7. Crack Out The Gatorade

“Can you come here?” was all I heard when I answered the incessantly ringing phone in the kitchen of my Orlando mansion.

Tired, confused, and stretched out across my bed, I asked, “Devin?”

“Duh,” she answered with a sniffle.

“What are you doing? Aren’t you in the pool house?”

“Yes, and I’m asking you to come out here. Please.”

“What’s wrong?” I questioned in concern. She sounded sad, which was the first time I’d heard her sound that way in... well, ever. “Are you okay?”

“Are you too busy fucking Alyssa Milano to come see me, or what?”

“No, she’s not even in here,” I countered, shuffling out of my comfortable position in bed to find my Nike sandals. “She’s staying in the guest room downstairs.”

“And why aren’t you answering your cell? I’ve called you like four times.”

“Sorry, I thought it was Summer calling me again. I didn’t even bother to look at the phone.”

“Well,” she sighed, “could you get over here?”

“Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, I guess. I just... I don’t wanna be alone right now.”

“I’ll be there in thirty seconds,” I told her, hanging up the phone. I rushed through my house, quietly, so as not to stir Alyssa. I knew if she heard me, it’d be more like thirty minutes before I got to Devin.

As you could see, I was willing to do just about anything for that girl. Sure, trampling through the darkness of my estate at midnight doesn’t sound like much, but it was the eagerness and motivation behind it that made me such a great friend. So, in my version of pajamas, I tamed my alarm system and traipsed out of my back door, past the pool and over to the pool house where Devin stood in the doorway with her tightly-fitting wifebeater and a girly pair of boyshorts.

“That was forty-two seconds,” she revealed to me with a smirk.

“Are you all right?” I asked again, following her into the brightly lit mini house. “You sounded upset.”

“Well.” She took a seat on the plush, beige couch that sat in the middle of the room, willing me to sit with her. “That’s because I am.”

In the light of the room, I got the opportunity to study her creamy face, more flustered than I usually remembered it to be. Her playful blue eyes seemed to be tainted with sadness and the puffiness of post-teardom. It was weird to me, ‘cause I didn’t even know that Devin Delfino knew how to cry. “Why? What’s wrong?”

I kinda noticed something wasn’t right in your colorful face
It’s kind of weird to me since you’re so fine


“Well, when I was leaving Memphis today, I got a call from my mom. And she informed me that Tony “ my Tony “ is...”

“Is... dead?” I asked cautiously, not really sure of what could put her in such a tailspin. From her glare, I took it as a No and guessed again. “Is... gay?”

“He’s engaged, Justin!”

“Well, sorry! I didn’t know.”

“Now you do. My ex-boyfriend is engaged to some ho he met in Arizona. Or wherever the fuck he lives now.”

“And that bothers you because...”

“It bothers me because I’m still alone!” she yelled. “And ugh, it just looks like I’ve been wasting my entire year away, waiting for him to come back to me.”

“Have you?”

“No! That’s the thing “ I’ve been having the most amazing time, just doing my job. I’ve met so many people and been to all these crazy places that country girls like me just don’t get to see. I was doing just fine.”

“So then, what’s changed?”

“He’s getting married! He’s growing up and shit. And I’m still... I dunno. Just ‘crazy Devin.’”

“Dev. You’re twenty years old. You’re not supposed to be grown yet. You’re supposed to be buck wild and fun,” I chuckled. “Sad as it is, chances are, that marriage ain’t gonna last, baby. Don’t think you have to compete with that.”

“I guess I just thought that, if anyone, I’d be the one he was engaged to,” she sniffed. “We went out for three years, man.”

“Three years is a long time to date someone,” I agreed, “but that doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to last forever. Trust me “ I know.”

“Oh, God. Please don’t compare us to you and Britney,” she finally smiled.

“That’s not where I was goin’ with it. But I mean, I just don’t want you to think that he’s got somethin’ over you just because he’s gettin’ married at twenty.”

“Twenty-one.”

“What?”

“He’s twenty-one. He’s a year older than me.”

“Oh. Well see what I mean? You’ve got a year to catch up to him if you really wanted to,” I joked.

“That is true.”

“But do you honestly wanna be married this young? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think we have at least five or ten years to sow our wild oats.”

“Maybe in the surreal life that you lead, baby, but in Memphis, we get married young, have kids young and devote our lives to our families. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten how to lead a country life already, boy.”

“No, I know how it goes. But if you’re anything like me, which I know you are, you won’t be ready to take that dive for a while.”

“So, what? I’m not the marrying type?”

“I didn’t say all that,” I argued, stretching my feet onto the coffee table in front of us. “I think you’d make somebody a perfect, crazy wife someday.” I paused to laugh when she socked me in the arm. “But people like you and me don’t settle when we know how much more there is to explore. I mean, you have a quickly budding career going, this awesome, infectious personality, an ass that could stop traffic, and you're tellin’ me you wanna sit around in Millington and get married? You’d be insane.”

“In your own little roundabout way, I think you just threw in a couple of compliments there, so thank you,” she grinned, staring gleefully at me. The sadness in her eyes had already lessened and she looked like a new woman. “Thank you for coming over,” she added. “I’m sure you were half asleep over there.”

“No, it’s cool. I wasn’t doin’ anything but watchin’ ‘Spiderman’.”

“The movie?”

“Yep.”

“How is that possible?” she laughed. “Isn’t it still in movie theaters?”

“Yeah, but Trace got it online for me.”

“You thief!” she exclaimed. “I’mma have to tell your mama what you’ve been up to over here.”

“Do it and I’ll tell yours about that ghetto tattoo you got back there,” I hinted, poking her bare thigh.

“Uh, don’t be touchin’ on me without permission,” she directed, flicking my hand away. “And go get the movie so we can have somethin’ to watch besides the same damn episodes of Real World.”

I laughed, getting up from the couch. “You want anything else from the house?”

“Dude, get me somethin’ to drink. There’s nothin’ in that refrigerator but Gatorade.”

“Oh yeah, sorry about that. That’s ‘cause I usually just run through here while I play basketball instead of going all the way in the house.”

“I guess that would explain the smell,” she teased.

“Trick, please.”

As I walked to the door, she requested, “Seriously, could you bring back like, a Sprite or Coke. Somethin’ besides that sweat in a bottle.”

“Gatorade is good for you, girl. It energizes you.”

“Get me some caffeine-free soda, if you please. I don’t need any damn energy tonight.”

Yeah, that’s what she thought.

If it’s up to me, your face will change

I shot over to my house to pick up the movie and a Sprite, as instructed; but despite my best efforts to remain unseen and unheard, I was met with Alyssa’s daunting presence as soon as I came down from my bedroom.

She sleepily greeted me with a smile and a question. “What are you doing up so late?”

I glanced at the clock on my oven that I could barely see from our position in the short hallway, but I made out that it wasn’t even 1:00AM yet. “Just watchin’ a movie,” I responded, showing her the CD with the word ‘Spiderman’ scribbled across it.

“Oh. Okay.”

“Are you okay? You need anything?”

“No, just going for my nightly bathroom break,” she nodded with half-closed eyes, running her fingers through a messy mass of chestnut hair.

“Okay,” I yawned, patting her on the back, “well, goodnight.”

“Night.”

Thankful that I’d gotten out of that without having to explain anything further, I scurried to the refrigerator and then back towards my back dooor.

“Justin?” I heard behind me.

Not turning around, I answered, “Yeah?”

“Where are you going?”

“Well, all the DVD players in the house have to be reset because I just got some stuff rewired after we were having all these storms,” I began to lie elaborately, “so, I have to watch all my movies in the pool house.”

“Oh,” she seemed to understand. “Well, have fun. And don’t stay up too late,” I could hear her smile.

“I won’t, thanks. Good night again.” With that, I quickly escaped the house and reentered my backyard only to see my other houseguest sitting at the side of the pool, staring blankly into the rest of the yard. “Devin, what are you doing?”

She looked up at me with an expressionless face. Somehow, the contrast of the dark night and the light from the moon seemed to sparkle her eyes in ways I’ve never noticed before. “I’m doing nothing. Just sitting here.”

“Well, get back in the house. Someone might see you.”

“Someone like who? I don’t think the paparazzi are lurking around this swamp in the middle of the night, Justin.”

Someone like Alyssa, goddamn it. “Yeah, well, I have extremely nosy neighbors.”

“There’s not a neighbor around here for acres.”

“Well, can you just get in the damn house. I got the movie, and I got your soda,” I demanded, handing her the two-liter Sprite bottle.

“Okay, Daddy,” she sarcastically relented, rising from her spot on the concrete. “When you tell me to jump, should I ask how high?”

“I’d appreciate it,” I admitted, licking my lips as I silently studied her booty in those tiny shorts when she casually strolled towards the guest house.

“Damn! I should’ve told you to bring some popcorn,” she realized, once we’d gotten back on the couch.

“I ain’t goin’ back over there.”

“Come on.”

“Nope.”

“Justin,” she whined, “I can’t watch a movie without popcorn.”

“Well, you’re just shit outta luck, ma. There is nothin’ you can say that’ll make me go back over there.”

“It’s like five feet away.”

“Then you go get it,” I absently shot back.

“Fine. Where is it?” She got up from the couch, taking my Nike flip-flops with her. “Nevermind. I’ll find it.”

“Wait!” I leaped over the back of the sofa to beat her to the door, being sure to block the exit as if I owned it.

“Boy, what the hell are you doing?”

“Umm, I forgot that I don’t have any popcorn left,” I lied, staring her down. The brightness of the room showed me something different every time I looked at her. At that moment, I could see a perfect outline of her nipples through her translucent white top, causing me to involuntarily lick my lips again. “Sorry,” I finally added.

“Are you lying?”

Yes. “No.”

“Why do you look like you can’t breathe then?”

‘Cause I can’t. “I dunno,” I said, swallowing hard. “I’m just realizing how... umm “ how tall you are.”

“I’ve been five nine for three years now,” she countered, moving closer to me. “So tell me the truth.”

“I don’t have any popcorn,” I maintained.

“It’s gonna be a happy day for mankind when you realize that all women aren’t idiots,” she told me, very boldly making a move to grab my dick.

“Whoa,” I stopped her, “Don’t touch what you can’t grab, girl.”

“Oh, I can grab it,” she assured me. She immediately stuck her left hand down my pajama pants, her fingers roaming my groin area until she found the erection that she was knowingly eliciting from me. Teasingly massaging me, she grinned satisfactorily when she felt my hips unconsciously react.

“Devin,” I stuttered, grabbing the doorknob behind me to maintain some small sense of balance. “What... what are you doing?” I managed to spit out without groaning too much.

You got me curious, I want to know your game

“If you have to ask, then maybe I should stop.”

“Ok “ okay. Why,” I stopped to catch myself from drooling when her hand rotated in a hundred different ways at once. “Why are you... doing it?”

“Okay, I’ll stop,” she decided, suddenly pulling away and walking back to the couch. “Let’s watch the movie.”

As I stood there in dissatisfied shock, looking like I’d just inhaled a ton of Viagra, I shouted, “You have to be kidding!”

“What? You’re here to watch a movie, so let’s get to it.”

It’s really simple girl, our goals are both the same

“Devin, right now is not the time to fuck with me.”

“From the looks of things, I think it is,” she cackled. “You’re not mad, are you?”

“No, I’m horny.”

Send me on a bottle rocket straight up into space

“Aww, did I get you up and then leave you hangin’?”

“Literally,” I quipped in annoyance.

“Okay, don’t be an asshole about it. You’re the one that lied.”

“I’m really not in the mood for your shit right now, Devin.”

“Word to the wise: if you wanna get some, you need to calm your ass down.”

“Then you need to stop fuckin’ around.”

“I’m vulnerable right now. I can be a sure thing if you stop runnin’ your damn mouth,” she divulged honestly. “So, why don’t you shut up and sit down.”

“I don’t wanna sit down,” I obstinately replied, walking towards the plasma television on the wall opposite from the couch. “I’m gonna take my movie and go.”

“You are such a baby.” She got up to swat me away from the DVD player and push me against the adjacent wall. “If we do this, you cannot act weird, Justin. You cannot fall in love or no shit like that. And I swear to God, if you stop answering my phone calls and start ignoring me all of a sudden, I will beat you to a pulp. And then I’ll get my dad to call some people.”

“I thought you said he wasn’t in the Mafia,” I smiled down at her.

“Yeah, well. You know how we are.”

You’re so outrageous, I’m so glad that you came

Hurriedly, she pulled off my t-shirt, very clearly admiring what she saw. I was glad to see that all my working out was paying off. But not concentrating too long, she soon moved in to kiss my chest, her tongue running across my left nipple before she playfully bit it, sending this amazing sensation of complete desire and yearn shooting through my body.

Speak your mind. One hundred ways. It’s better for ya. Don’t be a slave.

I sighed happily as she ventured up my chest and rolled her tongue across my neck. I found myself anxiously anticipating when her lips touched mine, recognizing that the two of us had never even kissed before and I couldn’t wait to get that taste of her. She grabbed the back of my head, forcefully sucking and nibbling at my neck which led my hands to blindly explore the sides of her body, groping her hips when her tongue gave me the ammo to just go.

‘Cause she’s such a sexy dame, I just can’t control my thang

I grabbed her body closely and turned her around so that her back was facing me. I slowly pulled her wifebeater over her head, exposing her huge, round breasts that were perfectly perked up, just for me. I ran my hands down her sides, just to be a tease, slowly wandering over her ripped stomach and played with the sides of her tight shorts while kissing down her neck.

Don’t want the animal inside to be contained
I’ll be your Superman, you play Lois Lane


Once again, her left hand roamed behind her, making its way down my pants. She leaned back against me, the naked skin of the top halves of our bodies touching for the first time. I finally cupped her mountainous mounds in my hands, kneading and massaging them as the two of us moaned in carnal delight from pleasing one another. She buried her face in my neck while I continued to kiss along the side of hers, which, I swear, tasted like vanilla ice cream.

Dip you in chocolate, even though you taste good plain

She continued to stroke me momentarily, keeping her moderate rhythm while I played with her soft nipples, tugging and twisting them in the same manner that she had been doing to me. It was inspiring to see her frenetic reaction to my touch. Eventually, she turned her head up to kiss my chin, and I responded by initiating our first kiss. When our lips connected, I felt a definite shortness of breath, a tingling in my toes, and a medley of Marvin Gaye songs resounding through my ears.

As we kissed, I moved my hands down to her lime green and black boyshorts, peeling them from her gorgeously broad hips and waited for them to fall to the floor. She stepped out of them, as well as my oversized Nike shoes, and then began to grind her ass against me. I took that opportunity to run my fingers over her bare pussy, tantalizingly playing with her opening, but never completely entering her.

Bite you in the center, sweetest fields of sugarcane

Her gyrating soon sent me crashing into the wall behind us, and for fear of breaking my television, I decided to relocate us to the sofa, letting her fall backwards onto it before I added myself back into the equation, looming over her perfect naked body. I released my hypnotic stare at her breasts and transfixed it on the inside of her thighs, open and welcoming. I enveloped my mouth around her clit, running my tongue in and out of every fold. In response, Devin immediately grabbed the top of my head, pulling my hair violently.

“Ouch!” I shouted, licking my lips and staring up at her. “Why are you tryin’ to kill me?”

“Ugh,” she sat up, glaring at me from the opposing end of the couch. “I could kick your ass. Why did you stop?”

“‘Cause you’re tryin’ to pull out my fuckin’ hair!”

“You are such a punk.”

“Keep callin’ me that,” I warned her.

“I will.” She hastily removed herself from the couch and walked towards the kitchenette beside us.

“Where are you going?” I demanded in frustration.

“None of your damn business.”

She really made me wanna smack her sometimes, but if watching that ass strutting around a room when clothed could mesmerize me, you had to know that all that naked ass, set off by those neverending legs really had me crazy.

Adjust the button fly on my Levis when you walked into the door
Standing five foot nine with legs high as the sky down to the floor


“Are you coming back over here?” I asked hopefully.

“What do you think?”

“You’re so unpredictable, Dev, I really don’t know.” I watched her stand there, concentrated more on digging through her purse than anything I had to say. “Baby, come back so we can finish what we started,” I pleaded, suffering from a throbbing dick. “I’ll make it up to you.”

There’s a fire burning deep inside you that you can’t ignore

“Calm your ass down,” she replied casually. “Ah, here it is.”

I should’ve known it was coming. Out of her big, white purse, she pulled the dreaded condom into view. I mean, I’m not at all opposed to using them, but it’s so much better without them. “Devin,” I whined.

“Oh, you're too good for a condom? ‘Cause that must mean you’re too good for me.”

“Aren’t you on the pill?” I hoped.

“Yeah. And?”

“And...” I started, getting up to inch toward her, “we don’t need it.”

She stopped my approaching form with just her index finger to my chest and then turned around to zip her purse. “Put it on or you’ll be fuckin’ yourself tonight.”

And all the crazy things you say to me just makes me want you more

Defeated and horny, I let my pajama pants finally fall to the floor while she broke open the condom and handed it to me to put into place. “Way to ruin the mood,” I muttered.

“I don’t think it’ll be a problem getting it back,” she proclaimed, pushing me back towards the couch while softly kissing my lips. I ran my hands along the length of her thighs while she made herself comfortable on top of me. “Better?” she questioned.

“We’re gettin’ there.”

Not ninety-nine, not ninety-eight
I’ll make love to you in a hundred ways


“If it’s not, we can try somethin’ else,” she teased, beginning to move off of me. “Maybe you can go back to your room and I’ll just finish the job alone.”

I grabbed her ass and pulled her back down before she could get too far, a coquettish grin crossing her slender face. “How ‘bout you sit your ass down.”

“Takin’ charge. That’s what I’m talkin’ about,” she beamed.

I inhaled her smile and then pulled her neck down so that our lips touched once again. My hands explored the front of her body, over her stomach and breasts; she grabbed the sides of my stomach, her nails running rampant against the muscles I’d created. When I tightly squeezed her ass, she moaned into my mouth, causing both of us to laugh.

Nonetheless, we were quick to dismiss the joking when those little tactile eruptions began to surface. My mouth moved back down to her chest, roughly massaging the nipples with my tongue, forcing her hips to react. Once again, I grabbed her rotund rear, unintentionally causing her clit to come into contact with my erection. Needless to say, it was becoming uncontrollable. Knowing that I couldn’t wait much longer, I decided to begin the elicitation of her wetness by grinding into her, my hips thrusting towards hers while I pulled her hips down to me.

“J, I can’t hold out much longer,” she whined. “Please.”

“It’s coming,” I assured her, no pun intended.

One hundred positions, we’ll go through them all
With no intermissions until you get off


My mouth disconnected from her tits and I glanced up at her, already trembling in pleasure. Leaning in, her mouth fell over mine again, sending that toe-tingling, breath-stopping feeling through me one more time. Her hands covered my face and her tongue ran across my lips, her staring at me intently in the process.

I reached around her waist to slowly initiate her descent onto my awaiting, swollen penis. From the very second I entered her, I felt like I’d dipped myself into hot fudge. She was warm and wet, comforting and indulging, and she was wrong for me for all the right reasons. Before I even began to move, the two of us just gasped in pleasure and took a moment or two to recover from that initial perfect penetration.

She smiled in a manner that I can only imagine matched my grin, which sent a happy chill through my body. She must’ve felt it, too, because she immediately started to roll her hips into me. Before long, we were rocking the sofa with our own slow rhythm that we seemed to automatically find. She placed her palms against my chest and gave herself the steadiness to rock even harder against me. She worked her hips in a way that only a dancer would know how as I slid in and out of her, holding firmly onto her ass throughout the entire ride.

I know it takes a while to go through all the different ways
But I can’t think of a better way I’d like to spend the day


I think I took more pleasure in watching her body contort and react to me being inside her than anything else. I’ve never seen a woman arch her back the way she could. It was a huge turn on, to say the least. But I knew there was more than this.

So, turn off your cell phone and crack out the Gatorade
‘Cause it’s time to get to business and there’s nothing left to say


I grabbed her by the waist and removed both of us from the couch, relocating to the kitchen counter situated beside us. I slammed her back against the cool surface, admiring the way her taut stomach muscles contracted as she exhaled heavily.

As I loomed on top of her, the staggered breathing that danced against my ear only motivated me to literally beat her back out. “What the hell are you waiting for?” she whispered, licking the side of my face.

And that was it. I starting fucking her faster than I even thought possible. At that moment, my true virility came ebulliently shining through. I watched her breasts violently bounce up and down from my motions, helping me to maintain my steadily rapid pace, even in the hypnotic state that her nipples always seemed to put me in.

“Yes,” she began to moan, never quite getting out the whole word whenever she tried. “Ju“ Jus“ Justin...”

“Yeah?” I stammered.

She just shook her head, telling me that she couldn’t get her words out as she panted in ecstasy. Sweetly, she wiped the beads of sweat that were beginning to form on my forehead and wrapped her mouth around my own nipples as best she could at the rate we were going.

Why chase the clouds we lay upon, love be set free
So if you’re ready, let’s get on with our release


As I pounded into her even harder and further, I already felt her tightening on me and she quickly confirmed that feeling when she let out a squeal and screamed, “Oh my God!”

“You coming?” I panted.

She nodded, biting at her bottom lip in intensity. “Hell yeah.” I was glad to hear that because I wasn’t gonna be able to wait much longer either. But she dug her nails into my lower back, startling me and causing my slowing pace to quicken once more. “Justin!” she groaned loudly.

She immediately stuck her finger in her mouth to presumably curb her erratic orgasm. The trembling sensation that her body gave off told me that she’d reached her climax and that I was finally free to release, as well.

I soon slowed to a stop and tried my best not to fall on top of her, but I couldn’t hold on and collapsed like a house of cards. Stuck together by sweat, we laid there in the silence of the room. All I could hear was the beat of her heart and slowing of our breathing to normal patterns. I couldn’t have said anything even if I wanted to, but you just don’t ruin moments like that with words.

We didn’t finish ‘til we hit the kitchen counter

The next morning “ the beginning of Challenge For The Children weekend “ started off relatively slowly. After the-most-awesome-sex-of-my-life with Devin, I came back over to the house and fell right to sleep. Well, after I finally got my mind off of Devin’s undisputedly perfect ass. I know she told me I couldn’t fall in love or any shit like that, but after that, it was gonna be really hard not to.

Lucky for me, I had other things to distract me. Get this: I checked my cell when I woke up that Saturday morning and Summer had called me twenty-seven times. Twenty-seven! Who the hell does shit like that? Yeah, so maybe I shouldn’t have been ignoring her, but that was a perfect example of why I was. Insane, I tell you.

Still, my curiosity got the best of me, so when I returned from brushing my teeth, I decided to check the one message that she left. I just prayed it wasn’t some thirty-minute tearfest. She really needed to get over me.

Hey, Asshole,” she barked into my voicemail, contradicting the accompanying sniffle that followed. “It’s really quite invigorating the way you’re ignoring me, but if you climb off of your high horse any time soon, I would appreciate it if you’d call me back.

Well hey, at least it was short. I made sure to erase the message and threw the phone back to my nightstand before trampling downstairs to get myself some breakfast. Distraction number two from Devin, which I’d completely forgotten about, was sitting at my kitchen counter, slowly sipping at a cup of coffee when I walked in. It was probably rude with my houseguest sitting there, but all I could concentrate on was the kitchen counter and the memories I’d made on the one in the pool house the previous night.

“Good mornin’,” I finally said to Alyssa.

She looked up from whatever magazine she was browsing through, smiling brightly at me. “Hey, sleepyhead. You’re up late.”

What the hell? It was only 9:00AM, which was early as hell for me. “How long have you been up?” I asked, going straight to the refrigerator for my gallon of milk.

“I woke up at about 6:30 and then got up, went for a walk, sat by the pool, took a shower and all that good stuff. You have a gorgeous estate, by the way.”

“Well, aren’t you a busy one,” I commented, pulling a bowl from the cabinet over my stove. “And thank you.”

“Yeah, I’m an early bird.”

Strike one against her. “You want some cereal?”

“Sure. What ya got?”

“I’ve got some Oreo-O’s, Cap’n Crunch, Cheerios and...Frosted Flakes,” I recalled off the top of my head.

“You don’t have any regular corn flakes?”

Opening my cereal cabinet, I showed her that what I said was exactly what I had. “Nope.”

“No Grape Nuts?”

Lame cereal-eater. That’s strike two, Miss Milano. “What you see is what you get, baby.”

“I guess I’ll take some Cheerios,” she relented.

As I handed over the big yellow box and made a motion to get another bowl for her, I heard my back door open and loudly slam shut, telling me that Devin had just walked into the house. Damn. I guess I should’ve mentioned to her that I didn’t want Alyssa to know she was there.

“Justin, if you’re gonna stick me in that damn guest house, the least you could do is leave me some food over there,” she greeted me, walking straight through the kitchen to the fridge.

“Uh, hello?” Alyssa said to her with attitude.

“Oh, shit. I am so rude,” Devin realized, turning to face her with a smile. “Good morning.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m Devin.” Still smiling, she extended her right hand to Alyssa but soon retracted it when Alyssa only stared her down. “Not a morning person? Okay.”

I only smiled at Dev’s way of getting through anything as I poured a bowl of Frosted Flakes for myself. “Alyssa, that’s a friend of mine from back home.”

“And she’s staying here?”

“Yeah.”

“For the entire weekend?”

“Yeah,” Devin responded, digging through the refrigerator to pull out my Tropicana orange juice. “You see, I’m broke,” she honestly explained, hopping on top of counter to face Alyssa, “and Justin offered me a hotel room “ where I’d feel obligated to pay him back, or a free room at casa de Timberlake. So, you can only imagine which one I took.”

“I see,” Alyssa sighed.

“Don’t worry. My friends are flying in from Memphis today for the games and everything, so I’ll be outta y’all’s way in no time.”

“What do you mean?” I interrupted.

“I mean, I won’t be around to bother you,” she said, taking a gulp of juice straight from the carton.

“You don’t bother me,” I tried to say nonchalantly. “Are you gonna be back tonight?”

“Probably. But if not, I’ll give you a call.”

I watched carefully as she hopped down from the counter. Her ass seemed to bounce in slow motion under her sweatpants that had been rolled at the waist to show a perfect outline of her rear when she reached into the counter to pull down the Oreo-O’s. “Well, when I talked to Chris, he said he was gonna be at The Matrix tonight, so y’all should come by,” I said from behind her, slowly licking my lips.

“I’ll see what everyone feels like doing. But if they don’t want to, I’ll at least stop by to see what’s goin’ on. You’re still letting me borrow one of your cars, right?”

“Y“.”

“Justin, can I talk to you for a minute,” Alyssa solemnly requested, interrupting my response. “Privately.”

“Sure.” I trailed her out of the house into the warmness of a late-July morning in Orlando. When she’d gotten far enough from the house, I asked her, “What’s up?”

“What the hell is going on?”

What the fuck did I do now? “What do you mean?”

“Why am I sitting in your kitchen watching you salivate over another woman?”

“That’s a good question, but probably not one that I can answer,” I chuckled.

“You think this is funny? You think you’re cute?”

“What’s the big deal? We were just having a conversation.”

“The big deal is that I’m trying to fall in love here, Justin. What are you doing?”

Okay, that was definitely strike three. Alyssa Milano just made it to the top of my Do Not Call list.

Switch
Don’t take no mess from nobody
If they act up just leave ‘em alone
When you’re done with ‘em, you can send ‘em home



Lyrics:
“Like I Love You” - Justin Timberlake (Justified)
“100 Ways” - JC Chasez (Schizophrenic)
“Switch” - TLC (CrazySexyCool)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj friendsturnedlovers interracial boyfriendj love angryj tourj