Author's Chapter Notes:
So I've had a little bit of writer's block but I knocked this out for ya'll Thanks for reading and reviewing...it means a lot to me.

*At Justin’s house (Justin’s POV)*

Movie night has been disastrous. Rachel made sure that she sat in-between Juliet and I all night long. Anytime Juliet got up, or anytime I tried to move to be closer to Juliet, Rachel was right there. Not only that but Rachel never knows when to shut up. I swear I missed the whole damn movie because all she wanted to do was talk to Juliet.

Poor Jules, she remained so calm but I could tell she was getting tired of Rach. Not because she doesn’t like Rachel but more because she wasn’t allowed to be near me. It was supposed to be our date not a catch up with Rachel. I don’t even know what to do, how to get me and Juliet alone.

I’m sitting here tapping my fingers on my pajama clad knees just dying until this movie is over. It’s some stupid horror movie that has bad actors and even worse acting but it’s supposed to be scary. The whole idea was to have Juliet snuggled up to me but we can all see how that turned out.

Maybe it’s all my fault. Yeah, for moving Rachel into my guest house because it’s more convenient for me. It’s my fault for being so selfish. It’s just Rachel has never gotten along with any of my girlfriends so this is kind of new to me. Sometimes, and I shouldn’t say this, I wish Juliet and Rachel would get into a fight so I could have Juliet to myself.

Call it jealousy or whatever but I don’t like sharing her. I understand she has her own life and her own friends and she can’t be with me all the time but when I have the free time I like to spend it with her. I’m seriously jealous of Trace sometimes too because of all their little inside jokes but I know she loves me.

I don’t know this making me think too much. I think I’m just going to go to bed and Juliet can join me when Rachel frees her from her prison.

“I’m going to bed,” I sigh as I rise from my seat on the couch.

Juliet looks up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and I can’t help but make my way over to her. I bend down and caress her face with my thumb as I pull her chin close to me. My lips meet hers and I smile as she sighs against me.

“Join me when you get tired baby girl. I got plenty of space in my bed for you.” I tell her as she smiles at me and nods her head.

*Two hours later (Juliet’s POV)*

“Justin-” I whisper as I make my way back into his room.

I do a slight jump and shake when I bump into Buckley or Brennan, one of the two.

I hear Justin slightly snoring and I giggle to myself as I finally make it into bed. I know getting him turned on like I did was wrong but I had all the intention of following through with it. At least that was until Rachel interrupted us. Of course she wanted to talk and talk and talk which is fine but now I’m fucking horny as hell and Justin is fucking snoring his ass off.

I maneuver my body so that I’m hugging him from behind because he likes to sleep on his side. He shifts a bit getting up both in a more comfortable position. I would really love it if he was facing me but I would feel bad waking him up just because I’m horny. ‘Okay not so bad’ I think as my hand snakes through the space between his arm and his body. My fingers flutter softly over his toned abs and his body shakes with a shiver.

I rest my cheek against his back smiling slightly as his shoulders move slightly with his breathing. My legs try to wrap around him but he turns all of a sudden, facing me. It’s like he knows I’m there as his hands grip my hips pulling me flush against him. I want to squeal when I realize he’s naked underneath the sheets. How did I not realize that before? He’s so hard and begging for me to touch and taste him.

I lick at his Adam’s apple before sucking there softly. His grip on my hips lessens as one of his hands snakes it’s way between us gripping his cock. I bite the inside of my lip to keep moaning as his hand strokes his dick with a steady rhythm. He hisses softly as my hand makes it’s way to his dick joining his movements. “It’s about time you came to bed,” he whispers as his hand stops but mine doesn’t. I just smile at him as he finally opens his eyes to look at me.

His hands make their way to the hem of my tank top pulling it up my body slowly causing me to moan as the tips of his fingers skim along my newly exposed skin. I shiver slightly as his fingertips run along the underside of my breasts so lightly I can barely feel them. They brush against the tips of my nipples before he mutters, “Raise ‘em up,” I laugh as my arms shoot up and he raises my tank top over my head and away from my body.

I don’t wait for him as I try to pull my boy shorts down but he isn’t having that as he rips them from my body exposing all of me to him. I squeal with laughter as he growls his approval before hovering over me. He doesn’t say a word as his beautiful hands spread my legs wide open for him, I mean not that I put up much of a fight. My hands clutch onto his shoulders as his hand snakes it’s way between us again and he slips a finger between my sopping wet folds.

“Damn baby girl, someone wanted their daddy,” he tells me with a cocky smirk.

I can’t argue with that because I did want my Daddy and I wanted him every which way I could get him, “I did want my daddy. Papi…please,” I practically beg him.

“Please what, Mami?” He asks me with the same damn smirk.

“Por favor Papi…por favor…Fuck me,” I beg him with no shame this time.

“All you had to do was ask Mami.” He tells me as he positions himself at my entrance teasing me with the head of his dick as I squirm trying to get him in me.

His strong hands pin me to his bed immediately stopping any squirming from me as he slides in. He lets out a small quiet, “Fuck,” as his dick stretches my walls allowing him to slide in deeper. I scream in desperation as he pulls out.

“It’s okay Mami, I’m never leaving you,” he whispers as his hips roll him back into me and I clutch onto him.

His hands grip my thighs forcing my legs to wrap around his waist. I moan as he goes deeper than anyone ever has and I buck my hips to get him even deeper in me.

The rhythm he has set is intoxicating and I would give anything in the world to feel this for the rest of my life. He hits my spot and my whole body shakes, “Is that it Mami? That your spot?” he grunts as he hits it over and over. I thrash my head back and forth against his bed and pillows as my nails claw into his back.

“Mas,” I pant before remembering he’s a white boy, “Mo…more…” I choke out as he rolls his hips one more time as my walls clutch around him and I scream his name at the top of my lungs.

I can faintly hear him say, “I’m coming Mami,” as my legs shake around him and he shoots his seed into me. I can feel it coating my walls as he moans my name.

Finally our aftershocks past and I feel him soften in me.

“Damn I love you Mami,” he whispers as our eyes meet and I run my finger through his hair.

“I love you too Papi,” I say as he pulls out of me and falls beside me.

I laugh as he pulls me to him intertwining our legs as he kisses me. I rest my head against his chest and let his steady heartbeat lull me to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace