Story Notes:
I know it's been forever. I'm hoping to get back into some writing and have fresh material soon but until then, I'm posting a old one you guys might remember. It was my first and it really took off, so thanks to you guys for reading!
I arrived at the hotel room just before ten. He told me we only had a couple of hours and to be on time. I passed through his security with a flash of the pass I was given, they let me through, though I really didn’t need it. They all knew my face and exactly what I was there for.

 

I stop at room 314 and knock. Justin opened the door and says, “Get in.”

 

He opens the door wide enough to let me in and then closes it, locking the bolt on the door. I don’t say a word and immediately started undressing until I’m in my bra and panties. I sit on the bed and wait until he is ready to get started.

 

I stare at the wall as I wait, remembering how this whole thing began. I was prostituting in L.A. when this car pulled up to the side of the road. It was a porche and I quickly made my way over to it before any of the other girls saw the car. The window rolled down and the guy in it offered me a grand for the night. I quickly agreed and got into the car. We drove to the nearest hotel, which to my surprise was a four star hotel. It definitely was not pay by the hour. The man handed me a jacket to cover up my outfit and we went inside.

 

He brought me up to the room and knocked on the door, “Justin, I got what you ordered.”

 

Justin came out of the bedroom, “Take off the coat.”

 

I knew who he was. His face was all over billboards and you’d have to live under a rock to not recognize the guy. I do as I’m commanded and remove the coat, leaving me in my attire for the evening. The man who brought me in vacated the room and I proceeded to have sex with Justin Timberlake. Since the job paid good money and Justin seemed to be pleased with the final product, whenever he came to L.A., I would get a call what time and place I was to be at in order to take care of his “needs.”

 

That was three months ago. So here I sit, waiting to get the job done. Justin finally comes into the bedroom and quickly undresses himself and gets protection before crushing his lips against mine. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. The one thing I am thankful for is the comfortable bed, not a frequent thing in my line of work.

 

He pulls my panties of with his teeth, practically ripping them off my body. His hands go behind my back and find the clasp to my bra and undoes it, his hands groping at my breasts.

 

“Aren’t we overanxious. Can’t find someone to take care of your little problem down there baby?”

 

He gives me an annoyed look, “Summer, I am so horny right now, just do what I pay you to do.”

 

I hold myself back from kneeing him in the crotch and do my best baby voice “Aaww, let me seen if I can relieve you…” I said rocking my center into his crotch.

 

He groans and assaults my nipples with his mouth, sucking like his very life depended on it. I let him play for a few moments before flipping us over so I’m on top. It’s gotten to be a control thing over the years for me, I like being in charge when sleeping with strangers, but the guys take it as something their significant other won’t do, so we both win.

 

I tease him, running his penis along my center. I rub his balls with the other hand and he makes sounds deep in his throat.

 

“I don’t pay you to tease me Sum, I pay you to pleasure me.”

 

“Patience is a virtue, your going to get what you paid for.” I say, positioning myself just right and letting him enter me. He’s a good, thick size and fills me up well. I rock on him and he grabs my hips, helping me move at a quicker pace. Once it is up to his satisfaction, his hands go once again to my breast, cupping them in the palm of his hand. I close my eyes and bounce harder on him, making him thrust upwards harder.

 

“Fuck yes, do it the way I like it Sum.”

 

I hold on the head board and my hips move like crazy while his eyes roll back into his head. I make the necessary noises to make the guy I’m with feel like the king of the world in bed, and he orgasms.

 

Justin inhales and exhales quickly and I get off him, looking forward to sleeping on the most comfortable mattress in history. I normally stay until about five in the morning in case Justin gets an “urge” in the middle of the night. I move to the side of the bed vacated and close my eyes. Justin’s already asleep and I plan on doing the same.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

I wake up with a start as someone is shaking me hard, “Get the fuck up!”

 

I look over at the clock and it reads nine seventeen. Oh shit. Justin is running around the hotel room getting everything together as I grab my clothes and put them on. No time for a shower, I just need to get out of there.

 

“Why didn’t you send me on my way at five?” I ask as he zips up his suitcase.

 

“I overslept, why do you think?” I want to punch his pretty boy face, but I wouldn’t want to ruin the only thing going for him when he pays my bills.

 

“The same guy who brought me to Justin the first night comes barging in the room, “We need to go now!” He grabs my hand and we follow Justin and his security people out the back entrance. We’re the last ones out when all of a sudden, camera flashes start going off in our faces.

 

“Justin, over here! Is this your new girlfriend?”

 

“Tell us your name honey.”

 

“Did you guys spend the night together?”

 

The blood drains from my face and I go to call a cab when someone on Justin’s security pushes me in the limo with them. The doors close and I’m whisked away with Justin slumped against his seat. A phone in the car starts ringing and the guy responsible for me even being involved in this mess answers. “This is Craig, talk to me.”

 

Well, at least I know his name now. I hear yelling over the phone and Craig talks in a hushed voice before hanging up. I decided to say something “You guys can just drop me off at the corner.”

 

Craig looks at me “I’m afraid that’s not possible. The press has now seen your face, we can’t have them knowing what you do for a living. I just talked to Justin’s manager and we have a deal to offer you. Justin needs to start coming of as a committed guy rather than a playboy,”

I hear Justin snort, “I don’t want any girl cramping my style.”

Craig gives him an ugly look before continuing “So we will offer you ten grand a week to be with Justin at all times while were on tour. Pretend you’re his girlfriend for six months, you know, act like your in love and such. You do what Justin wants at night, and we’ll both be happy.”

 

I’m stunned. Follow Princy around for months on tour, attending to his beckon call. But it is ten grand a week for a couple of months. I could go back to school with that kind of money, start over. “Alright, you have a deal.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj callgirl