*At Justin's house (Juliet's POV)*

You know how sometimes you're with someone and there is just an unbearable silence between ya'll you would do anything to end it. Well it isn't like that with Justin. For instance, right now we're walking his dogs, with their new leashes no less, and we're not saying a word but it's comfortable. It almost feels like I could do this with him for the rest of my life. I know that's getting a little ahead of myself but it's true.

I have Buckley because he seem to be smitten with me. It was so funny, Justin had him at first but he wasn't budging an inch until Justin got frustrated and handed me his leash. Brennan likes me but I think she's a daddy's girl. Justin just laughed at me when I told him that. Somehow a part of me knows he probably doesn't mind being called Daddy. Okay, see now I hate the silence because it let's thoughts like that creep up on me.

I really like Justin's neighborhood. It's pretty quiet for being midday and it's gated. Of course that is kind of expected since he is who he is. I know it's funny but I sometimes forget he's Justin Timberlake. Like when we're in the office and we're just joking around I forget he can even sing and shake his ass. When we went to PetsMart the paparazzi threw me for a loop because my first thought was 'Why are they photographing us?'. Then it dawned on me why. I know sometimes he can be cocky and brings up his status when not necessary but in all he is a really modest and humble man.

"So, do you like it here in LA?" Justin asked me finally breaking the comfortable silence around us.

"Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I mean it's not Texas. It doesn't have that Southern Hospitality but Kieran's job moved him here and I had to follow, you know since I was marrying the bastard and all," I tell him with a laugh.

"Yeah," he chuckles, "Do you want to move back?"

"Not right now. I mean I just got an awesome promotion and I get to actually order my bosses around! What other job let's you do that?" I tell him giggling as he gives me a light shove and Buckley barkes at him. "Watch out buddy, he likes me more than you."

"He's such a traitor. You can have him." Justin tells me as he throws Buckley a dirty look as Buckley looks up at him with a curious stare.

"I don't think my apartment complex would appreciate me having another dog. As much as I love Buckley and Brennan, I love my apartment too." I tell him laughing as Buckley's little tail starts wagging incessantly at the mention of his name.

I can tell Justin's a little confused by my answer. I know he's not stupid. Then it dawns on me, he's never had to live in an apartment. Hell he has two houses right now at the moment something I don't even have the means to buy one of. I'm telling you I really do forget who he is and his lifestyle sometimes. I'm suddenly reminded that he's not your typical 27 year old man.

"My apartment complex only allows two pets per apartment as far as dogs go. You can have three pets if they're small like cats, birds, snakes and so on." I explain watching him as he nods his head in understanding.

Suddenly his phone goes off and I know, I just know it's the office. I was having a good day relaxing with Justin and now that probably has to end. I know it's selfish of me to want to keep him to myself but I really don't want to be reminded of work right now. I wish he wouldn't answer it. I wish he would ignore the ringing and we could keep walking his dogs and then maybe we could go back to his house. Then maybe he would cook dinner and invite me to stay. But I know that's just wishful thinking when I see him flip open his cell phone to answer.

"Hola Juan." He says throwing me a goofy look and mouthing 'Trace' to me. I nod as I listen to his side of the conversation. "Yeah...I understand... Um... actually we're walking the dogs... shut up... I actually think she's enjoying it... shut the fuck up... okay... okay, here she is." Justin says as he hands me his cell phone and rolls his eyes.

"What's up Trace?" I ask as we head back to Justin's house.

"Nothing. That loser actually thought it would be cool to have you walk his dogs with him?" Trace asks me causing me to laugh loudly drawing a curious stare from Justin.

"Yes he did... He's kind of sweet like that. Besides I really am enjoying myself." I tell Trace as I look over at Justin and see him staring at me with a cheesy smile on his face which of course makes me smile.

"Girl, let him spoil you. He has the money! Besides I don't want to have to tell your children that Mommy and Daddy's first date was walking Daddy's dogs." He says causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Is there a reason why you called my little hobbit? Or did you just call to talk about me and Justin's future children?" I ask as Justin takes hold of my hand at the mention of future children. I look up at him as he just leans down and places a soft quick kiss on my forehead. I should be bothered by this considering we're not dating or anything but I'm not. In fact I wish he would kiss me more and on my lips and elsewhere.

"Yeah, Tray is here for his training but you're kind of not. So what should I do with him?" Trace ask breaking me out of my Justin induced haze.

"Oh Shit! I forgot about Tray! We'll be there in like 30-45 minutes tops! Just don't let Tom get to him just yet okay? I mean it Trace, keep him away from Tom." I say instantly rushing into panic mode. I know it might seem like I'm overreacting but since I've worked with Tom he's had 10 personal assistants. They were all supposed to help me but he's manage to drive them all off or fire them all. Needless to say it became easier for me to do everything myself than having to interview, hire, train, work with, and fire someone else.

"Okay, I'll keep him away from Tom. Just get here soon. I miss my smoking buddy." He tells me and I can practically feel him pouting over the phone.

"Quit pouting, you hang out too much with Justin. See ya soon." I tell him as I hang up the phone and hand it back to Justin.

"So, I take it we're headed back to the office?" Justin asks me and I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Did you want me to stay?" I ask him curiously hoping he'll say yes. I know I have to train Tray but being with Justin kind of trumps work right now.

"Yeah, but I know we should go back to work." He tells me as we walk into his house. I tell the dogs goodbye and Justin drives us back to the office.

*At the office (Tray's POV)*

I'm sitting here in an empty office waiting for some chick to show up. I'm kind of sick with this chick already. First she bailed on me in the interview meaning I had to be interviewed by Justin fucking Timberlake, as if I wasn't nervous enough already. And now she's supposed to be training me but yet she's been gone for an hour or two according to my new bosses. I really don't think we're going to get along if she's this unprofessional. This is a big opportunity for me and I'm not going to let her screw it up.

I see two people walk into the office. The first one being Justin Timberlake, one of my bosses, and the second one being a beautiful 24-25 year old girl laughing and talking to Justin. I'm guessing she's the one training me. She looks beautiful in a teal V-neck sleeveless cotton shirt and her dark blue William Rast jeans. She is almost as tall as Justin in her 4-inch yellow heels. Damn she looks good. Her beautiful long brown hair has soft waves in it and is flowing around her shoulders. I think we'll get along just fine. Maybe that is why she gets away with so much shit around here. I was pissed off at her two seconds ago and now I'm dreaming of having her in every position imaginable.

"Hey Tray. Nice to see you again. This is Juliet, she's going to train you." Justin says as he introduces her to me. I notice his hand on her lower back as they stand pretty close beside each other.

"Good to see you too." I tell him before I let my gaze fall on Juliet, "Nice to meet you. I'm glad you're going to be training me," I tell her as my eyes look up and down her body silently checking her out. Of course as I look up I catch Justin's look, the look that says 'She's mine. Back the fuck off.'

Great, this is just great! I have to fall for a girl who is taken by my boss. Not just any boss either, no my celebrity boss. I notice her looking at me weird before turning to Justin and practically clinging to his arm.

"So, I'll see you in your office about 4:30pm?" She asks him smiling as he nods at her before kissing her forehead. His eyes meet mine and I know he's making a point.

"Sooner if you can. Then we'll do dinner." Justin tells her before hugging her and heading towards Trace's office.

"So Tray, let's get to training! Your desk will be over here." Juliet tells me as she walks me all the way across the office. I can feel someone watching me and as I look up I notice Justin and Trace's hard glares. I probably wasn't going to survive working here if I didn't keep my distance from Juliet. But when someone looks as fine as her that's going to be extra hard to do.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace