*In Trace's office (Trace's POV)*

"So you and Juliet dating yet or what?" I asked Justin as he sat down in my office.

"Not yet. I mean we officially have a date tonight but she's not my girlfriend... yet." He tell me, "I really don't like that Tray guy around Jules. He was checking her out when I introduced her to him. Like blatantly checking her out." He tells me as we both stare at him, watching as he follow Juliet to her old desk, Tray's new one, and checks out her ass. We see him turn around and face us. I know we're both glaring at him but he has no right to look at her that way. Especially if she's going to be dating Justin and training him. That's like sexual harassment or something.

"I'm going to head to my office. I got to make reservations for Juliet and I tonight. Also I got to get with Bethany to discuss the website budget." Justin tells me as he stands up to leave. I see him watching Juliet across the office with a smile on his face but it turns into a scowl when he see Tray standing too close to her for Justin's comfort.

"Also we should talk later with Thad about the upcoming photo shoot." I tell him as he nods his head. "Hey I'm having a talk with Alex again. Beth wrote up a contract with him limiting what he's allowed to ask and shoot. Do you want to be present?"

"Not if you want him to stay alive." Justin tells me with a sigh, "He's Kieran's Frat Brother. In case you didn't know."

"Always nice to know the ties that bind." I tell him as he throws me a curious stare, "What? I got that from your girl." I tell him as he just chuckles and shakes his head before leaving my office.

I hate being the mean guy but I figure it would be best to deal with Alex than have Justin do it. Beth, our HR person, did very good in having our lawyers draw up some revisions of Alex's original contract that exclude him asking too personal questions and deal with his professional manner in which he conducts the interviews. Also we will get to see the final product and it has to be okayed by us before it's released for his project. I'm just trying to make sure all our bases are covered so this situation doesn't happen again. My head snaps up as I hear a knock on my office door.

"Hey Alex, come in and have a seat." I tell him as he walks into my office and takes a seat. This better go smoothly or else I'm pulling Juliet out that door to smoke 50 cigarettes with me.

*Trace's Office (Alex's POV)*

I know why I'm here. I pissed Justin, Trace and more importantly Juliet off. I should have stayed out of it. I should have kept my mouth shut. However that's hard to do when you like someone like I like Juliet. She's always been with Kieran though. I met her back when Kieran first moved here, they were already engaged by that time so I knew we couldn't be together. But three years later, here I am. Wishing. Wishing for my chance to show her how much she means to me. Then Justin had to come in. With his good looks, southern charm and he just had to make her laugh and her eyes shine and I knew, I fucking knew she was never going to be mine.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I hurt her because I was jealous and upset. I disrespected Trace and Justin in their workplace and I disrepected Juliet after she had gone out of her way to help me. So now, what do I do? I don't know if it's right but I'm going to push down my feelings for Juliet, just like I did when she was with Kieran, and wait until she's through with Justin. I'm just hoping that it's soon. Right now I'm going to start focusing on my project and that's it.

"Can I say first, I'm sorry for disrespecting you and Justin. I shouldn't have been an asshole like that. No excuse is going to justify what I said or did. I can only hope you and Justin forgive me." I tell Trace, hoping he knows how sincere I am.

"I want to thank you for apologizing. I know that was hard but we have drafted up a new contract that the company wants you to sign. By company I mean me and Justin." He tells me sternly and all I can do is nod my head, "It deals with the issues that have come up due to your interviews and some of the questions you have asked. We just want you to read over it, make sure your okay with what is in there and sign it." He passes me the new contract and he just sits there as I read it.

I wonder if he's hoping I'll contest it or something so he can get rid of me. I'm really okay with the new contract though because I was out of line. I'll be a man right now and admit that I deserve this. I finish reading the contract throughly as Beth comes into the office to witness me sign it and notarizes it before taking it to Ashley to file it away.

"Okay, well we're done here. You can go and work on your project." Trace tell me allowing me to leave. I'm grateful I still get to film and work on my project and still be allowed around Juliet.

*In the conference room (Tray's fist camera interview)*

"Okay, I'm not really sure what to do here," Tray stated as he followed Alex into the conference room.

"Okay, well just have a seat in front of the camera. I'm just going to ask you some questions and you provide the answers. Sound okay to you?" Alex asked him as Tray took a seat in front of the camera eyeing the camera crew nervously.

"So, you've noticed the camera crew filming out on the office floor, how do you feel about that?" Alex asked staring at Tray, making him nervous.

"It's weird. I know sometimes...," Tray says as he looks away from the camera, "I just really like Juliet and I know... I mean I'm sure the camera crew caught me checking her out. I really just don't know how comfortable I am with how I might be portrayed."

"Sure, just so you know Justin and Trace will review all the footage I use before I turn in my project. So, do you like training with Juliet?" Alex asked trying to ignore the feelings of jealousy and anger boiling in him.

"At first I was upset because she was two hours late but then I saw her and all that went away. She's a really good trainer and she knows Tom so well. She's telling me all these little tips on how to deal with him and what to say. She is a really wonderful girl." Tray tells him as Alex clinches his fists and bites his tongue.

"How do you feel about working with Trace and Justin?" Alex asked wondering if he knew about the flirtation between Juliet and Justin.

"I haven't really talked or dealt with Trace although he does seem like a pretty chill dude. Justin seemed cool during my interview and I thought we were going to get along great, but now I'm not so sure." Tray tells him cocking his head to the side in a cocky manner.

"Why not, if you don't mind me asking?" Alex asked him curious, wording his question just right so he could use the footage.

"Well, I mean he has a little crush on Juliet. I can't have him liking the girl I like, now can I?" Tray says with a laugh that even bothers Alex.

"That seems... I don't know... nevermind. We're done here." Alex said hoping Tray would leave soom. He gave him the creeps.

Tray got up and left the conference room and headed over to his new desk. He expected to see Juliet there waiting for him but she wasn't there. He looked over at her desk and she wasn't there either. The he spotted her in Justin's office taking notes as he talked with Bethany from accounting. He said something and they all three laughed. Tray just scowled and stomped back to his desk not noticing Trace watching him.

*In Justin's Office*

"Okay so I'll let the website design company know the budget we agreed on so they can propose new layouts that meet our needs. Dealing with this issue has never been this easy with Tom." Bethany said smiling as Juliet let out a small laugh then covered her mouth with her hand. She stared at Bethany and Justin with wide eyes. "It's okay to laugh girl. You of all people know how difficult Tom is."

"I know but I... I don't know." Juliet said shaking her head.

"I'm going to go get this done. Have a good day." Bethany told both Justin and Juliet as she left Justin's office leaving them alone.

"You look good. I love it when you wear my shit woman." Justin told her with a cocky smirk.

"You did not just say that," Juliet said as she bit her lip to keep from smiling, "I have to go have a break with my hobbit. Behave yourself."

"What? I just stated that you look good in those William Rast jeans. Are you ready for dinner?" Justin asked her smiling before wiggling his eyebrows making her laugh.

"Yeah I'm excited, do I need to change into something else or is this outfit good?" She asked flicking her hands up and down, causing Justin's eyes to roam up and down her body.

"That little outfit is hot as hell but I would love to see you in a little sundress baby girl. You look hella good in dresses." Justin said licking his lips as Juliet pulled her bottom lip inbetween her teeth to keep from moaning.

"Jules, let's go on break." Trace said as he interrupted their flirty banter.

"Huh?...oh yeah...yeah." Juliet said as she stood up and shaked her finger at Justin as he just chuckled at her.

"How about I join ya'll?" Justin asked as he rose from his desk and fell in step with Juliet and Trace. He grabbed Juliet's hand intertwining their fingers as they headed outside to have a quick smoke break.

Trace handed Juliet a cigarette since she decided she wanted to quit and stopped buying her own pack. He also handed Justin one since he asked for one. Justin rarely smoked but Trace could tell he was still stressing about the whole Tray thing. They all fell into a comfortable conversation about nothing important as Tray made his way outside walking over to the three of them.

"Little smoke break?" Tray asked as he got closer.

"Yeah man." Trace said as he took a drag not bothering to turn when he let out the smoke in his lungs blowing it in Tray's face. One thing you learn real quick about Trace is how protective he is over family and friends.

"You know those are bad for you Juliet." Tray said as he threw Juliet a disappointed glare. He made her feel like Kieran used too.

"I'm a big girl. If I want to smoke I'll smoke. If I don't then I'll quit when I want too. I don't owe you anything Tray, so remember your place." Juliet told him.

She was tired of someone feeling the need to tell her what to do with her life. She had enough of that with Kieran. Look where it got her...nowhere. He was so upset when she took the job at William Rast and that was the best thing that has happened to her in LA. That's why she liked Justin, he gave her his opinion but he also let her make her own decision and he never judged her or berated her about it one bit.

Chapter End Notes:
Leave me some feedback. It makes me happy! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj williamrast justinandtrace