angel.

“Ok, daddy. I love you.”

“I’ll stop by too, you might get sick of us after a while, Angel.” Janine told her.

“I could never get sick of any of you. You’re my family. I love you all. I’m just glad that you, Joey and Steven come to see me.”

“Now why wouldn’t I come and see you? You’re my bratty little sister.” Steven said, chuckling.

“Funny, real funny and I’m not bratty.” Angel sticks her tongue at him.

“I swear, she’s just had surgery and she’s still the same old Angel has before.” Kelly spoke up.

“Nothing can change me, not even this stupid fucking cancer.”

“Oh lord, here’s comes Supergirl.” Janine laughed.

“She can’t be Supergirl.” Joey putting his two cents in.

“And why not?”

“Well, for one, Supergirl is Superman’s cousin. And two….”

“And two, Joey doesn’t want to share his toys with me again.” Angel tried to laugh but it came out weak and she coughed again.

“You need rest and Joey, Steven, knock it off.” Phyllis scolded her sons.

“Sorry mom.” Joey and Steven answered at the same time.

“Come on, we better go and let this one gets some sleep.” Joe told everyone, getting up from the chair.

“Bye Angel, I’m sure one or all of us will be back tomorrow to see you.” Joey said, grabbing a squeezing his sister’s hand.

“Bye, everyone. I love you all. And Joey, please tell everyone to come see me when they can, ok.”

“Ok, I will. Love you.” Joey let go and left with Kelly after she said her own goodbye.

 

 

-Hours Later-

-Chris’ POV-

As I drove to the hospital where Angel was having her surgery, I kept thinking about the conversation that I had with Danielle a few days ago, after the blow up we had over me kissing Angel and everyone finding out that I’m in love with her. It had been a bit of a tough pill to swallow, to have that talk with her but I did and somehow, I made it though.

 

 

 

“Hey, Danielle.”  I said, after opening the door to my house.

“Hi, so you want to talk, let’s talk.” Dainelle replied, walking in.

“Yeah, come on, let’s go into the living room and sit down.”

We walked into the living room in silence.

“So, are we going to talk about the elephant in the room or not.” Danielle went straight to the point after sitting down on the couch.

“Wow, right out the gate there, D. Ok, I’m sorry for not telling you everything, for lying every time you asked why I was worried about Angel, for letting you find out the way you did. I should have been more honest with you.”

“You think? Sorry, this is just so much to take in. I had a gut feeling that you might like Angel more than a friend, I just didn’t want it to be true. But deep down, I knew, I knew Chris and when I walked in and caught you kissing her, I saw the truth right in front of me. It hurts like hell.”

“I tried to deny it, I kept telling myself that, she’s Joey’s little sister, I can’t be in love with her. All this started out as an innocent crush, nothing more, nothing less. And just a year ago, it turned into something more, I started to realize that I had fallen in love with Angel. Danielle, I do love you, I….” Chris trailed off.

“You’re not in love with me.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t want us to end on a bad note. I still want to work on FuMan Skeeto with you.”

“I don’t want our business relationship to end. I know our boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is over.”

“Fuck, I didn’t want things to end like this.”

“Like what? We can still be friends, right?”

“But won’t you hate me? I mean I did somewhat cheat.”

“No, you didn’t. Chris, I think we were over weeks ago, we were both in denial.”

“I think you’re right. A least we are not at each other’s throats.”

“That’s one good thing. I’m glad we talked.”

“Me too. This was better than the screaming match we had a couple of days ago.”

“Yeah, about that. I told Jen I was sorry for how I acted, and I need to tell Angel that I’m sorry for slapping her.”

“What did Jen say?”

“She’s accepted my apology, I just got to talk to Angel, I’m just hoping she accepts my apology.”

“She will. Don’t worry about it.”

 

After parking my car, and walking in the hospital, finding Angel’s room was the only thing I needed to know.

“Hi, how can I help you?” The receptionist asked.

“Hi, I’m looking for Angel Fatone’s room, she just had surgery today.” I answer back.

“Let me see, Fatone. How you spell that?”

“F-A-T-O-N-E”

The receptionist woman typed on the computer in front of her, I’m pretty sure Angel’s last name.

“How do you know the patient?” She looked up at me.

“She’s a friend of mine. I know her family.”

“Ok, she’s in room 2301. Just take the elevator by the stair to the second floor and turn to the left and go through the doors, her rooms the last one at the end of the hall.” The woman told me, handing me a visitor’s badge.

“Thank you.” I said, taking the badge and leaving.

 

 

-Few Minutes Later-

Chris walked into Angel’s room; he saw that she was sleeping.

“She looks so peaceful.  I’m just so glad she made it though the surgery.” He thought, smiling.

He sat a bouquet of white roses that were in a vase by her bedside table, he pulled up a nearby chair, sitting a gift bag on the floor next to it, before sitting down, he kissed her on the forehead.

Angel woke up slowly to see Chris sitting on the chair by her bed.

“Chris, you come.” Angel said, sounding like a sleepy little girl.

“Yes, I did. How are you feeling?” Chris asked.

“Good, tired though. My family was here, I think about two hours ago, I don’t remember when I fell asleep.

“Sounds about right, I left my house after Joey called and said that you were out of surgery and that everything went great.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I wanted to see you. I… well, I missed you.”

“I missed you too. Did you talk to Danielle?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“We broke up.”

“Sorry. What does that leave us?”

“I was hoping to maybe take things slow, maybe go out when you feel better.”

“Ok, sounds like a plan. I am still your prank partner in crime?”

“Of course. That will never change. So, when are we getting Justin back for spraying us with water?”

“As soon as I feel better. Timberlake is going down.” Angel tried to laugh but coughed.

“Here’s some water.” Chris got the cup of water and helped Angel has she drank some of it.

“Thanks. I need to stop wanting to laugh.”

“Who made you laugh before?”

“Joey, he told me I wasn’t allowed to be Supergirl because she’s Superman’s cousin. I told him that he doesn’t want to share is toys with me again.”

“Oh my god, I don’t think he ever learned to share.” Chris started laughing.

“No, he didn’t. I want to laugh but it’s hard to.”

“I know, I’ll try not to make you laugh, ok.”

“You try and not to do something? Chris, that’s hard for you. It’s like taking the sugar away from you. It will never work.”

“I know, but I’ll try.”

“Ok, I don’t know how long you will last. Aww, you got me flowers.” Angel noticed the bouquet of flowers.

“Yes, I did. You like?”

“Like? Chris, I love them. You’re so sweet.”

“It’s the least I can do. Oh, and I also got you this.” Chris picked up the gift bag that was next to him.

“You didn’t have to get me anything else. The flowers are enough.”

“I wanted to. The flowers were from the gift shop, this I got yesterday.” Chris took out a teddy bear dressed as a ladybug with wings.

“Aww, cute. Where did you find something like this?” Angel taking the bear.

“Where else Build a Bear. I know your love of ladybugs and the wings are for your name.”

“I love it. I think you can add wigs or something like that to these.”

“I didn’t want to. I wanted you do pick one out.”

“Chris, you are such a softly. You know that.”

“So, I have been told. I can’t help it. I think you bring that out in me.”

“I’m glad I do. I also keep you, Joey and the rest of the guys in line.”

“Keep the others in line? That’s a huge task to take on.”

“Don’t make me laugh.”

“Sorry. I forgot.”

“It’s ok. I love my bear.”

“I knew you would.”  Chris is trying to interlace his fingers with Angel’s.

“You look like you’re looking for permission to hold my hand.”

“I know. I’m just nerves. I don’t want to mess things up and have Joey kill me.”

“He won’t because I will not let him.” Angel took Chris’ hand.

“My ladybug.” Chris smiled.

“I like it. It’s cute.”

“I think your beautiful.”

 Angel started to blush.

“You are. Everything about you is beautiful.”

“Chris, stop making me blush.”

“Why? I’m enjoying making you blush.”

“You just like to see me smile.”

“Yes, I do. And I also like to do this as well.” Chris stood up and leaned over and kissed Angel.

Just then they heard arguing outside the door with one of the nurses and someone else.

Angel looked over at the door and saw one of the guy’s bodyguards outside in what looked like a bit of a heated argument.

“Is the Lonnie?” Angel asked, starting to sound a bit frustrated.

“I think so. What is he doing here?

“I’m guessing Joey.”

“I told you; I must check on Mrs. Fatone. Now please more, sir.” The nurse said, going passed the bodyguard.

“Lonnie, what is the hell are you doing here?” Angel demand.

“Joey sent me to make sure no one comes here and tries anything to hurt you.” Lonnie replied.

“Oh lord, that brother of mine. I’m fine, no one is going to get me, I think if any fans tried to find where I’m at, well, good luck with that.”

“I’m just doing what I been told, Mrs. Angel.”

“I know you are, Lonnie. I swear, I could kill him.”

“Hey, don’t do that, I need that man.” Chris chimed in.

Angel tried to laugh but coughed again.

“Mrs. Fatone, you shouldn’t be laughing like that.” The nurse told Angel.

“I know, I can’t help it. Between Joey and Chris, they are making me laugh today.” Angel said.

“And speaking of Chris, what are you doing here?” Lonnie questioned.

“I wanted to see Angel. Am I in trouble?”

“No, I just didn’t expect you here.”

“I’m not supposed to be. Joey told all of us not to come until tomorrow. Now I see why he said that.”

“Sorry, Chris. I’m just doing my job.”

“I know you are. I been for the last week to stay on Joey’s good side, I don’t think I’m winning any points by being here right now.”

“What do you mean?”

“Chris kiss me last week and Danielle walked in on it and a whole argument started with Chris telling everyone that he’s in love with me.” Angel spoke up, explaining everything, after the nurse had left.

“What?! You’re in love with Angel!”

“Yes, I am.”

“How does Joey feel about this?”

“He’s not all too happy.”

“I can see why; Angel is his little sister.”

“Yeah, and that will never help my case at all. I haven’t even gotten the rath of Joe yet.”

“Oh fuck, I don’t want to be anywhere near that.”

“What is so wrong with my dad?” Angel perked up.

“The fact that you’re his little girl doesn’t help my cause.”

“And? I’m not the only girl in my family.”

“I know that you’re the baby.”

“And fathers always protect their daughters. I think Chris thinks that Joe might kill him for wanting to date you.”

“My dad loves Chris.”

“Yeah, but not as your boyfriend.”

“He’ll be fine with us. If Joey is ok with us, then I’m sure my parents will be fine.”

“Ok, if you say so.”

“I know so.” Angel smiled, holding Chris hand.

Chapter 4 by chris_girl86
Author's Notes:

I like to say that I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted anything in a few months. I been going though I bit of a writing slump and well, seasonal depression kicked me in the butt.  

 

 

-Three months Later- 




 




-Chris’ POV- 




I sat in the back of the SUV driving to Angel’s house. I’m so nerves about asking Phyllis if Angel can come and see the taping of our holiday special. I keep moving around in the seat while looking out the window. I knew I was driving Lonnie and Randy nuts. I caught Lonnie looking at me though the rear-view mirror.  




“Antsy much, Chris?” Lonnie said.  




“Sorry, nerves.” I replied.  




“Phyllis will say yes for Angel to come see the special, you shouldn’t worry so much.”  




“I’m trying not to. But its Phyllis.”  




“She’s not that bad. Wouldn’t Joe be the hard one in all of this?” Randy chimed in. 




“Not really, Joey is.” 




I could feel both of their eyes on me.  




“How in the world is Joey the hard on?” Lonnie spoke. 




“He’s overprotective with Angel. He’s been like this for as long as I know them.”  




“Way before the leukemia?”  




“Yup. I don’t know why; I don’t think I ever asked.”  




“Maybe you should try and ask him.”  




“I guess there is no harm in trying to ask.”  




I looked out the window and saw that we made it to Angel’s house.  




“Good luck, man.” Randy said as I got out of the car.  




“Thanks. Don’t know if I need to but I’ll take it.” I replied as I shut the door.  




 




 




 




Angel laid on the couch with her boom box, playing the guys Christmas album. She knew it was a bit earlier, but she didn’t care, she had been through so much too that she was just going to live her life the way she wanted it.  




-Ding Dong- 




Getting up and going to the door.... 




“Chris!” Angel squealed, seeing Chris at the door.  




“Hi, honey bun.” Chris said, leaning in to give her a kiss.  




“What are you doing here? You’re on tour.”  Letting Chris come in.  




“We’re in town to film a holiday special and I wanted to know if you wanted to come and see it being filmed?”  




“I love to. I just got to let my mom know.”  




“I like to ask her; I hope you don’t mind.”  




“No, I don’t mind. My mom is in the backyard with Jasmine’s aunt. Come on let’s go talk to her.”  




“Oh lord, Beth in here. Now I’m in for it.”  




“She is not that bad.”  




“Does she know about us?”  




“Yes.”  




Chris stopped in his tracks.  




“What?” Angel said, turning to look at him.  




“What did she say?”  




“Well, she’s wondering what I see in you.”  




“Angel.”  




“I’m kidding, she’s happy for us. I told her that we are taking things slow right now. That we both don’t want to fuck this up.”  




“Oh ok, you had me worried there for a minute.”  




“Chris, relax, ok. I know that everyone thinks we are crazy for waiting to be with each other soon after your breakup, but to me all that matters is that I love and care for you, ok.”  




“You love me?”  




“Yes, I do. I love you; I know it's too early in this relationship, but I don’t care.”  




Chris took her in his arms and kissed her. He loved how she felt in his arms. He couldn’t believe that Angel was now his. It was something that he had wanted for about a year and now she was all his.  




“I love you, Angel Janis Fatone.” Chris said after breaking off the kiss.  




“I love you too, Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick.” Angel replied.  “We better go and ask my mom about this show you like me to see and get you back to the guys before they come looking for you.”  




“Yeah, I guess so. Thought I rather keep kissing you.”  




“Chris.” Angel giggled.  




“What? I love your kisses. They are sweet like you.”  




“Angel, sweetheart, who are you talking to?!” Phyllis called from the yard.  




“Hi, Mrs. Phyllis.” Chris answered coming in the yard with Angel.  




“Chris, what are you doing here? Your on tour.”  




“Didn’t Joey tell you that we are in town filming a holiday special?”  




“No, or maybe he did. So what is the purpose of this surprise visit?”  




“I wanted to know if its ok that Angel comes and sees the taping on the show? Joe said it was fine, I wanted to make sure it was ok with you.”  




“Its fine with me, alone as Angel has taking her meds before she goes.”  




“I can do that, mom. Thank you. Yeah, I get to see you and the guys.”  




“Yes, you do. Thank you so much, Mrs. Phyllis.”  




“You’re welcome Chris. Now go, get yourself ready Angel and don’t forget to take you meds.”  




“I won’t mom.” Angel walked back in the house.  




 




 




-Joey’s POV- 




I stood around with the guys for the past hour, waiting to find out where in the world Chris ran off to. He said that he be gone for a half hour, and that was almost an hour ago.  




“How long does this “errand” of Chris’ last? Lance said has he put air quotes over the word errand. 




“I have no clue. He better get here soon, I called him about ten times and each time he said, I’m on my way back.” JC replied.  




“This is driving me nuts, if he doesn’t get back in in five minutes, I’m going to go find him and kick his ass for making us wait this long for him.” I chimed in.  




“Think that will fly with Angel? I mean he is dating your sister?” Justin pointed out.  




“How well do I know. They just starting seeing each other. Plus they are not boyfriend/girlfriend yet?”  




“Are you sure about that?” JC raised his eyebrows at me.  




“Yes. I think I should know.”  




Just as a was saying that, we heard Chris, Lonnie and Randy coming though the set, I was a glimpse of someone else.  




“Hey, sorry guys, I didn’t mean for that to take as long as it did, but I got someone with me.” Chris said walking up to us.  




I finally saw who it was.  




“Angel!” Lance said running over to her and giving her a hug.  




“Hi, Lance, I guess surprise.” Angel replied hugging him back.  




“What are you doing here?” I asked.  




“Chris come to the house and asked mom if I can come and see your holiday special and she said yes.”  




“I already asked your dad and he said it was fine. I wanted to ask your mom if it was ok as well.”  




“Are you sure she can handle setting thought the whole show?” I could hear the concern in my voice as I spoke.  




“Yes, I can. Mom made sure I look my meds before I left the house. Joey, I swear you are more overprotective then usual.”  




“I just want to make sure your okay. I don’t want anything to happen.”  




“I’m fine. Just be happy to see me like the rest of the guys are.”  




“I’m happy to see you. I worry about you that’s all.” I give Angel a hug.  




“ I know you do, just try to worry less about me. I been doing great for the past three months now. Everything is going good, the meds are working they way they should and all I have to worry about is when all the chemo and radiation is out of my system, which should be in about nine months.”  




“Oh Lord, how long is Chris going to wait to get something from Angel?” Justin putting his two cents in. 




“Justin!” Angel scolded him. 




“What? I’m just saying.”  




“I’ll be fine. That’s far from my mind right now. We are talking things slow in the this relationship, ok.” Chris told all of us. 




“Now that settled, can we get on with the show.” I told everyone.  




“Yes, let’s do this.”  




 




-Angel’s POV- 




Watching the guys tape the special was amazing. I sat away from the cameras, a lot of the fans where so happy to see me and in-between songs, a few near me asked how I been. I was so sweet of them. I love the fans. I love how they make the guys happy. I caught Chris smiling and winking at me a few times when the cameras weren’t on him and none of the fans saw. I think a few did, it didn’t help that he come over to me, pulling me a side and kissing me. I told him to stop. Truth was I didn’t want him too. I love being with Chris. He is so amazing and understanding with everything.  




 




“ I thought I told you to stop kissing me in front of the fans.” I told him as he did it for the fourth time.  




“I can’t help it. I love those lips of yours.” Chris answered.  




“And they are sweet too, right.”  




“Yes, honey bun.”  




“Why do call me that?”  




“Because your sweet like one.”  




“You know you can be full of yourself at times but I still love all the sweet things you say.”  




“One day soon I like to show you more sweet things I can do.”  




“Chris!” Teasing him.  




“What? I know its going to be a while before any of that, I can’t tease you.”  




“Yes. I don’t know how long your going to last. I know your going to go crazy.” I smiled at him.  




“I know. I better get back. We got about two more songs to do an then I’m your.”  




“I can’t wait. I love you.”  




“I love you too.” Chris gave me a quick kiss and left to go back to the stage.  




 




 




-Few hours later- 




Chris and the guys had finished the taping and getting everything packed up and ready to go. As he made his rounds saying thank you and great show to those who helped put the whole show together, he took over had the stands where the fans had been sitting. The Stage was circus themed, liked they where under the big top, he saw Angel laying down, passed out sleeping. He didn’t want to wake her but he had to.  




“Angel, honey, wake up.” Chris whispered in her ear.  




“Hum, what? Hi baby.” Angel said waking up and stretching.  




“Hi, honey bun. Time to get up, I have to take you home.”  




“Do I have to? I rather stay with you.”  




“Yes, you do, as much as I want you to come with us, you know you can’t.”  




“I know, I just miss you so much. Hell, I miss all of you.” Angel sitting up.  




“I miss you too. Just a few more weeks and I’ll be home and I can see you everyday until you get sick of me.”  




“I can’t wait. I could never get sick of you. Joey maybe, not you.”  




“I heard that!” Joey yelled.  




“I’m glad you did. You can be so annoying.” Angel yelled back.  




“I’ll give you annoying.” Joey come over and picking Angel up and over his shoulder.  




“Hey, put me down.” Angel starting hitting Joey’s back.  




“Ok, I’ll put you down. Just say Uncle.” He started tickling at her sides.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3116