Today has been super crazy. Apparently the wrong designs and fabrics were used for the new line! So everyone is going insane around here. A few designers even started crying when we got the news. Justin and Tom have been on the phone all day and Trace has been coming and going back and forth between the design warehouse and the office all day long. While I have been deflecting calls for Trace and Justin and taking calls from other panicked employees.

It's going to be a long day. There's no way I'm getting out of here at 5 today. In fact we'll probably have to pull an all nighter to get this campaign pulled together in time. I told Trace that I would go back and forth for him but he just waved me off and said he'd be fine doing it himself. I really think he just doesn't want to be on the phone today. Him and Joanna are having problems and she has been blowing up his business phone as well as his cellphone so I'm sure he just wants to get away.

Things were so good last night. I spent the night at Justin's house again. I seriously should just move in. I just love waking up in his arms, his bed is seriously the most comfortable bed ever! Mainly because it smells like him and I love wrapping myself up in his scent. I wish we were in his bed right now, distracting ourselves from the chaos that is our current work life. However we're here.

Alex is here filming too. He's been getting in everyone's way but I know he doesn't mean too. I pulled him aside earlier and had a talk with him about bringing Kieran to the office and how wrong that was on so many levels. He ended up apologizing and said he would never bring Kieran around. I kind of feel sorry for Alex. I mean he's stuck between being my friend and being Kieran's frat brother. Surely that has to be hard for him but he has to respect my boundaries.

"Hey Jules, I'm going to stay late tonight with Trace. Do you want to stay late with us or just meet me at home?" Justin asks me in a tired tone as he runs his hands over his face.

He looks so tired and frustrated.

"I can stay. Are you okay baby?" I ask him as he throws me a tired smile.

"Yeah just working like crazy. Meet me and Trace in the conference room at 5." He tells me as he leans down and kisses my cheek before heading back into his office.

This day better speed up and get done faster because I don't like seeing my man stressed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Tom's office (camera interview)*

"Everyone's running around like crazy. What exactly happened?" Alex asks as Tom brings a finger to his lips as he thinks.

"Well....to put it simply....Erik sent the wrong designs and fabrics to fabricators and now we have a big mess. Juliet never would have messed up like this but...." Tom says as he shrugs his shoulders and looks away from the camera.

"But she's Justin and Trace's personal assistant now?" Alex asks as Tom nods, "So, are you going to be staying late to work this out too?"

"No. I have plans so Trace and Justin are going to stay. I'm sure Juliet will stay too," Tom says as he looks towards Juliet's desk longingly, "I miss having her as my personal assistant."

"Okay. Well thanks Tom. We're done here." Alex says as Tom nods and Alex packs up his camera and leaves Tom's office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that night in the conference room*

It is so dead in the office. The only light on is in the conference room where Trace, Justin, and me are at. We've been trying to save some of the clothing that got fucked up and we're trying to work them into the new collection line. We're almost done but right now we're taking a dinner break.

Rachel is here! Yeah she brought us some mexican food. Seriously, she is the most wonderful person ever. She has my heart because I was starving my freaking ass off. She hasn't been annoying us at all...sometimes she does that just for attention, but if anything she's really helped us out. This is the best work on the line we've done so far. Who knew someone's mistake would make us produce our best work so far?

"I don't know about ya'll but I need a smoke break!" Trace says as I turn my attention to him.

"I could use one too. This whole day stressed me out." I say as we all four rise from the table and start to head outside for a smoke break.

Alex rises from his seat in the dark as we pass him. He's just been sitting there quietly filming us as we worked. I guess he's going outside for a break too.

We make our way outside as Trace looks for his pack of cigarettes. He fiddling through his pockets but he can't find it anywhere. Justin's laughing at him because he looks like he might freak out at any minute.

"Shit! I think I left my pack inside!" He exclaims and we all laugh.

"I'll go get it for you my hobbit. J, you wanna come with baby?" I ask Justin as he nods and follows me into the office building.

The minute we're alone he wastes no time in attaching his lips to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he nips along my neck and turns me around to face him. I cup his face in my hands as he presses me against the wall in the hallway leading to our office. His lean hard body pushes against mine as he nibbles on my bottom lip and I forcefully capture his lips in a sweet kiss. His hands are gripping my hips and frantically pulling my body closer to him. I moan as he starts grinding into me and he slips his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly I hear a noise and I push him back a little.

"Did you hear that J?" I ask and he just lets out a grunt before nipping and licking at my neck.

"No." He mutters against my skin.

His hands become bolder as he grabs my ass and continues to make a meal out of my neck.

"I'm serious! I heard like a moan or something." I tell him as I try to push him away because I swear I just heard it again, "There it is again. Do you not hear that?" I ask him and he lets out a sigh.

"Dammit woman the only moaning I heard came from you." He tells me with a cocky smirk as I push against his chest and make my way to the office.

I briskly walk to Trace's office and grab his pack of cigarettes. I turn to face Justin when we hear a loud crash.

"I told you I heard something." I tell Justin as he searches the office for any other signs of life.

"I think it's coming from Tom's office." He says and we both sneak towards Tom's office.

We press our ears against Tom's closed door and I hear a small whimper. I cover my mouth to keep from laughing as Justin and I hear a loud deep moan coming from Tom's office. Justin and I jump when a hand slaps against Tom's window. The hand gets caught in the blinds and pulls them into the office, revealing Tom and Shea in one of Tom's desk chairs. Mine and Justin's eyes widen at the scene in front of us.

We quickly drop to the floor and crawl under the window so they don't spot us. I can't believe we just caught Tom and Shea doing it in Tom's office! Wow! I was not expecting that at all. Not to mention it's an image that I could live without ever seeing ever again!

Justin and I rush out of the office and burst into laughter as we approach Trace, Rachel and Alex.

"What's so funny?" Alex asks and me and Justin can't stop laughing.

"O-oh my God!....T-T-Tom....S-S-Shea....." I try to spit out through my laughter.

"T-T-Tom.......S-S-Shea.......sex.....in......office!" Justin spits out through his laughter and points to the office building.

Everyone starts laughing with us when they realize what we're trying to say. I don't know how we're going to continue working in that office tonight!
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!

Incomplete
Schnessa is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked All in a day's work also liked 619 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace