Author's Chapter Notes:
So I actually had this written for at least a month...but then I got Halo 3 and got distracted haha...yeah it's sad I know.

Darcie sat at the breakfast table glaring at the new makeup assistant.

  

“Lovely scowl babe.” Chris said as he sat down with him.

  

“Bite me Chris.” Darcie snapped.

  

“Come on D, this is the first time we got to sleep in a hotel.”

  

That was precisely why she was in a bad mood. Granted she loved the opportunity that she had to spend every waking moment with JC. Unfortunately sleeping in the cramped bunk space and having to listen to Chris and Justin arguing every morning was reminding her of her least favourite part of touring.

  

“Yeah and at least you aren’t fighting with Justin yet.” Darcie snapped at him.

  

“That’s a minor set back.” Chris told her.

  

“Let me guess, you went to go harass him and had to tangle with Ami.”

  

“Did you know that she can make a grown man scream like a little girl?” Chris asked, standing up to go and get some food

  

“You always scream like a girl!” Ami called as she appeared to take his seat, “Remind me to maim him.”

  

“What did he do?”

  

“He comes knocking on the door just as my amazingly hott boyfriend came out of the bathroom, in a towel, dripping wet.”

  

Darcie giggled, “And you didn’t kill him?”

  

“Justin pulled me off of him.” Ami sighed as Justin entered the room. “Party Pooper.”

  

“I’m assuming she just told you what happened.”

  

“Hence the ‘Party Pooper.” Ami snapped at Justin as he sat next to her, “Don’t touch me, you spoiled my fun.”

  

“So what’s with the death glare you’ve got going on?” Justin asked, ignoring Ami’s attempts to push him away from her.

  

“I don’t have a death glare.” Darcie muttered, her eyes darting over to the assistant that JC was still talking to.

  

“Ah, someone is jealous of Claire.” Ami said knowingly.

  

“I’m not jealous.” Darcie said.

  

“You know, she’s a really nice girl, it’s her first tour.” Ami said, “And she’s the same age as us.”

  

“And she’s touching my boyfriend.” Darcie muttered as Claire grabbed JC’s hand. “She knows he’s off-limits, all the crew know he isn’t single.”

  

“She’s just star struck, give her a break.” Justin said.

  

“Which bone would you suggest?” Darcie snapped, shoving away from the table. “Hey, you with the status!”

  

Lance froze as he reached for an apple, “I didn’t do anything.”

  

Darcie rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm, “I know that, come with me.”

  

“Where are we going?” Lance asked, “And why are you taking me?”

  

Darcie scowled and dropped his arm, “Forget it.”

  

Lance stared after her as she shoved past Joey, “What the hell was all that about?”

  

“It’s better if you don’t ask.” Ami sighed, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to do some damage control before JC goes and has a fight on his hands.”

  

~ * ~

  

Darcie opened her eyes as JC entered the room, “You missed sound check.”

  

“I had a headache.” Darcie told him, “So I came to lie down. I must have slept longer then I thought I would.”

  

JC smirked and moved to the bed, laying down and curling up around her. “Was that before or after you felt like ripping Claire’s head off?”

  

JC looked up at her from where he was laying his head on her shoulder, and she simply rolled her eyes. “Whoever told you that is full of shit.”

  

“No one had to tell me, I saw it for myself.”

  

Darcie scoffed and rolled over, making JC have to move. JC cuddled up against her and laughed as she reached behind her to push against him.

  

“No, go away!”

  

"I never would have guessed you were the jealous type." JC teased her as he kept pulling her against him.

"I'm not jealous." Darcie muttered.
 
"That's not what Ami said."
 
"Ami doesn't know what she's talking about." Darcie said, struggling to sit up.
 
JC laughed and pulled her to him, "Come on D, you know you have nothing to worry about."
 
"It's not you that I'm worried about." She snapped and pushed away from him, "I don't like handsy females."
 
JC shook his head, "You're a handsy female."
 
Darcie opened her mouth to say something back but shut it quickly, shooting a glare at him instead.

  

“You don’t want to have sex again for a very long time do you?”

  

JC pulled her back roughly and rolled on top of her, “You wouldn’t last a week.”

  

“You wouldn’t last a day.” Darcie pointed out to him, “You’ve been having sex for years, and I’ve only had it three times in the past two and a half weeks. Tell me JC, just who is going to miss it more.”

  

JC’s eyebrow arched and he grinned at her, “Are you challenging me?”

  

“No sex until the end of the week.” Darcie told him, “And I think I’ll sleep in Chris’s room just to make sure that I win.”

  

~ * ~

  

JC stumbled over his lines in sound check for the third time and threw his headset down in frustration. He was three days away from winning the challenge that Darcie had laid down. It wasn’t the lack of sex that was bothering him; it was the fact that she had been avoiding him at all cost.

  

Alright, it wasn’t quite like she was avoiding him, she was avoiding touching him. She didn’t sit next to him, didn’t stand close to him, didn’t hug him. She had kept her word and began sleeping in Chris’s room and had moved onto Lance and Joey’s bus.

  

The guys of course all knew what was going on, mostly due to the fact that Darcie had told Ami and Chris, who in turn told Justin and Joey, who then fought over who got to tell Lance and opted to tell him at the same time. Of course Lance had to later ask Ami what the hell Joey and Justin had been screaming at him while constantly tackling each other to the floor of his hotel room.

  

The guys had been working against JC to make him lose. They had witnessed Darcie lose too many bets and challenges to him to let him win another one. Whenever Darcie got too close to JC, Ami or one of the other guys would find an excuse to take her away. If they were standing together Chris and Joey loved to jump in between them. Joey locked JC in the bus bathroom when he tried to stowaway so that he could sleep in the same bunk as her.

  

“What’s the matter JC?” Chris called.

  

“Yeah man, you’re looking a little stressed.” Lance commented with a smirk.

  

“Nothing a good lay wouldn’t take care of.” Joey added.

  

“Oh that’s right, Darcie cut you off.” Justin laughed.

  

“Leave him alone Justin, or I’ll cut you off.” Ami threatened, not looking up from her laptop.

  

Darcie smirked up at Justin, “It looks to me like you’re just as pussy whipped as JC is.”

  

“Don’t you have some coffees to be buying or something?” Justin snapped.

  

“Don’t be bitchy.” Darcie told him, “We’re out of Midol.”

  

“Darcie, you’ve already messed up JC’s brain, don’t mess with Justin’s.” Wade sighed.

  

The guys went back to work and JC managed to get through his routine without messing up too horribly. The five guys returned to the quiet room to begin their pre-show traditions while the girls, opting to skip out on the performance returned back to the hotel.

  

“I am so glad that we’ve got a couple more nights in real beds.”

JC froze when he heard the lid of the toilet seat clank, “Darcie?”

  

“Who else would it be?” Her voice floated to him.

  

“What are you doing in here?” He asked, “I thought you were staying in Chris’s room.”

  

“He and Joey kicked me out.” She sighed.

  

“They kicked you out?” JC asked, “Why?”

  

“I simply passed a boss for them on their stupid game and they got cranky and kicked me out.”

  

“Did you gloat?”

  

“Maybe a little.” Darcie admitted, “And Lance has gone out so I came here.”

  

“You didn’t go see Ami?” JC asked, trying to ignore how his body was screaming for him to finish what he had started.

  

“I did, but from the sounds of it, Justin was making a woman out of her.”

  

“Ami’s a screamer?” JC asked in shock.

  

“No, I still hold that title out of the two of us.” Darcie said, making him harder, “I heard Justin.”

  

“Why don’t you go wait for me in the other room?” JC said, trying to keep his hand away from himself.

  

“So you can finish jerking off?”

  

JC pulled the curtain away from the wall and stuck his head out, “What did you just say?”

  

“That shower curtain is a little see-through, and I heard you moaning.” Darcie shrugged, “So unless you’ve got some Herbal Essence in there.”

  

JC shook his head, “You’re weird.”

  

“I only speak the truth.” Darcie said standing up, “You know, all you have to do is say the word and I’ll give you a hand.”

  

JC bit down on his lip, his fingers weren’t the only portion of his anatomy that twitched when those words came out of her mouth. His arm shot out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards the shower. Darcie giggled and barely made it over the edge of the bathtub as JC’s lips pressed hard against hers.

  

JC wasted no time peeling off the clothes that were quickly becoming soaked, “The word.” He muttered between kisses.

  

“Smart ass.” Darcie shot back, “This means I win.”

  

JC rolled his eyes and turned off the water, he stepped out of the shower and hauled Darcie over her shoulder, “I’m letting you have this one.”

  

“Yeah right, you wouldn’t have lasted another hour.” Darcie smirked as she smacked JC’s ass playfully.

  

JC tossed her on the bed and crawled over her, “So who do we say won?”

  

“Me, otherwise the guys will make us do shit like this again.” Darcie laughed, “Now shut up and fuck me.”

  

JC shivered at the words that came from her mouth, “God I love you.”

  

“I know, now get to it.” Darcie laughed.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance