Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Thursday Morning
    A slow, satisfied smile spread across Joey's face as he reached out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind his bride's ear.  He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and felt rewarded when she sighed and snuggled her head tighter into his bare chest.  He enjoyed everything about having her in his arms, the warmth of her breath on his skin, the way she smelled, the way she seemed so small and yet fit perfectly in his embrace; there was no way he'd ever get tired of holding her like this.
 
    He still couldn't believe they had actually gone and done it.  Gotten married, eloped, tied the knot, been hitched.  It had started when they were both slightly inebriated talking in a bar on Sunday night.  Who knew that conversation a few days ago would bring them together here?  Joe wasn't complaining; he just couldn't believe it had all happened and happened so fast.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: proposal joey