Author's Chapter Notes:
*Thanks for the reviews!*

It had been a little over a year now since Kate had disappeared from his life. Without her in it, JC was trying to adjust as much as he could. He still thought about her a lot, but tried to remedy that by losing himself in other women.

JC loved to let loose and when he wasn’t busy in the studio or appearing on America’s Best Dance Crew, he was sure to be found at Hollywood’s hottest nightclubs. He was now a true bachelor and hitting the clubs just seemed to be the ‘it’ thing to do.

It was a Friday night and JC was feeling psyched to go out. He normally would have a friend or group of friends tag along, but tonight he wanted to go out alone. JC dressed himself up in loose fitting jeans that made his non-existent ass even more non-existent. He paired the jeans with a pink polo and popped up the collar. As for his footwear, he picked out Converse gym shoes, knowing they were always styling.

Once completely dressed, JC went into his bathroom that was adjoined to the master bedroom. His master bedroom was suppose to be where he and Kate would wake up every morning together, but she had ruined that dream. She had ruined a lot of things, including JC’s outlook on love now. While in the bathroom, JC slicked his hair with some gel and also spritzed on some cologne. He knew that women loved a good smelling man.

When he was all set to go, he grabbed his wallet and car keys off of his dresser and headed downstairs. JC made it down the stairs and to his family room. It was a mess for sure. He didn’t know when was the last it had been cleaned, but he really didn’t have the time or desire to do it. He’d leave that up to Tyler or someone else to do. He had found it so much easier to just pass on his chores, errands, and problems onto his friends and family.

Shaking his head in thought, JC stepped over to his front door, ready to get out of the house for the night. He had a night alone and he was going to take advantage of it. JC activated his security system and then stepped outside. He strolled over to his black Mercedes and hopped on in.

Within a short time, JC was pulling up to Crimson. It was one of his favorite clubs and was a real hot spot. He drove up to valet and got out of his car. He handed over his keys and slipped the valet some cash, before heading into the club. Luckily for JC, he was considered VIP there and got in without any hassle.

Once inside Crimson, JC headed over to the bar. He was a beer lover for sure, but also handled the hard liquor with no problem. Getting a little tipsy was fun for him and it let all his worries leave him, if only for a short time. A bartender smiled, seeing JC waiting to place his drink order. He thought she was cute, but she was a blonde. Everyone knew that he just had a type, and she didn’t quite fit it.

“Can I get you a drink, sir?” The blonde bartender asked, kindly.

JC thought for a moment and then nodded. “Mm..yes..I’ll just start off with a beer. Thanks.”

“Alrighty.” She then reached for a cold bottle of beer and handed it to him.

“Thanks.” He said, slipping her some money and then taking a sip of the drink.

He then moved away fro the bar and started grooving a little to the music that was playing in the club. He swayed his hips as he walked and drank his beer like a stud. He was on a mission tonight and that was to find a girl. Specifically, a girl who would maybe want to do the dirty deed with him.

JC perused the beautiful people on the dance floor and he noticed a brunette. He always noticed brunettes. Duh. They were his kind of girls. This brunette had on a sparkly top that revealed her toned stomach and booty shorts that barely covered her ass. The way her hips gyrated to the music, certainly caught his attention. So JC moved closer to her, finding himself right beside her.

“Hey, what’s shaking?” He asked, all suavely.

The girl turned to look at him. “Umm..excuse me? Who are you?”

“JC Chasez.” He smirked.

“From that band that had Justin in it?” He nodded his head.

She then laughed. “Yeah, see…the thing is JC, that it’s all about Timberlake for me. He’s the one who’s got it going on. Sorry.”

She then quickly dismissed him, waving her hand and walking over to the bar.

He stood there a little dumbfounded, not getting why the girl barely gave him her time of day. When had Justin just screwed up his chances of getting with women?

He sighed, not wanting to let that girl get to him. There were plenty more girls in the club and equally stunning. JC decided to head over to the corner of the club, where there seemed to be a group of girls all dancing with each other. He sipped down his whole beer, as he made it to them. He then tossed the bottle in the trash, and looked up to see that these group of girls were actually familiar. Where had he seen them? Oh yeah..that’s right! He saw them for several weeks on the first season of America’s Best Dance Crew. It was the all girl dancing group, Fysh ‘N Chicks.

While judging the women weekly on television, JC had definitely been rooting for them. They were an attractive bunch of girls and he certainly had his eye on Koi Fysh. She had that Asian flavor that he wouldn’t mind to taste.

JC stood right beside the girls, watching them dance. His eyes zoned in on Koi Fysh, whose real name was Taeko. The way her dark hair framed her face and moved on her shoulder as she danced, the way her hips shook to the beat, and the way she looked stunning in her dress, just made him hungry for her.

When the song ended, the girls spotted JC and they instantly smiled at him and greeted him.

“Hey, girls! It’s so good to see all of you.” He smiled and gave each one of the girls a hug. Though his hug with Taeko lasted just a bit longer.

“It’s so cool running into you again.” Taeko smiled, with all of the girls nodding in agreement.

“I know..I enjoyed your dancing on the show and you’re a great bunch of girls.”

“Thanks JC, that means a lot to us.” Taeko spoke up again.

He smiled and then looked at the other girls. “Do you mind if I steal away Koi Fysh for a moment?”

They all laughed. Taeko blushed, not knowing what was going on.

He took that as a ‘yes’, and he reached for Taeko’s hand and pulled her onto the dance floor with him. He smiled up at her, his blue eyes meeting her dark chocolate ones.

“So..Taeko, how have you been, girl?” He asked all smooth and sweet.

“I’ve been good. Still dancing and everything. I’ve kinda missed being judged weekly by you.” She admitted, a slight blush coming to her face.

He chuckled, sexily, and he moved his hips up against hers. His mouth moved close to her ear, his breath hitting her skin. “I’ve missed judging you too. Do you want to maybe get out of here?”

She widened her eyes, looking at him a little surprised, but she knew she couldn’t deny his request. Ever since he’d given her a personal shout out after a performance, she’d wondered what it would be like to get with him. So, she nodded her head and let JC lead her out of the club and away from her friends.

“Mm..let’s go to your place. I bet it’s all girly and shit. I wanna see where a pretty girl like you sleeps at night.” He grinned, forwardly.

She laughed and nodded her head. “Sure, that’s fine with me. I’d love to take you home, JC.”

He was pleased to hear that. “Mmm..great…” He purred. “I’ll just follow you to your place. I don’t feel like leaving my car here.”

“That’s fine. Just follow me closely and don’t get lost.” She winked and headed to her car. JC had valet bring his car around and then the real fun began.

 

The moment Taeko, led JC up to her bedroom, he was in hungry, sex-crazed mode. He was craving her and just needed to get himself off. Without Kate being around to make love to him anymore, his solution was to just fuck with any hot girl he could.

Taeko sat down on her bed, that had pink silky sheets and pillows with lace. It was girly for sure, but JC didn’t mind having to sex her up in the environment. It was all about the sex, nothing else.

“Mmm..honey, you’re so hot.” He said, joining her on the bed.

She smiled widely, turning to look at him. She had desire in her eyes as well. “Talk about hot, you’re so gorgeous. I tried so hard not to stare at you while you sat at the judge’s table.”

His eyes lit up and he could feel the fire burning within him. He needed a little Asian flavor right now and he was going to get it.

“Really? Damn…then maybe we can do something that’ll satisfy us both.” He then leaned in, letting his lips land on her neck. He started kissing her neck, while he pushed her down against the mattress. Then he found himself on top of her. She looked up at him, surprised, but not moving away.

“Mmm…” she moaned, enjoying the assault of his lips. “Have your way with me…”

“Oh I will, sexy.” He then moved his lips to her pink, kissable lips and they tasted so good. He kissed her harder as his hands moved up her dress. He could feel that she merely had a thong on, so he swiftly peeled it off, tossing it to the floor.

Then he moved the dress up off of her and raised her arms to get it over her head. Once it was completely off, JC tossed it to the floor as well.

“God…you’re so beautiful, Taeko.” He said, as he noticed all he had to do was take her bra off. He moved his lips to her jaw, kissing it as he unclasped her lacey undergarment. He freed it away from her body as well, getting her entirely naked.

“Mmm…yes..” She purred. “Now you get naked.”

He laughed and pulled back from her. He stood up and stripped himself down as fast as he could. Once his underwear came off, his now hard erection was exposed and more than ready for her.

“Damn..you’re so big..” Taeko smirked, anxious for him to have his way with her.

“What can I say? I’m quite blessed.” He said all cocky and moved his body back over hers.

He spread her legs open wider and he moved his hand between her legs. He could feel she was all wet now. Just enough wetness for him to slide in without any problem.

“I’m gonna fuck you, mami.” He purred and Taeko’s hands gripped tight to his shoulders.

“Oh yes…please.” She moved her lips to his neck, starting to kiss his skin. Then she started nibbling on it.

He moved her legs around his waist and he was now more turned on by her mouth and teeth playing with his neck. Her fingernails digging into his shoulders created pleasure and pain.

He moved his cock over her slit and then swiftly moved himself inside of her. He grunted loudly and was instantly ready to thrust as he moved himself into her warmth. He felt his cock fill up her pussy and started a steady pace.

Taeko cried out when he slid into her, but she quickly moaned, enjoying the way he felt inside of her. Her lips moved to his luscious lips and she kissed him hard, as he thrusted inside of her.

JC really only cared to make out while having sex, if he was truly making love to someone. Yet, he hadn’t made love the sweet, sensitive way in such a long time. He couldn’t handle having Taeko wanting to kiss him the way that she was.

He pulled his lips back and just buried his face into the crook of her neck.

“Oh god…yes!” He cried, as he thrusted faster.

She wasn’t about to question any of his actions. She had JC Chasez in her bed and that’s what really mattered.

“Oh god..even faster!” She demanded and bucked her hips with his. The bed started squeaking as their bodies moved together.

JC rammed his cock into her even harder and faster, throbbing inside her walls. She cried out even more. The sensation that the two created was going to get them off sooner than later.

“Fuck..yes..” He moaned out and then bit down on her shoulder, as he thrusted in and out of her, almost like an animal. Taeko’s hands slipped to his lower back and she certainly scratched him up with her nails, as she tried to hold onto him. His action being almost too hard for her to handle.

“Damn..you’re fierce.” She breathed out and then moaned loudly as her walls clenched around him.

He felt her pussy clenching him tight and his cock was feeling ready to explode. “Oh god…I’m gonna cum..”

“Me too!” She cried out and a moment later her body shook as her pussy tightened around him and her sweet juices were released.

As soon as he felt her start to orgasm, JC found his own bliss. He cried out in pleasure and much delight. “OHH..FUCK..YES..!” His cock spasmed and his cum exploded. He fell on top of her, breathing heavily as he rode the waves of his orgasm.

She was breathing hard as well and held onto him. He buried his face in her neck again and then waited for his breathing to come back to normal before he spoke.

“Amazing..” He whispered.

“Crazy amazing.” She whispered.

“I know.”

“You’re one hot fuck.” She said with her eyes fluttering open, a smile pursing on her lips.

JC knew he was and he didn’t need anyone confirming that. He was a sexy and kinky guy and his bedroom skills were some of the best.

He was just glad he’d satisfied his need and craving. Taeko was now just another name on his list of conquests.

 

Somehow JC had fell asleep, still laying naked beside Taeko. He wasn’t the guy who would usually spend the whole night and he didn’t want her thinking this was more than just a one night stand. He slipped out of the bed quietly and grabbed his cell phone from the pocket of his jeans. He looked at the time. The lit up numbers said it was 5 A.M.

“Fuck, I gotta get home.” He muttered and quickly dressed himself and sneaked out to his car.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup daddyjc postsync producerjc