15. Three's Company

You ever had a bottle thrown at your head? In fact, have you ever had anything thrown at your head while you were in the middle of explicating your heart and soul to half a million people? No? Well, lucky you.

I’m not the type of guy to complain a lot, ‘cause if I were being honest, there isn’t a lot of shit I can complain about. And in the past year or so, where my professional career hasn’t gone anywhere but up, I really can’t bitch and moan in that department. I can say, with conviction, that I had been truly happy over the past few weeks. The tour with Christina was awesome, Jailyn was even more awesome, I’d straightened things out with Mikey, was getting along well with Devin and had been enjoying the company of Cameron in all her loveable insanity. But then, today happened. And for a guy that had been on top of the world, today really fucked me up.

“They threw fucking water bottles at me,” I said to Devin for the ninth time as she walked in circles around the pool table, looking for her next shot.

“I know, dude. But, look at it this way: they weren’t throwing them at Justin, the person. They were just ignorant, drunk fools throwing shit at you ‘cause they think you and/or your music is gay.”

“Thank you. That makes me feel much better,” I dryly replied.

“I know it must suck to have somethin’ like that happen to you,” she reconsidered, “but are you really gonna let them fuck you up? You were just on stage with fuckin’ Mick Jagger!”

“Yeah, and they still pelted water bottles at me!”

She laughed, finally taking aim at the 9-ball. “Did you get hit, baby?”

“Well, no.”

“Then you have nothin’ to be embarrassed about. They’re the idiots that did it.”

“But why?”

“‘Cause they’re stupid! Why the hell should their stupidity affect anything you got goin’ on?”

“Because they were throwing their stupidity in my face.”

“Well,” she added, taking her next shot, “I, for one, am proud of you. You didn’t bitch and moan to the press about your bad day.”

“Well, what are they gonna do?”

“What am I gonna do?” she grinned, finally missing a shot. “You’re up, baby boy.”

I hopped up from my chair, leaving my Bud in the empty space, and approached the black felt table. “You’re gonna listen to me bitch and moan until I feel better.” I positioned my pool stick to hit the 8-ball but became suddenly distracted by Devin removing her blue Memphis State t-shirt to reveal a tight-fitting wifebeater and I consequently ended up hitting the cueball into the side pocket. “Shit,” I hissed.

“Damn, how’d you fuck that up?” she chuckled, surveying the table. “You could’ve won.”

“You’re cheating,” I argued.

“How the hell am I cheating? I’m just standing here.”

“You just had to take your shirt off at that exact moment? No. You knew what you were doin’, Delfino.”

“Don’t be stupid,” she instructed.

“Then stop distracting me with all that,” I insisted, motioning across my chest to signify that I was referring to her open rack.

“You being a horny bastard does not make me a cheater.” She moved closer to me, purposely brushing her hip against mine. “Now move.”

“I think you meant to say ‘Excuse me’.”

“I think I said ‘Move’, bitch.” She used that opportunity to bump me across the room with her oversized ass.

“If you’re gonna play the game, you could at least play it fair.”

“Oh, God. Shut up.” She took a swig of her own beer and plopped it back onto the wooden portion of the table. “We were doing better when you were whining about water bottles.”

“Do I really annoy you? Or is this just a front you put up to keep me at arms’ length?”

“Say what?”

“You act like I get on your last nerve sometimes. And sometimes, you act like you can’t get enough. So, which is it?”

Don’t wanna sound full of myself or rude
But you ain’t lookin’ at no other dudes
‘Cause you love me


She coolly took her shot, successfully putting the 13-ball in the corner pocket and then stared back at me where I stood watching her with my arms crossed. “It’s both.”

“How can it be both?”

“It’s just both, dude. I can’t explain it. There are days “ moments where I wanna smack the fuckin’ shit outta you,” she grinned. “And then, there are those things you do that make me wanna kiss you for days.”

“What are those things?”

She shrugged in an atypically shy manner and gave me a matching smirk. “I dunno, man.”

So you think about a chance
You find yourself tryin’ to do my dance
Maybe ‘cause you love me


“Tell me.”

“I’m not tellin’ you.”

“Come on, Dev. I’ve had a bad day.” I walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist to drunkly whisper in her ear, “Make it better.”

“Don’t do that, man. I don’t wanna tell you.”

So then, we try
Singin’ it slow now because you weren’t used to how fast we fucked


I let go of her waist and sat on the table, picking up her beer to finish it off before giving her my best version of puppy dog eyes. “Please.”

Then we locked eyes
And I knew I was in there and I was gon’ tear your ass up


“Justin,” she whined. “Dude, you suck.”

“I can suck somethin’ if that’s what you really want,” I winked, using my imaginary x-ray vision to stare through her thin shirt.

“See, it’s shit like that that makes me wanna pop you.” Still smiling, she knocked my head out of the line of vision of her breasts.

I know that I’m carrying on
Nevermind if I’m showin’ off
I was just frontin’
You know I want you babe


“I’m still waiting on the other half of that answer,” I encouraged.

“Keep waitin’.”

“Devin.”

“Ugh, I don’t like talkin’ to you about shit when I’m half drunk. I start talkin’ too much.”

“That can only be a good thing, baby.”

“No,” she yawned. “Not for me.”

“How could that one little piece of information hurt you in any way?”

“It just... could.”

I’m ready to bet it all, unless you don’t care at all
But you know I want you
You should stop frontin’ babe


“You wanted me to talk to you. You gotta talk to me, too.”

“I barely even know what the hell we’re talking about anymore, man. Let’s just play the game.”

“You already won, sweetheart.”

“I told you about callin’ me that,” she quickly retorted.

“Sorry.”

“So anyway,” she tried to begin, before I interrupted.

“No, no anyway. Tell me.” I moved my pool stick so that she could sit down on the table beside me. “Listen, you tell me your secret, I’ll tell you mine.”

“You have no secrets that I wanna know about.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Fine, Justin. What’s the damn question?”

“You said that I do things that make you wanna kiss me for days. Those were your words,” I defended as she began to sigh loudly. “Things like what?”

“Things like... how you always offer to let me use a car or stay with you if I need to. The stupidly funny messages you used to leave on my voicemail. Just little shit like that.”

“I see.”

“And there was one time a couple of weeks ago, and I’m hella lame for even noticing this, so I’m sorry if it sounds gay... but um, we were on your bus one night. I guess we were leaving LA, maybe? I’m not sure.” She picked up the empty bottle that sat on the table and used the open space to sit down beside me. “But anyway, we’d been watching ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ and I kinda fell asleep halfway through it. And when the movie ended, I was expecting you to kick me off your bus, or at least tell me to hop my ass in a bunk, but you didn’t. You probably figured I was knocked out and didn’t feel like bothering me, but I just couldn’t forget how sweet it was that you put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead before you went off to bed.”

“Wow.”

“I told you it was gay. I shouldn’t have even brought it up.”

“No, I’m just surprised you noticed that.”

“Are you kidding, dude? That was like one of the great moments of my life,” she laughed, staring down at our shoes. “Anyway. It’s just the little things you do that make me smile when I kinda least expect it.”

“Aww.” My chuckle faded into a smile and I kinda just sat there, gazing at the side of her lowered face. “I knew you cared.”

“Shut up,” she whined. “You’re not allowed to make a big deal about this.”

“I’m not making a big deal. I’m just acknowledging your softer side.”

“You’re a dork.”

“Oh, see, why you gotta insult me? I was about to share my story with you.”

“What’s your story, Justin?” She looked up at me with intrigue in her stare and a closed-mouth grin plastered on her usually placid face. “And don’t make up anything.”

“I wasn’t gonna make up anything,” I quickly retorted. I removed myself from my position on the table and began to obtain all the pool balls from their respective pockets in order to rack them back up. “Well, my story starts sometime around... today.” I turned back to watch her expression contort into a giggle. “I had the most terrible performance of my life when a few drunk assholes pelted a shitload of water bottles at my face. But, I endured it because it was all for a good cause. And, to be honest, I’m actually glad I did, because when I got off that stage, with my pride balled up in my fists, I was met with the smile and comforting hug of this girl that’s become one of my best friends.” I paused to smile for effect while Devin hopped off of the table to watch me tell my story. “And,” I went on, “even though she tried to act like she was kidding, she offered to go fuck every one of those motherfuckers up.”

“Interesting,” she injected.

“And I know that if I’d asked, you would’ve truly done it in a heartbeat.”

“My offer still stands.”

“Not necessary.”

“Hey,” she initiated, idly throwing her pool stick back and forth, “I know what it feels like to be rejected. Auditions are the hardest part of my job, by far. And the worst thing is when you’re judged before you’ve even had a chance to prove yourself,” she detailed. “It’s unfair and it’s certainly a struggle, but my mom always said that the best thing about an obstacle is getting through it, which is exactly what you did. You triumphed,” she smiled meekly. “And umm... I’m not sure how effective my few little words are to your ego, but I honestly couldn’t be more proud of you than I was today. And I mean that.”

Just as she was about to start on her fourth bottle of Corona for the night, I grabbed the bottle from her, turned around her hat that I’d been wearing so that it sat sideways on my head and I suddenly took the opportunity to swallow her lips with my own, not even waiting a second to force my tongue into her mouth. Even in spite of our liquor-laden breath and the automatic stuffiness that accompanied a billiard room, our kiss felt just as magic as it did the first time. Until she started laughing.

“What the hell is so funny?” I demanded.

“I’m sorry,” she grinned, swallowing hard. “It’s just “ your beard was tickling my face.”

“It’s hardly even a beard.”

“Well, the scruff. Or whatever you wanna call it. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Kiss me again,” she directed, pulling me back towards her by my shirt. We fell back into our groove, her wrapping her long arms around the back of my neck before pulling away momentarily to catch her breath. “Hold up. Are we really goin’ here again?” she asked, smiling sensually. I gave her a tired stare that said I wasn’t really trying to think about this and unknowingly licked my lips. In return, her tongue darted back at me and we were at it again.

Twenty minutes later, my hands were exploring the depths of her jeans, her tongue was still in my mouth and vice versa “ shit was perfect. But then, my inevitable bad luck caught up with me and a rattle at the door interrupted us. We both turned to the top of the staircase of the basement-like room, waiting for the bastard to show their face. “Why now,” I mumbled into Devin’s soft neck, tempted to roll my tongue across it and keep our thing going.

“Hello?” a woman’s soft voice called down to us. Whoever it was hadn’t come down the steps far enough for us to see her, but it seemed that she was skeptical about moving closer.

“This is a private room,” Devin responded. “We have it rented for the night.”

“Devin?” The voice continued down the steps while Dev and I looked at each other wondering who could’ve known who she was. “Is that you?”

“Who’s there?” I requested, trying to quickly lick my fingers.

“I’m looking for Justin.” Finally, the voice became a face and we found Michaela staring back at us. “There you are,” she grinned.

“Hey,” I smiled back, trying to inconspicuously move away from Devin while adjusting my open belt buckle and pants. “What’s up?”

“Well, I was upstairs in your room with Trace and Michele and none of us had seen you since dinner; and you seemed all sad, so they sent me to find you,” she smiled widely. “I had to bribe one of the bellboys to tell me where you might be.”

“I knew those motherfuckers were the ones sellin’ me out,” I joked, retrieving my beer from the floor. “Well, I’m okay now.”

“Yes, I can see that,” she shot back, eyeing my lips with raised eyebrows. “I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“No, you didn’t interrupt anything,” Devin interjected. “If it weren’t for you, I probably would’ve gotten my ass in trouble fuckin’ with him.”

I frowned at Devin’s detached reaction, but decided to leave it alone as I heard more traffic approaching the staircase. The last thing I needed was for her to embarrass me in front of whoever might have been entering the room. “You brought company?” I asked Mikey.

“Well, after I talked to the bellboy, I told Trace you might’ve been down here.”

“Maybe I should go,” Devin announced, bending over to carefully place her fallen pool stick back on the table.

“No!” I stopped her quickly until I saw Trace, Marty and Michele enter the room. “I mean... if you want to, I guess you can go.”

Every time your name was brought up
I would act all nonchalant in front of an audience
Like you was just another shorty I put the naughty on


“Y’all are pitiful,” Michaela suddenly noticed with a scoff-slash-chuckle.

“What you mean by that?” Devin defended automatically.

“You both know good and damn well you were ‘bout to go at it full force if I hadn’t come down here and now y’all wanna act like you don’t know each other. No wonder he can’t choose you,” she added. “You can’t even tell the boy you want him.”

Devin gave her one of those looks that said she was about to fuck her up, while her audience began to form. “Michaela?” she said, wiping at her nose.

“Devin?”

“Who the fu“.”

“Okay,” I interrupted, stepping between the two of them. “Mikey, it’s really not your place to say anything like that to her. And Dev,” I said, turning to her, “don’t be tryin’ to threaten my friends.”

“I wasn’t threatening her. I was just gonna beat her little ass,” she explained loudly.

Michaela quickly began to remove her hoops from her ears and threw them to the table beside the three of us. “Do it then,” she shouted, attempting to move me out of blocking her.

Knowing Devin’s tendencies just a little better than Michaela’s, I instinctively grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to the other side of the table. “Can you stop? Please?”

“She’s the one that got her earrings off like she wanna do somethin’.”

“Ignore her for a minute,” I requested, seeing that she was completely preoccupied with whatever the hell Michaela was doing behind us. “Devin, look at me.”

“Justin, I’m tryin’, dude. I tried to be her friend.”

“Did you really?”

“Yes, I did. But apparently, she’s too busy tryin’ to compete with me,” she emphasized loudly, “that she can’t settle for me bein’ nice to her ass.”

“Over here,” I waved, trying to keep her focus on me. “Could you just do me this favor? Just be civil.”

“Why should I?”

“‘Cause you love me,” I smiled, trying to make her smile, too. “Don’t you?”

“I hate you,” she managed to chuckle.

But uh, truth be told, you threw me for a loop

“You wish you could.”

“Unfortunately, I don’t wish I could. ‘Cause then, how would I have stupid ass moments like this to look back on?”

I’m too old to be frontin’ what I’m feelin’
Denzelin’, actin’ like you ain’t appealin’ when you are


I teasingly grabbed her by the neck to put her in one of my signature headlocks and kissed the top of her unruly curly hair. “Sometimes, you’re just too fuckin’ adorable for words.”

I’m ready to stop when you are

About an hour later, with an empty bottle of vodka at the bar, and a full one waiting in the middle of the pool table, six drunk ass motherfuckers were slowly circling that same table while engaged in a rousing game of I Never. It’s never really been my choice of play, mainly because I hate sharing my secrets with people that could potentially ruin me. But hey, we were all fucked up, so any possible damage automatically became null and void.

“Okay, okay, okay,” Trace announced loudly, all of us with full shot glasses in front of us. “I never... I never watched a full episode of Full House.”

“Lame!” Devin cackled loudly, taking a sip of her drink. Subsequently, the other four of us did the same, staring at Trace coldly for making us drink to such a stupid confession. “I got one!” Devin professed, soon thereafter, darting her baby blues amongst the five of us. “I never... had a threesome before.”

“Bullshit,” Trace shot back, downing his shot.

“What! I’m serious, bitch.”

“No way,” I added, letting my glass stay right where it was.

“If she said she hasn’t, then she hasn’t,” Mikey interjected. Apparently all she needed was a few shots to calm herself down. She and Devin had been cool for the latter half of the hour. “Who’s next?”

“Wait a minute,” Devin paused us, “how come Trace, Michele and Marty are the only ones that took drinks?”

“‘Cause apparently they’re the ones that have had the threesomes,” I answered for them.

“What about you, baby boy?”

“What about me?”

“You haven’t had one?”

“Obviously not,” I retorted, tilting my head to look at her sideways.

“You are full of shit,” she shot back.

“And you’re a hypocrite,” I smirked. “If you haven’t had one, what makes you think I have?”

“‘Cause you’re you.” She eyed me flirtatiously and then gave Michaela an enticing lick of her lips. “Interesting.”

I could only laugh at her brashness and continue in the game. “All right, I guess I’ll go now,” I decided, sliding Mikey’s silver hoops across the table from when she threw them there earlier. “I never kissed someone of the same sex.” I watched as Devin, Michele, Marty and Trace took their respective shots while me and Mikey just looked on in silence. “I guess we’re the prudes,” I joked to her.

“No, we’re just not hoes like them. But actually,” she reconsidered, “I’m not a ho. I dunno what you been doin’.”

“Shut yo’ ass up,” I laughed.

“This isn’t fair,” Michele proclaimed. “Y’all aren’t getting drunk.”

“Hey,” Marty abruptly realized, beginning to turn in arbitrary circles, “don’t we have a show tomorrow?”

Trace held up his empty glass, filling it with more Grey Goose. “I don’t.”

Four of us looked at him evilly, after having totally forgotten our responsibilities and kicking ourselves for it. “My tour manager is gonna kill me,” I stated under my breath.

“Hey, it’s only... three A.M.,” Mikey positively inserted. “Y’all can sleep it off, right?”

“Yeah, if we weren’t too buzzed to sleep.”

“Speak for yourself,” Marty replied. “I’m off to bed, you guys.”

“I’m right behind you,” Michele added, picking up her Nikes from underneath the pool table. “Good night, J. Bye, you guys.”

I satisfyingly watched our sixsome dwindle to four, hoping that two more could disappear and we could go back to our original two. So I gave Trace one of my looks and then said, “I guess I should head back up to my room then, too.”

“Justin, we have a game to finish,” Devin quickly spoke up.

“But everyone’s gone.”

“No, we had a pool game goin’ before everyone else came down.” Her eyes drifted from their fixation on my eyes to a region further south, very obviously at the crotch of my pants. “You can’t leave yet.”

“Oh, Mikey, I think they’re tryin’ to kick us out,” Trace proclaimed, taking too damn long to get the picture, as usual.

“Oh, is that what they’re doing?” Mikey sounded quite unamused.

“Well, you can stay here if you want, but uh... I think I’m gonna go.”

“We’re not kickin’ y’all out,” I told him insincerely. “Y’all are free to stick around.”

“Dude, I know what’s up,” he winked. “Let me know how it goes.”

“I got you.”

“I’m right behind you, Trace.” With a huge, exaggerated sigh, Michaela swiped her pink flip-flops from the top of the bar at the other side of the room. “Good night, you two.”

“Finally alone again,” Devin grinned. “You think she’ll ever speak to either of us again?”

“Who? Mikey?”

“Yeah.”

“Honestly, I think she’s just actin’ funny ‘cause she’s drunk off her ass. We’ve already agreed that our friendship is strictly platonic from now on.”

“Yeah, right.”

“I’m serious,” I defended in a high-pitched tone. “Did I ever tell you about our huge fight in London?”

“No. But to be honest, I don’t too much care right now.” She held her arms over her head with a yawn, stretching out of any bodily captivity before hopping onto the table, laying down beside our two completely empty vodka bottles. “Come here,” she instructed.

Now it seems that things are really getting better in my life
Is it just today, or things are really getting better?
We’ll see tonight


I did as told, ready to pounce on her gorgeous ass before she could say another word. Unfortunately, however, her sock-covered left foot stopped me just as I was about to hop onto the table to shadow her. “Why are you stoppin’ me?”

Her left index finger sexily dangled from her full lips as she laughed at my frustrated expression. “Just wait a second.” Using just her toes, she unbuckled and successfully pulled off the silver and black belt that held up my camouflage pants, still holding that same sexy smirk.

“You’re such a tease,” I professed, smiling down at her. I used that opportunity to take off her white ankle socks and threw them to where my belt sat on the floor while letting each of her feet rest on either of my thighs. “What are we waiting for?”

“Just. Wait.” She took her right hand and snaked it underneath her white wifebeater, pulling up the thin white shirt to openly reveal her right breast to the two of us. She knew what she was doing.

My mouth watered at the sight of watching her touch herself, tugging her firm nipple in pleasure. “Why do you always do this to me?”

Finally letting her other finger trickle from her mouth, she brought the wet finger down to her navel and slowly trailed it to her left breast so that both of her perfect brown nipples were being touched, neither of which, by me. I was dying.

“Devin,” I groaned, feeling an intense tingling emitting from my midsection. My breathing became stuttered with frustration as she found a way to giggle at my reactions. “You’re dirty,” I told her.

“You want me to stop?” She quickly let her hands fall to her sides and looked at me expectantly. “Better?”

“No, I just want you to add me to the equation.”

She brought her feet down from my thighs and repositioned herself so that she was kneeling on the table and we were directly face to face. Without hesitation, her tongue thrashed against my lips and I willingly let it enter my mouth, completely becoming consumed with everything about her kiss. Then, without warning, she shoved my hands into her loose-fitting jeans, willing me to finish what we’d started earlier.

“Damn,” she yelped into my mouth as I slipped two fingers inside her. I laid her back across the table, pulling off her shirt completely before filling my mouth with one of her perfect mounds. She continued to smile and moan at the same time as my fingers gently pulsed in and out of her sensitive depths.

Just when I was about to pull her jeans all the way off, the sound of footsteps on the carpeted staircase halted the two of us. Devin boldly stayed where she was, staring above her to wait for the person to enter the room. I took her lead and did the same. No one was more surprised to see Michaela reenter the room than I was. “Mikey?”

“Can I be added to this equation?” she requested, pulling off one of her two spaghetti-strap tops.

“You’ve been in here the whole time?” I asked, recalling those being my exact words just a few minutes before.

“I told you to wait,” Devin inserted, looking down at me knowingly. “I heard the sound of your flip-flops when you came back down the steps,” she said to Michaela.

“Why didn’t you say somethin’?”

Mikey just shrugged, and slowly sat down on the table above Devin. “I wanted to see what y’all were gonna do first.”

“Well hey, three’s company,” Devin easily consented.

“Hold up,” I interrupted, removing myself from my position over Devin to sit beside her. “Mikey, are you sure you wanna do this?”

She gave me a sheepish grin and a weak nod. “Why not?”

“Why?”

“Looks like y’all are havin’ fun. I wanna have fun.”

She likes me
She says she needs me
She says she wants me
‘Cause I’m the shit


Conveniently, the three of us that had never had a threesome would be the ones to end up in the room together. But hey, I wasn’t about to complain. As somewhat expected, Devin was the one to take the lead and coach me and Michaela through the entire process.

She willingly removed herself from the middle of the table and sat on the long side of it with her legs crossed, allowing me and Michaela some playtime. But then, Mikey and I had never gotten this far alone, much less in front of a voyeur, so the moment was considerably awkward.

“Can y’all act like y’all know each other?” Devin ordered. She got up and pulled Michaela’s other tank top over her head and coaxed her across the table towards me.

Meanwhile, I licked my lips, awaiting Mikey’s approach, trying to figure out what I’d do once we were in touching distance of one another. I turned around on the table, eventually facing her and laid her obviously timid body flat against it. I straddled her while holding her wrists captive against the black felt, bending down to gently kiss her lips at first, slowly inching down the rest of her body.

After removing her feminine sea-green bra, I spent time sucking on her small but supple breasts, somehow still concentrated on the enjoyment Devin was receiving from watching. Her light moans in the background were encouraging, to say the least, as I could only imagine what she was doing in reaction.

I continued down Mikey’s petite torso, lashing my tongue against every inch of her perfect mocha skin. Unbuttoning her khaki parachute pants, I pushed them down her thin but toned thighs, subsequently removing her light green panties with my teeth. Just to be more tantalizing than usual, I blew against her apparent wetness, receiving a huge feeling of satisfaction when her body wiggled in reaction.

As I continued to tease her, I looked over to where Devin sat alongside the table, pleasing herself with one hand dug into her jeans and the other tugging at her left nipple. “Don’t stop,” she moaned as if I were about to give her the tongue-lashing instead of Michaela.

Oh, right. Michaela. Without giving her any kind of warning, my mouth formed a suction around her awaiting clit, and I went at it as if it were a straw. In response, her waist immediately bucked towards my face and I knew I was doin’ the damn thing and doin’ it well. So I continued to suck at the skin, licking the tip back and forth as she began to softly pant my name.

“Oh, my G“,” she tried to get out. Her enthusiasm sent my tongue on a frenzy and I roughly plunged it in and out as her hips rocked in motion with me. Squeezing her eyes shut, she screamed, “Don’t stop!” and plunged her long fingers into the back of my neck.

Just as I was about to stop and complain in pain, she removed her nails from my skin, balling her fists, pounding them against the innocent table. It was then that I noticed that her loud moans had ceased and transformed into extra body reaction. Then, I looked up and saw why. Devin was at the head of the table, giving Mikey one of those upside down kisses. I’m talkin’ about one of those Spiderman motherfuckers.

You had to know that that was a turn on like a motherfucker. I tried my best not to stop exploring Michaela’s walls, but as I watched Devin manipulate Mikey’s nipples while her tongue very visibly violated her mouth, it was a struggle just to keep from drooling inside her. Then, Michaela got bold and reached up to play with Devin’s tits and I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to hold out just watching them. I gasped from the very sudden erection they’d elicited, causing the two of them to stop.

“You okay?” Devin asked, sitting all the way up so that her nipples were staring me in the eye.

“Come here,” I instructed while grabbing Michaela’s hand to pull her up so that she was also facing me.

“Why you the only one that still got clothes on?” she asked me.

I shrugged, having not realized that I was still fully dressed until she mentioned it. I lifted my arms, allowing her to remove my Harley t-shirt as well as my white undershirt and, before I could even start to unbutton my pants, the two of them went for my chest, each coming at me like they’d just entered a nipple-licking contest. Oh, hell yeah.

Kiss on me baby
Lick on me baby
But you can’t own me baby
‘Cause I’m the shit


Once my pants fell to the floor, I made the decision to position Devin over my waist, finally able to pull her jeans off as well. Unlike me, she’d gone commando that day, so there was thankfully nothing left to uncover. I never could help but smile at the sight of her complete nakedness. But she didn’t give me much time to do that, as she quickly began to move her tongue along the side of my neck, languidly traveling to my collarbone and shoulders while Michaela did the same to her.

Yet again, my growing protrusion began to throb, and Devin must have felt its magnetic attraction to her pussy because she made sure to try and take care of it. She began to stroke me slowly and I shuddered in immediate ecstasy while running my fingers along Mikey’s bare sides. She has magic hands, I swear. Her hands started to massage my balls and my dick got so hard, I was about ready to turn over the damn table. She smiled in gratification, resting her other hand over Michaela’s neck, playing with her soft curls to express the fact that she, too, was enjoying the tongue action she was receiving.

Devin’s phantasmal fingers continued to work me while Michaela moved from behind her to initiate another tongue-massage with me. Our tongues touched before our mouths even connected and it was like we became locked together. Devin must have noticed, too, because she quickly moved out of the way, taking my gray Calvin Klein boxers with her as she got off of the table, circling the two of us.

Mikey and I somehow lifted to a kneeling position on the table, our naked bodies pressed warmly against one another. Continuing our breathless kisses, I lifted one of her legs over my waist and delicately pushed her back to the table so that I was conveniently positioned between her legs. Holding my swollen penis, I probed her entrance and waited for the wetness to welcome me inside.

Both of us let out loud moans as I began to thrust into her with long strokes. I loved the way she so easily accepted me, seeming to pull me in further and I felt this huge rush of blood shoot through my body, causing me to groan at the fact that I was actually getting harder if that was even possible. As I dug further into her, it seemed that her soft fingers began to erotically find any and every inch of my body to wander over as she softly moaned into my ear.

At that point, I wasn’t sure where Devin had disappeared to, but I sure as hell didn’t care either. I quickened my pace, letting my lips fall over her nipples, sucking at the same tempo of my out-of-control-hips. I could hear the pool balls knocking violently against each other in the pockets of the table as my motions seemed to shake the entire room. A slight tickling sensation entered my consciousness when the sweat that had formed on my brow began to slowly find my cheek and integrate with my facial hair while I pumped rapidly in and out of her tight walls.

My tongue moved back up to Michaela’s juicy lips and I knew that she was seconds from an orgasm based on the urgency in her kiss. Her breathing was labored and she seemed to be sucking at my tongue the same way I’d been sucking her clit not too long ago. She put her entire body into the kiss, letting her mouth do what her pussy was trying to.

She sighed loudly into my mouth, her walls closed in on me tightly and then suddenly let go. I was getting hazy my damn self and was on the silent verge of ecstasy as well, but I knew I had to hold out for Devin. Still, I was more than gratified to see Michaela satisfied. Our kiss turned to a sloppy wrestle of tongues before her body became limp and I pulled completely out of her. Spent, she rolled over with a tired smile, but made sure to make way for what she knew was coming next.

While trying to catch my jagged breath, from the corner of my half-open eyes, I noticed Devin approaching the table once again. Hypnotized, I watched her soulful stride, her tits bouncing in syncopation with her strut, smirking like she meant business. Before I could blink, she’d grabbed my face and was kissing the shit out me, causing me to lose the tiny amount of breath that I had finally restored.

She hopped on the table so fast, I had to turn around and make sure she hadn’t knocked Michaela off of it. Luckily, she was still beside me, trying to find herself a normal breathing pattern. Meanwhile, Devin’s tongue had found it’s way down to my dick, doing that teasing thing that broke my foot the first time she tried it. I was about to tell her ass to stop fucking with me, but then she gave it a suck that would’ve made me drool if I hadn’t gasped for air. “Shit,” I groaned loudly as I squirmed against the warmth of the table’s felt covering.

“You okay?” she asked for the second time that night.

I couldn’t do anything but nod as she completed her actions, slowly and perfectly. I didn’t know what the hell what she was doing when she stood up on the table and turned around to give me a stripper’s kind of view of her ass, but that was one shot I’d never be opposed to seeing. Then, she bent over, knowingly teasing me with a tantalizing panoramic of her clit “ pink perfection, looking like it was just calling my damn name.

I reached up to touch it, but she quickly swatted my hand away before squatting to sit down with her back facing me. I watched her lean towards one of the table’s pockets but with all that ass in my face, I couldn’t exactly tell what the hell she was doing. Then, when I realized that she was placing a condom on me, I did my best to stifle a sigh in order to avoid her getting pissed again.

And then, it was on. Gyrating her ass in my face, she rubbed my dick along her insides, turning back with a smile to watch my reaction. And finally... finally, she carefully placed me inside of her. She started with this slow bounce that literally made me want to scream for mercy. But it felt so damn good. And then, to top it off, just when I thought Mikey had fallen asleep, she stood at the head of the table, above me, her breasts dangling over my face, and gave me one of those upside down kisses that Devin had just recently taught her about. If I couldn’t breathe before, I was really suffocating now. But in a good way. A really good way.

Devin continued her unutterable fuck, twisting and turning, swirling and rolling over my dick. I was still making out with Mikey, so I couldn’t see what she was doing, but I felt that shit like a motherfucker. If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought I was blowing bubbles in Michaela’s mouth from the mere effects of her movements.

“Fuckin’ shit,” I could hear Devin pant above us, still riding me. From the hot wetness of her pussy, I knew she was feelin’ that shit just as much as I was, because her gyrations were turning to convulsions, but she kept fucking the shit out of me, not stopping until I went limp on her ass.

Unsure of what to do with my hands in the moment, I kind of ran my fingers through Michaela’s hair, doing all I could not to pull it out every time Devin moved. “I can’t hold it,” I mumbled to Mikey.

I doubt if Devin heard it, but hey, I said it. Lucky for her, she apparently couldn’t hold much more either and melted into a shudder just as I completed my release. At that moment, it felt like one of those rides at the supermarket where you put in a quarter, and for like thirty seconds, you’re having the time of your life, and then, at the very moment you’re ready to get off of it, the shit suddenly stops. All movements in the room ceased, and the only thing heard outside of silence was the sound of three people’s racing hearts beating along with their quick inhales and exaggerated exhales.

“Holy shit,” Mikey sighed, easing her petite body onto the table, beside my face. “What just happened?”

We just took our shit to a whole new playing field. That’s what happened.

Now it seems that things are really getting better in my life
Is it just today or things are really getting better?


I woke up the next day, not really knowing how the hell I’d made it to bed, but I was thankful to see that it was empty when I realized the immense headache that had accompanied the opening of my eyes. “Fuck,” I groaned to myself, rolling over.

Suddenly, my suite became filled with even more sunlight than it had been and I squinted to find Devin, neatly dressed in a pair of black capris and a matching sleeveless shirt, adjusting the curtains of my suite to allow the sun to blind me. “Good afternoon,” she said brightly.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I hoarsely demanded.

“It’s 2:00PM, buddy. We got you out of soundcheck, but you’re gonna have to get to the venue by 5:00, so you should probably hop in the shower.”

“We’ve got some banana pancakes for you,” Michaela added, joining Devin at the window in her white sundress. “It’ll help you with that hangover.”

I laid in my bed for a moment, eyeing them, smiling in front of me, and my brain felt like it was gonna collapse at any second. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone, seeing polar opposites descending over me as if they were both waiting for me to choose one of them right then and there.

After my torturous shower, having water beating violently down on my head to create an even bigger thumping than the one I already had, I sat down to breakfast “ or... perhaps lunch was more appropriate “ with Mikey and Devin, where I could’ve cut the tension in the room with my spoon if I really wanted to.

“So, how are you feeling?” Devin suddenly broke the deafening silence, gazing at me as she took a sip of water.

“I’m getting there,” I slowly nodded. “Who knew banana pancakes and Gatorade were the remedy to a hangover.”

“I did,” she grinned.

“Do you think you’ll be able to perform?” Michaela interjected.

“Well, I don’t have a choice,” I chuckled. “But yeah, I’ll be okay.” I chewed a big chunk of pancake, making sure to swallow before adding, “Last night was crazy, huh?”

“Crazy isn’t even the word,” Dev proclaimed.

I watched her continue with her water while Michaela meekly picked around her remaining banana slices. “You okay, Mikey?” She nodded and tried to give me her signature smile, but I easily recognized it as completely insincere. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothin’.”

“I’ve been askin’ her all morning,” Devin answered for her. “She’s not sayin’ a word.”

“Devin, could you excuse us,” I requested, taking another bite of my dry pancake. “I’ll give you a call in your room when we’re done?”

“Umm. Yeah, sure,” she shrugged, grabbing her plate to take with her. “See y’all later.”

The two of us watched and waited for Devin’s exit from the suite before I started a conversation that I probably wasn’t ready to have. “What’s wrong, ma?”

Michaela gave me a one-shouldered shrug and a smile that could’ve been misconstrued for a frown from the right angle. “Nothing’s wrong. How many times are you gonna ask that?”

“Why do you look like your puppy just died?”

“I dunno. I guess I’m just feeling bad from last night.”

“Because of drinking? Or because of what we did?”

“What?”

“Are you feeling uncomfortable about what happened?”

“Of course not,” she scoffed. “It was fun.”

To say the least. “Yeah...,” I trailed off. “But it wasn’t you.”

“What?”

“Mikey, I told you a long time ago “ what was that? When I got back from London? “ I told you, I don’t want you to try to be anyone you’re not.”

“What are you talkin’ about, Justin?”

“I know I don’t know everything about you yet,” I began to explain, “but I like to think I know you pretty well. And last night wasn’t you.”

“Well, who the hell was it?”

“It was Devin.”

“And me,” she spat, seemingly mad that I left her out.

“No. It was you trying to be Devin.”

“That’s...”

“That’s what? It’s true, right?” I took a sip from my bottle of lukewarm kiwi-strawberry Gatorade and stared her down. “What were you trying to prove?”

“Why’d it take her presence for you to finally have sex with me?” she queried, suddenly switching subjects.

“What?”

“Why is it so easy for her to get every piece of you? Why does she get your mind, body and soul and I have to scratch and claw my way into some small form of physicality?”

“I... What?” Again, this is me confused.

“It took you what? Four months to kiss me?”

“Three,” I corrected her. “And if we’re gonna get into comparisons here, it took me eight years to kiss her.”

“And then, after that, she gets everything? Why does she get the pieces of you that I can’t have?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle at the irony of all this. She wants what Devin has. Devin wants what she has. There’s no pleasing any-damn-body around here. “I tried, Mikey. I really did. I tried to give you every part of me, but you pushed me away.”

I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes


“And now, do you see why? I’m never gonna live up to Devin in your heart, Justin! Even last night, I couldn’t even hold your full attention then!”

“You had my undivided last night,” I argued.

“Yeah, when she was off to the side for a few minutes. But your heart and your dick was concentrated on her.” She shot up from her chair and walked over to the large ceiling-to-floor balcony window, resting her head against the glass. “Even when I’m trying to be her, I can’t get you.”

The chaos that controlled my mind

“That’s because I want you to be you,” I replied, not turning to look at her.

“I don’t know how many times I can tell you that that’s not ever gonna be enough for you.”

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied


I was to the point where I was no longer feeling sorry for her insecurities. I’d done all I could to negate them. Maybe she was right. Maybe my subconscious always managed to drift me towards Devin. But whatever the case was, I couldn’t spend my life apologizing to her for it. I couldn’t waste my time trying to convince her that my heart could be with her if she just let it. The simple fact was that she was never going to let it because she was always going to let Devin’s presence in my life stifle any possible progression with us. “Fuck it,” I mumbled, feeling completely agitated.

Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same


“Fuck what?”

“Fuck it. Fuck you. Whatever,” I sighed. “If I can’t convince you otherwise, then maybe you should do what you do best and run away again.”

Turn around and leave again

“Justin!”

“Only difference is, this time, I’m not running after you, Michaela. I’m not apologizing anymore. And I’m not waiting with baited breath while your indecisiveness jerks my heart around anymore,” I stated solemnly. “Not when I have someone willing to be what I need.”

This love has taken its toll on me
She said goodbye too many times before


“So, after everything we’ve been through, everything I’ve done for you, you’re just letting me go? That’s it?”

And her heart is breaking in front of me

“What more can I do?” I walked to the door and coldly held it open for her. I wanted to let my heart feel for her when she began to cry, but I couldn’t. I was just as fed up as she’d been when she left my suite that day in London. Now it’s her turn to cry. I had Devin, so fuck her. As she sadly passed me, I added, “Here’s the unhappy ending you were looking for.”

But I have no choice, ‘cause I won’t say goodbye anymore

Lyrics:
“Frontin’” - Pharrell feat. Jay-Z (The Neptunes Present: Clones)
“Things Are Getting Better” - N.E.R.D (In Search Of...)
“This Love” - Maroon 5 (Songs About Jane)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj friendsturnedlovers interracial boyfriendj love angryj tourj