Author's Chapter Notes:
WOW! It's been a while since I've updated this story...I'm sorry for those still reading it! I'm working on it I promise. So enjoy this update!

* Juliet’s POV*

I really can’t believe Kieran had the nerve to show up at the office today. And Alex, seriously? What the hell was it in his stupid little brain that made him think it was okay to bring Kieran in the first place? I mean, am I the only one who feels like Alex should permanently stay on the short bus? I shouldn’t let it get to me because I do have to work but still…it’s hard not too.

I was having such a good morning too. The worst part though is now Justin is in a bad mood. He’s trying to hide it but I know my boyfriend and Kieran showing up pissed him off. So not only do I have to act nice with Erik, I have to calm Justin down. I hate Kieran! Why can’t he just stay out of my life? I’m so much happier now than I ever was with him.

I should be walking towards Erik’s desk to hand him his new cell phone but right now I just feel like tossing it across the office in anger. So I walk towards Justin’s office instead. I know he’s probably busy and won’t have time for me but I really just need to be near him and hear his voice. So when I get to his office I ignore the fact that he is on the phone with someone who is probably important to him but not to me. I lock his door behind me and start closing all his blinds so that there will be no distractions when I’m talking to my man.

He’s sitting at his desk watching me with curious eyes as I do all this but he’s still trying to have his important conversation. So when I sit in the office chair in front of him he finds an excuse to end his conversation. It’s a shame too because I love hearing him talk, to be honest I’ve never heard him sing. At least in real life not on some CD or EP. He hums all the time though and bobs his head to invisible beats sometimes and I think it’s completely adorable and so him. He hangs up the phone and drums his fingers on his desk and I smile, he does that all the time too.

“Is there a reason why you’re in my office still holding Erik’s cell phone?” He asks me with a smirk and I giggle.

“Yeah…about that,” I say as I rise from my seat and make my way to his desk, “I’ve seem to have taken,” I say as I straddle his lap and his large hands grip my denim clad thighs, “well I’ve seem to have take a small detour,” I finish telling him as I lean in for a kiss.

I sigh as our lips meet and his hands caress my thighs, pulling me closer to him. I nibble on his bottom lip until he allows me access and our tongues meet and wrestle. My fingers instantly dive into his hair as he growls and I squirm on his lap. He knows how much I love that. I start to pout when his phone rings and he pulls away from me.

“Baby, I’ve got to answer that.” He hums and I squirm on his lap again as he groans.

“J,” I whine as he picks up his phone and starts talking about something for the new line.

Blah, blah, blah. I don’t care about the damn line! Right now I want my man’s attention. It’s hazardous for me to be working this close to him. I can’t help it if he’s so damn tempting. I know he’s going to be awhile on the phone so I remove myself from his lap and start to open the blinds in his office up again. I blow him a kiss before I leave his office and he doesn’t even notice. He’s too busy working, damn workaholic. I love that man though, even if he is a workaholic.

I pass by Trace’s office on my way to Erik’s desk to drop off his new cell phone when I hear Trace call my name. I enter his office and find him staring at me with a very serious look which is rare for Trace.

“What’s up my hobbit?” I ask as I sit down in one of his office chairs.

“Why do you still have Erik’s phone? He’s been bugging me about it all morning!” Trace practically barked at me.

“Woah! No need to shout! I was talking to Justin about Kieran’s little visit. I was just headed to Erik’s desk when you called me in here.”

“Sorry Jules. I’m just so stressed out. This William Rast campaign is being a pain in the ass. I’m trying to figure out the filming and Justin’s schedule…it’s almost too much.” He tells me as he rolls his head from side to side.

Every since this morning and all the calls we received about the stuff for the WR campaign the whole office has become really tense. Justin looks tired and I guess I don’t help. And Trace is so serious, which is so unlike him. I understand it though. This is a huge campaign and it will mean a lot to Justin and Trace when the public loves it, which I know they will. I just know I can’t be there when they film the scenes for WR. If I have to watch Justin kiss Emma, the model, then I might lose it. No one wants to watch the person they love make out with someone else even if they are just acting.

“Aw Tracey, I’m sorry,” I tell him as I make my way over to him and start massaging his shoulders, “Relax. Take a deep breath. Go have a cigarette if you need to get away and have a break,” I finish saying as Justin walks into Trace’s office.

“Now why does he get a massage and I don’t?” Justin asks me as I smile at him.

“Because I gave you a kiss…I should get this stupid phone to Erik before I leave for lunch.” I tell them as I kiss Justin’s lips quickly before heading to Erik’s desk.

When I finally reach Erik’s desk he isn’t even there. I don’t want to just leave it there though. I’m throwing the phone back and forth when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I smile because I know from his scent that it’s Justin behind me. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I sigh as I lean back into him.

“Whatcha doin’?” He asks me before he kisses my neck.

“Debatin’ whether I should just leave his phone on his desk or what.” I tell him as he chuckles.

“I got an idea.” He tells me as he lets go of me and takes Erik’s new cell phone away from me.

I don’t say a word as he takes Erik’s chair and climbs onto it before climbing on top of Erik’s desk. I cover my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing as he removes one of the ceiling tiles and puts Erik’s cell phone up there before putting the ceiling tiles back.

“I’ve been dying to do that ever since I saw Jim do it to Andy on The Office.” He tells me as he hops down from Erik’s desk.

This will not end good. I know this but at least he’s not so stressed out. Even when Erik goes ape-shit on us at least Justin and Trace would get some laughs out of it.

“Where are you going for lunch?” He asks me before I caress his cheek.

“Anywhere you want too.” I tell him as he leans into my touch before letting out a deep sigh.

“I can’t go. I’m so busy. Besides I’m headed over to Johnny’s for a meeting. After lunch can you talk to Rach and figure out a good time to schedule the filming and photo shoot?” He asks me and I can literally see the life being sucked out of him.

My poor baby. No one should be worked this hard. He needs a vacation, Trace needs a vacation…hell I need a vacation. I should plan one for all of us but it’s so hard when Justin is so busy. If he gets anymore busy I might have to schedule time for him to sleep. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to me.

“My poor baby, you look so tired. You need a vacation.” I tell him as he kisses me and I smile.

His cell phone rings and he smiles at me apologetically before answering it. I just give him a hug before walking back to my desk and call Rachel to see if she wants to go to lunch with me.

*At lunch*

“Hey girl, we should have movie night again.” Rachel tells me as I walk up to our table and take a seat.

“I know that was fun. Justin is just so busy now. It’s like today everyone decided everything needs to be done for the new WR campaign. Him and Trace are super stressed.” I tell her before we order our food.

“I know…that reminds me, Justin is free for a whole month in November.” Rachel tells me as our food is delivered.

“What about Thanksgiving though?” I ask as she shrugs her shoulders at me.

“It’s not like he hasn’t missed it before.” She tells me very nonchantly and I’m blown away.

“But he shouldn’t have to now. I’ll work it out for him.” I tell her, very sure that I can do this.

“You really love him, don’t you?” Rachel asks me and I can’t help but blush.

“Yeah I do. I’m so glad we’re back together again.” I tell her as I blush again and she laughs at me, “Shut up!” I tell her with a laugh as I throw a balled up napkin at her.

*At the office (Justin’s POV)*

Damn I hate being stressed out! Yesterday was this really great day and evening with Juliet and today has just taken that all away from us. First, Kieran’s ass had to show up here which pissed me off more than I’ll ever admit. Then I get to my desk and I’m bombarded by calls from Marcella and Johan, by Johnny, by Tim, and by everyone else that I know or work with. I know that this new WR campaign is huge but when I can’t even talk to my girl, who works with me, then it’s too much.

Trace is busy as hell too. He’s taken some of the load off of me since he’s a co-founder but I’m the face of not only the company but of the new campaign too. A lot more is expected of me. Plus I know all the filming and shooting will probably take place in the month of November, probably the whole month. That means no family Thanksgiving, which sucks because I wanted to take Jules home to meet my folks. Maybe I can take her home for Christmas? Maybe I’ll propose to her then?

Probably not though. She’s pretty old fashion when it comes to that stuff and I haven’t even met her parents yet. That’s something she hated about Kieran’s proposal, he never asked her parents for her hand in marriage. If I do ask her I want it to be perfect for her. I make that sound as if I might not ask her, which I will. I know she’s the one for me, I just don’t know if I want to propose to her during Christmas, her favorite holiday, or another time.

I’m so caught up in my own thoughts I don’t even hear Jules enter my office until I’m startled by a loud thud as she drops, what I assume, is my lunch on my desk. She’s already leaving my office talking on her cell phone in Swedish when I find my voice and call out to her.

“Yeah J?” She asks me and I forget what I was going to say.

“I love you.” So I go with the first thing that always pops into my head when she smiles at me like that.

“I love you too.” She says before she heads to Trace’s office with another bag of food in her hands.

I open my bag and smile as I notice my favorite sandwich and sushi right in front of me. I know it’s a weird combination but Jules doesn’t question it she just knows it makes me happy. Yep, she’s the one for me. I wonder if she would move in with me? Is it too soon for that? For us? I don’t know if she’ll think it’s too soon, I hope not though. It’s always nice to wake up next to her and have her curled up against me. She’s always so damn beautiful in the mornings and I’m so grateful that she chooses to be with me.

I’m mostly done here before I head over to Johnny’s office and I’ve been ignoring my girl all morning long. I can’t help but think that she doesn’t deserve that as I scarf down my food before heading to Trace’s office where she is taking notes. She looks shocked when she sees me walk into his office. I don’t say a word as I pull her up and sit down in what was previously her seat and pull her on to my lap. Her and Trace are both trying to continue their conversation but I’m making it hard for Jules because I keep kissing along her neck.

She giggles as I nip at her neck and Trace rolls his eyes at me, “Justin, don’t you have a meeting with Johnny to get too?” he asks and I know he just wants to get rid of me.

“He can wait a few minutes,” I mutter as I lick the spot I just nipped at and she lets out the sexiest little moan ever, “Baby girl, I might be in the studio tonight but I’ll give you a call. I just wanted to see you in case I don’t get to tonight.” I tell her as she forgets her notes and snuggles into my embrace.

“Can I sleep in your bed?” Juliet asks me and I smile at her.

“Of course you can. I’ll leave the key on your desk and you know my code,” I tell her as I pat her knee and she stands up, “I love you and I’ll see you later, Trace, can you give her a ride home?”

“Sure man.” Trace tells me.

“Bye baby,” I say as I kiss her soft lips, “Bye man,” I say as I wave goodbye to Trace and finally leave the office.

It’s a shame that this is how she gets my house key. I should’ve given it to her long time ago, shown her that I love her enough to share my private space with her. At least she’ll be in my bed when I make it home, if I make it home tonight.

* A few hours later at the office (Juliet’s POV)*

Justin has been gone for two hours and I miss him so much. Trace is making fun of how sad I look but I can’t help it. Justin’s not helping either because he keeps sending me text messages. So I’m either laughing at how big of a dork he is or panting because he’s making me horny. I know that I’m a very lucky girl.

All of a sudden I’m jolted out of my thoughts as I hear screaming coming from Erik all the way on the other side of the office. I notice both Trace and Tom walking out of their office to see what is going on. I can hear Erik’s cell phone ringing in the ceiling and I suddenly remember Justin hid his cell phone.

“Where the fuck is my new phone?” I hear Erik shout and it’s still incessantly ringing.

I’m ducking down so no one can see me laughing my ass off. Erik is slamming shelves and tossing papers all over the place. I stand up and catch him dropping to the floor on his hands and knees looking for his phone. I sit back down and lower my head to keep from laughing even though I can still hear him screaming and his phone still ringing.

Finally it stops ringing and Erik calms down enough to take a seat and clean his desk up. I’m still trying not to laugh when I get a text message from Justin.

‘Did Erik freak out when I called his cell?’

I laugh as I read that because Justin’s going to be in so much trouble if Erik finds out it was him.

‘Yes he did! He was throwing shit and everything!’

I text back to him as Trace approaches my desk.

“What did you do with Erik’s cell phone Jules?” Trace asks me as I look up at him in shock.

‘Trace blaming you for Erik’s phone missing?’

First of all I can’t believe Trace is blaming me! I didn’t even do it! This time anyways. And how does Justin know that Trace is blaming me?

‘Yeah. How’d you know?’

I look around the office looking for Justin or any sign of him. I still haven’t answered Trace and he’s starting to bore a hole in the back of my head.

‘Because he’s by your desk. He looks serious too. You should answer him!’

I stand up and look around for him but I don’t see him anywhere.

“Justin did it.” I tell Trace, realizing I just sold out my boyfriend.

‘Way to sell me out honey.’

Where the hell is he?

“Justin Randall Timberlake! You show yourself right now!” I shout as everyone looks at me and I stomp my foot while crossing my arms and pouting.

“You look really cute when you pout baby girl.” I hear beside me and there’s my man standing next to Trace laughing at me.

“I hate you.” I pout some more as he hugs me.

“Really? Because I came back to take you home and save you since Tim had to cancel on me.” He tells me and I smile as I lean up and kiss him.

“I don’t hate you.” I mumble against his lips as he smiles at me and I kiss him again.

“Let’s go home baby girl.” He says and I couldn’t agree more, “Oh Trace, by the way I put Erik’s phone in the ceiling. If you move one of the ceiling tiles you’ll find it.” He admits and Trace just laughs and shakes his head at him.

I love my boyfriend and my hobbit.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback completes me!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace