Author's Chapter Notes:
Writers block and real life were a bitch lately, but here's the most recent chapter and hopefully more stuff will be coming out soon.

“So did Johnny mention why we’re leaving so late?” JC asked as they cleaned the kitchen.

  

Ami and the others had left a few minutes earlier to finish packing. They had gone over the finalized schedule and realized that they would be leaving at eleven the following night.

  

Darcie shrugged as she loaded the dishwasher, “Something about avoiding the fans and it being easier on you guys then an early morning start. Apparently he’s made arrangements to have everyone’s luggage picked up and brought to the studio.”

  

“Who’s doing that?”

  

“Probably Mike, I was worried he was going to rope me into it.” Darcie sighed, running the dishwasher.

  

“When’s he going to be picking everything up?” JC asked, pulling her into his lap.

  

“Some time tomorrow.” Darcie sighed, “Whoever the poor sucker is will call.”

  

“Are you all packed?”

  

“I’ve been packed for a couple of days now. Ami’s pissed because she’ll probably be packing right up to when they grab the bags.”

  

JC chuckled and nuzzled her cheek. “I’ve missed you.”

  

“I’ve missed you too.” She told him.

  

“So dare I ask about these underwear that you have to throw on stage?”

  

“Nope, you’ll just have to wait and see.” Darcie giggled, “If it makes you feel any better we’re aiming them mostly at Justin, but if a leopard print thong gets attached to your head set it isn’t my fault.”

  

JC rolled his eyes and pulled her from the kitchen to the living room. He lay down on the couch and pulled her down to lay on top of him as he turned on the TV. He settled on a movie and the two of them lay together and watched it.

  

Darcie sighed as JC’s hand slid under her shirt and began to stroke the skin of her back. “Are you looking forward to going back on tour?”

  

“Of course, you know how much I love performing.” JC told her, “But there is one thing that I’m not looking forward to.”

  

“What’s that?” Darcie asked.

  

“That I won’t be able to be alone with you as much as I would like.”

  

Darcie raised herself up on her elbow, “You’ll have plenty of alone time with me. You guys have your own separate rooms this year, and if you have to share all you have to do is make sure that Justin is your room mate and I’ll switch rooms.”

  

“I take it that you and Ami are bunking together?”

  

“That’s the plan.” Darcie sighed, “Johnny was worried that if the room assignments some how got public and it was known that you and Justin were sharing your rooms with women, there would be a frenzy.”

  

“I’m sorry.”

  

Darcie shrugged, “It’s pointless to apologize, I knew about the precautions I’d have to take to be with you.”

  

“I know, but you shouldn’t have to.”

  

Darcie stroked JC’s face, “It comes with the territory.”

  

JC pushed himself up and caught her lips with his, kissing her softly. Darcie’s hands cupped his face and she straddled his hips as the kiss deepened. All the feelings that were pent up from the past little while of not being together were being released in this kiss.

  

JC’s hands slid under her shirt, his fingers flexing against her skin. Darcie’s body arched as he dragged his nails down her back, making her grind against him. JC hissed and thrust his hips up as Darcie moaned into his mouth.

  

“I want you so much.” JC whispered as he pressed his lips to her throat.

  

“I want you too.” Darcie told him back.

  

JC lifted her up enough so that he could slide out from under her; He held out his hand and pulled her to her feet, leading her up to his room. He stopped at the foot of the bed and bushed a lock of hair from her face.

  

“You’re sure about this?”

  

Darcie smirked at him, “I should be asking you that question.”

  

JC grinned and kissed her again, “More then sure.”

  

JC’s hands gripped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it off her while she did the same to him. JC pulled her back to him and groaned as her skin pressed against his. He pushed her down against the mattress and stretched his body over hers, his hands shaking as he reached for the button of her jeans.

  

“I love how you’re the one that’s acting like the nervous virgin.” Darcie teased as he fumbled with the button of her jeans.

  

“I’m simply thinking about what’s going to happen to me when Chris catches wind of this.”

  

Darcie giggled and reached down to flick the button open for him, “I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be thinking about Chris right now.”

  

JC pulled her jeans and underwear from her as she reached behind her and undid her bra, tossing it on the floor. Darcie knelt on the bed in front of him and undid his shorts, pushing them over his hips.

  

“Don’t rush this Darc.” JC said as he kicked the shorts off.

  

“I’m not rushing anything.” Darcie told him, “I just want you as naked as I am.”

  

JC chuckled as Darcie lay back down, holding her hand out to him. JC lowered himself to her side, kissing her once more. His tongue tangled with hers as his hands slid over her breasts, his thumbs flicking her nipples. Darcie pulled her lips away and gasped, her back arching off the bed.

  

It had been too long since he had touched her this way. He kissed his way down from her lips, following the curve of her neck, over the rise of her breast. She moaned his name as his lips closed over her nipple, his other hand mirroring the action as best he could. He released her nipple and blew on it, the cool air making her skin shiver and her nipple harden completely. She rocked her head from side to side as he repeated the action on her other breast while his hand slid down her belly.

  

Darcie gasped as his fingers slowly moved against her, his knuckle brushing against her clit. He leaned up and captured her mouth as he slid two fingers into her, his thumb pressing against her clit. Darcie’s hips arched against his hand, searching for a release against the ache that was building in her.

  

She slid her hands down his body and around the curve of his hip, gripping him firmly. His fingers curved inside her at the contact of her hand, pressing against her in a way that made her cry out loudly.

  

JC pulled his lips away and gently removed her hand so that he could move down the bed. He used his thumbs to open her up to him, pressing his tongue flat against her, sliding it up and tightening the muscle as he reached her clit. The fingers returned to their previous work as his tongue pressed against her clit, his licks alternating from teasing flicks to strong strokes. When he curved his fingers inside her in a come hither motion her whole body tightened and she arched against him, crying out his name.

  

JC took his time finishing up, his tongue stroking slowly as her body continued to shake. He chuckled as her hands clutched his arms, pulling him up along her body. His tongue trailed along her skin as she pulled him up, swallowing her lips with his.

  

“I need you inside me.” She whispered as she pulled her lips away.

  

JC nodded and kissed her softly a few times, whispering for her to relax. He gripped himself firmly and rubbed against her, feeling her body shiver from the feeling.

  

He studied Darcie’s face as he guided himself into her. She winced and squeezed her eyes shut and he stopped to give her a moment to adjust to him. She gently grabbed his face in her hands and guided his lips to hers.

  

As they kissed he began to move, feeling one of Darcie’s legs hook over his. He kissed her neck and across her jaw before capturing her lips with his, her tongue stroking his in such a way that drew a moan deep from his chest.

  

Her breathing was coming out in shallow gasps as he found a steady rhythm. Her fingers were gripping his sides, occasionally he could feel the bite of her nails followed by a small gasp. As he rose up to look at her, Darcie raised her head to press her forehead to his.

  

“Are you okay?” He asked breathlessly, his rhythm not faltering.

  

“Yeah.” She whimpered back, and at first he wasn’t sure if it was because of pleasure or discomfort.

  

Her back arched, pressing her breast against him and he felt a ripple surround him as she gasped sharply. JC buried his face in her neck and groaned as he felt his release. He continued to move slowly before finally stopping, kissing her neck as he struggled to slow his breathing.

  

“I love you so much.” JC whispered.

  

Darcie pulled his face up, a large smile on her face, “I love you too, I always have.”

  

He pulled himself from her body and rolled to her side, pulling her to him. Darcie sighed as she rested her head on his shoulder. “Chris is going to kill me.”

  

“Oh probably.” Darcie giggled, “But don’t worry, I’d be more afraid of Ami if you screwed up now.”

  

JC groaned and covered his face with his hands, “You just had to say that, didn’t you?”

  

Darcie giggled, “I’m a look on the bright side kind of girl. How else do you think that I managed to wait for you for four years?”

  

“I’m sorry for that.” JC said.

  

“That’s okay.” She told him as her hand began to stroke his stomach, “You can just make it up to me.”

  

“Again?” He teased as he felt himself start to harden once more.

  

“Four years Chasez.” She laughed as her hand closed over him, “You have four years to make up for.”

  

JC smirked as he rolled on top of her, kissing her deeply, “Well I guess I better get cracking.”


Darcie’s giggle was taken over by a moan as he slid himself into her once more.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance