*In Justin’s Jeep leaving the parking lot *

 

“Are you glad to be back in LA?” Justin asked as Juliet smiled at him.

 

“Yeah, you know why I had to leave though, right?” Juliet asked as he backed out of his parking space.

 

“Yeah I do. It’s just… I wanted you right by my side because I knew I had messed up,” Justin said stopping, abruptly, “What does this fool want?”

 

Juliet looked ahead, seeing Alex waving them down. “Don’t stop J, keep going…”

 

“I can’t keep going. He’s already seen us and I know he knows that we saw him.” Justin explained as he rolled down his window to talk to Alex, “What’s up Alex?”

 

“Well… I know this going to sound crazy but I was thinking… could my camera crew and I join you during lunch? I mean so we can knock out Juliet’s interview also I would like to get your side of the whole merger thing too.” Alex rushed out; afraid they would turn him down.

 

“Alex, this is a personal lunch not a business lunch,” Juliet explained trying to get him to go away. She just wanted some alone time with Justin, was that too much to ask?

 

“I understand that but Kieran’s birthday is today and I kind of wanted to get out of here early.”

 

“Alex, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. There are some personal things that I don’t want on camera,” Justin explained trying to say no as politely as possible.

 

It was bad enough that paparazzi were trying to take his picture right now as he tried to leave the office. He didn’t want a personal discussion between him and Juliet on film. He could deal with the jerks yelling at him and Juliet, asking him stupid questions like, when was he going to propose, did they break up and get back together, how was their day, where were they going…all those useless questions he never bothered to answer. However, he couldn’t deal with a wolf in sheep’s clothing and that was what Alex was. Justin had learned that first hand, Alex had a way of digging information out of you and using it against you on camera.

 

“I understand but I just have a couple of questions to ask you all and then I’ll leave,” Alex rushed out, “And… and then you can have your personal discussion off camera. Come on Jules. You know it’s Kieran’s birthday, you know how we like to celebrate. I just want to get this knocked out,” he pleaded, appealing to Juliet rather than Justin this time.

 

Juliet looked over at Justin. She had wanted for him to keep going to begin with but this was Alex. Alex who had been her first friend in LA. Just because he was still friends with Kieran didn’t mean that he always had an agenda. Besides he did promise to leave after he was done with all his questions. So it should be short and sweet, right? She just wasn’t sure where Justin would stand with her saying yes. According to the look Justin was giving her he was leaving it all in her hands.

 

Alex could see the wheels turning in Juliet’s head as to whether or not he should join him. He was hoping she would say yes. In fact he knew she was going to say yes. He had talked her into it, just like he knew he could. She really was a pushover sometimes. That’s why her and Kieran lasted so long.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. If you want to leave early then leave early. The interview can wait until tomorrow. Justin and I need some time to ourselves and that rarely happens so…I kind of want to keep this time between us. I hope you understand.” Juliet told him.

 

“Okay fine…I’ll leave early then.” Alex snapped as he walked back to the office.

 

“So how about that lunch?” Juliet said as she turned to Justin smiling at him brightly.

 

*After lunch (back in the office) *

 

Juliet walked into the office with Justin fully prepared to take a seat at her desk when she noticed Erik, the new guy, sitting in it. She had talked to Trace before she came back and he informed her she would be staying at that desk. He informed her that him and Justin needed her close to him and Tom needed Erik close to his office. So she didn’t understand why Erik was sitting at her desk. Maybe he just wasn’t informed of the change.

 

“Um…Erik, I’m not sure that you knew this but this is my desk. It was before I left for New York and Trace said it still was when I got back. There’s an open desk by Tom’s office,” Juliet told Erik as he looked up at her from his seat at her desk.

 

“Well, if it’s open why don’t you take it? I’m comfortable here. I’ve used this desk for seven months, I’m use to it.” Erik told her with a snapping tone.

 

“I would but Trace said I could have this one back. Him and Justin need me over here by them.” Juliet explained to him, getting frustrated at his attitude.

 

He was your typical geek with an attitude, who now had a good job that compenstated for all his horrible years in high school. He definitely wasn’t hip enough to work at William Rast and he didn’t know the first thing about fashion. However Trace swore by his work ethic.

 

“Sounds like a problem for you, Trace, and Justin to handle.” He told her with a tight ‘I don’t care’ smile.

 

“Ugh,” she muttered as she headed to Trace’s office.

 

She walked in just as Justin was leaving. “You okay?” He asked her noticing her frustrated look. She just nodded her head and threw him a tight smile. He just nodded his head and continued on his way out and to his office. She would probably vent about it later outside of work or on break so he wasn’t too worried that she didn’t discuss it with him right now.

 

“What can I help you with Jules?” Trace asked as she shut the door behind her.

 

“Erik won’t give me my desk back! You said I could have it back! I can’t sit by Tom’s office again! I told him twice Trace!” Juliet told him exasperated as she fell down into the seat in front of his desk.

 

“I’ll deal with it tomorrow… I really don’t have the time today… You know with the whole restructuring and Tray getting arrested. For right now just use the desk by Tom’s office.” Trace told her, “If you care about the desk so much and you want it back today and can’t wait for tomorrow…then you deal with it whichever way you want.” Trace told her as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

 

“Whichever way I want?” Juliet asked making sure they were on the same page.

 

“Whichever way you want. Can I get back to work now?” Trace asked her.

 

“Yes you can hobbit…yes you can.” Juliet told him with a sly smile as she left his office. “Hey can I talk to you for a minute?” She asked as she walked into Justin’s office closing the door behind her.

 

“Yeah, what can I help you with baby girl?” Justin asked watching her as she sat down in front of him. Her William Rast jean shorts showing off her tan legs. He licked his lips as she threw him a flirty smile and winked at him. Oh she was working him for something.

 

“I need your System Administrator password,” she told him as she leaned forward pushing her cleavage forwards showing it off from her V-neck tank top from the new William Rast summer collection, “Please Daddy,” that did it right there. She just had to call him Daddy.

 

“Only if you really need it,” He told her as he tried to adjust himself underneath his desk.

 

“I do need it Daddy… really bad,” Juliet told him getting up from her seat and walking over to him, she ran her fingers through his hair tugging softly as she leaned down and whispered in his ear, “Daddy, can you give it to me?”

 

He shuddered under her touch, rubbing his hands on the thighs of his pants to calm himself down. He grabbed a piece of paper but his hands fumbled as he reached for a pen. He tried to shake it off but she still had her fingers in his short curls. She continued to pull softly and suddenly he was wishing that they were at his home and he was on top of her making her moan his name and tug at his hair in ecstasy. He hastily wrote down the password, his hands still shaking as he handed it to her.

 

“Thanks baby,” Juliet told him as she kissed his cheek before leaving his office.

 

His eyes watched her as she walked all the way across the office to Tray’s old desk. He wondered why she wasn’t at her desk for a brief moment before she leaned over to get something giving him a full view down her shirt before she quickly stood up and met his gaze. Oh she knew what she was doing to him.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace