Darcie rolled her eyes for what was probably the thousandth time in the past ten minutes. Up ahead of them Justin was ducking into yet another shoe store while Joey and Chris made for the music store.

   

“Remind me again why we thought this was a good idea.” Ami muttered as JC rejoined them and laced his fingers through Darcie’s.

  

“Because Justin found out that we were going shopping and pouted until we agreed to let him come shopping. Then of course JC caught wind of it and had to come along.”

  

“Hey, if Justin can come to the mall with his girlfriend, so can I.”

  

“Oh I see, you just wanted to hang out with Ami.” Darcie teased.

  

“You’re so hilarious.” JC muttered, dropping a kiss on her shoulder, “At least I haven’t been running off.”

 

“Really, what do you call those?” Darcie asked, pointing to the shopping bags that were in his hands.

  

“Okay, so I haven’t been running off nearly as much as he has been.” JC corrected himself.

  

“Right, there better at least be something pretty in there for me.” Darcie teased. “Actually what I’m wondering is how he managed to get all that hair under that hat.”

  

Ami rolled her eyes, “It took twenty minutes. He wasn’t allowed to come out without security unless every curl was tucked in. I swear if he ever shaves the curls off that hat won’t fit his head.”

  

JC laughed, “He must have been pretty pissed that he had worked so hard to cover the curls only to have security end up with us anyway.”

  

“Well that’s because Joey, Chris and Lance suddenly had to come too.” Darcie muttered.

  

“And Lonnie needed to pick up some shit and Mike had nothing better to do today.” Ami laughed.

  

JC shook his head, “Why did you two need to come to the mall anyway?”

  

“You don’t want to know.” Ami said.

  

“I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t.” JC pointed out.

  

“Ami needs a strapless bra for her dress for the tour.” Darcie sighed.

  

“Oh gee, thanks big mouth.” Ami snapped playfully.

  

“Well what did you have in mind when we got to Victoria’s Secret?” Darcie asked, “Planning on sending them to the food court?”

  

“Victoria’s Secret?” JC asked.

  

“That was the plan, or send Justin into a shoe store and the rest of them to an electronic store.” Ami said, ignoring JC.

  

“Victoria’s Secret?” JC repeated.

  

“Well we could technically bring Lance there with us, with his ‘condition’ and all.” Darcie said.

  

“You make it sound like a disease.” Ami laughed.

  

Darcie shrugged, “Talk to him about it, he’s the one who suggested that be the code word.”

 

“Wait, how come Lance can go with you to Victoria’s Secret and I can’t?” JC asked.

  

“The answer to that should be obvious babe.” Darcie laughed.

  

“Well too bad, I’m going with you.” JC said, his strides widening as he tugged on Darcie’s hand.

  

“Oh JC stop, you know how much it turns me on when you get all manly on me.” Darcie said sarcastically. “If you throw me over your shoulder I’ll be done for!”

  

Ami giggled as she ran to catch up with them, “Be grateful it’s JC, if it were Joey…”

  

“If what were me?” Joey’s voice sounded.

  

“Shit.” Ami muttered, “Now I’m not going in.”

  

“Going in where?” Chris asked.

  

“Come on Aims, it’s a female essential.” Darcie laughed.

  

“You’re not the one shopping!”

  

“You’re not going to buy anything?” JC pouted.

  

“Oh I might.” Darcie said with a wink.

  

“Where are we going?” Chris asked.

  

“That special place that all men love.” JC said.

  

“Best Buy?” Lance asked as he joined them.

  

“Okay all straight men love.” JC laughed.

  

“Victoria’s Secret?” Chris and Joey asked in unison.

  

“We’re going to Victoria’s Secret?” Justin asked.

  

Ami groaned and glared at Darcie, “Thank you so much. Next time how about we just make a sign that says ‘Ami Ainslie is going to be buying some underwear at Vic Secret’?”

  

“Can I help you pick it out?” Justin asked innocently.

  

Ami spun on her heel and glared at her boyfriend, “The only males coming within ten feet of that dressing room will be a male sales associate or Lance.”

  

“What?” Justin asked as Darcie began leading them into the store. “How come Lance gets to see and I don’t?”

  

“Perks of liking boys.” Lance laughed, “I get to grope women and they don’t get mad.”

  

“Don’t think for one second your hands are coming anywhere near these.” Ami muttered, pointing to her chest.

  

“Mine can!” Justin beamed, causing a blush to creep up Ami’s cheeks.

  

Darcie stopped so suddenly that JC had to twist to the side so he wouldn’t run into her. “Wait, what?”

  

Ami walked past her, her face bright red, “Never you mind.”

  

Darcie released JC’s hands and moved after Ami, “Oh no you don’t. I thought you kept your relationship PG.”

  

“I am eighteen.” Ami hissed at her, “If I hadn’t been felt up by now I just might have shot myself.”

  

Darcie laughed, “Well Justin does have big hands.”

  

“Oh God you have no idea.”

 

“A-ha!” Darcie cried pointing at her, “Okay, I don’t want to know exactly can fit into the palm of his hand so look, bras!”

  

The boys followed them inside, giving the girls questioning looks. Ami quickly moved about, ignoring Chris and Joey’s catcalls and glaring at Justin for every piece of lingerie he suggested to her.

  

Darcie glanced out the doors and saw Mike and Lonnie standing out side, “You boys not coming in?”

  

Mike shook his head, “I’ve learned my lesson when it comes to you women and your underwear.”

  

“What’s your excuse big boy?” Darcie asked Lonnie.

  

“If I’m in there I actually have to pull Ami off of Justin when she tries to kill him. I figure if I don’t see it, it didn’t happen.”

  

Mike and Darcie laughed at that, “Man, wish I had thought about that when I had to pull Darcie off Joey yesterday.”

  

Lonnie chuckled, “Why do you think I look in the other direction when she’s giving these boys the beat down?”

  

“You can’t accuse me of making your job more difficult because we all know they pout for a few days and don’t dare step out of line.”

  

“Darcie!” Ami called from the back of the store, “Would you please get these morons away from me!”

 

Darcie rolled her eyes and made her way to the back of the store. “Darcie, try this on for us!” Joey called.

  

Darcie eyed the bustier he held, “I have one exactly like that.”

  

Four out of five jaws dropped as JC suddenly found the carpet very interesting. “You own one of these?” Chris demanded.

  

“Oh please, I own bondage pants and ridiculously short skirts and that’s weird to you?” Darcie asked.

  

“Well kind of, I just haven’t seen you wear it yet and I’m going to assume from the way JC’s avoiding my look, wait, you own skirts?”

  

Darcie rolled her eyes, “Wait til the tour.”

  

“So since you already have one of those, will you try this on?” Joey asked, holding up a see through negligee.

  

“Find one in your size and try it on and then I will.” Darcie told him as Ami called her name.

  

“I hate when she does that.” Joey pouted.

  

“Try dating her and getting that.” JC muttered.

  

~ * ~

  

Darcie and Ami finally exited Victoria’s Secret half an hour later. After ten minutes of being in the store Darcie had successfully threatened each member of NSYNC and told off one of the sales associates who had tried to flirt with JC. Lonnie had finally taken pity on the boys and come and ushered them out and towards the food court.

  

Mike sighed as he eyed the bag that Darcie was toting, “You bought something didn’t you?”

  

Darcie shrugged, “They had a couple of cute sets and there’s this one bra that makes my knockers look…”


”Stop, I don’t want to know.” He muttered.

  

Darcie smirked and handed him the bag, “Just hold it for me will ya? If JC spots it he’ll never leave me alone until he sees what’s inside it.”

  

“And how is that any different from other times he’s seen your underwear.”

  

Darcie blushed as Ami began to giggle, “I’ll have you know everything that we’ve done has been above the clothes. Unlike Ami and Justin.”

  

“Hard to believe isn’t it Mike?” Ami giggled, “She’s all talk.”

 

Darcie rolled her eyes, “I just have more restraint.”


”Right, we’ll see how well that restraint is when JC gets a view of you in that bra.” Ami teased.

  

“And just so you know, I’ve gotten just as much action as you.” Darcie muttered.

  

Mike rolled his eyes, “Please, I already had to see four pouts when you kicked them out of the store, I don’t want to see yours.”

  

Darcie shot Mike her best glare and then was distracted as she spotted Joey. She threw a smirk at Ami and began to move towards where he and the other guys were. Lonnie had relocated them to a fountain that was towards the back of the mall. Darcie always found it odd that such a beautiful piece of artwork would be set back where hardly anyone could see it, but she loved the intimacy it created.

  

Darcie snuck up on Joey as he balanced himself on the edge of the fountain. It had been like this years ago when she first met them and they had been in Rome. She and Justin had been play fighting and had accidentally knocked Lance in when he was walking along the edge with Joey and Chris. It hadn’t taken long for a water fight to break out and they had eventually been told to leave the area or be arrested.

  

Darcie screamed as Lance caught her around the waist and threw her over his shoulder casually.

  

“Lance!” Darcie yelled, “Don’t you dare!”

  

“Payback is a bitch and I’ve been waiting years for this.” Lance said tossing her into the water, directly under the spray.

  

Darcie was surprised how deep the water had actually been as she sat in the fountain, water thundering down on her. The water was almost up to her chest and something told her that the boys had made sure she wouldn’t smack her head off the bottom of the fountain. She rubbed her aching rear end and glared at Lance through her bangs.

  

The guys and Ami were nearly doubled over in laughter and even Lonnie and Mike seemed to be struggling not to laugh. She made a big show of picking herself up out of the water, moving slowly out of the spray, shaking her head to rid her ears of the water that was in them. She studied each of them through her bangs and picked her target.

  

Ami shrieked as Darcie suddenly grabbed her around the waist, but her struggles only succeeded in making both girls fall backwards. Ami glared at Darcie and threw a handful of water at her. Darcie glared back and copied her friend’s actions, a water fight beginning immediately after. Both girls were giggling as they knelt in the water and tried to knock the other over.

  

Darcie’s eyebrow twitched as the guys began cheering them on and catcalling. Ami smirked as she caught sight of the annoyed look on her friends face. Darcie tapped her finger against Ami’s bicep and on the third tap they both spun around, dragging their hands through the water.

  

They both smirked as they managed to soak all five men standing on the outside of the fountain. Justin slowly looked up at them and Darcie immediately burst into giggles.

  

“I feel like I just watched a Chia pet commercial.” She gasped out.

  

Ami looked closer at Justin and realized that Darcie was right. The gel that had been holding his curls in place seemed to have been blasted out of his hair once the water hit it. The once neat curls were now standing on end, his hair hitting its full fro potential.

  

“Boy you need to get a handle on those babies.” Mike laughed, he and Lonnie had managed to get away with very little water being splashed on them.

  

“He looks like a poodle.” Ami giggled.

  

“Hey!” Justin yelled, “That’s not nice!”

  

Darcie threw another handful of water at him, “Oh quit whining Chia boy.”

  

“I’m going to suggest NSYNC Chia pets to Johnny next time I see him.”

  

Darcie was leaning on Ami as she laughed. The two girls screamed as Justin leapt into the fountain and began chasing them around. Darcie managed to climb out and hide behind JC as Justin dragged his girlfriend down to the water.

  

“You’re freezing!” JC exclaimed as Darcie pressed herself to his dry back.

  

“It’s not like I was sitting in a hot tub Josh.” Darcie said, still laughing.

  

JC rolled his eyes and turned his face to the side as more water was thrown in their direction. He brought Darcie to his side and wrapped his arm around her. He could feel her shivering as Joey and Chris leapt into the fountain to help Ami gang up on Justin.

  

“So childish.” Lance muttered, shaking his head.

  

“You started this!” Darcie said, looking around JC.

  

“And just what are you going to do about it?” Lance asked, egging her on playfully, “Drip water in my general direction?”

  

Darcie smirked and shoved JC as hard as she could towards Lance. Unfortunately for her, JC tried to catch himself by grabbing her arm, which only made her fall into the fountain with them.

  

When JC, Lance and Darcie fell into the water the other four stopped and stared at them. As the three of them climbed to their feet the others formed a circle with them. Everyone stared at each other expectantly before immediately kicking water at the person across from them.

  

Darcie giggled as she jumped on Joey’s back. She clung to him as he chased Chris and Lance, but as he passed JC he pulled her off of him and to his body.

  

That was not very nice.” JC said, his lips dangerously close to hers.

  

Darcie smiled up at him sweetly and brushed some water droplets off his cheek, “I’ll make it up to you.”

  

“Oh you better believe you will.” JC winked.

  

As JC’s face lowered towards Darcie’s they were both splashed with water from their friends.

  

“You get Joey I’ll take Chris, Ami can handle Justin.” Darcie muttered.

  

“Deal!”

  

Mike and Lonnie shook their heads as a Chris let out a high pitched scream that was cut off as Darcie tackled him to the water. They spotted several people inching their way closer, cameras in hand. From the angle they were at they couldn’t tell if it was fans or paparazzi.

  

“Okay children, I think play time is over.” Mike said, reaching into the fountain and pulling Darcie off Chris.

  

“But Mike, I was just getting into spirit of things!” Darcie said as Mike helped her out.

  

“I know, and as much as I love to watch you smack the boys around we gotta go.” Mike said, nodding towards the people that were starting to gather.

  

“Good call.” Darcie said, “Justin get your skinny ass away from Chris and out of the fountain now!”

  

The guys all followed her gaze and climbed out of the fountain, disappointed that their fun was over. Darcie pulled JC out of the fountain and took her bags from Mike. “Come on Big Daddy, let’s go to your place and watch some movies and warm up.”

   
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will contain some adult situations, the story is rated nc-17 after all. Also I have a series going called "Lessons In History" it's basically a way for me to get through writers block and delve deeper into the history that Darcie has with the NSYNC boys.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance