Author's Chapter Notes:
OKay I made Justin a little insecure...but hey, it's all for the good of the story.

"Justin wants to go out and get his freak on." Ami said as she threw herself into the chair next to Darcie.

Darcie had been so intently staring at how good JC happened to look that morning that she ended up dropping her bagel in her lap when Ami startled her. "Thanks Ami." She muttered, wiping off the peanut butter that was now on her jeans.

"No problem, did you hear what I said, or were you too busy drooling over the sex God over there." Ami said nodding towards JC.

Darcie's eyebrow arched playfully, "Are you checking out my man?"

Ami sighed, "I just wish Justin looked that good in the morning. I have to deal with his cranky ass and the fact that his curls look like they got caught in a mixer."

"That scary huh?"

"You have no idea." Ami muttered, digging into her own breakfast. "At least JC comes down in those sweat pants and a wife beater and his hair looks almost the same as the last time I saw him yesterday. There’s a reason why Justin has to wear a bandanna in the morning."

"Yeah, if we go anywhere near a Hanes factory remind me to take all the workers cookies for making those undershirts." Darcie said, reaching for her tea.

"Those scratch marks are an interesting addition to his body." Ami said, making Darcie choke on her tea. "I'd hate to see what your back looks like."

"Well, I'm not too sure why Justin wants to go out to get his freak on because if the sounds I heard and the hickey's you're sporting are any indication, he got plenty of freak on last night." Darcie said back as Justin walked into the room, "I take that back, the hair alone tells me what happened, what did you do hold onto his hair the whole time?"

Ami pretended to glare at her over her coffee, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Darcie grinned and climbed to her feet, "You're on sister."

The two of them snuck up on Justin and JC and grabbed the bottom of their shirts, shoving them up to their shoulders. JC and Justin both let out a surprised shout and tried to squirm away from them.

  

"Darcie, what the hell are you doing?" Justin asked as she fought to look at his back.

"Damn Ami, I'm kinda disappointed considering the claws you have." Darcie said as she smoothed Justin's shirt back down.

  

"Aren't you going to stop this?" Justin snapped at JC, who was now calmly putting fruit on his plate as Ami continued to examine his back.

"Nope." JC said, staying where he was as he finished loading his plate.


"And why not?"

"Because I've learned that when Darcie and Ami are together and doing something like this, it's best just to let them be." JC told him.

"How the hell did you manage to do this when you have no nails?" Ami asked.

"Impressed?" Darcie asked with a smirk as Ami let JC's shirt drop.

"I think I need you to teach me your ways Yoda."

"In time young Jedi." Darcie laughed as they walked back to their breakfast.

  

"So why was Darcie molesting my back?" Justin asked as he sat down with
them.

Darcie rolled her eyes and plucked a grape off of JC's plate, "We were comparing notes."

"Notes?" Justin asked, as Darcie stole another grape.

"Do you want me to go get you some fruit?" JC sighed.

"That would be wonderful." Darcie said with a smile, giggling as JC got up grumbling. "Yes notes. Apparently I need to teach Ami some marking techniques."

 

"Marking techniques?" Justin asked, "Wait, were you two comparing scratch marks or something?"

Darcie and Ami nodded, "You should go check out JC's back."

Justin gave them a questioning look before standing up and walking over to JC.

"So who won exactly?" Ami asked while Justin was gone, "Cause you were getting pretty antsy."

"I broke him." Darcie shrugged, "I have amazing powers of persuasion."

"Holy shit!" Justin cried out, "Damn dude, I know we call her Hell Cat and all, but wow!"

JC looked at Darcie, "Thank you Darcie, why don't you just put me on display?"

"I just might, I'm damn proud of those." Darcie said with a grin as he returned with her plate of fruit.

"Don't those hurt?" Justin asked.


"No, they're just damn itchy." JC muttered, "Besides, she gets as bad as she gives."

Justin started to move towards her but was stopped by JC.

  

"Don't even think about it." Darcie snapped.

"How can you two find mutilating each other pleasurable?" Justin muttered.

"Obviously you haven't been giving good sex, or getting it." Darcie said, "No offence Aims."

"None taken, I'm still an amateur." Ami said.

"Justin, your problem is that you can't let yourself go enough to just give into sensation." JC said, "You're too paranoid about if you're doing everything right."

Justin buried his face in his hands, "Must we discuss this in front of my girlfriend?"

"Yes." Darcie and Ami said in unison.

"Fine, must we discuss this in front of your girlfriend?"

"Do you really need an answer for that?" Ami asked him, "She either sits in now or one of us fills her in later."

"Come on J, the one thing you always used to complain about was that you weren't sure if you were satisfying." JC told him.

"What no comment from the peanut gallery?" Justin muttered, glaring at Darcie.

"This is JC's game, not mine." Darcie told him.

"So you have nothing to add to this?" Justin asked.

Darcie shrugged, "It's not like I'm an expert on this J. Before JC I had three dates. JC is my first boyfriend, the first one that I've had any kind of intimacy with. If you want me to tell you what I know I can do that."

Justin sighed and sat back, "Shoot."

  

"Well for starters, you obviously do something right because if Ami was going to complain, I'd be the first one to hear about it." Darcie told him, "But JC has a point. You need to stop being so paranoid and just feel. Trust me the first time JC did anything to me I froze and tensed and I didn't like any of it, but the minute I relaxed and just let myself fall into the sensations of what he was doing, I enjoyed it a lot better."

  

Justin rolled his eyes, “Are we done now? Cause really I feel like going and cutting off my own testicles right about now.”

  

They watched as he jumped to his feet and stormed out of the room, “Well that went well.” Ami muttered, “You just had to get involved didn’t you?”

  

“You got me involved.” Darcie said as Ami climbed to her feet and followed him.

  

JC squeezed Darcie’s hand, “She’ll be fine in a few hours.”

  

~ * ~

  

Darcie looked up as the door to her and JC’s room slammed open and shut and Ami appeared around the corner.

  

“What’s wrong?” Darcie demanded, sitting up as Ami drew closer, her cheeks still moist with tears.

  

“Justin.” Ami muttered as she sat down on the bed.

  

“JC, out.” Darcie called over to where he was sitting with his notebook.

  

“What?” JC asked, pulling his head phones off, “What did I do?”

  

“Nothing, we need girl time.”

  

“He can stay.” Ami sighed, wiping at her cheeks.

  

“What happened?” JC said, jumping to his feet and moving to the bed where Darcie sat, rubbing Ami’s back.

  

“We had a fight.” Ami said, sniffling as new tears threatened to fall.

  

“Am I going to have to find a replacement member for when Darcie kills him?” JC asked, sitting down on the other side of Ami.

  

Ami shrugged and wiped at the tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

  

“What did you two fight about?” Darcie prodded gently.

  

“What were talking about this morning at breakfast.”

  

Darcie and JC exchanged a look, “Go on.”

  

“He got mad and said that if he wasn’t pleasing me then there wasn’t much point for us to stay together. So I tried to tell him that I didn’t feel that way and he said maybe I didn’t know what truly pleases me in that sense.”

  

Darcie snorted and got a warning look from JC for it, “Don’t give me that look, if you had said something like that to me I would have punched you in the balls.”

  

“What did you say to him after that?” JC asked.

  

“That it wasn’t my fault that I haven’t been whoring myself out since I was fourteen.” Ami admitted softly, “And then I told him that maybe the reason I didn’t know what pleases me is because he doesn’t spend the time helping me figure it out.”

  

“Ouch.” JC said.

  

“What do you mean ouch?” Darcie demanded. “He deserved that!”

  

“Well that’s a harsh thing to say to a guy.” JC tried to reason.

  

“Baby, I think you’re missing the point of girl talk.” Darcie sighed.

  

“To give Ami advice.” JC said as if Darcie had said the most ridicules thing in the world.

  

“That comes after.” Darcie explained, “First we trash the hell out of the problem and then we come up with a solution. So either start trashing Justin or save what you have to say until we reach that part of the conversation.”

  

Ami giggled into her hands as she wiped her face off, “So can you explain to me just how that conversation started anyway.”

  

“It’s a guy talk thing.” JC laughed, “We’re able to start talking about the most random shit and we think we’re helping but we always piss the other guy off.”

  

Darcie and Ami made a face and looked at each other, “And they say that girl talk is fucked up.”

  

Ami laughed, “Okay since we’ve got through trashing the problem, JC’s pretty much given me all the advice I can handle so can we move to the final phase of all of this?”

  

JC looked back and forth between them, “The final phase?”

  

Darcie grinned, “Oh yes the final phase.”

  

“Do I want to know?”

  

“All you need to know is that it’s going to involve hairspray, make up and some new clothes.” Ami told him.

  

“And possibly your credit card.” Darcie told him.

  

“What?”

  

“It’s between pay days!” Darcie said sweetly.

  

JC rolled his eyes and stood up to get his wallet, “Is this going to be worth my while too?”

  

“If it isn’t I’ll make out with Ami tonight.”

  

“Hey!” Ami said from beside her while Darcie nudged her and shot her a look, “I mean yeah, we’ll make out!”

  

JC handed Darcie his credit card but held it back before she could grab it, “How much is this going to cost me?”

  

“Babe, you can’t put a price on crushing Justin’s ego!” Darcie said, grabbing for the card.

  

JC laughed and kissed the top of her head, “Try not to go too crazy alright?”

  

“I make no promises.” Darcie teased, “Now take your stuff down to Justin’s room and make sure that you and the boys are at the club no earlier then ten.”

  

“Which club?”

“I don’t know, pick one and leave a message for us at front desk, we’ll meet you there.”

 

 


Incomplete
mistressofburden is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Once In A Lifetime also liked 343 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance