Darcie propped her legs up on the chair in front of her. She had to admit that the stage design was amazing, it was big enough for the boys to run around and the glass partition that came away from the stage was an idea that she was proud of. Granted it would only take them as far as the sound director, but depending on the stadium they were in, it could take them pretty far out into the crowd.

  

The guys looked down at Darcie and Ami who were trying their best to hide their laughter. Of course the occasional snort that was escaping Darcie wasn’t convincing the guys that they weren’t laughing.

  

“Okay come on guys take it from booty shaking.” Wade said, making the two girls finally give in and collapse into a fit of giggles.

  

Darcie actually slid off her chair and rocked back and forth on her knees, “I can’t,” She gasped out, “it’s too much.”

  

“Just what is so funny?” Wade demanded.

  

“Them and their booty shaking.” Darcie said, making both girls start laughing all over again.

  

“And why is that funny?” Wade demanded again.

  

“If you were looking at it from our point of view you’d know.” Ami said making Darcie begin to laugh so hard that tears streamed down her face.

  

“Well why don’t you two come up here and show me just what you find so funny?”

  

“I can point out one of them from here.” Darcie said, wiping the tears from her face.

  

“And that would be?”

  

“Lance has enough ‘booty’ for all five of them.” Darcie said, making the two girls start all over again.

  

“Hey!” Lance exclaimed.

  

“She’s got a point dude.” Justin grinned, “You could balance a tea cup on that bad boy.”

  

“Oh you have no right to talk pop locker.” Ami added, climbing to her feet, “If you stick your ass out any farther you’d break the noses of the teenies in the front row!”

  

“And then there’s Chris.”

  

“Okay!” Wade shouted, “I got the point.”

  

"Next you'll have them shimming." Darcie gasped out as Ami sat back down and leaned her head on her shoulder, tears running down her face.
 

"You two really shouldn't be allowed to watch rehearsals anymore." Wade muttered.

  

“Why don’t we work on something else for awhile?” JC suggested.

  

“Fine, let’s work on Digital Get Down.” Wade said.

  

They turned back to the girls when a loud crash sounded only to find the chair at the end of the isle tipped over.

  

“Um, where did they go?” Justin asked.

  

JC looked down when he heard a thud and a muffled curse come from Darcie. She scowled at a beam and rubbed her forehead. Justin saw that JC was looking down through the glass and moved closer, looking into the camera pit.

  

“What in the hell are you two doing down there?” Justin asked.

  

“We wanted to see what it looks like from down here.” Ami said a little too casually.

  

JC’s eyes shifted to look at Darcie who had become incredibly interested in her sleeve.

  

“Darcie.” JC said slowly.

  

“Yes sweetheart?” She asked sweetly.

  

“What did you tell her?”

  

“Nothing.” She said slowly.

  

“Then why are you down there?”

  

“I never thought I’d hear you complain that I was under you.” Darcie shot back

  

“I’m too young for this conversation.” Justin groaned.

  

“Can we please get some work done?” Wade snapped, “We’ll go through it once without the music.”

  

The guys started going through the routine with Wade counting out the steps. Darcie and Ami continued to stare up, watching the boys pass over them. Justin winked down at them as he and JC switched places.

  

Darcie grabbed Ami’s arm, “Wait for it.”

  

JC’s hands hit the floor and his hips thrust against it and Wade stopped the music to correct something Lance and Joey had done.

”Oh my.” Ami exclaimed.

  

“I told you!” Darcie said excitedly, “Wade I love you!”

  

JC grinned and rolled his eyes. Once the girls were looking back up at him he flicked his tongue out against the microphone that was in front of his face.

  

The other guys turned to stare at the edge of the stage when Darcie screamed “Move woman” at Ami.

  

They watched JC slide to the edge of the stage and look down, only to be practically dragged off when Darcie reached up and pulled him to her for a kiss. Ami appeared back out in the isle, rolling her eyes.

  

“Think the teenies will like it?” Chris asked as Ami climbed the stairs of the stage, stepping over JC.

  

“I don’t know about the teenies, but as long as JC does that, Darcie will be putty in his hands.” Ami said with a sigh.

  

“I should ban you two from rehearsals.” Wade muttered, only to laugh when Darcie flipped him off. “Uh, Darcie, would you mind releasing JC so that we can finish up and run through the whole show?”

  

Darcie pulled away and shot Wade a look, “Way to take all the fun out of this.”

  

“Justin’s glare doesn’t work on me, don’t think yours will.” Wade muttered.

  

“And yet you look ready to piss yourself.” Lance laughed, “Look Wade, don’t piss her off. If you piss her off you have to deal with Ami and Chris, and with Ami comes Justin.”

  

Wade rolled his eyes and turned around to find Justin and Ami locked in a kiss. “Oh for crying out loud, fine, take a fifteen minute break.”

  

Ami smirked against Justin’s lips and pulled back, “What was that planned or something?”

  

Ami giggled, “No, I wish we had thought about it.”

  

“Where did JC go?” Lance asked.

  

A hand appeared from the front of the stage and waved. The guys rolled their eyes when they heard Darcie giggle.

  

“Those two are so disgustingly in love.” Chris muttered as JC chased Darcie out from under the stage.

  

Ami grabbed his shoulder and grinned at him, “But look how happy she is Chris. I haven’t seen her like this since she got back from the first tour you took her on.”

  

Chris and Ami watched as JC caught Darcie and spun her around, kissing her deeply, “Yeah but it’s like watching my brother and sister make out.” Chris groaned.

  

“At least you didn’t have to listen to it.” Ami muttered.

  

“What was that?” Chris asked.

  

“Nothing, I’m going to go hit up McDonalds for lunch, you guys want anything?” Ami said, changing the subject completely.

  

~ * ~

  

The girls were back in their seats smirking smugly as Chris complained about the stomach ache his double quarter pounder with cheese, super sized fries and large milkshake had given him. Wade stood with his hands on his hips, a look of sheer frustration on his face.

  

“You just had to get fast food didn’t you?” He snapped in the girl’s direction, glaring at Ami.

  

“Look slave driver, just because you’d be quite content with them passing out from not eating isn’t my fault.” Ami said, staring at her nails.

  

“You know what their diet is when they rehearse.”

  

“And miss your lovely whine?” Ami shot back, finally looking up at him, “Why would I do something like that?”

  

Darcie snickered into her hand, “Chris stop being a pain in Wade’s ass or I will come up there and pour a bottle of pepto down your throat.”

  

“I’m cured!” Chris cried jumping to his feet.

  

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Wade muttered.

  

“Wouldn’t have worked, only Darcie has the power to get him to stay still long enough to pour it down his throat.” Lance said.

  

“How’s that?”

  

“He may consider me to be like a little sister, but he is still a man.” Darcie said.

  

“In other words she dazzles him with her ‘wits’.” Ami giggled.

  

Wade rolled his eyes, “Can we please get this over with?”

  

“By all means, start them up, Ami and I’ve got Texas Chainsaw Massacre three waiting at home.” Darcie said.

  

Six sets of eyes turned to look at them, “What?” Ami asked.

  

“That was very specific of you.” Joey said.

  

Darcie and Ami shrugged, “It isn’t my fault that it’s one of the greatest slasher series of all times.” Ami said.

  

“Not to mention Viggo Mortensen.” Darcie sighed dreamily, “Even as a deranged, red neck killer he’s still a fox.”

  

“The one man I’d leave Justin for.” Ami added.

  

“Hey!”

  

“Go back to your hip thrusting and let me day dream.”

  

Justin’s mouth was hanging open and even Darcie had a mild look of shock on her face. “You never cease to amaze me woman.” Darcie giggled, “Alright Captain Hip Thrusts, you wanted our opinions hop to it.”

  

“You two be nice.” JC said.

  

“I make no promises we all know I’m…”

  

“A bitch?” Lance offered.

  

“I was going to say blunt, but bitch works well too.” Darcie agreed. “Are you going to do show order?”

  

“No, just whatever comes up randomly on the practice CD.” Wade said.

  

“Oh goodie, that means I can make even more fun of them when they do full rehearsal in two days.” Ami muttered.

  

“Ami, I have four words for you, ‘JC Chasez, leather pants’.” Darcie sighed dreamily.

  

“I have four for you too, ‘Justin Timberlake, knee sweat’.”

  

Darcie glanced at Justin to see that his jogging pants were indeed soaked between mid thigh and mid calf. “Oh thank you so much for that Aims.”

  

“Just think of how many thousands of screaming fan girls will have their hopes and dreams shattered when they realize that yes, Justin Timberlake does sweat like a pig.”

  

“Or it will put even more fantasies into their head about ways to make him sweat like that.”

  

“Dude, knee sweat is not sexy.”

  

“If you two are done analysing the sexy nature of Justin’s sweating habits, I’m going to start them up now.” Wade sighed.

  

Darcie rolled her eyes as the guy’s donned cloaks and stood at the top of the stage, “One of these days I’m going to slam his pimp wannabe ass around.”

  

“Take it easy on him, he’s only seventeen.” Ami giggled.

  

“And if he doesn’t watch it, he won’t make it to nineteen.”

  

The music started up and the guys began moving in perfect unison across the high arch of the stage. Darcie frowned as their pace increased and they made their way down the ramp.

  

“Is it just me or does this remind you of the ending to Mortal Kombat?” Darcie asked Ami.

  

“I was thinking that they look kinda like Jedi’s skipping.” Ami said her tone serious

  

“Don’t let Joey hear you say that or he might start offering to show you his light sabre.”

  

The guys continued dancing through the song, Joey and Justin winking and waving at Ami and Darcie as if they were the entire audience. Ami’s eyes widened and she gasped as JC moved to the centre of the stage and grabbed his crotch as he thrust his hips.

  

“You know the choreography almost as well as they do, was he supposed to do that?” Ami asked as Darcie rolled her eyes.

  

“No,” Darcie sighed, “I bet you the minute I call him on it he’ll just say he was ‘adjusting’ himself.”

  

Ami turned her eyes back in time to see all five of them doing their impressions of Michael Jackson. “Was that at least planned?”

  

“Yep, funny thing is that I’ve never seen Lance pull it off so easily.”

  

Wade paused the track as they came to the end, “What did you think?”

  

Darcie shrugged, “It was pretty much the same as the music video. Granted the crotch grabs weren’t in there, but then MTV would have banned it.”

  

Wade chuckled and shook his head, “Alright guys, let’s continue.”

  

Darcie and Ami sat back and watched them run through Just Got Paid.

  

“Think the other guys are trying to make up for the fact that Lance’s booty out does them all?” Ami asked.

  

Darcie grinned, “Oh probably.”

  

The two girls eyed Lonnie as he crossed the stage, “What’s he doing up there?”

  

“They got some brilliant plan that thirty or so girls are going to dance on stage with them for a whole thirty seconds so they needed a ‘bouncer’ type.”

  

“So how did Lonnie get sucked into it?”

  

“Apparently it was one hell of a Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament.” Darcie said, “It’s kinda disappointing, I was hoping that they had beaten the crap out of each other or something.”

  

Ami laughed as she watched the guys dance with an imaginary group of girls. The guys moved out and split up to begin walking up the ramp.

  

“Awww, Lance is in the middle for once.” Ami said.

  

“It’s cause his booty is the best of all of them.”

  

The two girls were still giggling as Wade paused the track to get their opinions. “Are those good giggles?”

  

“We were admiring Lance’s ass.” Ami said.

  

Lance’s cheeks turned pink while everyone else laughed. “Lance you can booty shake for me anytime!” Darcie teased.

  

The guys were still laughing as Wade started up the CD once more. The guys went through “I Want You Back”, “God Must Have Spent”, “Tearin’ Up My Heart” and “Drive myself Crazy” with minimal comments from the girls.

  

The only comment Darcie made about “It’s gonna be me” was Darcie telling JC he better make sure not to over shoot his run and fall off the stage.

  

“Guys take a break, Justin let’s run through your beat box.” Wade said.

  

The rest of the guys grabbed water and towels and moved to sit with Darcie and Ami. “Don’t even think about put your sweaty body anywhere near me.” Ami threatened Joey.

  

Darcie grabbed JC’s towel and wiped off his face and shoulder. She placed a kiss on his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. “At least you’re being nice.” JC said.

  

“I’m always nice.” Darcie said, “I’ve always wondered if it was possible for him to throw out a hip.”

  

“He can’t,” Ami said with a laugh, “Think of how many fan girls would be heart broken if he did.”

 

The guys were laughing as Justin continued to move through his routine. “How come you don’t look that sexy wiping sweat off your face?” Darcie teased.

  

“Has anyone else noticed he’s grabbed to crotch of his pants eight times since he started this?” Chris asked.

  

“Well he is doing a lot of thrusting, maybe they’re riding up.” Joey said.

  

Five sets of eyes stared at him, giving him the exact same look. “Okay guys, lets get back to work.”

  

The remaining members of NSYNC climbed to their feet and returned to the stage. They moved through the rest of the routines until Wade was satisfied and decided it was time to send them home.

  

The guys went to the back to change and Darcie and Ami started to collect their things. Darcie looked up to see Johnny walking towards them. “Come to see how the slaves are holding up boss man?”

  

Johnny laughed and shook hands with the girls. “Make any of them cry today?”

  

Darcie grinned, “Well Joey teared up a little bit, and Justin sobbed like a little girl, but they managed to make it through their routines.”

  

“You must be losing your touch.”

  

“I know, it’s horrible!” Darcie laughed.

  

“So to what do we owe the pleasure Johnny?” Ami asked.

  

“Would you mind telling the boys that I’ve scheduled a dinner meeting to go over a few last minute changes.” Johnny said, handing Ami a card, “The reservations are at eight under my name.”

  

The girls nodded, “We’ll tell them right away.”

  

“Oh and that invitation is open to you girls as well.” Johnny said, “I have a feeling you’ll keep the conversation a bit more lively.”

 Darcie and Ami laughed and nodded before heading into the back.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance