Well, here I am, looking at the huge tour bus I’m going to be riding on with Justin. I’m only to grace him with my presence when he wants some “company.” Otherwise, the lovely couch pulls out to reveal my bed. I’m okay with that though, it’s actually going to be one of nicest places I’ve ever slept. And it’s safe, which can never be underestimated.

 

My old apartment was in a crummy neighborhood and I felt safer hiding my money behind an old brick that was loose on the building. I put the money in the spot where the brick went and then put the brick back. But that’s all forgotten now. I am making two hundred and forty thousand dollars in six months. That’s right, and I keep telling myself it’s worth all the crap I’m putting up with.

 

“What are you looking at?” Justin asks with a look of disgust.

 

What the fuck do you think I’m looking at? How about the big thing in front of us? “The bus, it’s huge.”

 

“Pshh, it’s just a bus. Haven’t you ever seen a bus before?” he says, walking up the steps into it.

 

He just better be happy I don’t run his ass over with the bus and then put it in reverse.

 

I climb on the bus and put my bags down. I now officially have bags. Craig went out and bought me a wardrobe of new clothes, got my nails and hair done and arranged for me to pick out a few pieces of jewelry. I think I’m in love. He also arranged for me to see a doctor to make sure I didn’t have STDs, AIDS or an unexpected pregnancy. They also probably wanted to see if I had anything contagious that Justin could contract; like bad breath, slouched posture or the deadly polite virus.

 

I sink down into the couch and sigh with contentment. I’m told the first stop on the tour is in Nevada and we’ll make our way around the country. Unfortunately, that’s the premiere of Justin and me as a couple. He had better be a good actor. Speaking of Princy, he’s sitting on his bed, listening to some music. I’m glad he can entertain himself for now, so I decide to turn on the TV and watch a movie. I curl up and surprisingly fall asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

I wake up when the bus comes to a stop and look out the window. We must be at our first venue. Craig comes on the bus and smiles at me before going over and ripping the headphones off Justin’s head when he ignores him. Craig still is a little apprehensive around me, probably because of the prostitute thing. He probably thought Justin would end up with someone like Angelina Joile. I guess he didn’t realize she’s way out of his league.

 

“Alright guys, here’s what were going to do, the press is out there, so when you guys get off, hold hands. Justin, if you feel like talking to the press you’re to say you’ve been together for three months and met during an after party. That gives you a nice amount of time before we allowed the story to go public, making your relationship seem real. Summer, your actually perfect because your… job didn’t leave any paperwork for the press to find. Now smile and be nice. Let’s go.”

 

Justin reluctantly takes my hand and we walk off the bus together. Lights flash and we both smile as people call out to us. Justin stops at the guy holding the Entertainment Tonight microphone and smiles. The guy holding it immediately asks the million dollar question, “Justin, who’s the lovely lady?”

 

Justin forces a smile, “This is my girlfriend, Summer.”

 

“You were photographed with her last week coming out of a hotel. How long have you been together?”

 

“Over three months. We just feel that it’s time to come clean and admit were together and in love.”

 

The guy’s eyes light up, “In love? Everyone said you could never be tamed. After all the girls you’ve been with over the last year are you really ready to settle down with one girl?”

 

Justin pulls me closer to his chest in mock affection “When you feel the way I do about her, you can’t help but want to be monogamous.”

 

“And how do you feel about all of this Summer?”

 

Shitty, but rich.

 

“It’s so surreal. I’m just happy to be here with him.”

 

We say our goodbyes to the reporters and move our way into the arena. Craig follows us with words of praise for how well we did in the interview. Were lead to a room with Justin’s name on the door and it is unlocked, revealing an abundance of food and comfortable seating.

 

Craig turns on the TV to reveal our interview on all the major entertainment networks and smiles at me, “You’re a natural.”

 

I nod my head, but silently think this is way overblown. He’s just one person, why in the world do people care who he dates?

 

Craig claps his hands together “Alright, I’ll let you guys bond and Justin, you’ll warm up on stage in about an hour. Summer, you’ll be escorted to the VIP box to watch the show or you can relax in the hotel room, whichever you prefer. We leave at seven tomorrow morning.”

 

Craig shuts the door and leaves us to our own devices. Alright, I’ll break the ice, “So Justin, you excited to do a new tour?”

 

He looks at me and rolls his eyes, “Yeah, its great.”

 

I purse my lips together and get up to grab something to eat. The fruit looks so good and I haven’t had fresh strawberries in I don’t now how long. A knock at the door causes me to put down my plate just as I’m beginning to enjoy myself, but I remind myself, it’ll be there when I get back. I open the door and a shorter, Hispanic male greets me.

 

“Is Justin here?”

 

I open the door wider and he comes in, looking me over before glancing Justin’s way, “Dude, this is her, huh?”

 

Justin looks at Trace before taking a deep breath like it’s an enormous effort to speak, “Trace, Summer. Summer, Trace.”

 

Trace shakes my hand “Welcome to the tour. I’m Justin’s best friend.”

 

“Summer, the call girl for the next six months.”

 

Trace snickers and Justin throws me a look. I don’t care. The less he’s attracted to me, the better.

 

The phone rings and it’s a radio station for Justin. He fake laughs and says, “Yeah, I’m totally in love with her.”

 

Right. And I’m the next Oscar winner.

 

One of Justin’s crew comes in and silently tells him that he needed to go. Justin hung up the phone and we all vacate the room. Justin and Trace talk and walk while I follow behind, looking at the huge arena. Justin goes down in the elevator to the arena and Trace and I are left.

 

Trace clears his throat, “So, you want to come watch the concert with me or go to the hotel room?”

 

I think for a minute. Seeing anymore of Justin than absolutely necessary is the plan, but staying in the hotel room doesn’t sound appetizing, “Who’s opening for him?”

 

“I think Pink is opening.”

 

“Alright, I’ll watch.”

 

We ride the elevator to the top and make ourselves comfortable in the VIP box. The concert starts and Pink begins her set. I see Trace trying to figure what to say to me, so I acknowledge his effort to be nice, especially because I’m sure he knows what I do for a living, “Do you want to ask me something?”

 

He shifts his feet, “I just wanted to tell you he’s not as bad as he seems. Believe me, I wouldn’t have stuck around here this long if he wasn’t.”

 

“Yeah, what’s not to like? His inflated ego, his constant bragging or the flaunting of his money.” I add sarcastically.

 

Trace smiles, “You’ve got a good sense of humor.”

 

“It’s what gets me through the day.”

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Justin comes in from the concert at about one. I am calmly reading on the couch in the hotel room when I hear, “Let’s go.” He heads to the bedroom and gives me a wave to come with him.

 

He’s got to be kidding.

 

I follow him in, “What do you need?” I say, hoping it’s something like to fold down the bed or spoon feed him dinner.

 

“What do you think I want? Get undressed.”

 

I go into a state of mind I need to be in to do this and strip down. He lays on the bed and puts on a condom, “Alright, let’s do this.”

 

I go in between him and hang my breast in his face. He removes my bra and puts his face in them, rubbing my thighs. Justin pulls my underwear off and pulls me so I sit directly on top of his penis. He groans and flips me on my back. Since I have never been comfortable being submissive when doing this job, I try to distract him. I put his hands between my legs and return to being on top. His fingers explore me and I nibble his neck before putting his hands on my waist. I ride him, moving the way he likes. He practically picks me up off him completely before letting me drop and feeling the full extent of what he has to offer.

 

Justin thrusts begin to quicken and I try to keep up with his pace. I lean down and run my tongue over his lips. He captures it in his mouth and massages my tongue with his own. I run my hands along his arms and rub myself into him. He spasms and his orgasm hits. Justin lays back and I roll back onto the bed.

 

Justin breathes heavy before I hear, “You can go back to where you were now.”

 

Really! Can I? Bastard.

 

I get up and move to the couch. It’s not as nice as the one on the tour bus, but it is one of those sectionals so I can stretch out like a bed. At least now I can sleep in peace, and I do.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj callgirl