*Heading to Justin's (Juliet's POV)*

It had been a very long day today in the office and I was so tired but here I am driving to Justin's house. Our discussion during lunch helped us figure out a lot of things. We were both able to discuss what we wanted from this relationship and how we were going to make it work. Sometimes I wish we had never lost those seven months but if it makes our relationship stronger then maybe it was for the best.

I will admit I'm kind of nervous. You see Justin and I are having a movie night. Which of course means I'm going to be spending the night. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but lately just looking at Justin's picture makes me fucking wet so you can imagine what sleeping next to him all night is fucking going to do to me. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I can't change my mind now though because I'm here and I can see him standing in the doorway the minute I pull up. Damn his security system!

He just has to look so freaking good in his William Rast jeans and a green John Deere T-Shirt. Fuck me, he trimmed his beard too. I might just fucking come right here right now in the seat of my Wrangler if he...oh shit...he did it. He threw me that fucking damn ass cocky smirk. You know the one that says 'I knew you would come because you can't fucking resist me'.

He makes his way down the stairs of his front porch over to my Jeep's driver side door. I stare at him because I really can't do anything else at the moment. I know even the slightest movement might send my body into small trembles of pleasure because he's that fucking good. Just looking at him can practically make me orgasm and judging by the smirk on his face I'm not hiding it too well.

"Need some help getting out baby?" He asks me as he holds open my door and extends a hand to me.

I grip the steering wheel before chancing a look in his direction. He's still smirking at me while I debate whether or not I should move. He decides to make the decision for me though as his hand reaches out for my thigh and gives it a light squeeze causing me to let out a gasp. His hand makes it's way up my skirt as I grip the steering wheel even tighter. "Someone's fucking wet as hell," he whispers in my ear as his fingers push aside my soaking wet panties. I start to pant as his rough fingertips find my clit and start massaging it. It doesn't take him long to get me there considering that I was there before his hand made it's way up my skirt. My head falls back against my seat as my right leg starts to tremble. My fingers grip the steering wheel even harder causing my knuckles to turn white. I grit my teeth, choking down a moan as I squeeze my eyes shut and my body starts to shake. "That's it baby girl. Let it go for daddy," I hear him whisper as blackness takes over my mind and I come for him. Tears fall down my cheeks and I grit out his name, "Jussstttiinnn-" as my orgasm hits me hard.

Never have I ever had an orgasm that intense and he wasn't even in me. I fucking cried from the sheer power of it and now my fingers hurt and are cramping from gripping the steering wheel so hard. I hear him chuckling as I slowly open my eyes and meet his gaze. His hand removes itself from my skirt and he wipes away my tears with the pads of his thumbs. He kisses my temple softly as I continue to pant heavily.

"How about we go inside baby?" He asks me as I simply nod yes because I really can't form words right now.

He looks at me for a little bit, like really looks at me before helping me down. My legs are still shaky as I plant my feet on the ground. Justin must have noticed though because the next thing I know I'm being lifted up into his arms and carried into his house. I laugh as Buckley jumps up and almsot knocks down Justin and I in his excitement.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who missed you," Justin tells me as he swats Buckley down and heads upstairs.

"J, where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"Upstairs to change. It's movie night and that requires PJs, besides I can't have my way with you right now since Rachel is here. She said something about having so much to talk to you about," he tells me as he lays me softly on his bed and places my bag next to me, "You know sometimes I wish she didn't live in my guest house."

I laugh as I open my bag and pull out a tank top and a pair of boxer shorts, "You don't mean that. You'd be lost without her, besides who would take care of Buckley and Brennan?" Brennan barks at the mention of her name and jumps on his bed laying her head on my lap.

"Brennan, down." He tells her as he pulls off his shirt and tosses it aside.

I watch Brennan make her way to where his shirt fell and I laugh as she makes it into a pillow. So much for wearing his shirt to bed. He changes into a plain white cotton t-shirt and I want to moan as he starts to unbutton his jeans.

"Are you just going to sit there or change into your pajamas with me?" He asks me with that damn smirk of his. I really hate his fine ass sometimes.

"I'm going to change," I say crinkling my nose at him as I lift my t-shirt off of my body tossing it onto his bed.

I can feel his eyes roaming over my body.

"Nice bra." I hear him whisper and I look down at my black lace bra, "Thanks." I say as I undo the button on my skirt and unzip the zipper and push the skirt over my hips and down my legs. I can still feel his eyes on me as I toss my skirt onto his bed and stand up with my hands on my hips staring down at my pajamas. I can feel him behind me and I can hear his heavy breathing as I pretend to be contiplating something. I know he's probably staring at my ass in my tight black lace boyshorts. I pull my tank top over my head and pull on my boxer shorts turning around to face him.

"So, are you just going to stand there or change into your pajamas with me?" I ask him with a smirk noticing that he still has his jeans on.

"Fuck baby, it should be a law that you're not allowed to wear any clothes at all," he tells me as I make my way to him.

"Let's get you changed baby," I whisper as I undo his zipper to his jeans and push them off his hips.

They fall to the floor in a puddle around his feet and I laugh as his toes wiggle. He kicks off his flipflops and steps out of the puddle, standing before me in just his boxers.

"What do you say we finish what we started in your Jeep?" He asks me grabbing my hips with his large hands.

"Someone is forgetting all about his cousin. We can finish it later when she goes back to the guest house. Since you invited her to our movie night date," I tell him as I stand on my tiptoes and place a chaste kiss on his lips.

I groan as he tries to deepen the kiss. I push him away knowing that if I let him continue Rachel will hear more than she wishes too.

"Put on your pajama pants J...and get off of Juliet." Rachel says as she comes barging into his room. Speak of the devil.

"Damn Rach," He mutters as he pulls on a pair of his plaid pajama pants.

"Are we going to start movie night or what? I already have the popcorn made and I bought loads of candy and soda." She tells us as Justin pulls on a pair of pajama pants and tosses her a look.

"We'll be down in a minute. Can't you give us a minute Rach?" Justin asks her as Rachel rolls her eyes at him before grabbing my arm.

"No, if Jules stays up here with you I'll never get to talk to her. She's coming downstairs with me. It's your choice to follow or not." Rachel tells him as she drags me out of his room not really giving us a choice but to start "Movie Night".

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace