As soon as JC arrived home from his sexcapade with Taeko, he’d gone straight to his bedroom. The sun was already coming up, but it was still too early for him to be awake. So, JC slipped his clothes off and got under the covers of his bed. Shortly after his head hit his pillow, he fell asleep. No regrets or concerns of what he’d just done plagued his mind.

A few hours later, JC’s eyes fluttered open and he turned to look at his alarm clock. It was now 10 A.M. and he figured he should get up and start his day. Tyler was suppose to be back soon, having said he’d be home that morning. JC was just relieved he’d gotten home before Tyler.

He got out of his bed and took a quick shower. JC hissed as the water went down his back, not realizing he’d been scratched up that bad. Yet, the pain he felt now was worth the pleasure he felt last night.

He dried himself off when he got out and then tossed on a pair of sweatpants and a wife beater. JC didn’t have any real plans today and decided he’d dabble in his home studio. Plus, he was waiting for Tyler to get back from a visit with the parents. JC had declined going, promising he’d see Roy and Karen another time soon.

JC headed down to the basement where his studio was and he turned on all of his equipment. He sat down at the sound board and he cued up some music. He listened to a song flow out of the speakers and it instantly made him think of Kate. He had written it for her because she had ruined him. She had made him fall in love even when he wasn’t ready to give his heart away.

“Damn..why do I do this to myself?” He said out loud to himself. “Stop listening to this song, idiot.”

I don’t wanna be in love

I don’t wanna feel this way

All I wanna do is leave

But all I can do is stay

Nights and days go by..

And I can’t wait to touch your face again

He listened right until after the bridge and then halted the music. He couldn’t handle the emotion the song brought to him and it always brought up the past. He wished everyday that the past could come back and be in the present, but he knew deep down, Kate was never coming back and he was just a victim of heartbreak.

After just sitting there in silence for a few moments and collecting his thoughts, JC decided to take out his guitar and strum on it a little. He took it out of the case it was in and then he positioned it in his lap. He started playing just whatever his fingers would play. Losing himself in the spontaneity of the music was better than his heart aching to songs that dug up the past.

JC stayed downstairs in his studio for awhile and then finally decided he’d had enough. He went upstairs to his kitchen, which also was a mess like the rest of his house. He looked at the clock on the wall and some how he’d spent way more time down there then he thought. It was now 3 P.M. and Tyler still hadn’t shown up. JC was slightly worried about it, knowing his brother promised to be back sooner than that. Yet, he doubted anything had really gone wrong, so JC would enjoy the rest of the time he had home alone. But just for the sake of it, JC picked up the phone to try Tyler’s cell. It went to voice mail after four rings and JC simply hung up, not leaving a message.

As it got later and there was still no sign of Tyler, JC decided he didn’t want to wait around the house anymore. It was a Saturday night and he felt deserving of another fun night out. Having watched a movie in the family room, JC got off the couch and headed upstairs to dress in more appropriate attire. He changed into jeans, a tight fitting t-shirt, and some white gyms shoes, as well as putting a cute hipster hat on top of his head.

JC checked himself out in his mirror and thought he was looking pretty good. So without no further ado, he grabbed his car keys and wallet and headed on out. He drove over to another favorite club of his called Opera. He knew some people who worked for the club and he was always welcomed to come party the night away there.

Once JC got into the club, he grabbed himself a drink as usual. Then moved on over to the dance floor. As always, there were girls that shook their hips in seductive ways. He looked around and none of the brunettes were actually up to his standards tonight. He was disappointed at that, having not really dived into the blonde pool in forever. Though JC was feeling horny as he drank down more alcohol and he wouldn’t pass up another opportunity to get laid. He was kinda desperate now and he’d take any girl, even if she wasn’t his so called type.

JC just started grinding to the music, rocking his hips, waiting to see if anyone would approach him. He would be very disappointed if there wasn’t at least one honey in the club who wanted to mack on him.

After a few minutes of dancing by himself, JC felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turned around and met a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was looking cute enough to him and he could tell by the way she was looking at him that she a) was a major *NSYNC fan b) she wanted to have sex with him or c) both. Well desperate times did call for desperate measures and it wasn’t like he was going to have to see the girl in the morning. It was just going to be a typical, ‘let’s have sex and never speak to each other again’ encounter.

“Hey JC, you’re so adorable. Mm..and so dreamy.” the girl said, a wide smile on her face.

He smiled. “Really? Thanks.”

She then put her hand out for him to shake. “I’m Christine.”

He shook her hand. “Nice to meet you Christine. I’m JC, but you knew that already.”

She chuckled. “Oh you know I did, baby. I’ve been following your career for a long time, Mr. Chasez.”

Oh no, she really was a fan! Mm..but you know how most fans have sexual fantasies of their idols anyways. JC took note of that and decided this girl would be his next conquest. If anything, if the sex was good enough, Christine would want to buy multiple copies of his next album.

“So are you here alone, Christine?”

“Yessiree.”

He smiled. “Great, then how would you like to leave the club with me?”

Christine instantly felt her heart race and she had to hold back all squeeing. This was her dream coming true. “Umm..yes…please!”

It was so much easier to get a girl when she was so ready and willing. JC had figured that out a long time ago. He took Christine’s hand and he led her out of the club. Then valet brought his car around and Christine got into the passenger side, while JC hopped into the driver side.

JC didn’t feel like talking too much to Christine, not feeling like being overly friendly with his ‘wham bam, thank you m’am’ girls. Yet, Christine certainly got chatty as he drove them toward a hotel that wasn’t too far from the club.

“You are so hot. I watch you on TV each week. Did you know Lil Mama is more manly than you? I swear she needs to stop acting like she knows English.” She giggled. “And I love it when you get all crabby when a crew doesn’t please you. It’s so fricking hot, Chasexy!”

He looked at her weird. “Chasexy? Did you just really call me that?”

“I did.”

“That’s umm…nice of you.” She leaned back in the seat, feeling the slick leather seats of his car.

“Your welcome. You have an amazing car too. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a passenger in your Mercedes.”

“And well…how does it feel?”

“Orgasmic!” She yelled in delight.

At the mention of that word, JC was feeling even hornier now and he put the pedal to the metal. Within a minute, he found himself pulling up to the hotel. He parked and then he and Christine both got out of the car.

“Why are we here?” She asked.

“So I can fuck you in a hotel.” He answered.

“You’re serious?! Oh, thank god I left the club with you!”

“Now let’s do a little less talking and a lot more action, please.” JC said, leading her to the concierge.

JC checked them into a room using an alias and paid off the man at the desk to not say a word about anything. Then he took the key and led Christine up to their room. After opening the door, he pulled Christine in immediately and shut the door.

Then he shoved her up against the door. He didn’t want to waste any time. He was a man on a mission.

“Whoa, baby!” Christine cried out as her back hit against the door hard.

He moved his hands under her shirt and he quickly peeled it off of her. Then his hands dipped under the waist band of her skirt and he pulled the skirt down to her ankles. He looked at her just seeing her in her undergarments, realizing he could’ve done a lot worse. She wasn’t his typical type, but she was good enough for now.

“Mm..you move fast. Now just get me naked, sexy stud.” She said realizing that her clothes came flying off.

“Please, sweetie, don’t talk too much.” He instructed and he unclasped her bra and then pulled her panties down as well.

Then JC took his own shirt, pants, and underwear off, not wanting to delay this anymore. His cock was already hard and he knew it wouldn’t take much for Christine to be wet enough for him to slide in. He knew all he had to do was touch her a little and she’d be like putty in his hands.

JC kept her back up against the door and moved his body flush against hers. His hands caressed down her arms and his lips moved upon her lips, letting his touch ignite her with her own fire and desire. Christine’s arms moved around his neck after a moment and she kissed him even harder, holding onto him as if the moment should never end.

Finding her kisses being a little too much for him to handle anymore, he pulled back from her lips and moved his face into the crook of her neck. He then moved his mouth to her earlobe and he licked it. He smiled to himself as she moaned in delight and then moved his hand down between her legs. She was soaking wet and he purred. He loved making a girl all wet for him.

“I want babies with your eyes.” Christine moaned out and that’s when JC looked down and realized he definitely needed a condom.

“Shit..just stay right against the door.” He said and let her go briefly, to grab a condom out of his wallet. He tore the small square package open and then slid it on. There was no way he could afford to knock up this girl.

He grabbed a hold of her again and then moved her legs over his hips, her legs tightening around him. She gripped onto JC as tight as she could and then JC bumped her up against the back of the door so hard, that it shook as he slid his cock inside of her. He grunted and then moved himself inside of her. His pace started slow, but quickly picked up.

Christine felt him fill her up and thrust inside of her and she screamed out in intense pleasure. She grinded her hips and cried out his name with every motion she made. “Oh..yes..Jaaayyyceee….Jaaayyyceee!”

He started thrusting even harder and he rammed his cock in her like a beast. He wanted to get her off as fast as he could so he could get away from her as soon as possible. He just wanted his moment of pleasure and that was it. As her screams got louder, JC moved a hand to her mouth, keeping her mouth covered to muffle her noises. With his other hand, he steadied her against the door as he banged her against it over, over, and over.

“Mm..mmm..mm..” She moaned against his hand even though it came out strangled.

“Yeah, you like that dontcha!” JC cried out and then he worked his hips even harder as he hit his cock in every crevice of her pussy. Then he hit her g-spot and knew he’d found it, by the way she practically bit on his fingers.

He hissed a little and then felt the walls of her pussy clenching around him. They squeezed his throbbing cock and he felt like he’d explode. He pummeled into her one last time and that’s when he felt her reach her climax. He moved his hand form her mouth and she screamed out in ecstasy as his own climax followed right behind.

“Oh Chaaaaaaaaseeeexxyyyy!” Christine cried out as she gripped on him tight and road the waves of her orgasm. She panted so hard and then her head collapsed onto his shoulder.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” JC screamed as his orgasm surged through him and his knees practically went weak. He knew he might drop her soon, so he peeled her off of the door and held her tight in his embrace.

He breathed hard, as he stepped over to the bed that was in the hotel room and let them collapse onto it. JC lay beside Christine as they both came down from their high and their breathing regulated.

As JC rolled over to his side, he saw the number on the clock and he freaked. It was now later than he even imagined and he was suppose to be home before Tyler was.

“Shit..shit..gotta go.” He said rolling off the bed and then picked up his clothes. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his underwear and pants up upon his hips.

“What? Where you going? The party just started, Monsieur Chasez. Voulez-vous couchez avec moi deja?”

“Sorry, blondie, but this party is over.” He grabbed his wallet and then plucked a $10 dollar bill from it. He tossed it at her.

“Here, get a cab and don’t utter a word about this. You were a decent fuck, but this ain’t happening again.” He explained and then just left her naked and alone on the bed, leaving the hotel room.

“I’ll just frame this and hang it on a wall.” Christine giggled as she then got off the bed , ready to leave her JC experience behind.

 

JC made it back to his Mercedes without any paparazzi seeing him and he was happy about that. He didn’t need it known that he’d just fucked a fan in a hotel. He hopped into his car and then sped home, hoping that somehow he’d beat his brother home.

When he pulled up to his house, JC groaned seeing Tyler’s car and knowing he would probably get bitched at. It wasn’t entirely his fault though, he’d been expecting them home sooner.

JC got out of his car and he walked up to the door and unlocked it. He stepped into the house and he instantly noticed how much cleaner his family room appeared. The mess that had been there for days was now gone and things were actually clean.

Before JC was even able to walk into the kitchen to see if it had been cleaned as well, Tyler came down the stairs looking a little irritated, but not as mad as JC would’ve thought.

“Yo, bro, where the hell were you?” Tyler said reaching the last step.

JC jumped a little and turned to his brother. “I was out just having a little fun.”

“Let me guess…you, girl, and a hotel?”

JC remained silent.

“Thought so.”

“Why didn’t you answer your phone earlier, Ty?” JC changed the subject.

Someone was hiding it from me. She grabbed it from me and then lost it in the house. That’s why we came home later because I couldn’t come home before finding it first.”

“Oohhh…sorry.”

“Yeah..whatever.”

“So how are mom and dad?”

“They’re fine. They wished you would’ve came, but they were thankful to see Jacelyn.”

He smiled a little. “Well good…I’m glad.”

Tyler than moved beside JC and gave him a playful punch on the arm. “Oh and I cleaned up the house some, dork. It was getting all nasty and we do not need ants and shit.”

“I just noticed, thanks for doing that as well. Thanks for taking her to see mom and dad too. I owe you one, Ty.”

Tyler grinned, proud of himself. “Yeah..then you can buy me dinner and some beers.”

JC laughed. “We’ll see..we’ll see.”

Tyler then yawned and he sighed. “Mm..it’s late and today was tiring traveling back home. I think I’m gonna hit the hay.”

JC nodded his head. “Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Lord knows I don’t need to repeat what I did just now.”

“Josh, you really do need to break this habit. It’s not fair to anyone.” Tyler said marching back up the stairs.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “I know..I know..”

“We’ll fix you. It’ll just take time.”

JC just nodded his head. “Did you put her to sleep and everything?”

Tyler smiled. “Yeah..she’s all set for a good night of sleep.”

JC watched his brother disappear from his sight and then he just smiled to himself, glad that his brother was around to make his crazy life a little less crazy.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup daddyjc postsync producerjc