Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry, it's kind of long.

*Justin's POV*

It had been three weeks since our date and now I can't get her off my mind. I was in the studio listening to some beat Tim sent me but I couldn't focus because I knew she was at the office. She's not my girlfriend yet but we are dating. In fact I'm going over to her apartment tonight, so are Trace and Joanna and Rachel. She met Rachel and they hit it off talking about The Office. It was supposed to be a double date but Rachel found out we were having an "Office Seasons Recap" night and she called Juliet, so now she's invited.

I really don't mind that her and Rachel get along in fact I love it. I don't mind that Trace and Joanna will be there it's just I want her alone. I want to kiss her and hold her and not have to worry about offending my friends and family with our PDA. She'll make it up to me though. She always does, it might not be tonight but tomorrow she'll probably make some excuse so I'll come over and we can be alone. She's smart like that.

Juliet doesn't even mind the paparazzi, well she does she just doesn't let them know. She's always polite to them and scolds me when I'm not. She always reminds me that it's their job and they probably have families. Rumors are going around about how she's changed me for the better. Now pictures of me smiling cost more than those of my glaring. Even my fans like her, I think it's because she doesn't mind when they interrupt us for my autograph. If I make a face she just reminds me that it might be the only time they get to meet me. Why wasn't she in my life sooner? I think she does want a commitment from me though. I'm okay with that. In face, tonight I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Of course we're going to have to talked to Beth in the morning. All relationships between employees have to be disclosed to the company. Wouldn't want Juliet getting fired because of me. Speaking of the office, Alex has been really great. He keeps to himself and all his questions are respectful. Although I can't say the same for Tray. Even though his desk is on the other side of the office he still finds ways to make it over to Juliet's desk. He always asks her stupid questions even I know the answer too. He's probably jumping for fucking joy right now knowing that I'm not there. I need to find a way to get rid of him. I need to make sure my girl is protected. I can't stay in this studio any longer. I'm addicted to the office because I'm addicted to Juliet.

*At the office (Tray's POV)*

I'm headed over to Juliet's desk to ask her a stupid question about Tom's schedule. I've been doing this job for three weeks and I've got everything pretty much down but I like to talk to her and see her. Besides Justin isn't in the office today and neither is Trace. I know she isn't busy because everythime I look at her from my desk she looks so fucking bored. Maybe with Justin gone I can actually have a conversation with her instead of her just giving me the answer I need and sending me away.

"Hey Juliet, are you bored?" I ask her as she twirls strands of her hair around her fingers and staring at her computer.

She looks up at me lazily before turning back to her computer and proping her elbow up on her desk before placing her chin in her hand and letting out a sigh. "Yep."

"Do you have any work you need help with?" I ask hoping she'll start a conversation with me.

"Believe me, if I did have work I'd be doing it." She tells me not even looking at me just staring at her computer. I can hear the dings from whoever she is im-ing and it's starting to annoy me. She doesn't have to be a bitch just because she's bored.

"Oh, some of us are going to lunch later on, did you want to join us?" I ask hoping she'll say yes. I really don't want to go to lunch with Tom and Thad by myself.

Her cell phone goes off and her fucking ringtone is Justin singing the chorus to "AYO Technology" and a small video of Justin plays on her screen. She smiles as she looks at the screen before sliding open her phone and answering whoever is calling her. "Hey Honey," I hear her say and I know it's Justin.

"I'm not doing anything. It's so boring here without you!...No...I don't have any lunch plans, Why? You taking me somewhere?... yeah... I promise...see ya soon...okay...bye." Juliet says as she ends the call and slides her phone closed. She looks up at me before saying, "I have plans for lunch."

'Of course you have plans for lunch, I just heard you make them you stupid bitch!' I can't believe she just did that! Now...oh...now I'm going to make sure she has to go to lunch with us. I say "Okay." and I see the smug smirk on her face as I walk away. I head towards Tom's office, let's see if that smirk is still there when I'm done.

*Juliet's desk (Juliet's POV)*

Why does Tray always have to bother me? I mean really, it's dead here and I was just im-ing Ashley, in the records department, when he decided to bug me. Then he asked me to lunch. I mean come on, everyone here knows Justin and I are dating. Thank God Justin called and saved me when he did. I should thank him later.

Oh Justin, my Justin. Okay, so technically he's not mine yet but I think he's going to ask me to be his woman tonight. Things are going really good between us and yes, sometimes it is hard when we try to go out but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know I was engaged for three years but this...whatever this is between Justin and I feels like...love. I'm crazy for that man and I think everyone around me knows that.

"Juliet...do you think we could talk for awhile?" Tom asked as he stood by my desk and I minimized my Facebook screen.

"Sure, what can I help you with?" I ask him listening intently to him.

"Tray informed me you turned down going to lunch with him." Tom told me and I realized Tray had a hand in whatever was fixing to go down.

"Yes. I have lunch plans with Justin." I explain to Tom.

"I thought Justin was at the studio?" Tom asked me curiously.

I sighed and licked my lips before I answered, "He is. However we made lunch plans together. I can't break them Tom."

"I understand," Tom says and I can hear a but coming up, "But Tray, Thad, and I would like for you to join us. It would be great if Justin could join us. We have a few things to discuss with him about the upcoming photo shoot."

'No, no, no! This is not happening! This lunch was supposed to be lunch between me and Justin! No business, no work... ugh Tray is a fucking bastard!' I almost feel like crying when I see Justin walking into the office with a smile on his handsome face. I literally want to stand up and yell at him to run for his life and to save himself. This can not be happening!

"Juliet, please come to lunch with us. I'm asking as your boss right now." Tom says to me as Justin walks up to us.

"We have lunch plans Tom." Justin tells him and for a minute I think we're saved. I'm so fucking naive.

"Juliet has informed me of that and I was just telling her how Thad and I would love for you to join us as well. We need to discuss the upcoming photo shoot." Tom tells Justin and I see it.

I see it in Justin's eyes. Tom got him with the photo shoot talk. Ugh, he's been talking about how he has so many ideas and he wanted to bounce them off Tom and Thad. Sometimes I hate it that he's all about business sometimes. So I try a last ditch effort.

"Honey, what about our meeting? You're not going to bail on our meeting are you?" I ask, and by meeting I mean me.

"We don't have a meeting," He says shushing me up.

'Oh my God, be about your fucking girl this once Justin!' Stupid boys! I'm officially turning into a lesbian. Rachel will be my girlfriend. Yeah if I asked her I bet she would. At least she would stick up for me....for us. UGH!

"That's great I was just telling Jules how I needed to talk to you and Thad about that..." Justin starts rambling as him and Tom start walking to where Thad and Tray are waiting. I'm picking up my purse and cell phone when Justin turns around to face me, "Come on babe, hurry it up..." He says as he turns back around not catching my eye roll. 'I'll fucking hurry it up when I feel like it!' This day has got to be the worse day E-V-E-R!

*In Justin's Jeep (Justin's POV)*

Juliet's not talking to me. She hasn't said a word to me since we left the office. In fact she hasn't even looked at me since the office. I know she's upset about having to spend lunch with Tom, Thad and Tray but this is my clothing line. Yeah, I could have discussed the photo shoot at a different time but I was there and Tom was offering.

I look over at her and she's just staring out the window. Her beautiful small hands are clutching to her cell phone for dear life. She was on it texting someone before we even left the office and she keeps glancing down at it ever so often. I let out a sigh to see if she'll face me but she doesn't. She just glances at that damn phone.

"Are you going to talk to me or not?" I finally ask. She's being so childish.

"I don't really have anything to say." She says as her phone dings and she slides it open to start texting.

"Who's that?" I ask trying to get her to look at me or at least talk to me longer than what she already has.

"Trace." She says simply.

"What does he want?" I ask as I grip the steering wheel. She's really upset.

"Nothing. Just thinking of ways to save me from this lunch." She says as she stares down at the little screen on her phone.

"You don't want to go to lunch with me?" I ask her curiously. 'That kind of hurts.'

"No, I wanted to go to lunch with you. Just you. But it's okay, discuss your photo shoot and shit. I'll just talk to Trace and whoever else on my cellphone." Juliet tells me as she starts texting away.

"Babe, I know that but you know that I want this photo shoot to be perfect." I tell her trying to get her to see my side.

"Okay, then make it perfect. Talk with Tom and Thad and make it perfect." She tells me as she crosses her arms and leans back into the seat.

"I don't see why this is such a big deal?" I say as she finally looks at me and I can see her watery brown eyes. This has to be more than just about stupid lunch.

"It's a big deal because Tray asked me to lunch. I told him I had plans with you and he goes bitching to Tom. Then Tom is all up in my space asking me to join them and I'm trying so hard to save our lunch together and tell him no and he throws out how he's asking as my boss so I have to say yes. And then YOU...you come in and your eyes fucking light up at the mention of the photo shoot and all of a sudden I'm finding myself being thrown under the bus for a fucking lunch meeting!" She tells me as she looks from me over to the window again. "But forget it. We're here and it's happening and I can't stop it." She tells me as I pull up to the restaurant.

I don't even know what to say to her. I should be apologizing and trying to make her happy. However all I can think about is how Tray and Tom conned the both of us.

"Baby girl, I'm sorry. I should have put my foot down and told Tom no. I didn't know Tray had talked to him but that's no excuse. You were saying no for a reason and I should have supported you. Please forgive me honey." I tell her as she faces me again.

"I feel stupid for being this upset it's just...Tray pissed me off going to Tom. Tray knew I had plans with you. I hate him so much." Juliet tells me as she throws me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight," I tell her as I hold my hand out to her and she takes it interlocking our fingers, "And don't worry baby girl, I'll protect you during this stupid lunch meeting."

She just smiles at me and says, "I forgive you honey."

I'm sad that we argued and I hurt her without even knowing until it was too late but now she's holding my hand. I look over and I see her staring at me with a smile on her face. I realize we just had our first fight and it was caused by Tray and Tom. But I know we'll make it through as long as we communicate and listen to one another. She's my girl and I'm keeping her that way.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace