Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much to Jcschick307 aka Mel for helping me write the 2nd part to this prologue, as well as helping me title this piece of work. Love ya!

In the first grade, he received his first kiss. A bunch of girls playing ‘kiss tag’ tackled him to the ground and one of them kissed his lips. From that moment on, he’d been sucked into the world of girls.

All through his childhood, he’d been that cute kid who’d broken all the little girls hearts and made them squee for him. Even as he reached adulthood and became famous with *NSYNC, he still had that effect on the ladies. It was undeniable how attractive and blessed he was. His blue eyes that were as crystal clear as the ocean, those were the real killer. The world would never know how many girls he had actually lured in with those eyes.

He had fans on every edge of the globe and he seemed to have a girl in almost every port. They loved him and he loved them back. The only problem was that very few people knew the real JC Chasez or Josh, as he was known to his closest friends and family.

Hollywood was so plastic and no one ever had long-lasting relationships in the city of celebrities. JC had had so many shallow flings and fake relationships that he had blinded himself of his real needs. He had a whole list of girlfriends and rumored girlfriends, which included Nikki, Bobbie, Emmanuelle, Tara, and of course, Eva.

Eva had used JC and stomped on his heart. He had actually thought he’d found his forever in her, but she thought otherwise and chose some lame French basketball player instead. With his heart broken after that, he tried to swear off women, but having such needs in the bedroom, JC found himself back in the dating game.

It was then while recording a new album, when he was finally able to give his heart away. This time he was positive things would work out. JC thought he wouldn’t be the bachelor everyone expected him to be anymore. The day he met Kate changed his life. She changed his life. She changed his whole mind-frame and quickly became his everything.

From that fateful day that he walked into Starbuck’s for a chai latte during a recording break and bumped into the pretty brunette who would become his Kate, his life really had changed, as cheesy as it sounds. Who knew a random meeting with a stranger just like in the movies would leave his heart stolen and quite smitten.

JC found his heart and soul that day at Starbuck’s and from then on she’d been by his side. He loved her with everything within him. She stopped those worthless moments of what could only be called ‘one night stands’ and he couldn’t have been more happy about that. She was his other half.

Unlike past relationships, JC kept Kate sheltered from the drama of his celebrity status and Hollywood life for her sake and safety. He wasn’t ashamed of her, but loved her just that much to let her live a normal life. She was there through all the recording and projects he did, supporting him whole-heartedly. In fact, the still unreleased and most likely never to be released album “Kate” was all for her. She was his muse and his reason for everything…..

Until the day she left. She left him and he was totally blind-sided by it. She left him with something that would always be a constant reminder. She took the other half of his heart with her. She took his happily ever after too. JC felt that maybe he could never love again and somehow he found himself slipping back into the bachelor routine. He also found himself having to juggle a life he had never expected for himself.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup daddyjc postsync producerjc