"Juliet, why are you doing this?", Tom asked as Juliet sat across from him in his office, "Is it that bad working for me?"

"No, Tom. You’re a great boss its just that I’ve been working with Trace so closely lately and he needs my help. I’ll still be here. I’ll just be helping Justin and Trace," she says as she looks at him trying to get him to understand, "It’s the same job I do for you, its just they’re both here now and they’re my bosses too."

"So...basically I need to find someone to replace you? You’re really set on being their personal assistant?" Tom ask and Juliet can literally see his heart hurting.

"Yes. I’ll help train them and you know I’ll still be in the office." Juliet says as she tries to lighten the mood before leaving Tom’s office.

*In the Conference Interview*

"So Juliet is now going to be Trace and Justin’s personal assistant?" Alex asked Tom as Tom got comfortable in the chair in front of the cameras.

"Yes, I’m sure it was a great opportunity for her." Tom responds as he looks away from the camera

"Do you feel like she’s choosing to further her career with this move in bosses?" Alex asked as he peered at Tom.

"No, I mean I’m still her boss as well as Trace and Justin and if they feel like she can better assist them to further the line then that is where she needs to utilized. She is a great worker and I know she does a lot of stuff for me that she doesn’t have too. Trace and Justin are lucky to have her helping them," Tom says in all sincerity as he looks into the camera, "Besides I’m sure she will find a suitable replacement."

*At Juliet’s old desk*

"So...you’re moving on up?" Justin asked as he leaned against her desk counter watching as she packed up her stuff.

"Yeah I guess I am," she said as she packed various items into boxes, "I felt like I just broke up with my boyfriend," she sighs as she turns her eyes up to look at Justin with a frown.

"I’m sure he understands. Its not like we’re taking you completely away and you’ll be doing the same job just working closer with Trace and I rather than Tom," Justin says as he shrugs his shoulders, "Here let me help you," he tells her as he grabs two boxes from her and walks with her across the office to her new desk.

"I know its just Tom needs attention and understanding. I just don’t know if I can find a replacement that would do that," she says as she leans against her desk crossing her arms against her chest looking at Justin for some type of answer.

"How about I help you interview people? That way you’re not stressed on top of all the work you do around here." Justin offered not realizing the cameras were catching every bit of their conversation.

"Really? That would be great," Juliet replied with a smile as she started unpacking her boxes and setting up her new desk. Justin watched her silently as she unpacked noticing the giddy smile on her face when she came across a roll of nickels. She started to walk towards Trace’s office before she turned around remembering Justin was there, "Do you want to help me with something?", she offered with a sly smile on her face.

"Depends on what that something is..." Justin said not sure he really wanted to know where this was headed.

"Just keep Trace occupied and make sure he doesn’t come into his office while I’m in there..." Juliet told him as she tossed the roll of nickels from one hand to the other.

"Why? What are you planning on doing in his office?" Justin asked hesitantly.

"Nothing." Juliet responded looking away from his questioning gaze.

"No, you’re up to something. If it’s a prank I’m all for it." Justin told her laughing at the way her eyes lit up at his statement.

"Okay everyday for the past week or so I’ve been putting a nickel in Trace’s phone making it super heavy," she whispers as she stands close to Justin so only he could hear her, "I’m going to do it for about four more days. He’ll get used to the weight so on the last day when I remove all the nickels the phone will be super light. If its done right he’ll smack himself in the face with the phone."

Genius. This girl was a freaking genius. Why he had never thought about doing that he’ll never know. Now that he knew the plan he was more than willing to keep Trace busy while Juliet snuck into his office. Now he could hardly wait for those four days to be over to see the final result of their attack plan. He could get used to working closely with Juliet over the next couple of months.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace