Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

JC groaned as he rolled over and reached for Hannah, only to feel the mattress where she should be laying.

"Han, where are you?" He asked, silently praying for a response.

"I'm out on the patio. Come join me."

Relief washed over him as he slowly rolled out of bed. "6:22?" he muttered and slid on his boxer briefs. "Fuck its early."

His breath caught in his throat as he saw her reclining in the chaise lounger. The sun was rising over the hills and was reflecting off of her pale skin, making it appear golden in color. Her hair was loose over her shoulders and kinky in spots from sleeping. She wore a short, violet, satin robe that was loosely tied and falling open at her upper thighs. He had honestly never seen someone look so beautiful.

"Good morning." She beamed at him, and scooted to the side of the chair. She gently patted the small vacant spot next to her.

JC worked his way into the narrow space and they lay on their sides facing each other, legs instinctively intertwining.

"I'm so sorry I fell asleep right after JC. I was so tired." She ran a comforting hand over his cheek. "It had nothing to do with..." she paused. "It was amazing."

"Amazing is an understatement. Don't worry about it, I know you tired were, Han. It's OK."

She leaned over and brought her lips to his but did not kiss him. "I think you should walk around in those boxer briefs all day," she said as her lips rubbed against his.

He moaned at his body's response, even though she hadn't even kissed him. "Only if you promise to wear that robe."

She rolled over slightly so she was now on top of him, and began kissing and licking down his neck. "Mmm, I don't know," she moaned against his Adam’s apple, causing a vibration against his neck. "I think I'd prefer not to wear it."

JC grabbed her upper arms and pulled her up to him, kissing her forcefully. Whatever was happening between them felt incredible. Last night had been needy and emotional. This morning was sexy and playful. She didn't seem to be holding anything back with him and he loved it.

She pulled her lips away from his and brought her lips to his ear. "I didn't get to taste you last night, Jace. You have no idea how much I want to," she said with a playful bite of his earlobe. He just groaned in response. "Do you want me to?" she whispered. She reached her hand behind her to rub him over his underwear. "It feels like you do," she panted into his ear.

He bucked his hips to regain friction with her hand to no avail. "Shit Hannah."

"Hmm, I'll take that as a yes," She said as she slid her lips back down his neck, this time descending further and latching onto one of his nipples. She slid her left hand up his chest and over his chin, two of her fingers landing in his mouth as he sucked and licked them gently.

She stopped her assault on his nipple and sat up on his stomach, her fingers still in his mouth. The tie on her robe loosened and had fallen open, exposing her breasts to him. She rutted against him softly. "We should have been doing this all night. I can't believe I fell asleep," she muttered while pulling her fingers out of his mouth and running a trail of his saliva down his chest. "Nobody makes me feel the way you do JC," she muttered as she slid further down his body, licking his stomach at the top of his underwear band. He instinctively raised his hips to her, but she pushed his hip back down and giggled.

"Hold on, I'm getting there."

She sat back on her knees and tugged at the waistband of his underwear. "Lift," she demanded and he did, suddenly exposed to her completely. "Wait, nobody can see us out here can they?"

"Only from the other balcony," JC grunted. "But its really early, Ty isn't awake."

"Well in that case..." Hannah tossed her robe aside, forming a pile with JC's boxer briefs. She took him into her hand and stroked softly.

He panted quietly. "Hannah, Han..." He breathed deeply.

"What are you trying to say JC? Maybe that you want me to do this?" She asked before languidly licking up his shaft. "Or maybe this?" She ran her fingertips over his scrotum while she continued her assault with her tongue.

"Shit Hannah."

As this was happening, JC couldn't help to take a moment and think about how lucky he was to have found this woman. She was funny, smart, beautiful, amazing in bed...No wonder all of the woman he had dated in the past hadn't lasted. He didn't know it then, but none of them could hold a candle to her. She was perfect. For him, anyway.

He looked down at her continuing to pleasure him with her mouth and he groaned at the sight. He couldn't remember the last time he was this turned on. His hands gently played with her hair until he was about to reach his breaking point. He tried to pull her up off of him before he came, but she wouldn't let him. She took his hands from her head and laced his fingers between hers as he finished.

He fell back with a thump and she crawled up and snuggled against him, a bit chilled by the morning breeze.

"Hannah, you didn't have to..."

She placed a finger over his lips. "Shh. I know. I wanted to. You ought to know by now that I don't do things I don't want to, JC."

"You're an incredible woman Hannah." He kissed her softly and could taste himself on her lips. He had never done that before, but it didn't gross him out like he thought it might. In fact, he found it kind of hot.

They lay on the chaise for over an hour, snuggling under the blanket JC had grabbed from his room and just enjoying each other - both of them acutely aware this was the last morning they would be able to spend like this for quite some time.

------------

"You're sure this is what you want to do on your last day here?" JC asked as he backed out of his garage in his convertible.

"Yes! I never get to ride around in convertibles in Minnesota. Nobody I know has one because they don't make much sense. I just want to drive around and enjoy the scenery and feel the wind in my hair."

"Well if its what the lady wants..." JC said as he zipped out of the driveway.

Hannah laughed uncontrollably at his silly antics as he sped out of the driveway and called her "the lady." JC couldn't help but grin at her beaming smile as he drove her through the hills.

They spent the next three hours driving along the coast and feeling like they didn't have a care in the world. Record companies, friends, family problems - in this moment it didn't matter.

When they finally returned to JC's house, he led her downstairs into his studio. They plopped down onto the sofa, exhausted.

"So," he began, "I recall you saying you had written a new song and you were going to play it for me. Now is as good as time as any, I would say."

Hannah nudged him slightly in the ribs. "Well if you're going to force me, I guess..." and she sat at the piano. "OK, just keep in mind, this isn't a very deep song or anything. Its kind of silly, but I was in a silly mood when I wrote it. Seriously its not..."

"Quit stalling. Just play it."

"Fine," she huffed.

<i>It's not everyday/That I find a person quite like you/Perfect every way
I finally found the nerve to confess that it's you that I want/I don't care if I act a fool/I would damn near beg for you/Put aside, all my pride/So don't keep me hanging here
Cause this girl is falling stupid for you...
Oh, oh stupid for you...

The proper thing to do/Is for me to act like a lady and wait/For you to make the first move/
But I don't think you're getting the point/That it's you that I want/I don't care if I act a fool/I would damn near beg for you/Put aside, all my pride/So don't keep me hanging here
Cause this girl is falling stupid for you
Oh, oh stupid for you

Why's it always feel like I am/Chasing love when nothing's there/And here I go just making the same mistakes...

I've fallen stupid for you
Oh, oh stupid for you</i>

(Stupid For You - Marie Digby)

"Aww Hannah that was so cute," JC said as he took a seat next to her at the piano. "Very...bouncy."

"Quit making fun. I told you it was a silly song."

"I love it. And I'm glad you didn't act like a lady and wait for me to make a move because I wasn't going to. Even if it killed me."

"Yeah well, things worked out all right anyway, didn't they."

"They sure did," he mumbled as he kissed her. "Stay here, I have something for you."

JC ran out of the studio and upstairs to his bedroom. He hoped that his gift to her wasn't too much too soon, but he felt that he owed her something for all that she did for him that day in Minneapolis. When he found out she was coming to visit, he searched online for hours before he stumbled upon it. When he returned to the studio, Hannah was playing some tune he wasn't familiar with, but stopped immediately when she saw him bound in.

"If you don't like it, promise you'll tell me."

"Of course I will like it," she said as he sat next to her on the bench.

"But if you don't?"

"I promise," she said as she leaned him and kissed him softly.

"Its just something that reminds me of the day we met."

Hannah gasped as he handed her the light blue box she had only seen in movies, tied with a silver ribbon. Before she even opened it she stuttered, "Jace, I can't take this. Its too much, I..."

"Just open it." He urged.

Hannah looked up at him and he noted that her eyes were already wet, and she hadn't even opened the box. He watched her eyes widen when she opened the box and she immediately let out a sob.

"JC, its...I can't...I..." she set down the gift on top of the piano and slid into his arms, crying.

"Hey, hey now," he comforted. "It wasn't supposed to make you sad."

"I don't want to leave," she mumbled, trying to fight her tears. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her head to look at him. He wiped tears from her face with his thumb. "I don't want you to leave either, Han. This is going to be too hard. Maybe we shouldn't have..."

"No!" she interrupted forcefully. "We should have. We can deal with this. We have to. I'm just having a moment of weakness, that's all. Now put this beautiful necklace on me."

JC gently took the necklace out of the box as Hannah lifted her long hair so he could clasp the necklace. The tiny silver snowflake fell against her chest, and JC leaned forward to kiss the spot where is rested. Hannah laced her fingers through his hair and pulled his head up to meet her lips. They met in a passionate and needy kiss.

"When am I going to see you again?" Hannah asked between kisses. "Do I have to wait until Memorial Day? That's like five weeks away."

"When are you speaking in Chicago?" JC asked as his fingers slid up the back of her tank.

"May 9. A few days before Mother's Day."

"Can you stay through the weekend?"

"My mom will be upset but I can work it out." Hannah groaned as he slid her shirt over her head.

"My parents live in Chicago. I want you to meet them. Ty was right, my mom is going to love you."

"An odd thing to say while I'm undoing your zipper."

JC laughed. "But she will. So will my dad."

Hannah finished the last of the buttons on his shirt and slid it down his shoulders. "So we're that far along already, huh? Meeting the parents?"

"Too much too soon?" he asked, while unclasping her bra.

"No. I mean, I already know your brother. And you met the guy I lost my virginity to."

JC groaned. "Hannah, did you have to tell me that now?"

She giggled. "Don't worry, it wasn't any good. And it certainly didn't happen on a piano bench."

"Still."

"JC, I haven't been this happy in a really long time."

He stopped his frantic movements and looked into her eyes, which were still wet from left over tears.

"Remember when I asked what your defining moment was?" she continued. "I think mine is right now. This time in my life. The things I thought it was before - the end of my hockey career, my dad dying...they were all leading up to this moment. This time in my life when I finally feel like I can do anything that I want and nothing is holding me back. You helped me realize that."

He didn't know how to respond, so he leaned in and kissed her slowly, and ran his hands down her back.

-------

It had only been five hours since Hannah left, and JC already didn't know what to do with himself. After a teary goodbye and promises of seeing each other in two weeks, Hannah finally went through security and left him with a half-hearted wave. As he sat there now in his studio, unconsciously hitting random piano keys, he couldn't get the image of them making love on the very same bench out of his mind. A woman had never had this much pull over him. He took a deep breath, and began playing a song when his phone buzzed with a text message.

<i>I'm home safe. I have a secret. I might be falling in love with you</i>

----------

"Stupid for You" by Marie Digby

Hannah's necklace (just pretend there is a chain - lol)
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=22640038&cid=287463&search_params=s+5-p+30-c+287463-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&mcat=148204



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral wallsex love hotel boyfriendjc postsync jc