Author's Chapter Notes:
Kinda short...serves a purpose though.

Darcie watched Lance pace back and forth in the kitchen, muttering the same four words repeatedly to himself. She glanced at Ami who could only shrug helplessly. Lance had decided to tell each of the guys individually, but when the time came he chickened out. Then he decided to tell them all at once. Of course he had gotten no farther then “Guys I’m” before finishing lamely and running into the kitchen.

 

“Lance would you sit down, I feel like I’m watching a tennis match.” Darcie said.

 

“What am I going to do?” Lance whined, “This went so much easier in my head.”

 

“Come on Lance, you had no trouble telling us.”

 

“Oh come on, telling you guys was one thing, telling four males that I have to share rooms and showers with is something completely different.” Lance snapped, “What the hell am I supposed to tell them?”

 

“How about ‘Guys I’m a fag and if any of you decide to change sides I’ll gladly tap it for you’?” Darcie said, staring at her nails.

 

Ami snorted her laughter and caught Lance’s glare, “Oh come on Lance! You have to admit that was pretty funny.”

 

“I don’t get it, why the hell can’t I just tell them?”

 

“Tell us what?”

 

Lance and the girls looked towards the back door and saw the remaining members of NSYNC standing there.

 

“Um.”

 

“Come on Lance, you know you can tell us anything.” Justin said, sliding his arm around Ami’s shoulders.

 

Lance looked down at Darcie who simply shrugged and waved her hand at him, “Uh, we’re out of beer.”

 

Darcie rolled her eyes and stomped on Lance’s foot as hard as she could, “Stop being a pussy.”

 

“This isn’t exactly easy Darcie.”

 

“Did you get Darcie pregnant?” Joey asked.

 

“No.”

 

“Cause if you did that, they only one that you really need to worry about is JC since it’s his woman and maybe Chris.” Joey continued, ignoring Lance.

 

“Joey I didn’t knock Darcie up.”

 

“Then again I’d be more worried about Chris, he’s such a scrapper.”

 

“Joey!”

 

“JC’s pretty skinny, I mean even Ami could take him.” Joey continued on, “Though JC has that bendy thing going for him.”

 

“Darcie is not pregnant and if she was it wouldn’t be from me because I’m gay!”

 

Darcie’s eyes widened and Ami’s jaw dropped. The both of them knew that wasn’t exactly how Lance had wanted it to come out, but Joey’s rambling had effectively made Lance forget his worries and tell them.

 

“What makes you think Ami could kick my ass, she’s just as scrawny as I am!” JC said after the few moments of silence.

 

“Yeah but she has me to back her up.” Justin argued.

 

“Uh guys?” Lance asked.

 

“Please, I don’t need your help, I flail my way out of any hold.” Ami shot back, “Just ask Darcie.”

 

“Guys!” Lance shouted over the argument, “Aren’t you going to say anything?”

 

“Why would we?” Justin asked, “You’re still our little Poofoo.”

 

Lance rolled his eyes, “What ever Juju.”

 

Darcie stood up and kissed his cheek, “See, I told you, nothing to worry about.”

 

~ * ~

 

JC walked out of the bathroom, trailed by the steam of his shower. He looked at the bed and grinned, shaking his head at the sight of Darcie stretched out on his bed.

 

“Comfy?”

 

“Oh my God, this is like the Hotel bed in Cancun.” Darcie sighed, burying herself deeper in the duvet. “And it’s even better since Justin isn’t in it.”

 

JC’s hands paused as he was towelling his hair and he slowly looked at Darcie, “Please tell me you’re talking about the time on the video.”

 

“Didn’t I tell you?” Darcie teased as JC moved to the foot of the bed, “Justin and I had a wild affair while we were in Cancun. Sure he was heartbroken when you and I started dating but I think he’s getting over it.”

 

Darcie shrieked as JC reached under the covers and grabbed her ankle, tickling her foot. JC grinned and crawled up the bed, pinning her to the mattress with his body. Darcie smiled up at him as he kissed her gently and played with a lock of her hair.

 

“Still thinking about Justin?”

 

“Well, he is pretty unforget…”

 

JC pressed his lips to Darcie’s, his hands cupping her face. Darcie sighed and melted into the mattress as her fingers dug into his shoulders. He moaned as she tilted her head to the side and increased the pressure of her lips against his. When he felt her trace her tongue against his lips he pulled away.

 

“Justin who?” Darcie asked dreamily, trying to pull JC back to her.

 

“Easy Darc, we have plenty of time for that.”

 

Darcie glared at him, “I love that you feel the need to be all noble and all, but I’m not going to break.”

 

JC smiled and shifted to the side, stretching out beside her. “I know, but right now, we’re both tired and I have no intention on making it a rushed event.”

 

Darcie rolled to her side and stuck her lip out playfully, “Fine.”

 

JC chuckled and kissed her forehead gently, “I swear you’re just using me for my body.”

 

“Your hands specifically.” Darcie giggled, “By the way, are you really as cool with what Lance told you guys as you seem?”

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?” JC asked her.

 

“I don’t know.” Darcie said quietly, playing with the Leo necklace around JC’s neck, “I was really worried that you guys would treat him differently.”

 

JC caught her fingers and raised them, kissing the tips lightly, “He’s still like one of my little brother. Sure this means that we have to be a little more careful when it comes to the press and the fans, but I’m not going to condemn him for being who he is.”

 

Darcie studied him closely, “Are you saying this to me so that I won’t be mad at you?”

 

“No.”

 

“Are you saying this so that I won’t tease you when you flame.”

 

“I do not flame.”

 

“Sure you don’t sweetie.” Darcie teased, snuggling closer to him.

 

~ * ~

 

Ami twisted her body as her character in the video game fought off a monster. She almost screamed when Justin flopped down on the couch beside her.

 

“Don’t do that!” She exclaimed smacking him on the leg several times, not looking away from the game.

 

“You are way too into this game.” Justin muttered, reaching for the controller.

 

“Hush boy, Darcie and I play the original all the time.” Ami said, mashing the buttons when she was attacked again.

 

“Boy?” Justin exclaimed, “I see no boy here, I see only a manly man.”

 

Ami scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Right and all I see is curls. You seriously need to get a handle on those things.”

 

Justin smirked and lifted Ami’s arms, sliding his head onto her lap, “You could always stop clutching the controller and clutch the curls instead.”

 

Ami looked down at him and rolled her eyes, “Easy there player.”

 

Justin laughed, “Come on Aims, as my girlfriend you have to pay attention to me.”

 

“Fine, but as my boyfriend you have to get me past this part.” Ami said, switching the controller for the chance to play with the curls. “So what do you think about Lance?”

 

“What about him?”

 

“Are you okay with what he told you guys tonight?”

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Justin asked, sitting up and pausing the game. “I mean Chris and I have had some suspicions for awhile. He hasn’t dated a chick in I don’t know how long and Chris swears he saw him checking out JC.”

 

Ami giggled, “Well JC is pretty.”

 

Justin’s jaw dropped, “What?

 

Ami laughed, “Oh be quiet you goober, I’m just kidding.”

 Justin paused the game and picked up the TV remote, sliding an arm around Ami’s shoulders and pulling her to him. “You’re not funny Aims. Not funny at all.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance