Author's Chapter Notes:
Slightly visual...

Darcie handed JC her bags and hugged the guys and Ami goodbye, dropping kisses on the top of Mike and Lonnie’s heads as she climbed out of the van.

  

“See ya later!” Ami called after her, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

  

“That gives me plenty of options!” Darcie teased.

  

“Darcie Louise Fraser.” Chris warned.

  

“I know, I know, separate showers, separate blankets, sleep in the guest room.” Darcie muttered, closing the door on Chris’s response.

  

JC shook his head and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, “Does he really think you sleep in the spare room when you’re here?”

  

Darcie shrugged, “Who knows, let’s just let him believe I’m still fifteen and innocent.”

  

“You’re still innocent.” JC teased as he opened the front door, “You’re all talk.”

  

Once the door was closed, Darcie trapped JC between her body and the door, running her hand up his leg, “JC the only thing I’m all talk about is how supposedly innocent I really am.”

  

JC groaned and his head fell back, “Don’t want to scandalize Ami?”

  

Darcie smirked and nuzzled his neck, “I wouldn’t want Chris to pull his protective bullshit, and I like you in one piece. As for now, I’m going to get out of these wet clothes and take a hot bath.”

  

“Toss your clothes into the hallway and I’ll put them in the washing machine.”

  

Darcie’s smile faltered slightly, “Oh, yeah sure.”

  

JC reached out and caught her hand as she turned and began to walk away, “What’s wrong?”

  

“Nothing.” Darcie said, “I was just hoping that maybe you’d join me.”

  

JC’s eyes widened at her admission. She hadn’t been lying when she had told Mike that everything they had done had been above clothing; however undergarments weren’t much in the way of a barrier. He knew he should say no, they were both too new to their relationship, but it was hard to resist when someone you’ve wanted for years is offering you a close, intimate and relaxing moment.

  

“Tell you what, you go start the bath and toss your clothes into the hall, and I’ll join you as soon as they’re in the washing machine.”

  

Darcie’s smile could have lit up a room and she hurried off to the bathroom. JC shook his head as she headed for the master bathroom. The guest bathroom had a large Jacuzzi, but Darcie favoured the traditional claw foot tub that JC had in his master bath.

  

Darcie stripped down and wrapped a towel around herself. She opened the bathroom door and smiled at JC as she handed him her clothes. She returned to the bath and dropped in a bath bomb she had grabbed on her way there. She was sitting on the edge of the tub stirring the water with her hand when JC returned, a towel around his waist.

  

“You put one of those scent things in, didn’t you?”

  

Darcie shrugged and stood up, “It’s not my fault that I like my water to smell pretty.”

  

She dropped her towel and climbed into the bath, not failing to notice the way that JC’s breath hitched.

  

“Well?” She asked him, “You joining me or are you just going to stare at me?”

  

JC laughed and shook his head, reaching down and flicking the towel off his waist. Darcie could feel her eyes widen at the sight of him naked. His muscles rippled as he moved towards the bath tub. His thighs were muscular from years of performing; his stomach and chest were defined, despite how scrawny he may have appeared he was a beautiful man.

  

“Like what you see?” JC teased.

  

Darcie licked her lips as she let her eyes roam over him, “You’ll do.”

  

JC grinned at her and pulled her into a sitting position so that he could slide in behind her. Once she was settled between his legs he pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

  

Darcie sighed and traced her fingers up and down his arm lightly as he kissed her temple. She used her foot to turn off the water and closed her eyes.

  

“What are you thinking about?” JC asked softly.

  

“That I could quite happily stay like this forever.”

  

“You’d get all pruny.”

  

“I could handle pruny if it meant a lot of moments like these.” She told him.

  

“I know you won’t believe me, but I’ve wanted this for a long time.” JC said.

  

“What do you mean?”

  

“I mean, I never meant what I said about you being just like a little sister.” JC sighed, “It was just weird for me. Here you were, just about to turn sixteen and I was what, twenty? It was illegal for me to so much as wink at you. Not to mention that I had Chris to consider.”

  

“Why, what did Chris do?”

  

“You were his world Darc, you still are. It was more like you were his daughter or his sister, he would have done anything to protect you and as much as I wanted to be with you, I couldn’t risk the other guy’s careers.”

  

Darcie bit her lip gently, “So it had nothing to do with how I was?”

  

JC laughed and kissed her head, “Darcie you’re no different then how you were then. The you that is out now was just hiding.”

  

“Oh shit!” Darcie suddenly exclaimed, “I forgot to get your dry-cleaning.”

  

“My dry cleaning?”

  

“Yeah, it was on my list of things to do today until you guys followed us to the mall.” Darcie sighed.

  

“Babe, you know you don’t have to actually do stuff like that right?” JC asked.

  

Darcie shrugged, “It really doesn’t bother me to do little things like that. Besides, isn’t that part of my job as a personal assistant?”

  

JC grinned and slid one hand down her stomach and side, over her leg. His fingers slowly slid back up her thigh, “How about I think of something to assist you with.”

  

Darcie moaned and melted against him as his other hand slid up and cupped her breast as his lips fell to her neck. She gasped and arched her back as he rolled her nipple between his fingers, his hand on her thigh inching higher.

  

She turned her head and captured his lips with hers, groaning into his mouth as his fingers reached their goal. She gasped as his long fingers slid against her. Even through the heat of the water she could feel the heat of his skin.

  

Darcie pulled her lips from his, her gasp echoing loudly in the room, “Jesus.”

  

JC’s finger pressed hard against the swollen nub between her legs, circling it slowly. JC smiled as her hips thrashed against his hand. “Come on baby, I don’t need you drowning in the tub.”

  

“I’ll risk it.” Darcie whimpered as he pushed her shoulders to make her sit up.

  

“You will, but I won’t.” JC said standing up, pulling Darcie to her feet, “Don’t worry baby, I’ll make you feel good.”

  

Darcie rolled her eyes as she allowed JC to pull her towards the bedroom, “You’re such a cheese ball.”

  

JC pulled her against him, “You know you love it.”

  

Darcie grinned and rolled her hips, feeling him growing harder against her belly. JC moaned and pressed his lips to hers, guiding her to the bed. He guided her down and then placed his hands on her hips, making her move up the mattress.

  

He smiled down at her as her head settled against the pillows. “You’re so beautiful.” Darcie said softly.

  

JC stared at her, examining her face. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, his hands sliding up her rib cage and covering her breasts. He moved his lips down her chin, gently biting her pulse, making her arch her hips. He kissed down the slope of her breast, his lips replacing the fingers that covered her right nipple.

  

Darcie’s fingers laced through the hair on the back of his neck. She moaned loudly as his teeth grazed her nipple followed by his tongue soothing it. He moved to her other breast and repeated the action before moving down her body.

  

The sound of her cell phone ringing penetrated the haze in her brain.

  

“Answer it.” JC said as he swirled his tongue around her belly button.

  

“What?” Darcie asked in shock, “You expect me to answer it now?”

  “It could be important.” He said a little too reasonably as he scraped his teeth over one of her hip bones.  

Darcie groped for her phone and connected the call as JC crossed his arms over her belly and stared up at her. “Hello?”

  

“What took you so long?” Ami’s voice asked.

  

“I couldn’t find my phone.” Darcie said, trying to ignore the kisses that JC kept dropping on her stomach. “What can I do for you Aims?”

  

Darcie’s eyes widened at the smirk that slid over JC’s lips. She nearly shot off the bed when his hands pressed against her hips and she felt his tongue slide against her.

  

“Uh, what are you doing?” Ami demanded, making Darcie realise she had just moaned into the phone.

  

“JC’s giving me a massage. My back is sore from jumping around in the fountain.”

  

Darcie had to pull the phone away and press her face into the pillow beside her as a long finger slid into her body and JC’s lips closed around her clit.

  

She pulled the phone back to her ear, “Are you going to pick up that paperwork tomorrow or do you want me to do it?”

  

Darcie’s eyes rolled back as JC added a second finger and curled them up in a beckoning motion.

  

“Yeah, I’m going with JC to the costume fittings so I’ll grab it.” Darcie gasped out, feeling the coil in her belly tightening, “I’ll call you later k?”

  

She didn’t wait for a response as she snapped her phone closed and tossed it onto the floor. She grabbed the back of JC’s head and arched against him, moaning out his name.

  

She fell back against the mattress panting and JC kissed his way up her body. His eyes widened as she pulled his lips to hers, moaning as she tasted herself on his mouth. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever experienced since all of his other girlfriends had refused to do such a thing.

  

“You lasted longer on the phone then I thought you would.” He teased as he laid his head on her chest.

  

“Ami will kill you if she ever finds out what was really going on.” Darcie muttered as she pressed on his shoulder to make him roll to his back.

  

She straddled his hips and JC’s hands gripped her waist. “Don’t.”

  

“Don’t what?” Darcie asked.

  

“You don’t have to do anything, I told you I wanted to make you feel good.”

  

“I know, I know, we’re not ready for that step yet.” Darcie sighed, irritation evident in her voice as she moved away from him.

  

“Darcie.” JC began.

  

Darcie jerked open a drawer in his dresser and pulled out one of her tank tops and a pair of underwear. “I get it JC.”

  

“Darcie, you don’t, otherwise you wouldn’t be mad.”

  

Darcie spun around and put her hands on her hips, “JC I get it perfectly well. You think that I’m not ready for sex because I’m still young and blah blah blah.”

  

JC sat up in bed, “Baby…”

  

“Don’t ‘baby’ me JC.” Darcie growled, glaring at him. “I’m so tired of you telling me that I’m not ready. I think the problem is that you’re not ready.”

  

“How do you know you’re ready?” JC asked.

  

“I just do alright?” Darcie snapped, “I’m almost twenty years old, I’ve wanted to be with you since I was fifteen. I don’t care if five months from now we break up or whatever. I just want to be with you.”

  

She stormed over to the closet and pulled it open, grabbing a pair of jeans. “Where are you going?”

  

“For a walk.” Darcie told him, “Alone.

 

~ * ~

  

Darcie groaned as she wrapped her arms around her to ward off the chill from the rain, “Am I not meant to be dry at all today?”

  

She had been walking around JC’s neighbourhood for close to an hour when it began to rain and a realization had hit her. Every time she and JC had ever done anything he had stopped it when ever she moved to do anything to him. Now she had a plan formed in her head as she walked back to his house, and nothing was about to deter her from it.

  

By the time she reached JC’s house thunder was rumbling and she was completely soaked. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and pressed the code for his gate. She was about halfway up the driveway when JC ran out to meet her.

  

“Are you crazy?” JC asked as she stopped and stared at him. “Why didn’t you come back when it started to rain?”

  

“I needed to think.”

  

JC pulled her to him and hugged her so tightly she thought her oxygen was being cut off, “I was so worried and of course you weren’t answering your phone.”

  

“It’s on your bedroom floor.” Darcie said.

  

“I know it is! I realized that after I stepped on the damn thing.” JC said, “By the way I owe you a new one.”

  

“You broke my cell phone?”

  

“You left it on the floor!”

  

“That was your fault.” Darcie shot back, “Why were you so worried?”

  

“Just because.” JC snapped, “Look, let’s get you inside and dried off.”

  

Darcie pulled away from him and walked inside. JC followed behind her as she pulled her tank top off while she climbed the stairs. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that JC was studying her bareback. She reached the top of the stairs and undid her jeans, sliding them down and kicking them aside as she continued to his room.

  

She crawled onto the bed and knelt in the middle, staring at him as he walked in. “What are you doing?” JC asked.

  

Darcie didn’t answer; instead she crooked her finger at him. JC’s head cocked to the side and stepped closer. She reached out for him and pulled him onto the bed beside her.

  

“What are you doing?” JC asked as he lay beside her.

  

Darcie leaned over and kissed his collarbone, “Don’t worry baby, I’ll make you feel good.”

  

She was glad that he hadn’t put a shirt back on and that he was only wearing a pair of sweat pants. He hissed as her teeth scraped against his neck and straddled his waist.

  

Darcie made her way down his body, her hands massaging his chest. She leaned over and licked his left nipple, blowing on it once she was done. She moved over and repeated the process with the right, all the while stroking his sides.

  

JC groaned and his hands twitched at his sides. “I’ve never done this before.” Darcie admitted as she moved down his body, running her tongue over the defined muscles of his stomach.

  

JC’s body began shaking as Darcie’s soft hand closed around him and he whimpered as he felt her breath over his sensitive skin.

  

His hands flew to the headboard and gripped the rails as Darcie’s tongue flicked out to taste him. She watched his face as she began to move her hand over him, warmth pooling in her belly at the sight of him.

  

Every muscle was pulled tight and his head was thrown back, mouth open in ecstasy. It was one of the most beautiful sights she had seen.


”JC,” Darcie said softly, shivering as his blue eyes slammed into hers, “Watch me.”

 

She stared into his eyes as her mouth closed over him. JC’s muscles tightened as his grip increased on the headboard.

  

“Oh God.” He groaned.

  

Darcie winked at him before paying closer attention to what she was doing. She wasn’t naïve as to do and her mouth and hand soon found a rhythm that worked. It wasn’t long before JC’s body tensed and began to tremble.

  

“Darcie, stop, I’m going to come.”

  

Darcie pulled her mouth up so only the head remained between her lips and increased the speed of her hand. She smirked to herself as JC swore loudly and she felt the first stream fill her mouth as his body arched off the mattress.

  

She stroked his stomach as his body relaxed. She crossed her arms over his stomach much like he had to her earlier. JC released the head board and sat up, running his hand through her hair.

  

“You didn’t have to do that.” JC said softly.

  

Darcie sighed and sat up, “I wanted to.”

  

JC wrapped his hands around her arms and pulled her up. Darcie snuggled against his side and laid her arm around his waist.

  

“I thought about what you said about me not being ready and you’re right. I want to make sure it’s the right time.”

  

Darcie giggled, “It’s ironic that the virgin is ready before the man whore.”

  

“Man whore?” JC asked.

  

“Jayce, you forget how many girls I have seen you with.” Darcie teased.

  

“Doesn’t mean I did anything with them.”

  

Darcie giggled, “I was teasing you dumb ass. When you feel you’re ready let me know.”

  

JC rolled his eyes, “Why do I have the feeling that you thoroughly enjoyed saying that.”

  

Darcie giggled again, “Because I did. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m hungry and you need to get some beauty sleep for the fitting tomorrow.”

  

JC caught her hand, “By the way, I never would have been able to tell that was your first time doing that.”

  

Darcie laughed, “That’s cause Joey taught me when I was sixteen.”

  

“He what?”

  

“Using a popsicle loser.” Darcie exclaimed, “Why do you think he can’t watch me eat a Popsicle anymore?”

  

“That’s unbelievable.” JC groaned.

  

“You should see how he taught Justin how to go down on a girl.” Darcie giggled.

  

“Oh I will be finding out, believe me.”

  

Darcie kissed the tip of his nose, “Go to sleep, you can make fun of him all you want tomorrow.”

   


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance